Swing Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tired Andy and Ryan returned to their old spots on the bed, left and right, enjoying and being amazed at their two women getting along so well! Hell, most any two women would look sexy doing what they were doing there, but these were wife, girlfriend, co-workers, and friends. They watched until the girls lay exhausted together, hugging each other's hips, tongues too tired to lick any more. Their two penises were too drained to rise into cocks any more, at least tonight. The girls got up and resumed their places by their mates and kissed them with their cum-soaked faces in acknowledgement that everything was ok and wonderful.

"Well, I guess that shower didn't do us much good," lamented Arielle. "I need another one already, as soon as I can move again, that is."

"Me too. I'd join you but I don't know if I can walk right now," Madison chimed in.

"OK, Ryan, come with me," Arielle stated, reaching out her hand to him to pull him toward the bathroom with her.

He followed her lead. She took him straight into the shower and turned on the warm water. She quickly lathered him up all over and rubbed her own body up and down his, sliding together in the warm shower, her firm breasts wiping off his sweat with her nipples, her pussy rubbing against his soft cock, her legs wrapping around his, cleaning him all over. Her hands weighed his cock and balls in a caressing manner, and they were two hands full. She sank to her knees, held up his cock, and stared right at his cock eye right there close enough to poke her eye out if she wasn't careful. She rubbed it over her face and took the head and shoulders right into her mouth. Her lips and teeth were stretched out but there was room to lick her tongue along the bottom and sides of it as she started mouth-fucking his half-soft penis without even thinking about why. Later, she thought it was probably to thank him for fucking her so well a few minutes before when she was really in need of some good coming. She only did it a few minutes, then stood and declared the shower over for him.

"OK, you're clean. Get out there and send in my husband next," she instructed.

In a minute, Andy appeared in the bathroom after seeing a very clean Ryan drying himself and his obviously firmed up cock off and sending him in. He found her standing in the shower with the water turned down low. Stepping in, he allowed her to soap up his tall, sexy body the same way she did Ryan, rubbing her breasts and body all over him until she had him entirely lathered up and they softly slid together in a writhing embrace. He kissed her deeply, tongue fighting for more and she kissed back, running her lips and nose all over his face. His cock was upturned with its bottom rubbing from her pussy up past her navel. She squeezed his ass cheeks and rubbed her tummy all over his also half-soft penis. This was the cock she loved and married. She liked it a lot, along with the rest of him. Sliding down to her knees after turning up the warm, cleaning water spray, she stroked his penis a few times and took a mouthful of it. After a gentle sucking, it responded enough to mouth-fuck it like she had done Ryan. But this was a very familiar cock and she knew just how to do it right. In no time, she had him firming up in her mouth when she stood up suddenly.

"OK, you're clean. Send in Maddie next. If fact, come back with her if you want," Arielle suggested with a sexy twinkle in her eye and a big smile from her fucking mouth.

Andy grabbed a towel and while drying himself, walked back out into the bedroom. There was an audience of two watching him drying his hair and his cock which was longer than when he had gone into the bathroom, just as Ryan's had been. Maddie noticed both of them and stared right at Andy's when he came up on her side of the bed and announced, "Come on. She wants you next. She seems to be in this cleanliness thing tonight, which I think is great, so just go with it. By the way, she said I should come back with you, so let's go."

A somewhat puzzled but very willing Maddie took his arm as he led her back to the bathroom. She purposely pressed her boob into his arm and draped a hand around his hip to steady herself. Ryan was immersed in the movie again and didn't even think about what was happening.

The shower water was off and Ari was peeing in the toilet while waiting for Maddie. Maddie saw that and realized that she had to go pee really bad now too and rushed over to stand impatiently in front of Ari.

"I've really got to go. Please!" Maddie begged, holding her pussy with one hand with her legs tightly together.

"I'm still going. Just aim between my legs. There's room," said Arielle while spreading her legs as far as she could to give Maddie room.

Maddie reluctantly squatted slightly in front of Ari and opened her legs wide. Using her hand to spread her labia back, she let go and tried to direct her piss stream in the awaiting hole between Ari's legs and into the toilet. Most of it went there just fine but the feeling of the warm pee releasing from her insides caused her to relax and pee even harder. The harder stream went higher and into Ari's pussy and clit that was peeing its last drops. When she felt the warm liquid on her clit, pounding against it, it was almost like someone coming on her again and she had some pre-orgasmic twitching from it. When they were done, Ari wiped off Maddie's pussy and her own before they both stood face-to-face and hugged each other.

"Damn," was all that Andy could say but when the girls looked over at him, they saw that he was stroking his cock and it had grown another inch. They smiled.

Ari spoke up, "Hey, I thought about what you said earlier about if I was to do something with someone else it would be ok as long as you could see it. So I invited you so you could see what is not going on behind your back. Hey, I didn't plan that toilet thing but you sure did seem to like it. Did you? So you can stay and watch if you don't get in the way, ok?"

"Yes, I liked it! So, go ahead and clean her up like you did us guys. I'll just watch, ok?"

As the girls scurried into the shower, Andy leaned against the sink counter and watched through the clear shower door at the two babes standing under the running water, soaping each other all over and rubbing all their splendid parts into each other. He languidly stroked himself absentmindedly while he watched his own private movie acting out right in front of him. His mind felt like it was in a third dimension, somewhere up there looking down at this from another reality. They kissed and rubbed all of each other's parts expertly, winding up with each woman's hand rubbing the other's clit and finger-fucking her.

There wasn't a lot of talking, just grinding and moaning from mutual enjoyment. Ari removed her hand first and put both of them around Maddie's big, firm butt. She knew Maddie had already had a finger and thumb in her ass already because it was right in front of her face earlier on the bed. So she reached between her ass cheeks and down to her asshole where she made it wet and pressed her middle finger right into Maddie's ass. Maddie removed her hand from Ari's pussy and grabbed her butt, pulling it into her mound so they were rubbing mounds together.

"It's your turn. You haven't had one here tonight so get ready," Maddie warned her.

She got a finger full of juice from Ari's pussy and pressed the finger right against Ari's ass. It was tight and didn't give way right away. She insisted and wiggled it around until it finally popped right inside her tight ass hole. Now they were fucking each other's asses. To get better clit and pussy contact, they moved over so that each other's leg was between the others and they could rub their clits on the other's thigh muscles. They had to squat slightly to make better contact there and got into a contorted posture for standing up. Andy got down on his knees by the shower door so he could see closer. Ari saw him there first and turned Maddie's ass to him so he could see it better. She wished she could see the view he had there. After a while, she turned around so that he could see the finger in her own ass. Maddie now saw Andy staring right into her and his wife's ass getting fingered. It excited her to see him looking at them with lust growing in his face so she ground her ass and finger even harder, fucking his wife's ass for him to see, and grinding her clit on her leg. In no time, the girls started coming, Maddie first, looking at Andy stroking himself, she came in big jerks of her ass, hips, and stomach. Ari loved her husband seeing her get off with a woman and started coming as soon as she felt Maddie start. Both ladies were yelling oaths and moans of pleasure as they came over and over.

When they were done, Ari dropped down with her body between Maddie's legs where she could get at her snatch and proceeded to eat her out until her pussy was cleaned out on the inside too. Maddie returned the favor. Still on her knees, she opened the shower door and grabbed Andy's cock to stroke and suck it into her mouth. Ari followed her by dropping to her knees and kissing his cock and balls while Maddie did most of the deep sucking. They were surely getting the blood flowing back to his growing cock again.

"You girls are amazing! I've never came so much and been so hard for so long in my life," Andy stated while looking down at these two sexy, nude ladies enjoying his cock.

Ari jumped up again and stated, "OK, that's enough. We're all clean again. Let's take a break before we get all sweaty again.

The three of them dried off and returned to the bedroom where Ryan was stroking his cock to the final scenes of the movie. He was startled as if he was a kid caught masturbating by his mother, but the feeling faded quickly when he saw the sex-drenched trio walking gingerly back to the bed, the women glowing and Andy sporting a full hardon again now.

"Well, it looks like you three had a nice shower or something," Said Ryan.

"Well, two of us did and Andy was the 'or something' there," Arielle added. "All he did was watch."

Looking down at Andy's hard cock, Ryan said, "He must have really liked what he saw!"

"I did!" Andy stated with a smile. "You should have seen it. Maybe next time?"

"I don't know about you guys but I need some rest and sleep," Madison said.

"OK. I'll show you to your room. It's right across the hall and the restroom is next door," Arielle offered, taking their bathrobes and leading them there. "Help yourself to any food or drinks and we'll see you in the morning."

She left and while closing their door, spotted Maddie pulling Ryan onto the bed by his cock! When she climbed into her own bed, she grasped Andy's cock and lovingly kissed the tip of it one last time.

"Is there anything else I could get you for your birthday, you handsome old man," asked Ari as they settled into a Blue Dream night.

*****

I hope you enjoyed my little story, and please vote if you did. It took a lot longer to write than I had planned so I hope it was worth the wait. Please share any thoughts or suggestions as I strive to deliver better stories for your enjoyment. MF