Swing Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He replied with a big kiss on her lips and a smile, "Yes, I can see that. Do you mind?"

"Hell no," She practically yelled in reply, giving in to the sensations of being exposed to all and having her vagina licked well by another woman.

Andy's cock was now lengthening fast, finding new blood to stoke its desire. It pointed up inside his boxers until it peeked under the waistband trying to get out as he stroked himself absent-mindedly while looking at his beautiful wife, her flaming red hair falling over Maddie's legs, her mouth licking Maddie's puffy pussy for the guys to enjoy, and her red panty clad ass sticking up in the air as she enjoyed her first cunnilingus. The guys watched Maddie's heaving breasts and hard nipples and wanted to join in but knew instinctively that they should not break the magic that was happening between them.

Arielle suddenly stood up at the foot of the bed and removed her panties in a quick strip tease, looking right into Maddie's eyes for a sign and commanded, "Get up and turn over!"

With a confused look, Maddie got up on her knees while Arielle quickly slid under her with herself on her back with her feet on the bed and her smooth and long legs bent at the knees and spread wide open; with her head at the edge of the bed. "Get on your knees facing the wall," she commanded again, now knowing exactly what she wanted to do. Maddie understood immediately and swung her leg over Ari with her knees by Ari's sides, and until her ass and pussy was right over Ari's head and face, and lowered herself on her new best friend's eager tongue, which resumed licking and sucking her wet pussy lips again.

"Oh, your mouth feels so good there. Yes, More!" Maddie moaned.

Of course, Maddie saw Arielle's beautiful and smooth pink pussy awaiting her. Ari had her knees up and her hips tilted up in invitation to Maddie to do whatever she would to her. She didn't really know what to expect and could only hope that Maddie would want to do the same to her. Maddie didn't disappoint. She first kissed along the inside of Ari's thighs and rubbed her hands over Ari's warm mound. Arielle moaned and squirmed underneath at the foreign and exotic touches she had never ever felt before. Sure she enjoyed when Andy ate and fucked her, and a few other men before, but never the sensations she was receiving now. Maddie admired the pretty pussy opening and closing inside those cute lips as she rubbed it until she was ready for more. She lowered her mouth and kissed Ari's little clit which was poking through the upper lips of her pussy that was somewhat red and puffy still from the earlier riding sex with her husband on the couch. Arielle's hips twitched up at the feel of a woman's lips and tongue of her pussy for the first time. She instinctively pivoted her hips up in an effort to get more feeling there and responded by licking and sucking Maddie's puffy vagina in response. Soon, they were a writhing mass of female flesh. They were touching each other in ways that only a woman knew what to do, ways that another woman knew would feel the best.

"Wow! You girls are so damn sexy. You have no idea," moaned Andy to no one in particular.

Arielle added, "You have no idea how good her mouth feels on my pussy. She must know just what a woman likes. Do you Maddie?"

The guys stared with mouths agape at Arielle's legs pointing up in the air with her hips rising, and Maddie's big butt grinding on Ari's eager mouth with Ari's hands reaching under her legs and up and over the grinding butt above her. Ari pulled herself up with her hands until she could raise her head to run her tongue up and down Maddie's squirming pussy. She ran it up and down those meaty lips from bottom to top, and past her perineum to her ass where she didn't hesitate to stick her tongue in the small opening. Maddie almost screamed and responded by doing the same to Ari, neither woman caring that their guys were right there watching it all. Damn, that was some good shit they had smoked but that wasn't the only reason it was happening. They both wanted and needed it and the time was now.

The guys were aghast at the sight. Ryan had opened his robe and was openly stroking his now hard cock with pleasure. Andy's cock was poking out the top of his boxers as he continued rubbing himself, not thinking, just responding. Neither wondered where this was going. Just being here in the moment was plenty for both of them.

After a while of this two-way lovemaking, Arielle suddenly pulled her head back and commanded, "Andy, come here!"

Andy stood up and came around to the foot of the bed, standing facing the girls, still stroking his long cock. She commanded again, "Take off your shorts, big guy and come here!"

He did as asked and looked down to see his beautiful wife tilt her head back and down, and take his cock into her mouth. She took half of it easily as he felt the warm juices sliding over it. She only stroked it a few times to be sure it was fit for her plan.

"Come closer," she asked breathlessly.

Taking the cock into her hand, she pressed it against the wet and inviting pussy lips that she had been eating recently, and pressed it right into Maddie's ready vagina about three inches.

Madison yelled out "AHHHH, Oh, Fuck!" in surprise and tightened her ass muscles.

Realizing what and who was poking her, she immediately relaxed and pushed her hips back to impale another couple of inches inside her already stretched pussy. It took a second for Andy, in the state he was in, to realize that he wasn't fucking his wife's mouth any more, but Madison's meaty and juicy pussy! He had no reason to protest so he withdrew his cock a few inches, then jammed it in even further. It felt good. Maddie started moaning into Ari's pussy as she stuck her tongue in it to try to give Ari the feelings that she was receiving from Andy's long cock. Arielle groaned and moaned and started sucking Andy's balls, making him thrust and fuck Maddie's pussy deeper and deeper. Her pussy felt different to Andy, like it seemed to be not as tight as his wife's, the only one he's been in since marrying her, and it seemed to be gripping his cock every time he withdrew, then relaxing as he rammed it into her again. He rubbed her back with his hands, then her hips to pull her big white butt back into himself as he thrusted. He somehow knew that she would like it long and hard so he gave it to her that way. She responded by fucking him right back even harder as he held a handful of her blonde hair and pulled it back for a while. She almost screamed at the pleasure it was giving her. Her hips started to shake and her waist contract. Sensing this, Arielle licked her clit just in time to make her have her first little orgasm. No one stopped. They continued.

"Is this OK, Maddie? Do you like it like this or do you want more?" Andy asked her.

"Oh, Andy! Give it all to me. Fuck me as hard as you want. Fill me up with your long, hard cock!" Maddie moaned in reply, squeezing his cock with her hungry pussy.

"Ryan, oh God, Ryan! Kiss me," Maddie said hungrily. "He's filling up my whole Pussy, Ryan! You need to try some of this, babe."

Ryan bent down and gave his girlfriend a nice kiss on her moist lips. They tasted like redhead pussy juice. Nice!

"Get up here on your knees in front of her," Maddie told him. "And grab a pillow."

She put her hands under Arielle and raised her hips up. Ryan got the hint and slipped the pillow under those pretty little butt cheeks. Her pretty-well-licked pussy stared up wetly at him, opening and closing its lips in anticipation of something. It didn't know what, but it was ready for whatever. Maddie grabbed his cock and took it into her mouth to get it wet and ready. He still didn't know what was about to happen and was too stoned to really care. Her mouth on his cock felt so much better than his own hand! As soon as she was sure it was hard and ripe, she used her hand to put it right at Arielle's smooth and bare pussy lips and rubbed it back and forth to spread Ari's small and tight outer lips. Arielle yelped in realization that she was about to get fucked by Ryan's thick cock and tried to relax but that wasn't happening right now. He and Maddie pushed his swollen cock head into the resisting barrier and just barely inside her surprised vagina. But Ari didn't draw back. She was more than ready for a big, hard cock and eagerly accepted it with her legs still spread wide and feet up in the air now. Maddie licked her clit and Ryan's cock from above, sending thrills to both of them and ensuring they were plenty wet for a good fucking, like she was getting from behind by Andy!

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me hard. I love it! Make me come again!" Maddie yelled out in ecstasy as she impaled herself over and over again on Andy's longer than average cock. It reached the innermost crevasses of her vagina and since it was not as thick as the one of Ryan that she was used to, she could still use her cunt muscles to fuck him that way also. She was in heaven. It was just like in the movie earlier, the two couples fucking each other's brains out and enjoying it fully. If she had had time for a dream after seeing that earlier, this is what she would be dreaming about.

Arielle was having her own dream sequence. Ryan's cock was the thickest she had ever had. Sure it was not as long as her husbands but most cocks aren't! It was still plenty long enough. The good thing is that it stretched her pussy out as tight as it would go and forced itself onto the inside of her clit and "G" spot. His cock stretched her pussy until her clit was poking down and into his cock as he went inside her. When he withdrew, he could see her pussy lips grasping at his dick and pulling her clit and everything outward and upward. And as Maddie continued to lick her clit and his cock at the same time, it drove her silly. She could only yell out, "Ohh, ohh, ohh" over and over again as the visiting couple worked over her pussy with eager desire.

They all fucked and sucked and felt each other up as their lust heightened. Andy reached around and under Maddie to feel her big breasts and tweak her nipples to make them even harder, sending electric sparks directly to her clit. Even her areolae were getting hard. He pumped all the way inside her with long, driving strokes, feeling her trying to squeeze him with her cunt muscles on the out strokes, not wanting it to get away. Her tight ass hole winked up at him with every stroke and he wondered what it would feel like to fuck her there. 'It would definitely be tighter,' he thought to himself. 'Had she ever done that before? Would she like it? Maybe he would find out sometime, maybe next time? Next time? So I'm thinking about a next time already? Hmm.' He was brought back to the present by his horny wife's mouth and tongue licking and sucking his balls while moaning constantly as her head was driven back over and over by Ryan's thick cock filling more and more of her snug pussy. He knew she would be plenty wet by now as was Maddie's squeezing pussy. It turned him on even more seeing his lovely wife getting fucked under him by his best friend and loving it in the process.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck meee," Ari yelled into Andy's balls.

Andy and Ryan had pretty good views of their wife and girlfriend taking two big cocks and loving it! Their eyes met briefly and they could only smile and nod their heads affirmatively at the situation. Both knew this was to be one of the most wonderful nights of fucking they had ever had! Neither wanted it to stop, so on and on they thrusted. Andy saw his wife have her first orgasm. It was bigger than the normal one he had given his wife earlier, the only one she had had tonight before this. He knew she was very horny and wanted to catch up with the other three people and eagerly took Ryan's thick cock which had driven her to the edge of coming again. Obviously enjoying himself, Ryan never let up and kept fucking her deeper. She didn't come again right away but was now on the verge of it all the time. Licking Ari and Ryan while Ari came triggered Madison to come again and this one was even better than her first one. Her butt and belly shook and she gripped Andy's cock tightly, released, then tightly again, over and over as the waves took over her. It was hard not to let himself come right then, but he paused and waited, cock buried inside her as she came and came on his cock. When she relaxed, he withdrew and began fucking her again, this time slower and longer. All they could hear was her yelling out, "Oh, God! Oh God! Oh God!" as she felt the wonderful long cock of Andy that she had craved all evening. She stuck her butt back and up to take it all.

Back in the movie, there was a lot of kissing, rubbing, stroking of cocks, pussies, breasts and asses. One couple was in a "69" and the other were going from a standing stroke job to a standing/kneeling blow job with blondie doing the honors. The sounds from the movie wafted through the room, adding to the sounds of the two couples on the bed having their first true swapping experience. The thump, thump of the music was ever-present and automatically synchronized along with their thumping of each other on the bed.

Since both guys had came at least twice that evening, there was no urgency to come again right away. They were all in a daze of fucking and feeling each other up and the pleasure rushed straight to their heads like a purple haze of excitement. Both pussies were wet with excitement and both cocks slid smoothly into their hot depths.

Andy wet his finger and rubbed it over Maddie's ass hole. She rubbed his finger right back by pressing her ass back into the finger and made no move to stop him. He pressed it firmly at the puckered entrance to her ass and waited. Her ass relaxed and his finger went in to the first knuckle.

"Have you ever been fucked in your ass, Maddie?" Andy asked her.

"NO, NO," she groaned.

"Do you want me to stop and take my finger out?"

"NO! NO! It's OK. Don't stop."

He pressed it in to the next knuckle and she only replied by moaning, "Yes, Yes,"

And taking his whole finger inside her ass! After fucking her ass with his finger for a while as he continued ramming his cock deep into her pussy, he removed the finger and saw her open ass hole quivering and replaced the finger with his long, thick thumb. She only moaned and accepted all of it and continued fucking him right back.

They were a fine mass of fucking machine. The ladies were dripping wetness and come from their well-fucked pussies and the guys were sweating from their constant exertion, both looking down at the girls' pussy lips pulling out along their cocks when they withdrew and disappearing back inside when they tightened their hips and drove their cocks deep inside them. Madison rose up her head and upper body and arched them back, reaching up to find Ryan's panting mouth and plaster it with her on mouth and tongue. He tongue-fucked her right back while grabbing both of her big breasts in his hands and rubbing, squeezing, and caressing them to moans from Maddie. This left room for Andy to reach his wife's neglected boobies and he pinched her nipples and rubbed them also, eliciting squeals from her and feeling her tighten up in anticipation of her next orgasm.

Andy felt Arielle's hands reaching over her head in her position, lying on her back, and out and around his legs until she grabbed both of his muscle twitching ass cheeks and pulled him harder and harder into the willing Maddie's hungry pussy. At this, he felt the first inkling of desire to come in her. He could feel his wife getting pounded by Ryan's thick cock as her whole body thrusted back and forth with each of his full strokes. He knew his wife would be coming again soon and that turned him on!

Arielle loved grabbing her husband's tight ass. When she had just lovingly pulled them into the horny blonde above her, it sent a thrill through her. His hands on her breasts and nipples sent electric sparks directly to her clit. And above all the pussy, cock, and balls in her face, there was Ryan's thick cock driving deeply inside her snug pussy, hitting her clit and "G" spot over and over again, making her crave the body orgasm that she could feel building up. 'Oh, Please let me come soon. So fucking good,' she thought to herself while licking his balls while he thrust.

Ryan knew he wouldn't last much longer after he started kissing his girlfriend and manhandling her breasts while fucking the tight and wet, pink pussy of his friend's wife, Arielle. She was squeezing him tighter and tighter with her clenching pussy muscles and he knew she was near coming and wanted to help her get there. After all, this was one of the best fucks he had had for a long time and he knew it! Hey, Maddie's not too bad at all. But he didn't want it to end either!

Maddie had her wishes fulfilled. She was getting fucked by three people at once, one a woman even, so it was just like the two couples in the movie that she so envied. Now she had that too and it was fucking wonderful. She'd already had a good doggie fuck by Ryan, had deep-throated Andy and took his come in her mouth, and now was getting filled with her boss's cock while eating Arielle's pussy until now, kissing Ryan while he fondles her breasts, pushing her to a constant state of readiness to come.

Andy felt it coming to that point of no return. All the good fucking and feeling, and just the hot sight right in front of him were enough to set him off like a switch. He wondered for a second if it would be alright to come inside a friend and co-worker, but at the last instant, he pulled it out and pointed it up the crack in her ass and began to shoot loads of heavy come all over her ass and back, and his own thumb, which was firmly in Maddie's tight ass hole.

His wife felt him coming with her mouth and hands on his contracting balls and butt. It made her start to come when she swallowed some of his cum that had run down Maddie's ass and pussy. She felt everything inside tightening and throbbing as every nerve stretched out from her clit which was getting rubbed firmly and steadily for quite a while with Ryan's thick and plunging cock. She came over and over again in a seemingly endless wave of orgasm, squeezing his cock again and again, loving it.

"Oh, yes, cominggg. Ah, Fuck, fuck." Ari screamed into Maddie's pussy and her hubby's balls.

That was all the stimulation that Ryan needed. Not even thinking about withdrawing, he let go with a big load of hot come deep inside her pink and red, stretched pussy. She kept coming all over his cock until their delicious sex mixture oozed out with each cock-thrust. He kept going for a few minutes until he shrunk enough to be pushed out by Arielle's still coming again and again, intensity slowly decreasing. She felt vacated temporarily until she felt a tongue and lips that she knew must be Maddie's.

Maddie gave her boyfriend a couple of quick and deep sucks on his cock when it fell out. She knew he would be too sensitive to enjoy a sucking right now, so she returned her attention to the still open and throbbing pussy and all the cum all over it and bent down to taste and clean it all off for her hostess for the night. Arielle started coming harder again. Maddie felt Andy's hot cum on her ass and tightened her ass hole on his finger deep inside it. He was rubbing his cock and cum all over her butt, ass, and pussy, whose lips were quaking and coming to its touch, as she enjoyed rubbing her face and mouth all over the male and female cum mixture and the well-fucked pussy of the lovely redhead under her. Arielle returned the favor since Andy was giving her room now to lick and suck now on Maddie's big pussy. The two women continued coming and feeding the other to come, each one being lesser and lesser until there were only four people panting contentedly with smiles on their faces, along with sweat and cum.