All Comments on 'Sylvan Courtyard 8: Party Invite'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Waynegod69Waynegod69about 1 month ago

I’ve got to say it. The characters, the banter, the internal monologue… Just fantastic writing!

KernflakesKernflakesabout 1 month ago

They would make the perfect poly couple in different circumstances. They get along so well and enjoy many similarities. This has been a great story. I hope we get a sequel to this someday after this story is done when he moves away. Maybe bringing back his old highschool or college flame. Anyways, fantastic as always!!!

Trc2003Trc2003about 1 month ago

Good story, I loved the buildup and the style!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think sometime in the future, Ken might be asked to be a sperm donor when they want to get pregnant!

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 1 month ago

Outstanding...love this storyline

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

great as Lways, but fyi you had some beths i there instead of jane

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50about 1 month ago

I love the way your cast of supporting characters has no throw away characters. They are all well developed, interesting, and help bring out the true character of your MC. Well done and thanks.

AlexFourwaysAlexFourwaysabout 1 month ago

5⭐ I like the way that this story will have a natural conclusion when he moves (as I am sure he will) for his new job.

ActingupActingupabout 1 month ago

Possibly one of the sweetest ludicrous fantasy threesomes I’ve read here. BTW I’m wondering if the PhD topic will eventually be revealed as something to do with sexual mechanics?

10golfer10golferabout 1 month ago

ALL right, this chapter just earned my first 5 star vote. Thank you and well done. MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

The way Ken acknowledged the love between Rhonda and Jane was so beautiful, and then for the women to let him know that they did, indeed, want him there made the scene for me. Extremely well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...