All Comments on 'Swinging Seniors: About June'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Mutuality

Why does a betrayed husband behave ethical way? The ethical way to bury the secret of the died spouses. However the betrayed husband lost the obstacle to behave unethicaly so the video sending to the parents of the cheating wife is undestanable in the views of the MUTUALITY!!!!!!! 5***** for the character does not behave ethicaly..................

DG HearDG Hearover 10 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

I don't believe most people know exactly what they would do in situations like this. Many act on instinct and acts of betrayel. How many times have we watched a movie or TV show and rooted for the vigilanti or for the person hurt. Shows like 'Revenge', 'Dexter' and many others act on the way we sometimes feel.

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I felt the story needed to be told and promised my readers I'd have it in a week.

With respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

a great presentation... my heart and soul sunk as I read... Many of us do not know the actions of our spouses... I know because I am one...5

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Well done

I think you played it just right.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Thanks!

I was really curious about this part of the protagonist's life. It is a really sad moment when you discover that people, including your wife, ran a scam on you through your entire marriage. If they really knew about the adultery and covered it up the in-laws would not be shocked by the revelations. Why is Nancy so angry? Personally I can understand people taking their children's side whatever the cost, but at this point I feel that the correct action of the parents would have been to apologize to the former son-in-law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story didn't make sense

Why would the wife leave a box of such evidence where she knew her husband would find it? She maintained it and added to it for years, so it doesn't seem likely she would forget about it. Her death was not sudden or unexpected. Even if she cared nothing about her husband, surely she wouldn't want such images to be used against her family and lover (the way it was). If she couldn't bear to throw it away, she could have given the box to her sister for safe keeping. The story really needed to provide more information about what was going on inside the wife's mind. Perhaps the husband could have found information about an email account that he didn't know about, with emails to the lover, that would have explained what she was thinking, and her attitude toward her husband. It would have been more interesting if he had talked to the sister (before sending the video), so the reader could have found out what the sister's attitude and motivations were. Good dialog and emotion are always more interesting to read about than is mindless revenge.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Missing the point

As stated at the beginning of the story, this one is about DGs second marriage. It's biographical. He could not know what was in his wife's head.

I would surmise that when she got sick, by the time it was considered terminal, she had forgotten all about her ex and the letter box.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Future and writting method

1. It may be an Author method to show the story to be an autobiography.

2. I agree. An deadly ill human being could do illlogic step, so the found evidence may be the result of this illogic step. She did not want to deal with her future. She was not scientist, politician, artist, etc..

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Whoops

I reread it and found that it wasn't biographical. I think my commment still holds since it was told in the first person and the protagonist would have no knowledge of his wife's thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The author could have known what the wife was thinking...

if a plot element such as discovering an email account with emails to and from the lover had been found, or any number of similar plot developments. And certainly, he could have had a conversation with the sister. Actually, it is not believeable that an intelligent man could have lived with a woman for over 5 years without knowing whether she respected and cared for him, or not. If she had, she surely would have destroyed the evidence of her affair. If she did not, then he should have already known what "kind" of woman she was. As previously said, the story made no sense. But I like this author, and encourage him to keep posting. And I appreciate that there were "consequences" for the wife's cheating.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Anon, life does not always make sense

People do daft things and make poor choices.

Fighting41Fighting41over 10 years ago
Big Piece Missing

It would have been to hear from June's parents for their justification for their actions

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
What Would We Do****

Without authors like you still around. Thanks for sharing a real story. Looking forward for your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We all love

and miss you. Please share more stories with us *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why stop there

Send copies of the tapes and letters to everyone she ever knew, post them around town, and post the video to every site on the Internet that you can find. Keep sending these out every year on the anniversary of her death. Change her headstone at her grave with a picture of her and her lover and change the inscription from 'Loving Wife' to 'Cheating Bitch'. Then spend the rest of your life making sure everyone knew exactly what kind of person she was. Make sure her ex husband has the most miserable life possible. Make sure he gets a bearing every year on the anniversary of her death. You now have a reason to live a long life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needed a whole lot more revenge

Making all the stuff public to all her friends and family would be a good start. She's not around to explain her cheating slut actions so make sure everyone has the opportunity to form their own opinion. 2*. 3* for the writing and -1* for the lying cheating cunt and his lack of commitment. By the way, he should have destroyed anything personal of hers and let her sister know that he did, describing in detail what had gone into the fire.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 7 years ago
Thre's something very shitty about anal...

That's where you lost me at the first mention.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Good story. Powerful. 5*****

I hope it is not truly biographical. It is a powerful story and all too believable given some of the things I have learned over the years. No one owes anything to the people who cover for cheaters. They are no better than the cheaters themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Not up to DG’s normal standard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The amount of revenge is not enough. It needed a lot more. Why not make it more public: her former co-workers, her church friends and the others, the rest of her family. That would be a good start.

For the lying cheating cunt and her screwing her commitment, minus 5*. Everything she personally ever owned should have been in a major bonfire. Her sister Nancy is as guilty and her husband should have been informed as well since Nancy is not going to relay the sordid info to him. Why not invite Nancy, her parents, etc. to enjoy the bonfire?

4* for the writing

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Swinging Seniors Previous Part