Swinger Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's pumping stream after stream of cum into her mouth and onto her face. When he's finished, she's swallowing every drop. He's using his cock to wipe up cum that's landed on her face, and she's hungrily licking his cock clean. He's done!

He isn't the only one. The other two guys that've been watching shoot their loads, too, but into the mouth of the naked girl who's been jerking them off. It seems I'm the only one that hasn't cum.

The guys are getting up and putting their clothes on, but Sofia is lying back on the foot stool as if she's waiting for the next guy to fuck her.

The body builder is coming up to me.

"Go and fuck her, dude. She's fucking insatiable! She has the face of an angel and a mouth of a whore! If you want, I can go find another dude to double team her? She loves that!"

"No, that's ok. I just want to take my wife back to our room now."

"Oh, dude, I'm sorry! I didn't know she's your wife!"

Then quite matter of factly.

"She's fucking amazing, though. Best BJ I've had in a long time! You're one lucky fucker. I mean, she's young enough to be your daughter, dude! Hell, she's young enough to my daughter, too."

After that statement, he's walking away.

She's very drunk. I've never seen her this drunk before. She can hardly walk, so I'm straightening her dress as best I can and taking her heels off. I'm doing my best to walk her back to our room, but she's like a dead weight. So in the end, I have to pick her up in a fireman's lift and carry her the rest of the way to our room.

Her dress is riding up, but I'm past caring if anyone can see her naked ass or her pussy. I mean, most people have already seen it today anyway. She thinks it's hilarious. The whole time I'm carrying her to our room, she's laughing and giggling as if it's the funniest thing she's ever experienced.

Now that we're back in our room—I'm turning on the lights and closing the vertical blinds—I'm not sure what to do with her. Her dress has cum all over it, and I'm not sure what she normally wears to sleep in. I have nothing to put on her, so I'm stripping her naked and laying her on the bed. I'm washing her body and face with a face cloth before pulling up the bedding.

She slurs.

"Are we going to fuck some more?"

I'm reassuring her.

"No, Baby. We're not going to fuck anymore. You can go to sleep now!"

"Oh, that's good because I'm really tired."

I don't think she realizes who I am.

"Cuddle me, please, Daddy. I need a daddy cuddle!"

I'm undressing before climbing in beside her. I know I should leave my shorts on, but I don't really see the point. It's not as if it'll make a lot of difference after a day like today, so I'm taking them off. We've both crossed so many lines, I don't know where the lines are anymore! I'm snuggling up behind her and she's sighing a big sigh.

"I love you, Daddy!"

"I love you, too, Baby!"

As I'm lying here, I realize my cock is rock hard. The visions of what I've seen this evening are running through my head and I'm as horny as hell. I want to jerk off and get rid of my boner, but I know I shouldn't. I'm lifting the sheets and looking at Sofia's beautiful, naked body as I'm thinking, 'I can jerk off, cum all over her gorgeous ass, and she'll never know!'

I know it's wrong, but I can't help myself. I'm starting to pump my cock. I really need this. I'm thinking thoughts that shouldn't be in my head. With the visions still in my mind of Sofia getting fucked, and seeing her with her mouth open as it was dripping cum, it takes no time at all before I'm ready to cum. I'm trying to stifle my moan as I shoot my load all over my stomach.

I'm getting out of bed to clean myself up then climbing back into bed. I'm taking one final look at Sofia's naked body before I turn the lights out.

I hear her mumble.

"Did you cum, Daddy?"

I thought she was asleep! She must've heard and felt me jerking off behind her!

"Um...yes, Baby. Go to sleep now!"

"Good, Daddy. It's not good to go to sleep with a loaded gun!"

She's giggling.