Swinger Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, Daddy. That's ok. I like to be watched because it turns me on."

I didn't have any idea my daughter is such a sexual person. I know she's had a lot of boyfriends, but I had no idea she's as sexually open and open minded as she is.

I'm grabbing my towel and walking back to the toilet area.

Sofia is coming up behind me while I'm washing my face.

"It's ok, Daddy, it really is. We're going to have so much fun here. I promise."

And with that, she's giving me a hug from behind. My heightened sensitivity awareness can feel her breasts touching my back before her arms are wrapped around my waist. Thankfully, Sofia isn't able to see my cock harden (once again) under my towel and below the level of the sink. My emotions and feelings are all over the place. I seriously have no idea what the hell is going on. 'Why am I responding like this to my own daughter? Why is she being so sexually open toward me?' It's so confusing!

***Day One - Part Two***

Tonight is LBCFMD (Little Black Come Fuck Me Dress) night—Lacy made sure to tell Sofia about it before we left—and Sofia is really excited about it.

"Daddy, it'll be a great chance for us to meet other couples."

I have to say, after the day we've had, I feel exhausted, but I want to make the effort for Sofia.

The question is, what the hell do I wear to an event like that? The girls will obviously be wearing sexy dresses, so I feel I need to make an effort, too. I'm choosing a white shirt, black shorts, and a pair of black loafers. I don't need to be worried because no one will have the slightest interest in what I'm wearing after they see Sofia.

She's wearing a black mini dress with spaghetti straps, which shows off plenty of cleavage, and she's obviously not wearing a bra. The dress barely covers her ass, which isn't really an issue as it's almost see-through anyway. Even under the dim lights of our room, I can make out her nipples and the crack of her ass. This is the true definition of an LBCFMD.

What do you say to your own daughter when she looks like a million dollars and is every man's wet dream?

I'll do the best I can.

"You look incredible, Baby! That dress doesn't hide a great deal, but I'm guessing you already know that and want to wear it anyway?"

"I want to make a good impression, Daddy. It's our first night. This dress might not only get me laid, but you, too!"

"What do you mean?"

Sofia is very matter-of-fact.

"Well, if Pete and Lacy are anything to go by, there are a lot of swingers here. If you see someone you like, and her husband is to my liking, we might be able to do a swap. That means we'll both get lucky!"

"You may well be right, Baby, but I'm not sure about this. I don't know if we can pull it off. I think they'll realize we're fakes because we just don't act like a genuine couple.

"Have a little faith in us, Daddy. We only have to be a little more tactile with each other. After what's happened today, surely that'll make it easier. We have to forget about being father and daughter for the next two weeks, and treat each other like boyfriend and girlfriend. I don't have a problem with us being naked around each other, or touching each other, or kissing. I like being around you. You're hot and, even though I'm your daughter, I know you find me attractive, so it should be easy."

She's kissing me on the lips.

"Come on, Daddy. Take me out and show me off!"

We're down at the main restaurant for dinner, and I notice almost every eye in the place is on Sofia as we're walking to our table. I'm not surprised because she looks amazing, but I am feeling a little pang of jealousy. She's supposed to be my wife, yet every man (and many of the women) in the room is undressing her from her tiny, little dress. After we're sitting down, I'm starting to really look around the room. There isn't a woman in here who isn't dressed in black, and I may be biased, but none are as gorgeous as Sofia.

I've spotted Pete and Lacy at a table of four people. I'm guessing there's been more than stories swapped at their table. Lacy does look amazing, though. Her dress is also very short, but it seems to be made of individual laces sewn together at the side. I can clearly see her nipples poking through the fabric of the dress. I can't wait to see it later.

I'm starting to like this place. I'm finding myself thinking, 'I wonder what it'd be like to fuck Lacy?' If Sofia is really into the idea of swapping with Lacy, or if she wants to have sex with Lacy herself, then it might happen. Even without Sofia, it seems Lacy is allowed to fuck other guys as long as Pete gets to watch. I'd be ok with that! The idea is such a good one, I can feel my cock starting to stir again. I'm turning into a walking hard-on, but it isn't a good thing.

We're having a delicious dinner. I actually can't believe how good it is considering it's all inclusive.

We've finished eating so now we're making our way to the bar. It's a very open plan, and the tables look out onto the beach and the sea beyond. We're ordering a couple of cocktails and sitting at the bar.

This is such a romantic place. I would've loved to have brought some of my previous girlfriends here, but I doubt they would've been as open as Sofia. So maybe this "is" a good thing to do together. After all, as long as we both gain from it, what's the harm?

It's not long before we're joined by Lacy and Pete, as well as their two friends (Sylvia and Jake).

***

Sylvia is very pretty, probably in her forties, slim, dark-haired, and has very big tits, too.

Jake is a cool guy. He has long, brown hair and looks like an ex-surfer dude...he speaks like one, too. I'm guessing nothing fazes him, which is probably why he allows other men to fuck his gorgeous wife.

***

The conversation is flowing smoothly, as are the cocktails. Sofia's attention is very much in demand. The bar is starting to get busier as more people are joining us. Sofia is amazing. She can remember everyone's name, and she has a story for everything. I don't really need to do anything except nod in agreement. I can see the lust in the other men's eyes. Sofia is young, vibrant, and so sexy. How can anyone resist her?

I'm slightly shocked when two, good looking, well-groomed guys join the group. We're introduced to Paul and Gary, who are a married couple. I'm all for live and let live, but I can't understand why a gay couple would come to a place like this, which is predominantly straight couples.

Paul soon puts me in my place.

"Jack, let me explain why we're here. We're both bi, therefore we enjoy sex with men and women, so we're very much in demand."

Sofia is giving them a good look over as she's coming over to say hello to them. I can tell she likes what she's seeing, and I can tell they like what they see, too.

Paul is very complimentary.

"Oh, Sweetie! Where have you been all of my life? You're absolutely stunning! Has anyone ever told you, you look just like a young Penelope Cruz?"

Sofia looks happy with the comparison.

"Aren't you a charmer? But please, Penelope Cruz is beautiful!"

"So are you, Sweetie. In fact, you're even more beautiful!"

As the evening wears on, the music gets louder and people start to dance. Sofia is up straight away. I'm watching her as she sensuously gyrates and moves to the music with our newfound friends. I'm starting to feel really drunk, and I want to go back to our room, but I don't want to spoil things for Sofia.

I'm feeling a hand on my thigh, and realize Lacy is sitting on the bar stool next to me. She isn't shy about coming forward. She's stroking my thigh all the way up to my crotch, which is causing my cock to spring to life again. This is going to be harder than I thought, in many ways.

"Well, Jack, I take it you're not impressed with Paul and Gary?"

"They seem like great guys but no."

"They're both so hot. Paul has a beautiful cock. Like yours I bet?"

I'm a little shocked.

"So, have you? Um, have you? Um, you know?"

Lacy spoke up and put me out of my misery.

"Yes, I've fucked both of them, together and separately. In fact, we like to play with both of them!"

I can't hide the shock in my voice.

"What! You 'and' Pete? Together?"

"Yes, Jack. Sometimes, Pete likes cock, too. I love watching him with another man. I find it a massive turn on!"

"Wow! Really?"

"Oh, yes! What's not to love about sharing a bed with three gorgeous guys? Plus, I get to choose from three cocks, too. I'm always satisfied when we play with the boys!"

Lacy seems very pleased with that arrangement.

I feel I need to apologize.

"I'm sorry. I had no idea."

"Jack, have you ever been with a guy?"

I'm shaking my head as I answer.

"No, I've never done anything like that!"

I hear Pete talking from behind me.

"Never say never, Jack. You'll never get a better blow job than you will from a guy, and both of the boys are amazing cock suckers. They've given me some good pointers!"

I'm so shocked, I'm at a loss for words. Pete looks like the "last" guy I'd ever think would have sex with another man.

Lacy is pointing at a beautiful, sexy, Asian girl on the dance floor.

"What about her, Paul? You can't tell me you wouldn't fuck her or let her suck your cock."

"Well, of course I would. She's absolutely stunning. There isn't a man in here who wouldn't want to have sex with her!"

Lacy is smirking.

"That's Crystal. She used to be a man."

Crystal is absolutely stunning. She's wearing a tiny, black dress and even in the dark, I can see she has enormous tits! I've always had a thing for Asian girls, especially Thai women, where Crystal is from.

Lacy is looking at me.

"So, Jack, would you like to fuck her?"

"Yes, if she wanted me. Of course I would."

Lacy tries to shock me.

"What if she still has a cock?"

I want to know.

"Really? Does she?"

"I'm not going to tell you. Her husband loves to watch her with other men. So, if you had the chance, would you take it?"

Lacy is testing me.

"I guess it'd depend on whether or not she's still a man."

Pete is offering his advice.

"I guess you're not going to find out unless you try. It's a risk, but I think it's one you'll regret if you don't try."

As I'm watching Crystal moving on the dance floor, I don't care if she has two cocks. I really want her. I need to try to get Sofia interested in Crystal's husband (Steve). I'm shocked that I'm thinking this way. Lacy is gorgeous, and I want to fuck her, but Crystal is the girl of my dreams. I have to have her.

I'm dancing with Lacy and Sylvia, and whilst we do, they introduce me to Crystal. She's even more beautiful up close. I'm trying to talk to her, but I'm as nervous as a schoolboy. She has the most beautiful smile—it lights up her face. Before I know it, we're bumping and grinding on the dance floor together. It's so hot. She's dancing with her back to me and rubbing her ass against my cock, which is springing to life.

She's allowing me to touch her everywhere. I'm so lost in the moment. Her dress has ridden up and is showing her beautifully tanned ass. I want to reach around and feel to see if she's still a man, but think better of it. I'll have to wait.

I'm so engrossed with Crystal, I don't realize Sofia is no longer at the bar. As I'm looking around for her, Crystal tries to assure me.

"Don't worry about your wife. She'll be having fun."

I'm concerned.

"I need to find her. She's very drunk, and I don't want her to do anything she'll regret."

"Trust me, wherever she is, she'll be in good hands. I really hope I can get my hands on her before we leave. Maybe a three-way?"

Wow, these women are so forward. They have no boundaries. The thought of seeing her naked, especially with Sofia, makes me nod in agreement. I have no idea how it'd work, and it probably won't ever happen, but it's a horny thought.

I've decided to try to find Sofia. I'm making my excuses with Crystal before starting to make my way through the heaving bodies of scantily clad women and guys on the dance floor. I think I'll check out the bathrooms first. She isn't in the Men's or the Ladies' bathrooms. Maybe she's gone back to our room? Maybe she's on the beach?

I'm starting to get a little anxious. She's a big girl and she can handle herself, but she's pretty drunk, so I want to find her, just to make sure she's ok.

I'm almost ready to go down to the beach when I notice a sign for "Le Club." I didn't know there's a nightclub here. Under the sign is a big, black door that, obviously, leads to the club. There's no one manning it, so I'm walking through. On the other side are steps that lead up to the second floor.

There's another door at the top of the stairs. It isn't until I open it that a wall of sound hits me—all I can hear is the hypnotic tune that's playing. It's taking a while for my eyes to adjust because it's incredibly dark inside even though there are some, not very bright, lights above an empty dance floor in the center. They're more like strobe lights that flash in time with the rhythm of the music.

A stage is at the far end. I can make out the silhouette figure of a woman dancing on it in a very sexy way. She appears to be alone, but it's hard to see. I'm starting to make my way around the club. It has tables and chairs around the dance floor and private booths around the edge, against the wall. Each one is circular in shape with a large, round foot stool in the center.

This part of the club is almost in darkness. I want to find Sofia, but I have no idea whether or not she's in here. The chances are she isn't, but I'm going to check all of the booths to be sure. The first couple of booths are empty, but in the third booth, I can see a couple.

As I get closer, it's becoming clear that they're having sex. The guy is fucking the girl from behind on the footstool. The girl's head is face down on the stool with her ass in the air, and she's getting a good pounding from the guy behind her. I recognize the guy as Paul.

I'm chuckling to myself, 'So, he really does like girls, too.' I'm taking a closer look at the girl. It definitely isn't Sofia, but I do recognize who it is. It isn't a girl after all. It's Steve, Crystal's Australian husband. No wonder she didn't want me to leave. She must've known her husband is getting some action and wanted some herself. I'm beginning to regret leaving, as I may have had my chance to fuck her.

I've never seen two guys having sex before, not even in a porn movie. I thought I'd be grossed out by it, but I do find it to be strangely erotic. After all, it's only two people using each other for sexual pleasure. Fucking is fucking, regardless of what sex you are. They're so engrossed in their fun, they don't notice I'm here. I want to watch for a while longer, but I need to find Sofia, so I'm moving on to the next booth.

The next couple of booths are empty, too, but then I stumble across another couple having sex. This time, it's a white girl on top of a black guy who's lying on his back on the footstool. The girl has long, black hair and, for a minute, I'm thinking she's Sofia. I'm thinking, 'I should leave them to it', but when I look closer, I realize it's not her.

The guy sees me and is beckoning me over. I'm moving a little closer, so I'm standing beside them. She's a lot older than he is, and I recognize her from dinner, earlier. She's about fifty years old, slim, and very attractive. She has the body of a woman twenty years younger, and she knows how to use it.

When she sees me, she smiles.

"Come closer and drop your pants."

"Fuck her mouth, man. She needs a cock in her mouth."

She's opening her mouth and reaching out for my crotch. It's very tempting, but I need to do what I came to do, not fuck her mouth.

I'm making my way around the rest of the booths on this side of the room before crossing the dance floor to get to the other side. As I'm passing the stage, I can see the girl dancing. She's completely naked and seductively moving up and down a pole that's situated at the center of the stage.

She's waving as I'm walking past and giving me a gorgeous, sexy smile. In front of the stage, two guys and a girl are turning to see who she's looking at but soon turn their attention back to her. I figure they're two couples who are going to have fun after the girls have done their thing on the pole. I'm making a mental note to come up here another night, as I'd like to watch that.

Most of the booths are empty on the other side, too, but the middle one has a couple of people standing around it. They're obviously watching something. As I get closer, I can see two guys and girl standing.

The girl is completely naked, except for her heels, and she has a cock in each hand. She's jerking off both of the guys who, strangely enough, are still dressed except for their pants around their ankles. One of them is playing with her pussy, and the other is playing with her tits.

They're watching a show in the booth. As I stand beside them, I can see three other people, also two guys and girl. The girl is in the center of the foot stool, on her hands and knees, and she's being spit roasted by two guys. There's no way I'm not going to watch this! I know I need to find Sofia, but I've never seen anything like this, first hand.

The guy who's behind her is giving her a real good fucking by really pounding her pussy. I can see he has an impressive sized cock and he's using every inch of it.

The guy who's fucking her mouth is a big man, he's covered with tattoos, and built like a body builder. He doesn't look as well hung as the other guy, but he still has a good sized cock. He's looking up at me as I approach and nodding and smiling, which causes the other guy to turn toward me and do the same. They obviously like having an audience and are happy for anyone to watch them.

I can't really see the girl because she's facing away from me. She's moaning as the guy from behind is pulling on her hair and slapping her ass. The sight is so incredible. You can tell, by the way her body is moving in time with the thrusts, she's loving it. She has a fantastic rhythm whereas the cock in her pussy comes almost all of the way out as her mouth engulfs the cock and vice versa.

The guy fucking her from behind is shouting to me over the noise.

"I'm about to cum, dude. Get ready to take my place when I do. She loves it!"

The girl hears him speaking to me and is turning her head toward my direction. It's at this moment when I realize...it's Sofia! She has an animalistic look on her face. I can see from the look in her eyes that she recognizes me, but she doesn't stop fucking.

The guy in front walks around to the side and forces his cock back into her mouth, and she continues to suck him whilst looking straight at me. I can only stand here and watch my daughter get fucked like a dirty slut by two guys who are old enough to be her father. Part of me wants to leave, but the other part of me wants to watch. I can't take my eyes off of her.

The top of her dress has been pulled down and the bottom has been pulled up so it looks like a belt around her waist. It doesn't take long before the guy fucking her mouth is shoots his load down her throat. I can see the expression of shock on her face when he does. He must be shooting a massive load, because she's continually swallowing.

The guy behind her slaps her ass again.

"Turn around."

She's doing exactly as he said and he's starting to jerk off in front of her face.

He's speaking to her as if she's a whore.

"Open your mouth, you little slut."

I can't believe she's allowing him to speak to her like that, but she's doing as she was told! She's looking straight at me while patiently waiting. Her mouth is open and her tongue is out for him to empty his balls into her mouth like a subservient slut.