All Comments on 'Swimming with Mum Ch. 07'

by mrs_mackenzie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

I'm liking this series and I liked this chapter in particular except for the gang bang scene. I hope you won't put the MC's girls in gang bangs or group sex with other guys. That's something that turns me off completely. I hate those stories in which the MC's girlfriend/s are fuc*** by other guys. Sharing and swinging with other guys is not my cup of tea. I know it is unfair but we all have our likes and kinks. Mine is MF+ relationships that include incest. I liked the scene in which the MC's and his mother are pretending to be boyfriend/girlfriend. As this is one of my strongest kinks, I would like that sooner or later they are that for real.

But it's the author's story and she will do with it as she likes. The author is free to do so and we, readers, are free to read or not to read. I have started lots of stories and I haven't finished many of them because I didn't like how they were evolving. I wish I can keep reading the story for a long time because it would mean the author keeps writing a story that keeps interesting me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great episode, great series. I love the deliberate and slow buildup in the beginning, and how the MC is gaining experience and confidence. I thought this was a hot chapter. Sharing is alright with me but I definitely care most about the relationship between the two leads. I like that Mum is her own person, and not just subservient to the MC. That and the sort of negotiations between the two of them I enjoy a lot.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great chapter, looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can see this tale going two ways.... Georgia seems to be a bit of a long shot. Lydia is leading the way thus far with her knowlege and her relationship. Cant wait to see who gets included....

PanzerFeckPanzerFeckover 2 years ago

From strength to strength. Another great fun read. I look forward to more, thank you.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Wonderful tale. Iā€™m enjoying it and looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the pregnancy risk talk, mom's clearly turned on by it. Here's hoping they start pushing their luck with this game of calendar Russian roulette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interersting way of introducing new characters to investigate her son's fantasies (and hers).

5*

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous