Sympathetic Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamsin bared her teeth and almost climbed up into the girl, who buried her face in the bed and sobbed out Tamsin's name. Tamsin almost wished for something to push up in her own seeping cunt, but there were other times for that. Maybe after this she could get Melantha to stuff her cock up in Tamsin's anus, while Tamsin had a nice thick dildo up her pussy.

That could work just fine.

Almost out of her mind with pleasure, she pinned the girl down to the bed, one hand tight around the back of her neck, underneath all that black hair; with the other hand, she grasped onto one of Melantha's ass-cheeks and pulled at it to reveal the puckered flesh of her asshole. She slipped her thumb against it, rubbing it as she fucked; Melantha thrashed violently, shuddering and crying as she came.

The walls of her pussy quivered around Tamsin's dick; Tamsin kept at her for a few moments longer, now tightly gripping her hips with both hands and shaking through an orgasm that seemed to tear through her like a sudden storm.

Melantha slumped down onto the bed, moaning weakly, and Tamsin slipped out of her. She stared down at the slick, softening prick, watched as it began to get smaller and smaller, retreating its normal status as a clit; the potion had worn off. Melantha turned over, reaching out for Tamsin sleepily and dragging her close, kicking irritably at the crumpled sheets until Tamsin pulled it over their naked bodies. Her own limp cock was still apparent. Tamsin figured that it probably would never go away if she didn't actively investigate a cure for her half-sister and at this rate, she might never get around to it.

That wasn't such a bad thing at all, she thought, yawning and letting Melantha tug her even closer.

She could live with that.

end.