All Comments on 'Syrian Beach Bimbo BBC Slut'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Love Mel!

Great story! If I were Mel's man, she would have no worries about having her fantasies become realities! I love a woman who loves to fuck and suck - black cock, white cock, Asian cock - any kind of cock! And eats pussy and ass - female, male, whatever she likes! And I want to be partying as she is! Pussy, ass, cock, whatever! Rated it 5 stars! Now I'll wait for the trashing - the story, the author, and I expect me by the small minded bigots that troll here! People who feel everyone has to be like, think like, and act only as they do! Small minded and mentally and morally constipated people.

sober71sober71over 5 years ago
Really enjoyed it

5*s from me as well,I'm with Legsfeettoes, my wife would be encouraged as well,so have a go at me as well, I love BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Is she Muslim?

That would be so fucking hot if she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Subpar

After an excellent continuation of an older story last week, you're back to the boring this week. Your newer stories just don't compare to the older ones. And I wouldn't want to disappoint LegToeBoy, so here's his trashing, though not what he expects.

When I say this is boring, yes I mean the IR also. She has some older hot IR tales, but this is not. And by the way Neil Young, get a clue. I think the writer is Canadian or from up north so this is why I say that. Racism is no longer "prevelant" in the south. I have been with black women and both my ex and current wives have dated black men. My current is also bisexual.

Sure there is still racism here, but you are kidding yourself if you think it doesn't exist up north, or in other countries. Actually Arabic type people such as this character, are some of the most racist in the world. Middle east muslims scoff at and deride America's black nation of islam. And don't even get me started on the worst of all, the Japanese, who think even other oriental Asians are subhuman. The term gaijin for all non Japanese is spoken with such bile you can almost feel them vomit on you.

So don't just blanket judge an area because of a few idiots. With the exception of those few idiots, which are also found in other parts of the country and world, those days are gone. It is not still prevelant in the south any more than anywhere else. As the character said, it's all pink on the inside. And when you paint all the south with one brush, you are just as prejudicial as those you claim to be calling out.

How is that for bashing, LegToeBoy?

TimTam

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This story was extremely DISGUSTING for me the use of the word nigger was extremely offensive and very disrespectful.....turned me off and I stopped reading.

SexyDyamondSexyDyamondover 5 years ago

It’s 2018 who uses such discriminatory racial bigotry names. This was a story about interracial sex not racist demeaning sex.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Hi

This is a story i pondered whether or not to release.

I wrote it as a requeat story and agree it is not ny best work. Yet, although I knew it would offend some... i figured it is a story no more, no less.

As for subpar

Id love to.chat about your thoughts on my work sometime. I appreciate constructive opinions and strive to be better.

Thanks jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
subpar is so right

White north Americans and Europeans a the least racist people on earth. Show me the multicultural communities in the middle east, or India, or China. They don't exist. If you want to meet a racist go talk to a native American Indian about his ancestral lands.

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50over 5 years ago
Great story

I liked it a lot. I always enjoy your work.

duke9555duke9555over 5 years ago
we all have em

...........bad days bad stories bad at bats etc etc ........you're still aces in my book

special xtra star for admitting it ♥

duke9555duke9555over 5 years ago
bad ones

we all have em ...........this was yours .........you still have a batting average of waay above .875

excraiexcraiover 5 years ago

Damn, I love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lesbian Milf Seductress

Is the Lesbian Milf Seductress series finished or just on hiatus? It might be my favorite series of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Soaking

I need to be used like her.

Wish you would do about bigger girls

walt555walt555over 5 years ago
Short but sweet

I usually enjoy your longer stories as it's very easy to cum once or even twice to them but it was kind of.nice to just jump in to the action.

burrito54burrito54over 5 years ago
Great story

Really great read a new story and would love to see more of this story. Keep up the great work.

teem93teem93over 5 years ago
Love the buildup!!

As always, your build up to your characters submitting is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story needs to continue now that she's fallen for black cocks- how does her life change?

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

418. Excellent! It’s not too late to add a continuation to this story. We hope her night of debauchery doesn’t lead to pregnancy, and her boyfriend doesn’t learn about her unfaithfulness. I don’t like the idea of a woman fucking while her boyfriend is out defending our country.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...