Swinging Seniors: About June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got in my car and drove to my new home.

I no longer had to cut the grass or worry about upkeep of the building. This was an upper class (expensive) retirement home. Each apartment had it's own kitchen and two bedrooms and living room. The units were unfurnished so I brought in my own comfy old furniture. I guess I was set in my ways.

Each apartment had a nice porch overlooking the scenic area and complex. The retirement home was for people fifty-five or older who were in fairly good health. There was a nurse on staff but it wasn't a nursing facility. It had a huge pool and hot tub as well as an exercise room with a sauna.

A restaurant on the premises served breakfast and a combination of lunch and dinner in the late afternoon. The meals were offered at a very reasonable price and I was surprised at how good the food was.

Many invited their children and grandchildren over to swim and for dinner. You had to be an invited guest to attend any activities at the center. I really had no one since the death of June. I saw less and less of her daughter and granddaughter.

I never did hear from Jim or his wife which was fine with me.

Of course, I've already told you about my new place and new life.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

12