Sybian Engineer 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her juices were diluted with the water, but still sweet enough to savour.

With my nose in her pubes I worked my tongue on her clit, as she started to wriggle I traced it down into her lips and played it round her vaginal entrance. Her fire was burning hot as she shuddered.

Her nails scraped up my back till her hands gripped the flaps of my arms. Her 'Ah's' were getting louder as I felt her shivering in my hands.

My tongue went back to her clit, with my lips pressing as I sucked it in. She shuddered again pressing her pussy lips onto my chin. Then gasped and screamed as her orgasm took her.

Her bum sagged in my hands and I felt her full weight pull on my shoulders.

As the pressure came off I stood and kissed her, for a frantic five minutes we swopped spit as the warm shower beat down.

After we'd dried off we had the rest of the business of moving to sort out, the phones, mail, internet, utilities, I spent the morning on the phone. Saffy had her own list, cutlery, crockery, bedding. Moving has got to be one of the biggest hassles of all time.

I also had to make time to get in to see the solicitors, sign the papers and things. I was also returning the file on her father; we had decided to leave well enough alone on that score, if he didn't bother us we wouldn't bother him.

It was the evening before we had time to sit together. I was also concerned about my weekly trip down to see my mother, should we go down early on Saturday morning again or leave it till Sunday, when we'd be in the middle of sorting ourselves out at the new place. Decisions, decisions.

In the end we settled for an early start in the morning, then we could concentrate on moving during the rest of the weekend. It was only our discomfort that was pushing us, we had no time constraints.

We were both a bit sleepy from the day's activities and the stresses and strains of the move, we settled for some quiet love play. She on top because she preferred it that way, with an orgasmic conclusion that saw us soon asleep, she on top of me still.

We started out before sun up again, this time, even though she'd taken the biscuit, she admired the countryside as we passed through it. The journey seemed shorter with her as company, though we arrived no sooner.

Mother seemed in much the same condition, though the nurse said that her appetite had declined, and she seemed more relaxed, almost resigned and welcoming her imminent demise. She had seemed a lot more peaceful after our last visit.

We left after only an hour or so, pausing briefly for a quick snack in a local teashop, before making our way home and the busy day ahead of us. We had the van loaded and made the first of the several anticipated trips before we enjoyed a coffee break in our new home.

The rest of the day was spent moving and sorting, stopping only for a meal cooked on the Agga, by the time bed time rolled around we had barely the energy left to undress ourselves.

In the morning however, I awoke to find Saffy athwart me, with my penis ensconced in her warm vagina.

"Mm, this is the way to wake the man in your life," I murmured.

She paused her slow stroke and lay on my chest, chin on her hands.

"Well it was hard, and looked so ready that I couldn't resist. Besides you neglected me yesterday, I didn't even get to taste it."

"Oh, my poor Saffs," I teased.

"Well, if you do it again I'll go back to the machine," she answered back, teasing me in return.

She pushed back up to sit astride me again. "This can be my morning constitutional," she said as she began fucking me again.

The shower was cold, we had water but no power to it. I strode naked around the rooms looking for the fuse box, I found it in some dusty cupboard, and got covered in dust and cobwebs resetting it.

She had some real dirt to wash off when I returned, and performed the task vigorously; I washed her, giving her breasts and pussy special attention.

We breakfasted nude, using the last of the milk with the cereal; I'd have to see if I could find the local shop.

While she continued to tidy things up I dressed, we'd added an extra half hour to our journey into town, so a lot of our shopping might be local.

In the shop I gave them the story of our temporary move, telling them that we'd be guests in their lovely village for a couple of months while our house was renovated. A bit of new gossip for them to natter about.

Saffy was lounging on a floor cushion taking a break, waiting for me, and the milk, before making coffee.

She rose and kissed me, unbuttoning my shirt to slip her hands round me and hug me.

"Are you going to stay like that?" she asked, as she took the milk and went to the kitchen.

"Like what?" I queried back.

"Dressed. If I'm naked you should be as well."

"You like my body beautiful?" I asked striking a body builders pose, arms bent showing my muscle.

"I like this," she said, turning and groping my crotch.

"Mm, my family jewels, well used by one careful lady owner."

"I hope there's a lot of life left in them yet," she joked, "Otherwise we'll have to get you a transplant, a new model, maybe an inch or two bigger."

"Ahh, you've wounded my manly pride, I'm going to the bedroom to hang my head in shame."

"Not before I inspect it," she said, grabbing me by my shirt and popping the top button. "To see if it's still in prime working order."

She reached to kiss me, sliding her hands round my naked torso.

I could feel her nipples pressed against me, my thickening cock growing with greater urgency.

The kettle boiled, clicking off and breaking the spell.

I undressed while she made coffee, leaving my clothes in the washing basket.

She turned, her eyes going to my proudly standing cock before tracking to my face.

"Mm, that's better, now I know when you're feeling sexy."

She picked up the cups and returned to the living room. I followed admiring the back of her nude body.

She sat, cross legged, giving me the tiniest view of her pussy lips half hidden between the cushion and the bushy hair of her pubes.

"Have we got any biscuits left?"

"That's the end of work if we start on those," I warned her.

"There's not much left to do," she replied. "We'll sort the rest as we come to it."

"I think there still in the car from yesterday."

"Be a love and get them for me."

"I've just undressed and now you want me to dress and go to the car," I complained.

"Don't be silly, you can go as you are there's no one round, it'll only take you a sec."

"If I'm going out naked so are you." Calling her bluff

"Alright then, where's your car keys?"

I couldn't believe she was that daring. Alright, it was only out the back door and round the corner to the side of the house, but in broad daylight, she must be an exhibitionist at heart. But if she could do it then I would too.

My keys were still in my pocket, in the wash basket, I collected them as we passed through. Then out the door, round onto the pebbled drive and into the car. She followed me, joining me in the passenger's seat.

"There, no one saw us."

As she looked for the paper bag I replied. "We've got to get back yet."

She laughed as she fished them out from behind my seat. "That's the easy part."

We ran back in, me forgetting to reset the alarm. I wondered if it would work through the kitchen wall. 'Beep' yes it did, that was handy to know.

"Where are you?"

"Coming...."

"Well hurry up or they'll be finished."

She was nibbling one when I re-entered, tossing me the bag as I sat.

She would have made a good hippie chick, getting stoned and running round naked.

12