Swimming with Carrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds lovely," Carrie murmured.

"Want to come with me?" He was only half joking.

It was her turn to pause. "I can't ..." she began.

"Why not?"

"It... It's nothing," she shrugged, "just a man."

Jealousy, bile-green and bitter tanged in Patrick's throat. "What? But ..."

"Just like you, I don't want to talk about it. It's complicated." She dragged vehemently at the cigarette.

"Is he married?"

"No, but it's still complicated."

"But—"

"—Not now, Uncle Pat, please."

Patrick drove the Porsche home without incident. With the fissure of Carrie's revelation yawing between them, the young woman kept her hemline demurely about her knees on the return journey. Brillo, his body bent U-shaped and with his tail whip-lashing the air, greeted their homecoming with lavish licks of welcome.

Carrie disappeared upstairs and Patrick, deciding a walk might help to clear his thoughts, escaped with the dog to put a bit of distance between him and the girl. Following the path up to the pond Brillo sniffed and snuffled in the undergrowth while Patrick walked on in contemplative silence. At the pond, while the lurcher engaged his doggy nose and marked his territory with frequent lifts of a hind leg, Patrick lit up a smoke purloined from Carrie's bag. He smoked and remembered his niece and her heart-shaped derriere as she'd slid into the waters a few days earlier ...

He'd floundered into the pond after the girl, throwing up a wash of foam and mini tsunami with the force of his blundering entry into the water. The girl had shrieked with laughter as her uncle waded towards her in the chilly, waist high stream. When he reached her, without preamble, Patrick lifted her and forced his mouth against her lips. Carrie became suddenly serious when the ferocity of her uncle's feelings enveloped her. She clamped her legs around Patrick's waist, and with her arms around his neck, hanging off him, their tongues danced and slid in that first kiss. Patrick supported Carrie's buttocks with his palms and his fingers inadvertently spreading her labia. His cock, long and stiff now, butted against the girl's body, with the head of the thing bumping against Carrie's opening.

"You're beautiful," Patrick moaned into the girl's mouth. "So beautiful."

"So are you," she'd sighed. "I love your body and the way you smile. I can't help myself. It's wrong to do this with you but I just don't care." They kissed again while the water rippled about their entwined bodies. "Take me back." Carrie pointed towards the edge of the pond. "Fuck me," she moaned at the littoral when her uncle, after carrying her to the water's edge, had gently settled her on her back on the grass and knelt between her thighs. "I'm so wet, so wet and so horny. Just fuck me. Stick it in. I want it inside me." Growling with desire for his niece, who so obviously yearned for his cock, Patrick shuffled closer on his knees. "Put it in!" she exhorted after Patrick rubbed the dome of his cock around her labia. "Just fuck me with it ... Ahhh—" A short, stabbing thrust and Carrie groaned at the first penetration. "Oh my God," she grunted through clenched teeth. "You're fucking me. I never thought you would. Straight-laced Uncle Patrick is fucking me." Her eyes narrowed to slits. "You're doing it to your niece, you filthy fucker, you're sticking your cock into your niece." Carrie's eyes widened when Patrick thrust deeper and harder into her. She heaved herself up onto her elbows and, with knees bent and with her toes pointed like a dancer's, looked down her body to the place that was being stretched by her uncle's erection. "Look at it going in. I love to watch it going in. I've made you all wet; your cock's all shiny and wet." She grinned at her uncle's contorted face. "Kiss me," she urged. "Kiss me and fuck me."

That first time was brief. Patrick slammed into the girl's slight body, mindlessly pounding her sex until, with Carrie's squeals of approbation, he spurted his semen into her body. His cock pulsed, spitting months of frustration inside her. His niece accepted the outpouring with murmurs of love and exhortations for him to fill her with his seed.

Finally, spent, Patrick sagged, his weight resting on the supine girl beneath him. Carrie accepted his bulk, stroking his hair and muttering inanities while his cock slowly shrivelled and slid from her body. A dribble of goo slid along the cleft of Carrie's buttocks when her uncle finally heaved himself upright.

Carrie laughed when Patrick leapt suddenly to his feet and swatted at a trio of flies as they swooped in like fighter jets to feast on the gloop hanging from the end of his flaccid penis.

"Fucking dirty bastards!" he cried, fanning his hand around his waggling genitals and fumbled for his robe with the other. Brillo, following a prolonged excursion, bounded into the glade and added his barks to the disorder.

Still giggling, Carrie slid into the water. Sluicing her opening, she said: "Let's go back to the house; I want to do it again."

So they did.

***

The cottage was quiet when Patrick and Brillo returned from their walk. The man left the dog slurping noisily at his water bowl and went in search of his niece. He found her in her bedroom, on her bed, naked and with a heretofore unseen vibrator pressed against her clitoris.

"Come here," the girl ordered through gritted teeth, eyelids heavy with desire and with cords of effort tensed in her neck as the pleasure swept through her. "Get it out, make it big and stiff and then wank it for me," she urged.

Powerless to resist, and with all the earlier ill-feeling dissipated, Patrick clambered onto the bed. He unzipped his jeans and hauled his erection into view. He slowly stroked himself, the jealousy momentarily forgotten in the press urgent appetites. "Wank it for you like this?" he asked.

"God yes ...I love it when it's hard. So thick and veiny. It's like a caveman's club ... Put it in my mouth, I want to suck you."

Patrick offered his stiff penis to the girl and watched her masturbate. She craned her torso forward and took the helmet between her lips while keeping the tiny vibrator pressed hard against her excited clitoris. The thing buzzed angrily, the noise rising and falling as Carrie chased the pleasure around her vulva. Watching his niece masturbate, her stomach tensing with effort and with her lips stretched tight around his girth, Patrick reached down and smoothed his fingers over the girl's breasts. Carrie moaned in appreciation around her mouthful of gristle. The man's cock swelled when he felt the soft velvet of his niece's breasts under his palms and heard her groan. The nipples, taut and erect, were hard pebbles against his stroking hand.

"Get on top," Patrick commanded. "Ride me."

With exuberant haste the girl scrambled to comply. She waited impatiently for Patrick to settle recumbent on the bed and then flung her leg across his thighs to squat flat-footed and hovering above him. Tiny mewls of longing sounded in Carrie's throat as she reached down to hold her uncle's member upright. Spreading her labia wide with her fingertips, she lowered herself down until the awful bulk of the domed head touched her bubbling, inflamed sex. The girl gasped and, entranced, looked into her uncle's eyes and slowly took the glans into her opening.

"Stretch me ... Oh fuck," she moaned, her eyes closing. "Stretch me ... Oh fuck," she repeated, groaning again while her head lolled loose-hinged on her neck and she slid down further. "Fill me, Uncle Patrick," she sighed, leaning forward to take her weight on her knees. Patrick reached for Carrie's hanging breasts and the girl's long hair brushed his face when she tilted closer towards her uncle. "Suck my tits," she urged, sliding her sex upwards over Patrick's shaft. Patrick complied and pushed up with his hips to meet Carrie on the downward stroke. The girl's buttocks slapped with a solid thwack against Patrick's thighs. "Uhnf ..." she grunted before the slapping increased in tempo as the urgency to fuck overwhelmed the pair and her uncle's hands dropped to grasp the girl's hips, fingers digging into the flesh.

Carrie urgently rode her uncle's cock. Her long hair swung wildly while her breasts swayed to and fro and side to side. Flesh slapped against flesh while Carrie's sex squelched and farted indelicately and a torrent of obscenity spilled from her lips.

Patrick changed grip, reaching for his niece's waist, his fingers almost circumnavigating her body as he attempted to quell her ardour. He was seriously concerned for the safety of his cock. If it slipped out of the girl, with her riding so vehemently, there was a real chance of her enthusiasm snapping his dick. His hands sliding along Carrie's ribcage halting below her breasts before Patrick heaved and rolled, manoeuvring his niece into a more manageable position beneath him.

"Bang me, Uncle Patrick," the girl snarled, her eyes blazing and face twisted with apparent hatred for the man above. "Don't tickle me. Fuck me. Hard, fuck me hard. Split my little cunt in two ... Pin me to the bed with your cock. Come on!"

Fingernails raked bloody trails along Patrick's chest and he struggled on one straight arm while trying with the other hand to pin his niece's wrists above her head. "You evil, foul-mouthed bitch," he growled. "You want it hard? I'll give you fucking hard ..."

The girl wailed and thrashed, impaled on her uncle's erection, pinned to the bed as she'd asked. Patrick grunted and thrust as hard as he could, stabbing into the tight, illicit body below him.

Patrick's conscious thoughts were all muddied. He recognised the beauty of her as she struggled wildly beneath him. He'd never desired a woman like he did his niece. The things she did, the things she said ... She was beautiful, untamed and undaunted by life. He wanted this girl, wanted to have her all for himself, didn't want to share her ... Whoever her lover was ... Patrick grimaced, teeth gnashing as he struggled to hold his climax in check; not wanting to end this tumultuous ride.

"I love you," Patrick blurted. "Carrie ... I ... Love you."

The girl stared into her lover's eyes, pausing for several banging heartbeats before snarling and snapping like a terrier: "Then show me," she grimaced, "make me come and show me how much you love me."

"From behind," Patrick urged. "Finger yourself while I do you from behind."

"Yes please!" Carrie shouted after she'd slid from beneath her uncle and repositioned herself on the bed. On hands and knees and with her backside offered, Carrie moaned: "That's it, nice and deep. Push it in really fucking deep, Uncle Patrick ... Oh—" Patrick held her hips and pushed, sliding completely into Carrie's accommodating body in one long slick glide. He felt a scraping against the root of his cock -- Carrie's fingernail as she diddled at her clitoris. "Bring me off," she murmured.

Patrick, his face contorted with concentration and with sweat pouring off his brow and chest, struggled again against the tide of his orgasm while his niece sighed and groaned her way to her own noisy peak. When the girl had come she pushed the man away from her body and rolled onto her back. Opening her legs and offering her sodden sex to her uncle, she muttered: "Now love me. Love me and fill me. Let your love spit into me. I want to feel you come."

"I do love you, Carrie," Patrick groaned as, moments later, the stuff pumped from his cock to fill his niece.

"I love you too, Uncle Patrick," the girl whispered, her eyes bright with tears as her uncle's seed spurted inside her.

Then came the voice, Anthony at the doorway: "Well isn't that sweet ..."

*** Accusations flew on fletched shafts, barbed tips piercing deep into the flesh of their fraternity. Wounded and staggering from his brother's acrimony, Patrick packed a quick and hasty bag. Stuffing what few clothes he had into the holdall and zipping it up he turned to see Carrie, eyes red and swollen at the mess she'd created, regarding him from the doorway.

"Where'll you go?" the girl sniffed.

A voice came from behind her and Carrie turned at the sound. "Who cares where he goes," said Anthony as he appeared at his daughter's shoulder, "just so long as it's away from here." He sneered at his brother in contempt. "And you," he continued, turning his ire upon the girl. "You can get away from him. Get to your bedroom and don't come out until he's gone."

"Don't take it out on her," Patrick interjected as he slung the bag over his shoulder. "I'm to blame, not her; I should've controlled myself, not allowed myself to get carried away. I'm sorry."

"Fuck off," Anthony spat vehemently to his brother. "Sorry means bugger all after this. How could you? My daughter for fuck sake ... Your own fucking niece! You," he snarled at Carrie, "I thought I told you to get to your room." He shoved at the girl who yelped as the toes of one foot snagged on the other foot and she fell to the carpet.

The bag thudded to the floor a second after Carrie landed in a heap. Anthony's eyes widened in fear as Patrick, taller, heavier, well-muscled and infinitely better acquainted with violence than his sibling, strode across the threshold and grabbed a fistful of cloth.

"You always were a bully, Anthony. Picking on kids smaller than yourself ... You make me sick, all sanctimonious and holier-than-thou. I said I was sorry and I'm leaving. I told you it was my fault; don't take it out on her. She's young and confused and now she's scared. She better not have anything to worry about from you, you spineless little wanker ..." Patrick tightened the twist of Anthony's shirt in his fist. "And to think I took it for you ..."

Suddenly deflated Patrick sighed, shook his head sadly, and released Anthony's shirtfront. He walked back into the room and picked up the dropped valise. Stooping to kneel next to his niece, who still lay on the carpet, Patrick kissed her wet cheek, stroked the blonde hair and whispered that he'd call her.

After helping the sobbing young woman to her feet, and with a final threatening glare at his brother, he left the house.

Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand - A Year Later

GRAVID AND CUMBERSOME, the girl eased her weight and that of the unborn child onto her side. Eager for her lover to penetrate her, despite the advanced state of her pregnancy, she offered her sex to him, sighing when she felt him butt up against her swollen vulva.

"Put it in," Patrick she urged. "God, please, just put it inside me."

Mindful of the woman's distended belly, Patrick laid a palm gently upon the uppermost promontory of her jutting hip and, holding his erection in one hand to aim the end at the heat of her, nudged at her body,. Encouraged by the hiss of his lover's breath and the thrust of her buttocks towards him, Patrick jabbed again. He felt the slight reluctance of her body to accommodate him at first before, suddenly, his cock nudged further and the clenching of Carrie's insides closed around his girth.

He eased his length all the way in. The girl sighed again, her blonde hair fanned on the pillow as she turned her head awkwardly in order to watch her lover's face as she squeezed her love around his shaft. The cock pulsed inside her; Patrick winked.

"You OK?" he asked, concern scratching his voice.

"Fine," Carrie mumbled, "just fine. Move it in and out," she continued. "Nice and slow, fuck me nice and slow. Love me first, and then stab me with it. Don't worry," she said with a reassuring smile on her face. "You won't hurt us. You've got a lovely big cock but it won't do any damage."

His hand slid over her skin and came to rest cupping her breast. There was a noticeable difference between Carrie's burgeoning breasts of today when compared to the tight and compact articles she'd packed into her swimwear and tee-shirts the previous summer. Seething with desire for this fecund young woman, with his erection jammed firmly inside her body, Patrick craned awkwardly and, pulling Carrie's flesh as much as he dared, took the extreme tip of a distended teat between his lips.

The young woman moaned a low growl from the back of her throat. She exhorted Patrick to stab her cunt harder and deeper.

"Don't talk dirty," the man complained. "You talk like that and I'll come."

"Do it then," Carrie panted as she increased the speed of her thrusts against Patrick's thighs. "It's what got me into trouble in the first place, your cock spitting that goo into my sweet, clean, innocent body. It's your fault, contaminating my pure little cunt with your vile seed."

Grabbing her hip again, Patrick shifted his body until, after a deep and prolonged nibble at the woman's neck, he was in a position to pound harder with ever increasing ferocity at his girlfriend's sex.

"Carrie," Patrick grunted as the irreversible tide surged. "I'm ..."

"I know," she grunted. I can feel your cock pulsing and your spunk spitting ... Oh, fuck, Patrick ... I'm coming too ..."

Following their shared shower, the lovers lay entwined on the bed, Carrie's hair lank and damp and fanned over the pillow with Patrick's hand on the swell of her tummy while the noise of traffic coughed and whined from the bridge over the Mae-ping river. They spoke of Carrie's realisation that she no longer wanted to continue the affair with her university lecturer, preferring instead the former marine, the man she'd seduced and fallen for over the course of a few days of one hot summer. Discussion turned to Anthony's rancour when Carrie refused to stop seeing Patrick. They spoke about, often tearfully, the circumstances which led to Patrick's incarceration -- the revelation that it was Anthony who'd been driving when the fatal collision took place, and that Patrick, acting with a soldier's quick instincts had taken the blame for his brother.

"He had a lot more to lose than me," he said. "He'd just got that deal worth millions with the Japanese; he had you ..." Carrie kissed Patrick's smoothly shaven cheek as he spoke those words, her hand moved to his and she squeezed.

"Thank you," she murmured.

There was talk of Patrick's adoption into the family. "He used to pick on me," he revealed. "Anthony used to bully me ... until I grew bigger than him, then the shoe was on the other foot ..."

"You didn't ..." Carrie began.

"No," Patrick said. "I didn't ever get my own back; it isn't in me to be like that. Too sporting," he quipped. "Commissioned officer don't you know!" Patrick mimicked an upper class accent. "Very puckah!"

The girl, her head on his chest, smiled. "I didn't think you would've. You wouldn't be you otherwise." She shifted her weight onto her side and looked into his brown eyes. "You took the rap for your step brother -- how noble, you big idiot."

Patrick shrugged against the pillow at is back. "When's he arriving?"

"Next week. He says in the email that he's missing me ... us actually, and that he'd like to build some bridges." The girl sighed, eliciting a word of concern from the man. "It's Brillo I miss the most," she revealed. "I love his fuzzy face ... I really miss him."

"Well," said Patrick, "if it goes well when Anthony comes over and ..." he prodded the drum tight skin of her swelling "...if junior here pops out soon enough, well then, maybe we could go back for visit. What do you reckon?"

"Brilliant idea," Carrie beamed, "but for now ... how about a swim?"