Swipe Right Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Megan's blank expression as I was carried away. She just stood there looking at me. Her hand came up slowly and her fingers dipped back and forth to wave 'goodbye'.

Megan kept sitting and could hear fighting and scuffling.

The sounds soon changed to Sasha grunting.

Finally, a woman's cries of passion "Yes Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck the SHIT out of me!"

TUESDAY

I was taking a shower and using my favorite fruity smelling shampoo and conditioner. Once I rinsed it out of my hair, the shower curtain was pulled away.

I looked over to see a very naked Sasha with a VERY hard erection looming over me.

I looked up at her, naked and vulnerable *GULP*

WEDNESDAY

I was on my morning run through the park. My long blonde hair was in a pony tail and I wore pink leggings and sports bra. I loved to run and get cat calls, especially from the black men I passed by. I loved showing off my bouncing tits and booty for them. They made me smile. I looked hot and no one suspected that I had the 'little remnant' of Sam tucked away in my panties.

I passed by some bushes and in a flash I was scooped up off my running path. I didn't see who did it. My face was pressed into the dirt and I was put on my knees with my ass elevated.

Two hands gripped the clingy material in my ass crack and ripped it in both directions. The moment the material was out of the way, a thick cock pressed forcefully into me.

For a moment, I felt real fear. It could be any psycho wanting to rape and murder a 'girl' like me. Relief came over me when I peeked over my shoulder and saw Sasha. I wanted to be mad at her, but adrenaline surged through me. The brazen fucking in broad daylight got me so excited. My eyes rolled back in my head and I came HARD from Sasha's surprise fucking.

She noticed a familiar park bench "That's where I took you on our third date. That's where you sucked me off like a slut, before I took your boi pussy the first time. Do you relive that when you come running through here? Does it make you feel naughty?"

I cried out and came again "Yes, Daddy!"

Sasha pulled my pony tail back and started slamming her hips into me. She didn't care who walked by or who stopped to gawk. She jackhammered me until she emptied her massive black balls into my girly ass.

As she pulled out, her thick white cream belched out of my ass and started flooding out onto the ground. Then she simply walked away.

Getting home with ripped leggings exposing my leaking ass was by far my worst 'walk of shame'.

THURSDAY

With all the ass raping, Sasha started missing my blowjobs.

After she caught me, Sasha tied my arms behind my back and linked them to my ankles. The rope didn't give my arms any slack, so my back had to arch. I'd easily faceplant if I my throat weren't impaled on Sasha's fat cock.

She sat casually and pulled my hair back and forth over her shaft. I had been face-fucked for almost an hour.

I felt like I could pass out as she slid back and forth in my throat. I was exhausted and couldn't resist. My belly felt like it could burst from Sasha's first two thick loads. She kept her cock in my throat the entire time and was quickly working on load number three.

I liked to fantasize that every drop of cum I took somehow made me dumber and turned me more into a sissy bimbo. I definitely felt it that time. Having my throat filled for so long made it feel like I was losing brain cells. I couldn't move or react. I was a slutty hog being fattened up by Sasha's incredible balls.

The difficulty breathing made my mind drift to my happy place. I imagined pretty dresses, make-up and being surrounded by black cocks. I probably took more cum in my belly at that point than the whole football team in my daydreaming could produce.

She kept a firm grip on my hair and the back of my neck. She kept thrusting; determined to force feed me more.

She gasped and thrust in deep to shoot more of her thick, white cum into my aching tummy. When she was finally finished, she pulled out. Without her support, I fell over sideways.

Once I was freed from my bonds. I coughed up a little cum and just laid there cradling my rounded, full belly.

FRIDAY

I walked out of our bedroom and down the hallway. Sasha just happened to be passing by in the other direction.

We made and held eye contact and walked slowly, sizing each other up. The tension rose as we got closer.

We each took a step past each other and we both just paused.

At the very same time, we turned to each other and started kissing passionately. Sasha pressed me to the wall and held my wrists gently against it. Holding me in place wasn't really necessary though.

I officially declared my surrender "I don't want to resist anymore. I'm your wife and I need you. I'll do what you want."

We quickly stripped right there in the hallway. We kissed for so long. Then I suckled on her nipples lovingly.

The week of resistance and rough sex was a fun exercise, but I was ready to get back to warmth and affection.

Sasha turned me around to face the wall and started grinding on my ass, while kissing my neck "Promise to be a good girl on our date tomorrow?"

I was purring from the sweet touches with my eyes closed "Yes Daddy, I'll behave." I swooned.

Sasha ran her nails down my back, which sent tingles throughout my whole body. Light bruises decorated my normally bright white skin. Sasha had a few bruises of her own with some scratches from the rough back and forth.

Sasha's left hand gripped my left tit, her right hand started stroking my little boi clitty and her cock slowly sawed up and down the crack of my ass.

I moaned as I felt her tongue lavish my neck and ear with attention "You're too good to me after my little temper tantrum."

Sasha pushed her cock all the way into me and made me cry out "That's ok. You're so weak that it wasn't a problem at all."

"I am a pathetic, little white weakling. I hope you had fun putting me in my place; showing me why I'm the wife." I said dreamily as I enjoyed the slow tender fucking. I gave her a happy wiggle of my butt.

Sasha used both hands to give my titties a firm squeeze as she thrust in harder. It made me gasp and bite my lower lip. "I hope you enjoyed being overwhelmed and overpowered by a superior Black woman." Sasha retorted.

To emphasize her point, she gripped my torso with both arms and lifted me off my feet. She kept fucking me in midair.

The feeling of utter powerlessness made me cry out and cum in her arms. The feeling of being 're-conquered' by Sasha never got old. Time and time again, she'd grab me kicking and screaming in a direction I didn't want to go in. In the end, I always thanked her for it.

...

The big night finally arrived. As unnerved by the whole 'Justine question' as I was, I felt a competitive surge of excitement. I had no idea what to expect, so I decided to dress for battle. I absolutely had to look my best.

Megan and I spent hours doing our hair, nails and make-up. She was my best friend, but I knew I couldn't trust her when it came to choosing sides with Sasha.

I chose a sapphire blue dress to match my eyes. It was a slinky, one shoulder midi dress with a slit running up my right thigh. I gave my long, blonde hair pink highlights, some subtle curls and some nice bounce. My exposed skin on my shoulder and cleavage got a little glitter to draw the eye.

I definitely felt sexy and confident.

Sasha snuck up on me, but delivered a sweet kiss to my neck as I applied my lipstick. I giggled as I flinched "You're going to make me ruin it." I play hit her arm "I don't have a lifetime of experience like the rest of you."

"Girl, you can probably give me make-up tutorials at this point. You spend way more time on it per day." Sasha kept delivering kisses on the back of my neck and then moved down my spine towards my Queen of Spades tattoo.

"You're gorgeous right out of bed. I need to work hard to keep my Daddy interested." I said while concentrating in the mirror with my lipstick.

Sasha gently swiveled my chair around towards her to get my attention "I know I put you through a lot, but you're my wife and that means something. I will NEVER lose interest."

I wanted to cry, but I held it in. I just gave Sasha a big hug.

"I just want us all to have fun tonight. I promise that you've got nothing to worry about." Sasha reassured me.

As if on cue, the doorbell rang. Sasha, Megan and I went to the front door.

Megan opened the door and Justine stood there in a little black dress. She looked pretty good, but didn't upstage me or even Megan. Her blonde hair was in a short and cropped style. Her eyes were greenish blue and she was shorter than me at 5'2". She had a slim physique with B cup breasts.

Sasha greeted her with a friendly air kiss. Megan did the same. I hesitated a little, but ended up being polite. I hugged her and air kissed one cheek.

We all walked to the car. Sasha opened the driver's side door and saw that I was going for the passenger's side. She looked to Megan "You... Go shotgun." Sasha ordered and Megan hurried to get to her seat.

My sister and I were to sit in the backseat. I got the message right away. It was my time to deal with the elephant in the room... or car.

Sasha pulled out of the driveway and I just looked at Justine. I held her hand "Justine. You're my sister. I love you. Now please tell me what is going on."

Justine gave my hand a little squeeze "I didn't mean to upset you or anything. That's the last thing I want. It's so hard for me to explain. Maybe I should go back a bit..."

...

10 YEARS AGO

Justine's heart was racing as she approached her first big college party. She was a shy girl in High School and had only been on a couple of clumsy, unsuccessful dates. She was a freshman in college now. It was her chance to adopt a new identity and wipe the slate clean.

She didn't want to be a 'party girl', but she wanted to be fun and outgoing. She wanted to lose her virginity and explore her sexuality. She was ready for an adventure and this was her first step.

It was a fraternity/sorority mixer for incoming freshman. Her older brother Sam was a senior and a member of the frat, so he had invited her.

Justine brought her dormmate Annie along. She was a plump, but curvy white girl with glasses. Justine secretly thought it would be a good idea to have someone nerdier around to make her look good in comparison.

Justine took a few minutes to look around for her brother, but quickly abandoned the idea. She was sure she'd see him eventually. Sam was probably busy organizing and putting on the mixer. He always took care of his frat brothers over partying. The guys joked that he was their 'frat mom'.

Justine and Annie grabbed a drink and took a moment to take in the room full of people dancing and grinding. They looked at each other and clanked their plastic red cups together "WOOOOO!" They yelled in unison and laughed.

The two girls mingled, drank and danced. They were having such a great time. Justine got hit on quite a bit from the guys she danced with, but she didn't want to get tied down with a guy so early in college. She just wanted to have fun.

Most of them were skinny, blonde, white and drunk to various degrees. Some of them were cute, but they just didn't pique her interest.

Suddenly, someone walked in and half the room cheered. Justine got on her tippy toes to see what all the commotion was about. The cheering turned into a chant and people pumped their fist in the air in unison "MIKE! MIKE! MIKE! MIKE!..."

Annie and Justine saw a young, handsome, black student giving high fives and soaking up the praise. Annie leaned in to Justine's ear "I think that guy's an athlete or something. People won't shut up about 'Iron Mike' at this school."

Justine was never a big fan of the jocks. They always seemed so arrogant from the fact that they can throw a silly ball around. This time, something felt different to Justine. She watched the pure confidence that he exuded. He swaggered through the party beloved by all. The boys gave him adulation. The girls looked like they all wanted to pounce on him.

As he strutted through the party, he stopped when he made eye contact with Justine. He could see right away that she was new, innocent and ready to bust loose. Mike changed direction and headed right for her.

Justine's eyes widened in surprise as the man of the hour approached her. She wanted to act cool, but panic hit her.

Mike smiled at her "Hey there."

Justine blurted out "Good!" as if he had asked her how she was doing. Justine facepalmed in embarrassment "I mean, Hi."

"That's ok, you got freshman written all over you. First party?" Mike kept looking her up and down.

Justine nervously nodded her head.

"I'm Mike." He introduced himself.

Justine smiled "Yeah, I heard from the 40-50 chanting drunks in the room." She teased him.

Mike chuckled and shook his head "You got me... I tend to make an entrance; whether I want to or not."

Justine smiled at him and ran a few fingers through her hair "I'm Justine and I'm perfectly happy not getting noticed when I walk into the party."

"I noticed you." Mike looked deep into her eyes.

Justine held his gaze and just handed Annie her drink "Want to dance?"

Justine was fairly sure Mike would spend a few minutes with her before moving on to someone else, but he didn't. They danced together in the crowded house party and he was laser focused on her.

Justine felt so special and soaked up the popular and handsome athlete's attention. As their dancing got closer and more intimate, she could feel his bulge struggling against the confines of his pants.

Mike seemed to look at her to gage her reaction.

Justine bit her lip and looked at him hungrily. She started grinding directly on his bulge. It felt good to be dirty dancing in front of everyone. She felt like she was secretly getting away with something that the High School nerd in her would never dream of doing. It felt even better when he put his hand on her ass.

He gripped her left cheek possessively and pulled her tighter to him.

It wasn't long until his other hand moved along her jaw and cheek to pull her in for a kiss.

Justine forgot about everything else in that moment. She didn't care about the party. She didn't care about making new friends or forging a new college identity. She just wanted more.

Her heart raced and her panties were soaked when she broke the kiss "Want to go somewhere quiet to... talk?" Using 'talk' as a codeword wasn't fooling anyone. Mike nodded and led her upstairs.

They rushed to an empty room and immediately started making out again. As she sucked on his tongue, her hand started rubbing the big cock in his pants. For a moment, she wondered if she was being too easy, but quickly shook away the thought. She was here to have fun and that's exactly what she was doing.

His hand slid into her panties and she gasped as he started fingering her.

"God damn, girl! You're worked up!" He said in genuine surprise.

Justine just smiled and took her top off. She had a plain cotton bra on underneath, since she didn't expect to be in this position. Mike didn't seem to mind and took his shirt off.

Mike walked her over to the bed, while still fingering her. Justine was close to cumming when he stopped and moved his hand to his zipper.

She licked her lips and just soaked up the sight of him. He had beautiful dark skin and a toned athlete's body. She touched his abs gently. When his pants came down, she was stunned.

Justine had never seen anything so masculine. The angry looking cock pumped itself up and grew before her eyes. She was practically drooling over it when she started stroking him.

It all seemed like a perfect dream until someone barged into the room.

Justine screamed in surprise as she saw one of the last people she'd want walking in on her "SAM!"

Sam stood in the doorway "Justine, what the Hell?"

Mike seemed pretty irritated to be interrupted "Hey Man, don't you see we're busy?!"

"That's my sister!" Sam yelled angrily.

Mike seemed to understand right away "oh.."

"You can run your game on the whole school, but leave my sister out of it." Sam stood up to the popular athlete.

"Are you some kind of player?" Justine asked; already knowing the answer.

"He's fucked half the school, so yeah." Sam confirmed her fears.

Justine felt so stupid to get fooled and started putting her shirt back on. She was crying as she went to her brother.

She and Sam left the room, but Sam's eyes lingered on Mike's black cock a second or two longer than the average straight male would.

Justine felt so stupid, but her brother didn't judge her. He reassured her that everything would be fine, but word got around the party. She now had a slutty reputation and wouldn't be able to socialize with these people in the future.

She lost track of Annie and just walked back to their dorm room. As she unlocked the door, she heard some loud grunting and Annie yelling. She thought she might be in trouble, so Justine got inside quickly.

To her shock, it was Mike again. He was relentlessly plowing into her roommate from behind. His hips slammed into her big ass and he yanked her hair back.

Annie seemed to be loving every second of it.

Mike slowed down, but thrust harder and plunged his cock as deep as possible to unload his hot cum into Justine's horny roommate.

Mike exhaled in relief and finally looked at Justine "What's up with your family and barging in on me?"

Justine was pretty upset "What are you doing here?!"

Mike chuckled "Well, I needed to fuck somebody and I knew you two were roomies. Want to join?" He asked with the Devil's grin.

Justine felt so grossed out by the whole thing. She grabbed her blanket and pillow and stormed out. She slept in the common room and could still hear Mike and Annie fucking all night.

After that night, Justine was thankful to her brother for 'saving' her from making a mistake. She could barely look at her roommate, but it didn't matter for very long. Annie dropped out a month later once she found out Mike planted a bun in her oven.

...

Sasha and Megan both looked at the back seat "Samantha... You used to be a frat bro?!" They both laughed hysterically at the very idea.

"Maybe we should visit your old house and show the guys what happened to you." Megan teased. It was rare for her to play the humiliation card with Samantha.

Sasha sneered "How dare you cockblock ANY black person. Remind me to punish you later, Bitch."

Samantha blushed from the teasing, but stayed focused on Justine "So... What does all that have to do with our situation today?"

Justine gripped her purse and looked down "Well, I WAS thankful for what you did, but I never really got Mike out of my system. I focused on my studies and only dated the exact opposite of Mike. All the scared little white nerds out there had no idea what they were doing. None of them made me feel a fraction of what Mike made me feel. I started wondering if I should have just fucked him. I never stopped fantasizing about what would have happened to me if you hadn't interrupted us?"

Samantha started wondering what could have happened if someone stopped her and Sasha from getting together. Yes, she'd be 'Sam' and living a relatively normal life, but it wouldn't be anything close to what she had today. A little bit of guilt struck her for interfering and not allowing Justine to make her own decision.

Justine continued "So my love life became a complete afterthought. I threw myself into becoming a nurse and I've been successful. Your wedding brought back some of those old, pent up feelings..."

Samantha slapped her thigh "I knew it! I knew one look at Sasha and you'd..."