Swipe Right Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justine huffed in air when she could, but her chest ached. Her body temporarily prioritized satisfaction over air. Her eyes shut tight and she screeched as the dam finally broke. Her body bucked wildly and a high-pressure squirting orgasm absolutely splashed into Sasha's lower body.

The sheer amount of liquid was astounding. Her body continued to convulse a little as after effects kept hitting her. Justine's eyes fluttered drunkenly and she muttered "I didn't know I could do that. That was incredible."

Sasha normally would have let the girl rest for a bit, but she was still keyed up by Justine's uppity display of aggression.

Justine laid there in a daze, but was suddenly yanked up onto her hands and knees. She could barely stay up, but Sasha forced her up and yanked her hair back before thrusting deep into her from behind. Justine screamed as she got pounded all over again. She learned the valuable lesson that her pleasure always came second to Sasha's.

Sasha punished her more by giving her a hard spanking.

Samantha watched as her brute of a spouse fucked and tamed her wild sister. She watched Sasha grip her hips tight to yank the girl harder on her dick. She typically did that before cumming. Samantha was certain that this would result in producing her first niece.

To Samantha's surprise, Sasha pushed her forcefully off and came all over her back. Justine couldn't move and looked like she plastered in place by Sasha's gargantuan cum shot.

Samantha sat up and kissed Sasha "Thanks for pushing her off, I know you don't usually do that."

Despite having fucked two blondes that night, Sasha was aiming for blonde #3. Sasha still had that hungry predator look in her eye. She kissed her wife and then directed her head downwards "How does your whore sister taste?" She asked as she stuffed her black cock down Samantha's throat.

Once Sasha was clean, she pulled out, turned Samantha around and stuffed her ass full.

Samantha swooned as she finally got a proper fucking "Thank you Daddy, I got so horny sucking off that stranger and watching you fuck the shit out of my sister. Was I a good girl?"

Sasha pushed all the way in and held her cock there to let Samantha feel as full as possible "You were exactly the nasty slut I thought you'd be. Now go ahead and slurp up the treat I left you."

Samantha got fucked right over her sister's ruined body. Sasha's cum pooled up in the small of her back. Megan was already licking Justine's skin clean.

Samantha dropped her mouth to happily slurp up all that thick black girl jizz.

The tongues on her skin made Justine stir. She weakly turned around to see Samantha getting fucked. The girl seemed to hum along pleasantly as she took that massive dick... in her ass! Justine wanted that ability, but she had a long way to go.

Justine felt fingers rubbing her sore pussy.

Megan smiled at her "We better get ready. She'll come for us next."

Justine was still catching her breath "Seriously?"

Megan giggled "It's pretty hard for Samantha and I to fully handle her. Maybe three is the right number."

Justine decided that she didn't want to passively wait. She moved Megan on her hands and knees so that she could wiggle her butt at Sasha.

Justine started playing with Megan's ass. She licked, kissed and bit her ass cheek. She stuck two fingers into her warm pussy and fucked her with them. She looked at Sasha "Megan's feeling left out. Do you still have it in you? I want to see." Justine challenged.

Sasha knew her buttons were being pushed, but had to respond to a challenge. She sped up her fucking until Samantha squirted out her pathetic little orgasm. Without missing a beat, Sasha moved right to Megan and pushed her cock right up her ass.

Instead of simply fucking her bent over, Sasha made Megan sit up. She put her arms in a full nelson position and thrust her hips up into her.

Megan was restrained and powerless to move as the amazon's hips smashed into her.

The position put Megan perfectly on display. Justine watched the pretty redhead. Her body shook and quaked with every thrust of her owner's black cock.

Justine dedicated herself to her work, but Megan was the polar opposite. A being dedicated to giving and receiving pleasure. The 'opposites attract' term came to mind.

The sight of her stirred something unexpected in Justine.

Once she was done admiring the sight of her, Justine latched on to Megan's nipple with her lips and teeth. She attacked the front of her, while Sasha pulverized the back of her.

Justine bit one nipple, while twisting the other. She then looked into her eyes and slapped her "Take that dick and CUM!" Justine ordered and slapped her again with that same crazed look. She then dived down and started devouring Megan's pussy, while she got ass fucked.

The pain made Megan squeal. She groaned with the renewed attention. Even Samantha recovered enough to join in and suck on one of her tits. She wasn't used to having three people all over her. Just when she thought it couldn't get better, she felt Sasha shove in DEEP and unload her warm, gooey load.

Sweet release came over Megan and her voice caught in her throat. Her body tensed and her face glazed over before finally relaxing.

Sasha slowly pulled her cock out and nudged her forward.

Justine caught her and laid her down. She looked so sexy with that dreamy, well-fucked look on her face.

Sasha got up "I'm going to clean myself up." She casually walked to the bathroom. Her beautiful ass swaying hypnotically all the way.

Justine exhaled "Oh my God, that was intense. Is that what it's like all the time here? How do you two deal with it?"

Samantha almost told her it wasn't over, but why ruin the surprise?

All three girls cuddled together naked catching their collective breath. A new bond formed.

Sasha emerged from the bathroom "Who's ready for Round 4?"

Instantly, Samantha lifted Justine's hand "She is!"

Once Sasha returned, she focused entirely on Justine. Samantha and Megan were happy to play spectators as Justine was put through her paces. Sasha had to break her and there was no better way to do it than to fuck the girl senseless for several hours. Orgasms kept shocking her system and many of them caused her to squirt all over the bed and everyone on it.

Samantha saw the glazed over look in Justine's eyes on many other occasions. The girl couldn't think anymore from the assault of pleasure on her smaller body.

Once Sasha was satisfied that she had enough, she plunged her cock down her throat.

Justine's eyes shot open from the sudden intrusion. Her throat was bulging and her stomach got filled with thick protein when Sasha came one last time for the night.

...

The next morning, Samantha and Megan sat in their kitchen having a pleasant cup of coffee. They heard a door open and some knowing smiles crept across their faces.

Justine moved very slowly. Her whole body ached, her eyes were bloodshot and hair was a mess. She looked like she had slept in a ditch.

As she struggled to move the chair and sit at the table, Megan got up and quickly poured her a cup.

"Thank you." Justine said before taking a sip.

"How do you feel?" Samantha asked like a bratty sibling, who already knew the answer.

"That was the greatest and the worst thing to ever happen to me." Justine said dramatically.

Samantha knew the sentiment all too well "The first time is always rough. That's Sasha getting to know you." She said with a snicker.

Justine took a deep breath "I feel so worn out. That can't possibly be an every day thing?"

"Not every day, but Sasha certainly can turn it on whenever she wants." Samantha noted "You're lucky she left your ass alone."

Justine groaned imagining such a thing "Oh my God, that can't possibly be healthy." She blushed a little when she remembered that Samantha took it every day.

"I'd start getting yourself ready for it. She'll eventually come knocking on that door." Samantha warned. The sight of Justine's misery made her wonder if Justine were the type of girl to not come back for more.

Justine looked like she was going to tap out and give up on the whole experiment. She just kept her face in her hands and sat there quietly.

Megan then asked the big question "Will you be back in a week?"

Without hesitation, Justine lifted her eyes from her hands. They showed the very same level of grit and determination from the previous night "Absolutely..."

*****

Thanks for reading! The follow up to this chapter will be posted very soon.