All Comments on 'Swinger Vacation Ch. 01'

by jackanory6969

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holy shit this was hot

PLEASE continue on!!!!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Favorites

Added author and story to my favorites lists. Can't wait for more of this story. Wish I could have a vacation like that. Definitely arousing and well written. Five stars. All I can say is, "More! More!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story and looking forward to next chapter. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1*

I seldom read anything less than a 4'5 but chose to check this out. It was so bad i couldn't get past page one in which she had thick blonde hair at the airport and a black ponytail a few hours later at the resort.

Slithy2013Slithy2013over 4 years ago
More

With or without the rebel yell, MORE, MORE, MORE.

JSipesJSipesover 4 years ago
FIVE STARS!

I loved this story and can't wait for the next chapter. I noticed that you first described Sophia with thick blond hair and then later mentioned her Black ponytail. I can't wait to read about her Daddy fucking her brains out!

horne5horne5over 4 years ago
great read

hope the next one is soon

Citywoman02Citywoman02over 4 years ago
Loved it.

Please write more.

prop69prop69over 4 years ago
Daughter is a slut. She should have fucked Daddy first.

If she really loved him she would have known about the resort and made sure Daddy was FIRST.

She knew it was Daddy in the bed and was a TRAMP WHORE going to sleep.

When she wakes .. she will fuck Daddy. I am certain she will have no regret.

No wonder her last and EVERY BF makes her “air tight” ., asshole, pussy and Slimy CUNT and then DUMPs the Slezzy Slut,

I am disappointed Daddy paid $5,000 and a dozen guys were FIRST IN LINE

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lifestyle

It's stories like this that gives the lifestyle a bad name. Swingers don't run a gang bang on an unaccompanied drunken woman, especially if it is at an upscale club or resort.

Totally unacceptable lifestyle behavior that will get you banned at most clubs.

Giving this a 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Can't wait for the rest of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Exciting at first, but...

It was really very exciting at first, but got a little turned off after reading some gay thing. Hope Jack will not do it with a guy. Was disappointed to see Sofia being a slut with total strangers. It would have been better if she did it with Lacy and her husband.

Hope they will find a woman with her son in the same situation as them in that resort and become close friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Good start, but a shame that daddy hasn't fucked her yet. Why the complaints that she is a slut, surely that's what most of us a proud to be, if you like cock and pussy just go for it. 5* naturally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continuity...

I stopped reading on the first page. Your first description of the daughter says she has thick blonde hair. Suddenly, at the resort, she has a black ponytail. Mistakes like that pull the reader out of the story.

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

Baby needs to get daddy's cock in her cunt. She can suck his cock in the morning and then daddy can pump his seed into her. Later in the day they can swap with Paul and Lilly

jackanory6969jackanory6969over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you for your comments. Love it or hate it, I appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback.

This is my first piece and I knew when I wrote it, that due to the subject matter, it was not appeal to everyone. I've read it back now, with your comments in mind and it could be a lot better. I promise to try harder moving forward.

There is a typo with Sofia's hair colour. I can only apologise for that.

As for the lifestyle resort issue. This is only a fictional piece. I am using my artistic licence here to beef it up, so please forgive me if it's not entirely accurate.

For those of you that are disappointed that the two main characters have not had sex yet, I'm sorry, but I wanted this story to have longevity. There are so many aspects that they have to explore and I didn't want it all over in the first chapter.

Some of you are disappointed that Sofia is a whore or a slut, but I don't think this could work if she wasn't so sexually adventurous.

And lastly, for those that enjoyed it and want to read more, I am currently working on chapters two through to five as we speak. I hope to release chapter two within the next week or so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Skank

So basically this story is just about a skank that is using daddy to pay for a $5000 all inclusive vacation to get drunk and fucked to her heart’s content. If I was daddy I wouldn’t touch that skank until she had been blood tested for every imaginable STD out there.

littlebeaupeeplittlebeaupeepover 4 years ago
such a nice daddy

I love the slutty daughter, she sounds like she can't wait for Daddy to make her his own little fuck toy.

Can't wait to see the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stunning

You are very talented. I love the sexual tension you've created. And I can't wait for Sophie to suck and fuck her daddy. I kinda wish he gave into his urges sooner and either fucked her in the club or when he got her back to the room. I think he would have awakened her libido and they would have fucked till dawn. Cant wait for more. I'm hoping that Jack will fucked Sophie in the morning and then the two of them will seek out playmates for the rest of their stay and Sophie will encourage and get ofc on her daddy sucking cock. I hope she will actually admit to him also that she is insatiable and wants him to swing with her forever. She needs to bring out the male shut in her daddy.

Kiltie01Kiltie01over 4 years ago
Feedback received

What I failed to understand and is a big bug bear of mine is anonymous feedback, whether you love it or hate it at least have the balls to add your name. Personally I found the premise interesting and look forward to reading more chapters. Keep up the writing and I am sure it will get better

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continue

Your attention to the surroundings and the thought processes really help give this story a lot of realism. Please continue.

jackanory6969jackanory6969over 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback

There’s no need to argue amongst yourselves. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I’m just grateful that you took the time to read my story, regardless whether you liked it or not.

I don’t mind if someone wants to put their name to their comments or not. It’s important for me to get open honest feedback. I know not everyone will like the story, but I appreciate all the feedback, whether it’s positive or negative, in the hope that I can improve myself as a writer.

I want to improve. I want to get better. So any opinions, feedback or tips are very welcome. I will not be offended! I

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong category

Should not be in incest, but rather in gay male or no consent/reluctance. A total turn off as soon as you got the gay stuff, and a gangbang on a slut too drunk to consent? It would never happen in a swingers club.

jackanory6969jackanory6969over 4 years agoAuthor
Wrong Category Feedback Response!

This is in response to the last comments regarding which category my story should be in. Although I do not agree with the comments made, I do appreciate you taking the time to read my work and share your thoughts about it, which I’d like to address.

The reason I placed my story in the Taboo, is because the two lead characters that drive this story, are a Father and Daughter. The story will cover many different types of sexual activities, but the main theme is about how the two main characters deal with their own voyage of sexual discovery, whilst also trying to deal with their attraction to each other.

The story is going to cover so many different subjects from so many categories, that it could easily be placed in any of them, but as the reoccurring theme is Taboo, that is the best place for it.

One of the subjects the story will cover will be same sex liaisons. This is supposed to be about sexual awakening and that’s very much part of it for some people. Just because it may include men on men, and women on women, it’s not solely about that. It annoys me that some people only find it acceptable for two women to have sex together, but not two men? I don’t see that they are any different? It would be very narrow minded of me to think so.

The other category mentioned is ‘No consent/reluctance. At no point does the main character Sofia do anything she doesn’t want to. She is a strong independent sexually aggressive woman, who does exactly what she wants to do, whether she’s had a few drinks or not.

Would it be more acceptable if it was a man having sex with two women when he was drunk? The word ‘slut’ is used in the story, but it’s quite a derogatory term really. It’s an insult to women who want to be sexually adventurous, when the word ‘stud’ is used to describe the same actions by a man, which is meant as a compliment. Surely in this day and age, both sexes should be treated equally, and not judged!

I appreciate you may question Sofia’s behaviour, but I have hinted that she is very needy, and uses sexual gratification as a way of empowerment. I’ve also hinted as to why that may be. Her parents separating at an early age, and the dreadful job her mother did as one of her primary role models in life.

I could go deeper into why Sofia behaves the way she does? But this is supposed to be erotic fiction, so I don’t think I need to go any deeper with that! All of my women will be strong powerful characters. I love powerful women, so get used to it!

Whilst I’m on the subject of fiction, I apologise to those swingers out there who think this sort of thing wouldn’t happen in real life. You’re absolutely right, this probably wouldn’t happen in a hotel complex, except behind closed doors. But it does happen at swinger clubs and sex clubs, so it’s not completely fictitious! I’ve just used my poetic licence, surely that’s the beauty of fiction, you can make things happen that in reality wouldn’t.

This story is part fantasy, part reality. It’s not your typical story where everything has happened by the end of the first chapter and every subsequent chapter is just repeating the first or getting ever more depraved. This is a gentle assent to where I know you want it to go. I will take my time, titivate and tease you along the way till I bring you to the climax I know you desire.

Chapter two is finished and close to being released. For those that enjoyed the first chapter, I hope you stay with me for the ride. For those that didn’t, there are so many fantastic authors producing a delicious array of wonderful stories to suit everyone’s tastes, that I know you’ll soon forget about mine very quickly!

Jack x

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter two?

Will we get real taboo?

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I have been checking for ten days to see if chapter 2 has been released. great work!

jackanory6969jackanory6969over 4 years agoAuthor
Chapter two

Chapter two is on the way. It may be too long to publish in one go, so it may have to be in two parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lovely

So need Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Gang banging a drunk women is never good in any story. You have that happen before they talk out the ground rules makes it like date rape. I’m sure you are going to portray it consensual when they are to drunk to consent to anything. People in the life style don’t do that only thugs and criminals act that way.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uover 4 years ago
Great part 1

Hope dad gets to fuck his slut daughter in part 2. Damn, made me wish I had a daughter like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too bad!!!

LIT only allows a 5 star rating, I think was easily a 7!!!

BradentonLarryBradentonLarryover 4 years ago
Very hot!

While I agree with the earlier commentator's point about the drunk sex, I have to say that this is extremely well-written. One of the best stories I've read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

Incredibly hot story!

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
This is new

A cuckold for his daughter WTF

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written!

Sexy as hell! I want to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In my early 20's I was a kid stripper in a club in my small town.sure enough my father and friends came in at 1st I was embarrassed but than it was a turn on to see my father gawk over my tits and barely clad pussy...

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Wow. a real turn on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjackanory6969@jackanory6969
299 Followers
I am an open minded very sexual guy. I consider myself to be a straight guy, but I am open to most types of sex and have tried almost everything. If you don’t try it, how do you know you don’t like it? I’ve been lucky enough to have some incredible experiences in my life, and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES