All Comments on 'Swinging for Dummies'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
AutistAdventurerAutistAdventurerover 5 years ago
It's the emotion and intention that I like in your stories.

Sometimes reconciliation, sometimes endings; what makes them compelling is the reasonings. I like your stories, except for two (sci-fi stories both). Enjoying the 'yeet' theme because it annoys the peanut gallery.

Gave this five stars because of the reasons that drove the characters.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 5 years ago
I find it funny that most of the husbands

In many of Literotica stories take years to get over theses slut. Sluts are like bad fruit, when it’s no longer any good. Throw it in the trash, then get you some new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Women are whores.

Even the best of them will do whatever it takes to get what they want. That it doesn't always work out as they wish doesn't occur to them until it's too late.

And sometimes it does. Those are the things they notice, not the pitfalls

It's taken me a lifetime to learn this.

This story was very well constructed and thought out. I don't agree with the laissez-faire attitude towards faithfulness that the author espoused in the several times he said she had done nothing wrong. One time is maybe a mistake but moving out of a marriage to live with someone else crosses the line.

Exposing the "I still love you" as a lying hedge was brilliant.

Well done story!

R.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
well Huedogg, maybe you should try something.

Find a woman that you are almost supernaturally drawn to, become utterly certain that she is the one you will spend your life with, spend years with her, the best years you've ever had bar none, find yourself often wondering how you could have ended up with such a spectacular person, a woman who seems to make you into a better version of you than you ever thought possible, then watch it all fall apart, watch the love and affection she felt for you seem to vanish almost overnight, how she seems like a stranger living in your home all of the sudden, then the realization that your home doesn't feel like it's yours either, the panic and fear when it seems like everything you love has been taken, the grim realization when you know for a fact that it's been taken, and the unique feeling of being rejected and discarded by the only woman who had earned a place in your heart rivaling that of your mother or any daughters you might have........and then see how quickly you get over it and go back on the prowl for your "sluts'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Huedogg2 was right

Throw out that rotten apple , and go grab some fresh young cherries ! 🍒

Sorry author , I like about half of your stories , but this whole cuck fest sucks major ass .

So , be looking for your next non sharing posting .

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

She was an absolutely cunt. I'm glad he threw the self-serving slut out both times and wanted no part of her pity fucks. Asking the poor guy to raise her bastard? The bitch was out of her mind...

It was a decent story, but trying to blame the husband for what happened left a nasty taste in my mouth. He was drunk and drugged, so was in no position to consent to anything. Just imagine if the genders were reversed and it was a drunk and incredibly stoned wife that was a sloppy mess at a party... the wife should have got the poor bastard out of there, not run off to fuck another guy.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Finally ! A stev2234 Reconciliation Dealbreaker ! NO Kids Spawned Outside Homebase.

There are some women, so beautiful that this rule does not apply . Robert Wagner remarried Natalie Wood after she took up with Warren Beatty at the peak of his,lothario powers , then had kid after WB affair crashed and burned.

The 2nd time around actually worked for awhile . I won't talk about how it ended except Natalie should have reconsidered not becoming much more, proficient at swimming and accepting roles in mediocre sci-fi films opposite Christopher Walken. I know all songs to " Gypsy " and ".West Side Story "' by heart despite not usually liking musicals.

As for this story ? I enjoyed it even after being quite surprised by separate ways ending . Maybe it was actually the thought of changing diapers that actually put narrator off ? Some necessary chores are so onerous and nerve wracking it requires common blood lineage to perform. Teaching driver neophyte offspring to drive stick shift is another.

Full marks *****

There's a place for us,

Somewhere a place for us.

Peace and quiet and open air

Wait for us

Somewhere.

There's a time for us,

Some day a time for us,

Time together with time to spare,

Time to look, time to care,

Some day!

Somewhere.

We'll find a new way of living,

We'll find a way of forgiving

Somewhere

There's a place for us,

A time and place for us.

Hold my hand and we're halfway there.

Hold my hand and I'll take you there

Somehow,

Some day,

Somewhere!

- West Side Story

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
Full marks from LSD!

Stev2244 must feel like he hit the lottery! This was a really interesting story with a happy ending, more or less. Great job! Thanks for posting this for us readers! We do appreciate it!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
You lost me...

...at that 10,000-word paragraph. How the hell did that get past the mods?

I can see where the story is heading anyway. A swingers party as told from the perspective of someone who has never been to a swingers party. What could possibly go wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Realistic

Hahaha. A good realistic story leaving commentators, confused. Was the story well written? Was the content harsh but realistic -Yes. Well done. The story is difficult just like life. Those who read escapist type stories are no doubt disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked the story but

There were a lot of long paragraphs, including a monster one. It made it hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Powersworder said that she was an absolute cunt. Lucas was a cunt too, with his "Nobody is at fault but Martin" rants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I actually agree with SwingerJoe, geez

boatbummboatbummover 5 years ago
Still Stinks Of A Setup!

SOMEBODY knew in advance that it was a swinger party, and I'm looking at you, Carla! SOMEBODY made sure that Martin got so smashed & high that he was incapable of reason....

She wanted to get her some strange, and she got it. Martin clearly had no clue what was going on. Glad that there was no RAAC at the end. ;-)

Well told, thanks for sharing it here.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years ago
Rigidly One-Dimensional

This was an overall ok story for me. The problem I have with it is that Carla and many of the characters are rigidly one-dimensional. She (and the party host) has a delusional perspective on things and stuck to it in spite of being bombarded with a litany of pain, anguish, and betrayal that her actions caused. It's like no matter what is said or happens, she cannot be dissuaded from her rigid viewpoint.

That is not really human behavior, unless the person is an idiot, a narcissist or had serious social problems. It is certainly not the action of a presumably normal person. And someone cannot profess love for their husband, tell him she is leaving him for a guy who she knows will cheat on her and dump her AND expect her husband to wait for her to be dumped. That really made continuiing to read the story very difficult

Even the protagonist is presented as a super villain. with magical power over women. And the way the host explains it... he totally accepts the guy as a friend d and invites him to a party, where he knows he will go on the hunt... and had tried to molest his underage nieces!!!!! Who does that???

But the worst part for me is the lack of outrage on the part of the MC. He never truly consented to anything. She WAS cheating. She took it way to far. She abandoned her husband that night. Finger gestures and a smile were not enough. She chose to leave. Then, she chose to stay gone all night and day. That was certainly not approved.

So he had every right to be furious and throw her out when she got back. But he basically is ok with it all. That's the problem I have with with him. He never really seems all that upset by it all. He didnt even care enough to immediately file for divorce. He just kind of got around to it, eventually. Ho hum. And, he goes years without getting laid?? Rigidly sticking to a fixed perspective.

The feeling is that none of the characters had a choice. Carla said "it was inevitable". It felt that way because it was written so one-dimensionally. The characters were puppets with no choice. I enjoy a story much more when they are written to give the IMPRESSION that they make choices. ( granted it's all up to the author )

That said, I gave it 4* anyway. If the characters had broader personalities and seemed to actually weigh the circumstances, making choices, not just sticking to their rigidly defined, one-dimensional perspective, I would have given 5. That story would have been phenomenal.

KB

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Thanks for letting him stand his ground

She turned into a selfish bitch. If he let her come back, the kid would have suffered. Everyday he would have reminded him of the asshole. There would have been years of resentment and neglect. Asshole still needs to be dealt with. Mike Sr. is an animal that needs to be put down.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Well

not how I would have played ANY of that, but...damn good speech at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written but

This story is the most predictable, trite morality tale that I have seen on this site in a while. It's like a very bad soap opera. This site is called LitEROTICA and this story is about as erotic as food poisoning. I can't believe I hung in there for 3+ pages.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Well of course

Huedogg and Powersword are right and DYS sounds like a broken hearted teenager.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

"Technically, nothing you've done can be seen as adultery."

Fucking bizarre philosophy. I've always thought the saints in these stories who refuse to do anything with anyone until the six month waiting period or however long it is after a divorce is filed was a bit much, but she fucked the dude multiple times before filing for divorce, or even declaring that she wanted one. That's adultery any way you slice it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
enjoyable

Story was very well written and compelling to read. The author devoted a lot of effort to writing this tale and the criticism is poor reward and is simply ridiculous.

There is so much bad fiction on Literotica; here we have a commendable story that deserves praise.

tigger119tigger119over 5 years ago
Only one thing to say......

Another gold digger bites the dust( at long last ), another cuckold recovers his balls, stands up for himself and goes MGTOW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One small, no two small questions

Was he not mentally incapacitated at the point of "agreeing"? If it had been a woman in that condition and you had sex with her it would be rape. So he was not capable of giving any kind of consent.

Lets pursue that angle, if his wife was drugged and drunk then had sex he would be expected to forgive her and welcome her home because she is a weak woman. But he is the big strong man that is unaffected by the booze and drugs.

The logic applied to him is so one sided it is ridicules.

They never talked-fact.

She took a ambiguous gesture to mean two days of fucking-fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Only one good thing in this messy tale

At least you didn't RAAC them as usual. But I have SO many questions. How does he know Lucas if Lucas and Mel travel in different circles and are apparently wealthy and bored? Why would Lucas call Martin after the party? And why would Lucas claim he had no blame in this entire affair? Lucas knowingly brings in fresh, inexperienced "meat" (Martin and Carla) and serves them up on a platter by feeding them numerous drinks and drugs. He bears a lot of responsibility. Of course even a stupid man takes one look at the setup, the other party goers attire, realizes he's in over his head, grabs his wife and heads out the door. On their way home they can have a good laugh about escaping. But you wouldn't have a story if that happened. Following the party the expected crash comes to their relationship. At least you didn't let Martin take his wife back. She really had the expectation of cheating on their vows as shown by her claim that Martin had agreed to a hall pass. If they even suspected something like that was going to happen you'd think there would be a conversation or two or three BEFORE they go to the party. Honest people would have had that talk. But she wants to have her cake and eat it too. Why did he wait to file for a divorce? He took the chance he would have to give Carla part of his new business in the divorce. Why didn't he go after Michel for some revenge? He's obviously a player and with little money would have been an easy target. Lucas and Mel would have been harder to screw with, but where there's a will, there's a way. Lastly how did this fit into the "sharing is caring" category? There was no willing sharing and neither of them really cared about their marriage as evidenced by their behavior (you can't excuse Martin's behavior by saying he was drunk or stoned or both. What kind of special idiot even takes a drink from someone that he doesn't know the source of at a party like that? Can you say ecstasy?). It wasn't a bad story and other than the run-on paragraph at the start, the writing was good. This simply wasn't the story I expected.

3 stars

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years ago
Good story, good writing.

Perhaps this story is best read as a morality play about what can happen when traditional values are abandoned and people do whatever they please, whenever they please, with whomever they please. This is one morally confused set of characters! Nonetheless, the story is compelling and well told. Ex-hubby seemed to get some moral clarity at the end, but he still needs help understanding right from wrong. The other characters, as written, appear hopeless. And as is often the case, an innocent child will suffer.

The wall of text on the first page I'm sure was done to create a sense of crazy intoxication and wild abandon, but it sure was hard to read. Overall, the story rates a 5 because it's easily in the top 5% of what gets published here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The contest

is a cuck fest.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
I enjoyed that

and was so glad at the happy ending, that he did not cave into the narcisstic bitch. Good job.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
OK!

I liked it, but what do I know? Full Score from me.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
I enjoyed the story..

I guess Martin qualified as a cuckold hoping that Carla had a great (sex) time with Spandex. Carla threw it all away and Martin moved on and, to his credit, did not welcome her back. A good cheating story with the consequences in clear view. I gave you 4 stars.

FD45FD45over 5 years ago
One thing I have heard that always rang true to me

If you are invited to a party by the Rich and Famous, and you are NOT Rich and Famous, you are either the help or the entertainment.

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonover 5 years ago
Wonderful.

So well-written. I loved it. Thank you!

ohioohioover 5 years ago
Painful, very engaging story

Like other readers, I like the powerful feelings that stev can stir up as we identify with the poor schlub who's had his whole life blown into a million pieces.

I have to agree that Carla is a bit one-dimensional; and that she is like a few of his other heroines (the one who goes off with the rock band for months; the one who flies off to Paris with some rich older guy) in behaving so over-the-top that it's hard to see her as a real character.

But I also think that stories with real feelings in them are always worth writing, and worth our time to read. I enjoy your work very much, including this one.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You finally let the husband or boyfriend tell the woman that betrayed him to just go away.

There’s a first time for everything. Good story, though as your others are as well. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hahah

yesss, more red-pilled MGTOW content.

He didn't have to go full monk-mode. but whatever works for him.

he's successful, and can afford to be picky, his slutty ex has to beg for scrapes.

bravo

c24jc24jover 5 years ago
Good to see a story from you again . . .

This is kind of how I wish the groupie one had gone . . . but it's good on this one. On the other hand, Stev, sometimes I enjoy trying to figure out how you will get people back together after some grievous injury. I just couldn't think of any way on these two.

I finally did, though it's totally and inappropriately sick.

The next time she shows up at the door, it'd be in a raincoat. She'd take that off, and underneath, her nude body would be covered in blood. When he asked, she'd tell him that several of the women who'd had their marriages broken up got together and decided make him much less attractive, and unable to impregnate anyone in the future. He'd live, but It was unlikely he'd ever destroy a marriage again. They'd left the poor, now half blind fellow in a clown suit. The whole thing had been her idea, planned and executed by her and other women who'd been seduced by Michel.

Though he'd never seen their faces or bodies really, there was still a chance she'd eventually be found out. She didn't think that would happen, but in case she was, she wanted to give her wonderful, beautiful ex-husband some better closure.

"What about Michael?", Martin might ask. Carla would say if worst came to worst parents or relatives could help, then say she had to get back, she had a friend watching Michael. She'd turn slowly, put on her rain coat, and start to head out the door.

"Wait!". Martin would realize something from his darker half had him grinning. "You could use an extra alibi anyway . . . Go get Michael and bring him back here."

"What? Why? I won't let you hurt him."

"I would never hurt my son. For a while every time I look at him, I'll think of that mutilated clown, who will never have a family, never love or be close to anyone. Now that he would have the time he might want that kind of companionship, but would only find despair. He took my wife for two years, I will steal his son for the rest of our lives. I'll love him as Michel never could, and Michael will love me as the only real father he ever had. Michel will be left with no one, and I'll have the innocent result of his selfish ways. We will once again be a family. Michael will have a sibling or two, and though I may never love you as I once did, we'll make something work."

The two would look at each other through crazed eyes, appreciating the mutual ill-mindedness and desperation that brought them back to one another.

"You know, this is kinda' sick," Carla would comment, "What I've done to that scumbag is horrible, but I feel great!! And now I wish I'd saved one of his testicles to bring you!"

Martin would smile to himself and think, "That's my girl !"

-----

There you go! A rather sick RAAC ending . . . but the challenge to that RAAC is half the fun with your stories.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
This story was a boilerplate crap

Yes it is nice to see the husband stand Up for myself at the end of the story but the idea of not having sex for years is so commonplace in these kinds of stories.

But what really kills the story is that the husband consistently wonders exactly what he was drinking and how many drinks Did he actually have?

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 5 years ago

Martin was a cross between a Matt Moreau character and that drab Denny downer character in the unoriginalist stories .

I'm actually surprised that you allowed him to escape the bitches clutches .

P.S. That Lucas Fuq and spandex boi needed some pickaxe handle therapy, stat .

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

she didn't have just a one night stand, she took it to a 24 hr fuckfest.

then treated her husband in a completely unacceptbile way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent story!

I especially liked the line, "If there is such a thing as more speechless, I was it." It reminds me a little of Pogo's famous line, "We have found the enemy, and he is us.". The line about 'revisionist history mixed with buyer's remorse' was good, too. This should have scored better than it did. 5 stars, and thanks for posting!

andyinozandyinozover 5 years ago
So Lucas gets away with it ....

... the older couple who threw the party obviously engineered the whole thing, getting Martin drunk and stoned, putting him in a compromising position with some trollop, so that his slut wife Carla could go off with the stud, who she already had the hots for (pre-party). Why else would this couple receive the invitation to the party? Lucas is merely a pimp for the stud Michel. Martin keeps blaming himself for giving his wife 'permission' when he was obviously drugged and incapable of rational decisions of any kind.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
A nice story of a snowflake becoming an avalanche

I like that Martin was not let off the hook here. He started with the questionable behavior, and he's aware of it. Without that catalyst, we may have had a much different and uninteresting story.

Knowing what Martin knows now, if he could go back in time and not go to the party, would he choose that option? Given everything he learned, I'm thinking not.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years ago
Nice!

Turned out one of the dummies got woke. Any story with an "idiots" tag is always worth reading :) Thanks, Randi.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

"The deal was we both had a wild card last night." - Just where was that agreed to? A few points and nods do NOT an agreement make!

"The fact that I'd had no idea what I was consenting to didn't seem to matter." - Of COURSE it matters! As others have said, would a woman's consent while she's under the influence of alcohol and drugs count?

"You're not about to make this easier, are you?" - No, he's not going to make it easier for you to shack up with Mr. Spandex, while still being married, but not having sex with your husband (not that he wants to!) because you don't want to "cheat" on your lover with your fucking husband!

"Martin, you're an adult man. Nobody forced you to do anything." - Bull shit! They didn't HAVE to "force" him because they got him so stoned out of his mind that he was in no condition to consent or NOT consent.

I wish he would stop blaming himself! It's not like he went on a bender and deliberately got drunk.

"I spent about half a year rebuilding my life" - So much for her coming back in a few weeks!

How could she have fallen in love with Michel in one night?

Lucas is so full of shit, and Martin is an idiot for not calling him on it! Any "wild cards" should have been agreed upon ahead of time, while they were both sober. Even IF you were to accept that pathetic excuse, it had to end that night. Once she stayed gone the next day and announced that she was leaving, the "wild cards" were off the table!

And how is it that nobody mentioned "talking" about things before the party started. Would Martin have gone at ALL if he knew it was a swingers party? If he did, would he have agreed to "wild cards"? I don't think so! Even stoned, he knew better than to use whatever "wild card" that he might have had.

Why does Martin keep agreeing with Lucas?!

I'm glad that he finally cut all ties with her, but I'm STILL pissed at all the blame that's laid at Martin's feet by Lucas AND Martin! One other thing - if Lucas only gave Martin one or two drinks, just who was getting him stoned out of his mind?

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 5 years ago
Loved the story although it doesn't appear to fit the format

This just looked like any other LW story, as opposed to what my apparently limited understanding of the caring and sharing thing was supposed to be. That said, this read great with enough angst for everybody, and at least this time you didn't push the RAAC button.

You did make the cheating bitch really one-dimensional, but it worked for me.

5*! So far the best of the several I've read.

Hooked

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Great story. Thanks!! 5 🌟 Dude was innocent fool. Wife a heartless callous selfish traitor.

That analysis that no one did anything wrong is escapist, sophist, idiocy. Ghastly behavior from a self destroyed fool. Thank goodness I have never known a woman like this in real life, it would be hard to see.

Lucas and player dude deserve severe payback. Turn the other cheek....So it fits just right against the stock....just kidding.

maninconnmaninconnover 5 years ago
Nice one! Bravo Stev!

That’s all folks!

Pappy7Pappy7over 5 years ago
Good story about a guy who was too naive to be hanging

with that crowd. He should have realized that Lucas was a manipulator who was true to his own crowd. Like FD45 said, hired help or entertainment. He was there for laughs and his wife was there to service one of the pack. Alpha mostly just means overbearing. So, it was good that little hubby learned what a dumb bitch he married and what her opinion of him was. Too bad he was so devastated by the betrayal that he was talked into believing it was his fault. It's too bad the slut didn't tell him that she must have been stupid when she married him. Then he could have answered that he guessed she was but he was so horny he didn't notice. Oh well, he wasn't too quick on his feet, so to speak was he. Nicely written and I didn't so much mind the long paragraphs, I'm not that easily bored. Thanks for the story and do come again.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
Well, this is the downside of swinging and swapping

As the old saying goes: "It's all fun and games until someone has their eye out."

A good story, well plotted and a logical, but somewhat sad, conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bravo

An excellent presentation of error, pain and perhaps, resurrection. Well Done!

Todd172Todd172over 5 years ago
Didn't quite work out as planned for anyone

Well written journey through a miserable situation. As always, stev2244's characters are unique, bordering on surreal.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

I enjoyed it, but two things were very irritating. You spent far too long labouring the point about him giving her permission to swing. The swinging is not the problem. The problem is the utter betrayal which follows. That wasn't in the contract.

The second irritant is her attempt to reconcile. Give me a fucking break. "I never stopped loving you?" Surely no woman is that brain dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It said what needed to be said. Not as soon as it should have been said, . . .

but better late than never.

Does beg the Martian Slut Ray analogy, but she seems to have become permanently stupid as well. Throw away a good solid marriage for some thrilling sex that is obviously shallow and short-termed? The Martians must have switched her sex as well as her IQ. After her fling she talked and acted like a man thinking with his dick. Fortunately for civilization women tend to be smarter than that, mostly.

What is most insulting is not her actions, but her opinion of her ex-husband. She actually thought he might believe her bullshit, so what does that say about her attitude and respect for him? I hope she realizes that he was not exhibiting an act of strength when he rejected her, but was simply repulsed by her as a human being. Wonder if she even has enough mental capacity left to understand her own depravity? But then, who gives a shit? Just hope she has some relatives willing to raise her son before Child Protective Services steps in. She's doomed, but she doesn't have to take the child down with her.

Nicely done. Thanks.

PencarrowPencarrowover 5 years ago
MOVING, SAD TALE

I really like the author's style where he not only portrays Martin's deep sense of loss and abandonment, but also his logical thoughts and self-analysis that help him realize that she's actually a very shallow person not deserving of his love. It took him a while, but at least he can now start over without the baggage she represents.

Another great story from this author - 5 stars from me, thanks.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
Two Days...

I waited two days before I decided to writing my comment.

First comment, The infamous "Black Party." The invitation had arrived months ago and we had talked a lot about it, trying to understand why nobodies like us were invited to such a hip and exclusive event. They got an invitation to a party where they knew the host's but weren't in the same social circle yet when they arrived they were personally escorted by them to meet two people that would be their down fall.

Second, Carla catches my eye again. She makes some unintelligible gesture and points at Spandex' crotch. I look where she is pointing. I have no idea what she means. She should have some fun, though. She has been so cool all this time. Later in the story you try to lead us to believe he didn't know it was a swingers party but he did.

Third, The night air is chilly and I have no idea what time it is. I check my phone and I see it's about 3 o'clock. There is a text from Carla that I hadn't noticed earlier. "Thank you. Have fun, stay safe. I love you." The door lock disturbed the perfect silence at 20:47, making me jump. He had sent countless texts during the night and day and now evening and she never responded once. Just going from 3am she was gone 17 almost 18 hours and never felt she should let him know where she was?

Fourth, I came home from work on Friday afternoon to find her already sitting in our kitchen. I noticed that the apartment appeared to be emptier than before and I immediately knew what that meant. She decided to leave him in just five days and had in fact already moved out.

"I don't want to cheat on you. I respect you too much to ever do that." No matter what she says from that point forward is B/S. The fact that she would have had to be in contact with Spandex is proof she has cheated.

Fifth, Lucas' smiling face, "Exactly. There are two things you need to know. I have yet to meet the woman who can resist him if he really wants her.", and I literally had to hide my underage nieces from him. He would have fucked them without a second thought, and they would have let him." If you knew a person like that and had them to your wild parties you were doing it for one reason and one reason only, to fuck up someone else's life.

I spent about half a year rebuilding my life. A year later, friends told me that they were still together, surprising everyone. I didn't hear anything about the happy couple for about a year. I had lost almost all contact with our old friends. Two and a half years and a kid and she comes back and wants to act like nothing ever happened. Lets see boyfriend is a douse won't support his own kid but loves to sleep around with every woman that looks at him.

If this is the way European people look at relationships I'm glad I'm just a hick from across the pond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An interesting take on a failed relationship

A well told tale of how a marriage spectacularly crashed and burned.

Good characterisations. Enjoyed it.

Stev2244 usually comes up with a quirky perspective.

muncher354muncher354over 5 years ago
Bizarre

What a strange story. Nothing seems to make sense. I don't feel like writing a comment that long, but every character was deeply flawed to the point that their actions seemed inhuman.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
5

But how did he get home in his blasted state? He never pins down what loverboys attraction is besides learning that hez smooth. Got a everhard dick... huze dick... chubby dick ... Gene Simmons tongue? Painful or not he'd wanna know i think.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanaliveover 5 years ago
Sad Story

The real evil was Lucas. If you invite a snake into your house you know it will bite someone. He set up this "party" to screw up his "friends" life. Martin finally pulls his head out of his ass and moves on. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm glad you're still sharing your stories with us

Despite all the criticism your earlier stories recieved you're one of my fav writers here and I'm glad you're still publishing. This seems to be a not RAAC (or not wimpy if you prefer) tak on your early pattern stories (Lost in the Snow, Losing Katy, My wife Became a groupie,etc). It's a really sad, dark and mature version of those. Also shows a man who takes no shit, without turning into Rambo, James Bond o Ethan Hunt. I can't say I enjoyed it because it's moody and sad, but it's well written.

Makes me think that love is one of the most misused words. Did she really loved him? I doubt it. Selfsish and self-centered people are not able to love. Of course, she had to fool herself saying the she did love him to avoid seeing the monster that she really was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good writing creates emotions in readers...

It doesn’t matter if the feelings are positive or negative, only that they derive from the text.

You have that ability

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
The title says it all

If you're going to swing you better communicate. Establish what your expectations are. Debrief after the fact. Again, communicate your feelings. Don't hold back. Be brutally honest. Otherwise, it will go like it did for this couple. Very sad story. It was told in such a way that the reader could feel the humiliation and anguish. I hated it, and I like it alot. A 4 Star Rating.

eh9198eh9198over 5 years ago
Why

Did she swing by to tell him she was pregnant with Michels baby? There is a level of unbearable cruelty to her actions that wasn’t addressed. I enjoyed the story, but I really feel like this should have been fleshed out more. And I’m all for assuming responsibility but Martins being drugged (I assume) at the party, and their being invited in the first place when they weren’t rich wasn’t addressed either. Just too many loose ends here.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Great story

What a solid portrayal of how it feels to be second best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A “B got burned by her own actions” story. Sharing was NOT about caring. A good, emotional story that earned 4* on its merits, but an F for meeting the spirit of the assignment. Thus, 2* for a final grade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

With caring “friends” like Lucas that basically throw your wife in the path of a sexual predator with no conscience or remorse, who needs enemies?

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Very nice indeed.

*****!

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Nice story.

A good story end. But...

The telling of that end became a bit too ... pedantic? I think that’s the word I’m looking for. And a bit preachy too.

A very good story, just fell down in the telling of it, in the end.

4-stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dull and preachy

Firstly, all the placing the blame on Martin for "giving permission" was ridiculous. As much as I despise the idea behind swinging, the couples who engage in the practice have rules and one of them is you go home with the person you came with. Regardless of the unspoken bullshit mulligan she used as an excuse to cheat on him, everyone at the party should have been aware of what was and wasn't acceptable. No one warned these two what they were in for or what kind of event they were at, they were simply told after the fact to pull on their big boy pants and take responsibility for themselves. This was an extremely flimsy reasoning to excuse what was really awful behavior that ended a marriage. If Lucas had given two shits about Martin and Carla he would have warned them, first about what they were likely to encounter at the party, and secondly about his good chum Michel's predilections. If they had known what they were signing up for they would have been better prepared to deal with their actions in a more wise and informed manner. Honestly, when the story first started I'd thought Lucas wanted to fuck Carla himself, hence inviting two "ordinary" people to his exclusive do.

All that aside, the real problem I have with this story is the morass of self-reflection we're forced to wade through in order to get to their final confrontation. Naturally the MC has to be in increasingly good shape physically and financially while the woman who betrayed him is showing the signs of her life of desperation and dissipation with her wrecked body. Got to have that unspoken karmic cost in there! He spells out to her just how badly she's screwed up and lost him, naturally, but since we've already heard it all in several forms for the last half of the story it's nothing new, and he tells her in such a dispassionate manner that I found it difficult to care. The whole encounter lacked any impact at all and just boiled down to a spelling out of facts while she stood there as though her saggy boobs would turn him on. Aaaaaaaaaand... that was it. Even a half-assed "business was a success, Martin became a millionaire, married a hot, retired super-model who was always true to him and pushed out ten babies while still looking radiantly perfect," conclusion would have been preferable to this nonsense. He got closure... well, good for him! It won't get the time I wasted reading this garbage ending back for me.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Epilogue please

Good story we'll written but I think a short epilogue set 5 years in the future where he has become a multi millionaire and she hS a minimum wage job. He turns up by coincidence at the coffee shop she works at and they talk. He has a high quality lifestyle and she is finally Awre of what she did and what she lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Relief...

There are some pretty silly ideas presented here, that I just can't help but comment on:

"I also remembered her betrayal. Was it even a betrayal?"

Yes, absolutely.

"In my fuzzy mind back then I had probably agreed that she could have sex one time with him."

Fuzzy mind is key here. In his impaired state, he wasn't in a position to give consent to something this big. From the description of events, it seems likely that he was drugged without his knowledge, in which case he couldn't have given consent to anything at all, including sex with the redhead. His wife should have been able to tell that he was acting out of character, and therefore have helped him. That she didn't is an indicator that she was either acting out of malice, or possibly too impaired to consent herself, which wasn't made clear in the description of the wife during the party. Her later behaviors are clear indicators of malice, though.

"Lucas had been correct when he had pointed out that we were both at fault."

Yes, they both had part in what happened, but at this point in the story, the wife has consistently claimed complete innocence. Also, Lucas is either a shitty friend, or no friend at all, just a rich asshole abusing a 'common' couple for his own sick entertainment.

"None of this could count as a betrayal."

Yes. It was complete betrayal.

"Falling in love with a man and leaving another wasn't condemnable. She had just followed her feelings..."

Very true... If she had been a child. She is supposed to be a grown woman, however, although apparently not very mature. Apart of becoming an adult is learning to control your impulses. So while it is forgivable for a 16 year old to cheat on their partner, subsequently falling in love with the new person, and then chose to 'follow their heart', the same behavior is not acceptable for an adult married person. And if you somehow fail to control your behavior, because of intoxication of otherwise, then the only acceptable option is to immediately stop the childish behavior and take full responsibility for your part in what happened. So while you aren't responsible for your feelings, you certainly are responsible for what you choose to do with them. That is where your moral compass comes into play.

"My love for you was overshadowed by Michel for a while, but what I felt for him was never true. It was nothing deep or lasting, it was just a physical attraction clouding my brain."

So she did know. She simply chose to act like a spoiled child all along. I am so relieved that the main character chose not to take her back. In fact, doing so would be a great disservice to both of them. She clearly needs to grow up, and having to be on her own, and taking care of her child by herself, will undoubtedly be good for her. She will have to either grow up, or die trying.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
there was no sharing

all your friends knew she was a slut, they just didn't tell you. As far as your so called friends. BROS before HOES

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed seeing the cheating bitch brought down and getting what she so richly deserved. Burned by karma this time instead of husband. Swinging is not good for anyone, no matter what Joe preaches. Love the ending and the "bye Felecia" moment.

peter944peter944over 4 years ago
Finally

You tried to do a BTB story, but you still almost follow the pattern of your RAAC ones. The only change was the last page almost. You typically write a good story but this kinda just muddled along unfortunaly not your best work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Argh, same crap different story

I cant with this author anymore. Every story is the same, the wife is a stupid whore who repeatedly hurts and betrays her husband, showing little remorse until it hurts her. The husband is a wimpy idiot who just takes it and eventually takes the whore back. Even though he didnt in this story, he life still sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
For once

For once we come across a former husband who doesn't fall for his exwifes sob stories refuses to have anything to do with her.However if he was any thing of a man he would have kicked the shit out of womanising Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
complete failure

This story fails in every way. It is one of the worst, most unbelievable, most boring pieces of writing I have ever read. It has no real narrative power, no style, no depth, nothing to teach or explain. It's just a badly executed attempt to discredit other people's lifestyle choices. I don't even agree with them myself, but this trash adds nothing to the discussion whatsoever.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
"The fact that you have so little respect for yourself that you would allow yourself to be treated as you have allowed Michael to treat you makes you incredibly unattractive, at least for me."

Brilliant point.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago
Pile

...of crap. There was NO AGREEMENT to swing in advance. Carla fed him that shit, as well as Lucas (fuck him). He never even attempted to argue that with her; but just "went along" thinking he must have agreed while fucked up.

Not writing any more, and not reading any more.

[author deleted from bookmarks]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Not even sure why you thought this should be published. It was meandering, convoluted and trite. I'm not even sure you can blame the fact that English isn't your first language, this could be considered crap in any language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Enough

I liked it. Sure, it had some holes that could have been filled in with more details. But it had some points that I felt could be some ones reality. I got it. I enjoyed reading it and look forward to reading more of your stories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A troubling tale

for those of us who have made similar mistakes. Hard to recover from such errors. Story was a bit too rambling but poignant.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

He was an idiot and it ruined the early parts of the tale. But the latter parts of the story revealed her to be the most stupid idiot of them all.

She burnt herself, thoroughly.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

A story that took four pages when two would have sufficed. The first time she turned up on his doorstep all he had to do was tell her to FUCK OFF and slam the door in her face, that’s just as much closure as anyone needs, and all she deserved.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
I agree with the last comment

he never fucked the other woman. And it seems his friends that are swinger are fucking idiots. Why waste your life dealing with people that are looking to fuck themselves out of their own marriages. As far as the slut you should thank the other guy for taking the whore off your hands

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again. Did she really think he would take her and the other man's kid back? Some LW womens is really delusional, but it's fun watching them get shot down. Still would like to see Michel hospitalized.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Nobody forced him? Maybe not in so many words, but they put him in a condition that he wasn't able to make a rational decision.

"You both agreed to some kind of swinging, but failed to define the boundaries." - THEY did no such thing! SHE may have THOUGHT that they did, but didn't bother to talk to him to "define boundaries."

"You didn't seem to be the type of couple for it. Anyway, the first rule is to talk about everything." - Yet, you had NO problem inviting them to a swinging party without giving them any advice. Nice!

Even putting her in the BEST possible light, that she honestly thought that she had a wild card, that should have ended when the party was over, not go until the next evening!.EVERYTHING after that was 100% on her.

dmann, I disagree with you that he knew that it was a swingers party. If he knew that, why did he stop with the redhead?

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
What was in those drinks

????

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Needed more to it.

beamer142beamer142over 3 years ago

Thank God he didn't take her back. I had the terrible thought he would even after being treated like an idiot. She was just trying to use him as a fall back and I was pleased it didn't work,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Normally I don't like violence

even in faked up storys but Michel in this story is a person I would like to be beat up for stealing wifes, and especially for knocking up a womand and then abandon the womand and child.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
you can't steal the willing

she was a whore trying to be a house wife and failed. It was only a matter of time anyway, She had no love or respect for him, any man that waits for years to get back into the hunt isn't worth the effort. This husband was a willing cuckold waiting to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I dont hit women but I'd make an exception for her

Mans a cuck fag with no backbone or ballz. I would have beat the bitch with my bare hands and that wouldn't have been enough

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Solid Basic Premise

I like the basic underlying premise of weak communication followed by unilateral excess on Carla's part. Swinging isn't swapping and neither occurred at or after the party. Michael is an unmarried single predator who snaked a married woman. If getting home after 8pm the following day wasn't OTT, dumping hubby because, "I love him more," terminates the marriage. That's the point in the story where it begins to wander. It took the MC two years (and three pages) to finally say, "NO!!"?

.

Lots of blame and fault to pass around. Lucas the enabler, Red Head the tease, Michael the predator, Carla the manipulative slut, and Martin the weak protagonist. Note to authors: when there are zero characters to admire, a story will lack both a clear and happy ending, and happy readers.

.

Great technical structure, good writing. However, it could be improved with better structure and economy of words. Thanks for an interesting read.

.

Keep 'em comin'.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story overall but was afraid he was going to take her back. You kept me guessing until the end, so kudos for that! That said, some of the narrative you tried to pass off as logic was just bizarre. Something was going on at the party the way he was pumped full of drugs/alcohol, but you pass it off as not worthy of explaining. Disregarding that unlikely premise, I get she had a free pass (although I can't see that marital conversation being done by hand signals), but when she didn't answer his calls and came home late the following night, she was CHEATING and was WRONG. When she left him to go live with Michel while still married, she was a slut at that point and was WRONG. I don't normally bitch about plot points like this, but you are a good writer and some of these "false premises" were used to support continuing ongoing narrative, wasting the readers time. 4*

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Re@d this some time ago and did not leave a comment.

He was a dumb cunt, and she was a selfish dumb cunt. Now she gets to reap what she sowed, like a dumb cunt. Life will be forever miserable for her, she threw hers away.

Welcome to never ending misery and loneliness dumb cunt, she deserves all that is coming to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Carla committed adultery because she when she told Martin that she was leaving him to live with Michael, Carla was still married to Martin! The divorce papers were not even started for several months. Carla was a “have your cake and eat it too” type person.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Martin Becker used his Martin Baker.......and ejected from this flaming duck of a marriage just before it augured in!

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story.

Emotional, yet sensible and civil, without resorting to threats or violence.

MC stands up for himself in a polite and respectful manner.

Nice counter to most stories in "Loving Wives" category.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous