All Comments on 'Sylvia's Surprise Ch. 01'

by whome712

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
its a cute short story

could use a little more tease, and the sex scene could have been more developed. but a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good start

I was visiting my mother in law one day a couple yrs after her husband died. After some conversation, she asked me if everything was ok between her daughter and me. I told her that I thought she might be cheating on me because she enjoyed taking her business trips away from me a little too much. And that when she got home, she didn't seem to interested in having sex with me. Helen moved over next to me, taking my hand, and said everything would be ok. Then she leaned to me and kissed me on the lips. While she kissed me, she put her hand on my dick and started stroking it. Helen told me that if her daughter didn't want to take care of her wifely duties, she'd be willing to do whatever was necessary to satisfy me. It only took a few minutes for us to be naked in her bed, and going at it like teenagers! After that day, we were together every chance we got. The best part at the time? My wife thought it was great her mom and I got along so great with each other. The even better part? My wife finally admitted she was cheating, and we got divorced, and her mom asked me to come live with her! We got married a few months later then Helen changed her will. She completely cut her daughter out and left everything to me. We had 16 beautiful yrs together and even made love for the last time just a couple hours before she died peacefully in her sleep 1 yr ago. Her daughter has been trying to get back together with me since her mom died. Says she's willing to do whatever I want if I take her back, but hasn't been willing to let me butt fuck her. And she doesn't know about the pre-nup yet that requires her to fuck who, what, and where ever I want her to while I record her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Bit Of Knowledge

I was crawling around under my mother-in-law's house, attempting to fix a leak in the pipes underneath her house when she, my wife, my wife's three sisters and three nieces all arrived from family shopping. It was soon readily apparent that no one was aware I was there. I had left my car at my house down the street. Their conversation suddenly focused on me, and I heard one of my sisters-in-law say that she wouldn't mind me fucking her. Another sister-in-law said she still got a thrill out of letting me see her tits. All three of my nieces said they thought I was a "hunk". Then my mother-in-law said she got off at night with a vibrator and thoughts of me. I had to keep one thought in my mind that they somehow knew I was under the house and was playing with my mind.

prop69prop69almost 6 years ago
What a wonderful surprise.

Looking forward to another visit

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Girlfriend's mother

She wasn't my mother in law but she lived with her daughter and one night I went to see my girfriend. She wasn't home but mom was. We have talked for awhile and she said she did not understand why her daughter did not want to get married since she constantly told her how much she was in love with me.

I did not know but my girlfriend was on a date that night. Her mom kept it from me. She made the comment "if I was 20 years younger". With a raised eyebrow I said "what does 20 years have to do with anything." I was 22 and she was 44.

I walked over to her and stood. She reached up and did my pants and gave me one of the best blow jobs I have ever had. I broke up with her daughter because I found out she had been cheating on me for months.

I got back at her by having sex with her mother in my ex girlfriends bed on multiple occasions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but I really can't imagine that you put up a fight to stop her......so why claim to?

AkpervertAkpervert7 months ago

What a wonderful, awesome, fun time they must have had. And how much potential this has in the future. I'll take one just like her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous