Swimming with Mum Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I see it?"

And that's how I found myself sitting in my Mum's bed, holding my phone, looking at a picture of my girlfriend's cum-covered tits while Mum wrapped her fingers around my hard cock and stroked it. She was looking at the picture too, and when I slid my hand down her body to her pussy, she was wet again. We kept looking, my fingers rubbing over her wet clit while she stroked my cock, both of us moaning and breathing heavily. Georgia's tits were so hot, her nipples hard and sticky with cum, so much that it was almost dripping off them, sliding down into her cleavage. Mum was stroking faster, and I started to feel the familiar feeling.

"Mum, I'm gonna-"

She understood immediately. In a quick movement, she ducked her head down and started sucking the head of my cock, still stroking just as much, but now I was engulfed in her warm, wet mouth. I moaned loud, still looking at the picture of Georgia's tits, and started to cum, shooting my load straight into Mum's mouth, her mass of red hair pooling on my chest as she kept her lips tight around my shaft. I was so sensitive it was all I could do to stay still. She stayed there until I was done, then slowly pulled back, letting my cock out of her mouth and licking the head gently to clean it, which was almost too much again. I locked my phone and put it down beside the bed as Mum sat up.

"Fuck," I said, smiling at her. "That felt incredible."

Mum wrapped her arm around mine. "For me too," she said.

"Mum, is it weird if I kiss you now?" I asked.

She looked at me. "No, it's not weird."

"Even after you gave me a blowjob?"

She laughed. "Kissing a girl who's just given you oral is a good way to say thank you. I wouldn't have a problem kissing you if you'd licked my pussy."

I felt a little better. "I accidentally kissed Georgia after and it felt weird."

"I'm willing to bet she felt flattered, not weird," Mum reassured me.

I nodded and, by turning my head, moved in to kiss Mum.