Sympathetic Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it, then," Melantha said tonelessly, frowning at everything and nothing in particular at the same time.

"A potion like that takes a relatively long time to show any effects, because it has to go through the bloodstream," Tamsin explained. "Most of the ones I make are topical ones. You rub them on and you get an immediate result. This one, it's pretty powerful. It has to be taken in small doses... or the results might be permanent."

Melantha's eyes snapped to hers in shock. "You... you don't have something to change me back?"

"If I did," Tamsin said impatiently, "do you think I would have locked it away with a key? A key, Melantha! There must have been a reason for it!"

"I can't be stuck this way!" Melantha shrieked at her. "What kind of potion-person are you, if you don't have an antidote!"

"I'm the kind of potioneer who LOCKS AWAY the dangerous stuff!" Tamsin rose to her feet, incensed. "If you're stupid enough to go drinking things you don't know anything about, it serves you right!"

She was so angry, that when she marched to the door, it wrenched itself open, moved by her high-strung will. It slammed behind her and her own door flew open under her unmindful command.

After all that door-slamming was over, Tamsin could hear the sound of wretched weeping coming from Melantha's room.

She refused to go back and comfort her.

*

The next few weeks, Tamsin barely said more than a few words to Melantha. The girl looked angry for a few days, sullen the next, deeply apologetic after that, which melted into confusion at Tamsin's cold lack of reaction, before going right back to angry again.

Tamsin ignored her and went about her normal tasks, not even caring if the stupid girl went to school or not. In the nights, she could hear Melantha's low moans as she played with her new dick and Tamsin would roll her eyes and put her pillows over her head.

One morning, she got up and found that Melantha had risen before her (wonder of wonders) and was placing cutlery on the table in the kitchen.

"What's this?" Tamsin blurted in surprise, looking at the piles of scrambled eggs, fried sausages, some lumpy hash-browns and oddly shaped crepes.

"Breakfast," Melantha said, putting down glasses of orange juice. She was already dressed in her long, shapeless school uniform. "You know, what normal people eat in the morning. I notice you don't and Papa always said that it was the best way to start the day. Sit down."

"He didn't say that when he was with us," Tamsin muttered, but she sat down.

"The man who was your dad and the man who was my Papa were two different men, I guess," Melantha said, taking her own seat and spooned out some of the eggs.

"More likely," Tamsin agreed; the man who had argued with her mother nearly every day certainly hadn't been a champion of the early morning meal. Tamsin glanced at Melantha's face as she ate. She had to remember that while Tamsin had lost their dad years before, when he had left her and her mother to move on with his own life, Melantha had lost him just a few months ago.

Maybe she could be less harsh on the girl.

"This is good," she said as she chewed. She wasn't lying, either, the food probably looked funny, but it was well cooked. "I didn't even know I had eggs."

"You didn't. I went and bought some really early this morning."

"Oh. Well... thanks, this is good."

They ate in silence for some time and Tamsin cleared her throat. "And... how is the penis?"

Melantha choked on the mouthful of orange juice she had just been drinking. She thumped on her own chest a couple times and then looked at Tamsin with watering eyes. "Well... it's still there."

"I've been looking for an antidote," Tamsin admitted and smiled briefly at Melantha's wide stare. "Yes, I have."

"Oh." Melantha shifted uncomfortably. "Well, you don't have to rush. I mean, I haven't fit very well in school, and this is just one more thing that makes me different from all those other girls. I'm dealing with it."

"I see." Tamsin chewed on some hash-browns contemplatively. "And it doesn't cause any trouble?"

Melantha blushed and shrugged, toying with her food now. "Sometimes... well. There's this girl."

Tamsin blinked at her and tried to look supportive when Melantha glanced up, a defensive glint to her eye. "Yes?"

"There's just this girl," Melantha finished stubbornly, and set her mouth in a tight line, as if Tamsin was going to torture her to get the rest of the information out.

Tamsin just nodded. "And when you see her, you feel it getting hard."

Now, it was Melantha's turn to blink. "Yes. How did you know?"

"Simple physical reaction. It's normal... well, normal enough for your current situation."

Melantha shrugged, getting up from the table hurriedly and taking up the breakfast plates to stack in the sink. "She's the school bicycle, anyway, she lets any boy from the other schools ride her."

"Young love these days," Tamsin said in bemusement, "so very romantic."

"Yeah," Melantha grinned and Tamsin was startled into grinning back. Melantha's face was very pretty when she smiled like that. "Yeah, but only her ass. She won't let anyone get in the pink, 'cause she's saving up for her one true love, or some shit like that."

"A virtuous girl," Tamsin pointed out. "A real catch, that one."

"I have school now," Melantha said quite unnecessarily and edged towards the door. "I'll see you after, Tam."

"Sure, Mel," Tamsin called back, smiling a little when Melantha seemed surprised at the nickname. "I'll see you later."

Melantha hesitated at the door and then came back inside the kitchen, walking close to hug Tamsin close. Tamsin froze; she had never been hugged in a long time and her mother hadn't exactly been the hugging type.

"Thanks," Melantha said in a very gentle voice. "For... what you did that first time. It really hurt, so thanks."

"That's alright," Tamsin said awkwardly and Melantha offered her a quick smile before leaving again.

Tamsin went to the kitchen window to watch her half-sister walk slowly down the road to school.

*

Melantha continued to make breakfast, Tamsin continued to brew her potions, and everything seemed to be running on a track of reasonable normality for a couple of weeks until Tamsin caught a strange girl emerging from Melantha's room one night.

She had been down in the lab, trying to properly balance potion for a young whore with a combination of disease and genetically unhealthy blood. She had just managed to get it right, and was slowly making her way up the stairs and had looked towards Melantha's door, idly.

A girl stood here with her hand on the doorknob, frozen. She was dark-skinned, with a lot of short, curly black hair and large eyes, her lips folded in; she still had on her school-uniform.

"What are you doing here?" Tamsin asked, more sharply that she intended; this seem to break the girl's stupefaction, because she immediately bolted past Tamsin like a spooked deer, down the stairs to the shop and outside. Tamsin was about to go after her, she shouldn't be on the streets so late, but Melantha had already raced out of her room in the wake of her friend.

Her lover. That was the right word. When Tamsin was eighteen, did she have a lover? No way, Tamsin mused as she went into Melantha's room, and stared at the rumpled sheets, smelling the sharp scent of sex hanging in the air. At that age, Tamsin was too busy working, supplementing her mother's pension from Big Martin when she got too sick to perform. At that age, Tamsin's father had left them long before, and Tamsin had been training herself at home while she cared for her dying mother.

At that age, it had been just her. At that age, there had been no time for girls with chocolate skin and big pretty eyes. Walking as if she was in a fog, Tamsin went over to the dresser and picked up a large green marble from within a music-box that was standing open. Tamsin placed it in her pocket, before lighting a candle the normal way, and turned to face Melantha as she stumbled back in her room.

"Thanks a lot!" Melantha exclaimed, flopping face-first onto her bed. "Thanks for scaring her off, Tamsin! Now she'll never come back and I really liked her."

"That's the one who lets anyone in her ass?" Tamsin asked stiffly. Melantha, who had her head buried in a pillow, snorted.

"No, fuck that one. This one's Avner." Melantha turned her head and her eyes were dreamy in the candle-light. "She's so smart. She's in my class and she tutors me in Maths. And... and she knows about the dick."

"How nice," Tamsin sneered. "Be careful she doesn't go behind your back and tell everyone about how freaky you are."

"She wouldn't do that!" Melantha sat up and stared at Tamsin. "She promised! Avner's so sweet, she promised."

"Look, my dad promised my mother that he'd never leave her, and look what happened." Tamsin stalked to the door. "People are fucking fickle like that. No more girls here late at night," she snapped. "No more anybody here late at night. As a matter of fact, you're grounded."

She slammed the door behind her.

The door flew open again, bouncing against the inner wall and Tamsin turned back in surprise and anger at Melantha's daring... but Melantha wasn't standing anywhere near the door. She stood at the end of her bed, her hair shifting ominously in some unperceived wind.

Melantha had opened that door, Tamsin realised in a dawning surprise, not by hand but with the same force that Tamsin was capable of.

"You're not my Papa or my mother," Melantha said menacingly. "You can't tell me what to do."

"I can and I will." Tamsin willed the door to close again; it obeyed creakily for a few moments before Melantha wrenched it back under her control.

"I hate you so much right now," Melantha hissed and the door shuddered under the weight of both their minds.

"The feeling is pretty much mutual," Tamsin replied harshly and put all her energy into getting that door closed. Melantha cried out in pain and anger as the door slammed so hard that the frame cracked; Tamsin reeled in the hallway, pressing her hand to her forehead. Doing that had been a bad idea... and childish.

And also, a very bad idea.

She stumbled towards her own bathroom to locate a painkilling potion and one that would rejuvenate her drained energy. After drinking from a couple vials she found on her shelf, she took two more and went out and placed them on the ground in front of Melantha's door. She knocked and walked away; she wasn't in the mood to look at the girl's face right now.

Closing her own room securely, she shucked off her over-robe and slid into bed, closing the curtains of her canopy. Then, she raised her palm and looked at the marble that she had removed from Melantha's room.

It glowed softly, almost reluctantly.

"Show me," Tamsin crooned at it, and it grew larger in her hand, green mist swirling in its depths. It seemed to gain the quality of a soap bubble, so airy that it began to float a little over Tamsin's palm as it enlarged even more.

It was a marvel, a powerful object, that Tamsin's mother had used to record her actions during the day, so she could know whether her daughter had been up to naughty shenanigans while she was working. Tamsin, who wasn't interested in shenanigans, had discovered what it could do when she was going through her mother's belongings one week or so after her funeral, watching with amusement, shock and grief at all the scenes of her childhood that her mother had chosen to keep.

Now, Tamsin stared as the green mist shifted away, and she saw Melantha's room from the angle of the music-box. It was afternoon in this view, the rays of sun moving in steady blocks across the walls. Melantha opened her door and walked in, followed by Avner, who looked around the room in interest.

"Your room is really nice," Avner offered shyly as Melantha tossed her book-bag haphazardly into a corner and sat down on the bed. Her voice was soft and sweet, and the view from the bubble gave it a shivery quality.

"Thanks. Want to sit down?" Melantha patted the area beside her and grinned. Avner nodded, putting down her own books and walking to sit down primly. Melantha immediately put an arm around her, placing her other hand underneath Avner's chin and pulling her close to kiss her.

Avner made a shocked squeaking sound, but she put her arms tentatively around Melantha's neck, kissing back awkwardly. One of her hands hesitantly went down to press against Melantha's cock bulging against her uniform, jerking away like a startled butterfly when Melantha moaned in pleasure.

"Did that hurt?" Avner pulled her face away to ask, her eyes filled with concern.

"No," Melantha answered with an impatient groan. "It felt good. Do it again."

Avner hesitated and then began to pull up Melantha's school-dress, just the same way Tamsin had done that first time. "Wow," Avner breathed as she put her hands underneath the uniform; Tamsin could see the movement of her hands stroking over Melantha's dick. "It feels so real."

"It is real." Melantha went back to kissing her hungrily, pulling off her own uniform and then Avner's. Avner was wearing a plain white bra and panties underneath her own school-dress and it contrasted so well with her smooth brown skin. She lay back against Melantha's pillows and bit her bottom lip, raising her hips so that Melantha could roll her panties off her hips and down her legs, tossing them away.

"I want to put it in, please, let me put it in you," Melantha breathed as she hovered over Avner's smaller body, pulling off her own underwear. Tamsin let the bubble float by itself as she reclined in bed and slipped a hand between her legs, touching the wet folds of her pussy as she watched Avner nod and part her legs. Melantha put a hand down against her pussy, which had a faint smattering of dark coarse hair. Melantha's fingers parted those dark lips, one finger stroking the fleshy pink cunt.

Avner moaned prettily and Tamsin slipped a finger into her own pussy even as Melantha finger-fucked the other girl. Avner's hips moved up and down slowly, taking in more of Melantha's pale fingers. Tamsin groaned; from this angle, she could see both Melantha's thickening cock and leaking pussy. It was almost too much to bear.

"Okay," Melantha said quietly as she pulled out her fingers and sucked on them. She took a hold of her dick and placed the head of it against Avner's pussy. "Avie? Ready? I mean, it's bigger than those dildos you said you used--"

"I'm ready," Avner whispered and she rocked her pelvis so that the head of Melantha's fully engorged cock slid up and down between the wet lips of her pussy. She looked up at Melantha with huge, trusting eyes, which fluttered closed as Melantha pushed inside her slowly.

Tamsin had to stop flicking her fingers over her own clit to watch that large, fleshy rod slide inside the Avner, who was whimpering from the sensation of it. When Melantha was up in her to the hilt, she paused, both hands braced on either side of Avner's head, the two of them breathing raggedly.

"Fuck," Melantha moaned and shifted back slowly, then forward again. "Avie, you're so... fucking... tight."

Avner didn't reply. She lay there, letting Melantha fill her with that hot cock over and over again, just moaning sharply with every plunge. Melantha kissed her a few times, sloppy and desperate, but after a few of those it seemed that it took every ounce of Melantha's concentration to just keep fucking into the other girl, so she stopped.

Avner's eyes were fixed on Melantha's face, her small breasts bouncing in her white bra; Melantha dragged down the sturdy cotton from over one breast, licking the exposed nipple and sucking on the erect little nub. Avner appeared to like this; she arched up against Melantha's mouth, crying out loudly as she twisted her fingers in Melantha's hair. Melantha bit and sucked, pulling down the bra some more so that she could get to the other nipple, pinching it and rolling her tongue around it.

"Fuck!" Melantha shouted suddenly, her thrusts becoming erratic. "Avie--" she started and then her body locked up, before shuddering violently.

The other girl cried out, clawing down Melantha's back and writhing underneath her. Melantha simply collapsed on top of her, the both of them a heap of sprawled arms and legs and sweaty skin. Avner was stroking Melantha's messy hair when the view of the bubble suddenly darkened.

Breathing shallowly, Tamsin shook the bubble to get back the image, but it only shrank back to its original size.

"Liked the show?" Melantha muttered from right beside her and Tamsin froze in shock. She turned her head slowly. The curtains of the canopy bed were slightly parted and Melantha was peering in at Tamsin with one eye. She pulled the curtains open slowly.

"How did you get in here?" Tamsin demanded weakly. She watched with wide eyes as Melantha clambered onto her bed, staring at her in a predatory manner.

"Picked the lock." Melantha straddled Tamsin and reached out to her face, stroking her mouth with gentle fingers. Tamsin's gaze flickered down; inside Melantha's palm was a tiny vial with blue liquid.

Shocked, Tamsin eyes snapped back to meet Melantha's, who said nothing else. She just held the vial close to Tamsin's lips.

A long moment spun out between them. Then, Tamsin opened her mouth.

A small smile played on the edges of Melantha's mouth as she poured the liquid over Tamsin's tongue. She let the empty vial drop to the surface of the bed, then leaned forward, almost pressing their mouths together.

"How long will it take?" she muttered against Tamsin's lips and then ducked to lick Tamsin's neck. "Hmm?"

"Fifteen minutes. Maybe less."

Melantha sucked on Tamsin's earlobe leisurely for a few moments and then slid down her body, lifting the hem of the under-robe that Tamsin still wore and ducking underneath it. Tamsin felt her palms on her inner thighs, pushing them up and apart, then Melantha's hot tongue sliding against the moist folds of her cunt.

Tamsin jerked against her mouth, groaning softly with every breath, wetter with every lick. She felt dizzy and there was a sensation of pulling in her groin, muscle and veins moving and shifting and growing. Melantha's tongue moved from Tamsin's slit, up to mouth the expanding flesh; her fingers fucked inside Tamsin's dripping pussy, curling and stroking.

Tamsin hurriedly pulled off the under-robe, just in time to watch Melantha's lips slip over the thick head of her still-growing dick. It thickened even as Melantha tried to move forward on it; choking a little, she backed off, staring up at Tamsin with her eyes watering. Then, she got up and turned around, taking off her own nightgown.

Tamsin watched as she went down on her hands and knees; as a matter of fact, she went down further, so that her ass was sticking up in the air, her nipples pointing down at the bed. Tamsin kneeled up behind her, taking her new cock in her hand and pointing it at the inviting target of Melantha's plump cunt.

They both groaned as Tamsin pushed inside her; she was warm and tight, squeezing almost painfully around Tamsin's fat dick. Tamsin reached around, feeling for Melantha's own erection, jerking on it almost roughly as she began to fuck into her.

Melantha rocked back willingly, flinching when Tamsin leaned down to bite at the skin between her shoulder-blades. The sounds of their flesh slapping together filled the air and Melantha cried out and bucked wildly when Tamsin grabbed onto one breast with her other hand, twisting the nipple cruelly.

"Harder," Melantha breathed out, putting one hand around Tamsin's on her cock. "Harder, harder, please."