All Comments on 'Table for Two Ch. 03: Opening Salvo'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely a story well told.

northirishdivernorthirishdiveralmost 2 years ago

Saddletramp, yet another fantastic chapter and like the other chapters before the only downside is that they are not long enough haha. You are a fabulous wordsmith carry on what you're doing.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

Thanks ST! Looking forward to more. Love your stuff! Thank-you again for your talent!

YouamiYouamialmost 2 years ago

Loved this new episode, ST,...bring on the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In a messed up way your stories are like comfort food. Or those old western and super hero serials. The good guy wins, bad guys lose, and the guy always ditches the girl.

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

I know there is a twist to come and looking forward to it. My only gripe is that you don't seem to have completed the story before posting other parts. What if you get hit by a car? (I know, selfish right) Anyway, still loving this one and again my plea is to get the next part published as soon as possible. Loving your work.

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Excellent look forward to next installment...

5 stars

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Mike dies everything right and everything goes his way, while his future ex-wife does everything wrong.

Her dad is wealthy, why make a pre nup in the event of adultery? Why not spousal abuse? A few bruises, a claim of psychological abuse and Mike's broke and in jail.

And any lawyer will tell you: until the divorce is finalized, don’t fuck around. She moves her lover in before the paperwork is filed, why the hell would she do that.

Then the whole sex scene, it was boring. She behaved as though she knew she was on camera. I mean, come on. Why does she want to get pregnant with another mans child before they were even a couple.

Sorry but this has more holes than Swiss Cheese.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Better story telling in this chapter. Great it only a story. As we all should know the real world never moves as fast as this . Also him calling the wives and sending out all he has taped seems way to soon. You giving those conspiring to get you time to adjust to the charges. But it’s your story !

Burner70Burner70almost 2 years ago

Good story so far. Sucks 2 pages per chapter. But it's your story to post how you want . Would be better to have it all written out and post a chapter a day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dragging, so much unnecessary filler, why 2 pages weeks apart? 1*

maedhros21maedhros21almost 2 years ago

Hi Saddle

I just want you to know that I appreciate your efforts here. You are one of the few remaining authors here that is consistent on the subject of infidelity. I do wish that in your style you would include more backstory and dialog on the cheatersd side. It just comes out as one dimensional sometimes and I would love to feel the tension that would come from hearing from "The Cheating bitch and Friends" Anyway keep up the good work and I hope your muse keeps sending you ideas..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Big fan of the Hitch hikers series! Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson has been quoted as saying that 42 is actually a constant in some field of astrophysics. Old Doug Adam's knew his stuff!

Cito22Cito22almost 2 years ago

I mean what else do you give "the professor" himself ST, but 5 stars every time. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

As always, it is a pleasure to read your story. One of the few authors who firmly see "cheating" as a dealbreaker and let consequences arise from it. That's wonderful for my sense of justice. Thanks for that. 5*!

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 2 years ago
Very

Interesting so far but we need more thanks u have a very creative mind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

good read, don't take so long to get next chapter out.. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so far so good...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Just More Of The Same; Dumb And Tedious

And it took you this long to crank out two pages that is mostly: Hows the coffee? Tastes like shit. Remember the coffee commercial with the little midget? Yeah, those were the days. Any more news on the people who are trying to kill me? Well, so far its looks like they have not succeeded, but we're still checking. I think I still have a pulse. Hard to tell, when they kill you so slowly, one useless irrelevant word at a time. Yeah, I know what you mean. Me too. How's the coffee?

But thanks for the effort.

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

Ok, the train hasn't gone off the rails yet, but it's sure spinning its wheels in one place, trying to gain traction. Next episode, we'll be showing the video to the neighbors, the town council, all the local TV networks......

rvan7269rvan7269almost 2 years ago

First welcome back!!! Hope life does settle down for you. Love the way you have dovetailed this story into past tales, I really like it. Waiting to see what is next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If the only complaint I can make is that I have to wait between chapters, then you have done a great job drawing us into the world. Always appreciate seeing your name pop up in the new stories section. Also great shout out to Douglas Adams!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great installment. Looking forward to the rest of the story as Paul Harvey use to say.

"I suppose I could've done a background check before we got married.

Love may be blind but don't be stupid and rely on what someone tells you alone. If you're at the point of marrying someone have a full background check run on them. Get the full works.... Previous alias, financials, criminal and civil including previous marriages and divorces. If your relationship has developed normally then by the time you're both thinking about committing to marriage they should have told you everything from their past you should know in order to have a satisfying relationship together. If they've been hiding stuff from you, especially critical information then that should signal some red flags about the relationship.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 2 years ago

St: Always leaving us wanting more. 5 Star effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story as always. Looking forward to the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Frankly, I am pissed at myself. I started this series because of the author. IT Made me change, bvriefly, my policy, which is to ignore new series until later on, when they are completed. Instead, I get episodes where there is no context, except for a couple paragraphs from the prior episode. The fact is tha, like most readers I expect, I read a likely 30-40 or more stories between episodes, so unlike what the auther apparently expects, I am not dwrelling on "Okay I read this, now I anxioulsy await the next episode while retaining every aspect of what has transpired to date." IT's not like that. I am trapped into awaiting new episodes now, even without recalling all the details so far.

Why not include a summary to bring us up to date before the new episode, at least>? I curse myself for starting this series and it will not happen again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

AWESOME!! PLEASE PLEASE post next chapter asap

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 2 years ago

As is the case in most of your stories, very well thought out and scripted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love your story telling ability. I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

I'm enjoying this story

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

I understand life doesn't conform to our wishes but thanks for what you are able to accomplish. I too hate the 2 page serial scenario but do, like I said, understand. You also have the unique ability to tie almost all of your characters into different stories. I love that since I've read almost all your stories. Good health to you and yours and I'll keep reading if you keep writing. Thanks!

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Mr SaddleTramp, another Great Story. 5 stars. You are one of the best writers on Literotica. Thank You for your consistant hard work and excellent Stories. Thanks!

beh1977beh1977almost 2 years ago

Normally really enjoy your stories, but this feels needlessly drug out. Lots of filler and repeating previous info. Hoping it gets better as it goes.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

Good Saddletramp Story Again. I appreciate your story telling much more that the rest on Literotica. There are a couplle close.

Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 2 years ago

Loving this story! Please don’t make us wait too long on the next chapter! I’m dying here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story keep the plot going can hardly wait to read more

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

As I said after the earlier chapters, I don't normally like the super secret government agency stories, but I am enjoying this one a lot!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

Another great installment! Looking forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As always, you r a master story teller

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 2 years ago

This is getting tedious. The gaps between installments makes it difficult to keep track of the names and occupations of people. If this were the only story I was reading it probably wouldn't be so bad, but I do read other tales. I've been on the lookout for the continuations of this story, but I'm not sure I care how this ends. ln the past I've read multiple chapter stories one right after the other when all have been posted and that works much better for me. The whole story is too mechanical and our hero can do no wrong and he's a bit boring. for what we have I've rated it 3*, but perhaps that's generous.

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg06almost 2 years ago

Love it!

No complaints from me!

Waiting on the next part!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dragging out a story that should be much shorter

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Excellent and can't wait for the next chapter! 5 BIG AND FAT SUPER NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Boring as hell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Only complaint is that the chapters are too short, and the time between postings is too long.

.

OK….that was TWO complaints 😱

.

5 easy *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All of this legal shit is fun to read and gets the assholes taken care of most times. Still, just kill the bastards and move on the word would get out or you would run out of assholes. Either way problem solved. Waiting on the legal process to handle it takes to long and allows these parasites to grow. Burn them where you find them and quit wasting time and effort to handle them with kid gloves.

JohnD46JohnD46almost 2 years ago

Glad to see you back. Fun to read. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

ST is always an interesting read. There are always evil people doing evil things and we always have a hero to take the bad guys down. Damn, I wish real life was like that. Thanks for sharing, looking forward to the next installment.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 2 years ago
Another really good yarn!

Something I expect when it is from Saddletramp1956!!!! As always, anxious to see what is happening next!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 2 years ago

It is a good story, but it did seem to drag on in spots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great writing/writer!

Thanks for making me feel old. Since I read all 4 books of the trilogy by Douglas Adams in college (and the movies came after that), referring to that as an “old movie” cinches my place in the age hierarchy.

redbaron172redbaron172almost 2 years ago

Intriguing to say the least!!! Keep working on them.... I want to see how this plays out.. Good Job!!!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for this excellent story... Getting better and better. Love the twisting, weaving plotlines, the supporting characters and the way they interact with the plot. Your writing "voice" is still one of best around, and that includes many published, well-known authors. Your style is so easy to ready, and the resulting story reads very "Goldilocks" in nature: everything is included in just the riiiight blend! Damn Near Perfect!! 5+++++++++/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've not enjoyed one series of yours, the thing on the plant. Nothing wrong with it, just not my cup of tea.

EVERYTHING THING ELSE I've loved!

Can't wait for the next Chapter!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Some Annie sent me this Feedback: "What happened? no comment today? You didn't like the mirror I put in front of your ugly southerner faces? One, I've commented five times today, without an ID or a title, I have NO idea what this moron is talking about. Two, I'm a true blue Yankee.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoying this growing story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

From the old movie? 42…

How dare you disgrace Douglas Adams like that…. He was a great writer, and you steal his work by referencing a mediocre movie that he had nothing to do with

Omart57Omart57almost 2 years ago

Looking good, ST!

dmallorddmallordalmost 2 years ago

Intriguing plot and sub-plots amidst a gut-wrenching storyline. Good to have old friends to lean on for moral and legal/protective actions. Anyone else, except the MC with his background, would have just been smoked and probably in a pine box before they knew what was happening to them.

The MC's emotional level seems to be underplayed here. I would have thought he needed more internal dialogue or actions to express - some rage. Toss a few of her things down the stairs for the truckers to carry out - or set some of her finest clothing on a bar-b-que and watch them go up in smoke with a smirky sense of justice. You did mention he spoke to the movers about using the pictures for a fire. You could have that as a scene with some of that rage going on. Then that's just me thinking. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is so ridiculous that it is fun to read and to laugh at all the absurdities presented.

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 2 years ago

AWESOME cant wait for the next part. Pls kno ur hard work is enjoyed and appreciated.

jkthekatjkthekatalmost 2 years ago

WTF it's all been commented on! Great will sufice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So bad. Same story, different title

PeperePeperealmost 2 years ago

My only comment is that ALL detractors should just quit reading if they don't like the story and move on to something else. It's free and the author can tell the tale the way he wants.

Many more people are enjoying it than the few A**holes who crap on everything. Get a life

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

So looking forward to more. Thank you for a great story

5/5

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Saddletramp is building towards another great finish as always. No one else is even close to writing a multi part story that can hold your interest like ST. Always a fun romp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should try to help Cartwrigt's other husband victims

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

This cannot be the end. There has to be a 'coming to Jesus meeting' to make a proper ending. Great story, by the way. Thanks for all your effort, Saddletramp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FTDS

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 2 years ago

Same story, different name. This world you like to talk about, go i to it and don't come back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I find these spy type stories a boor. I have maybe two or three people who i could call in the middle of the night for an emergency favor. This guy knows everybody and hints at mad skills. Unbelievable and moving too slow.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 2 years ago

Not Bad~Not Bad at all! 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟😁

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These stories are hilarious. SCaRy WoMeN tRYING tO kILL WiMPy LitTLe MeN! Hahaha.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

RE: FTDS: It's obviously a chapter story. While I would like to know how many chapters, it will be finished when it's finished.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 2 years ago

Oh, come on. Two pages???

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 2 years ago
sweet

give 'em hell!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Can't wait till the next chapter comes out. You have always been one of my favorite authors, even back when I read one of your first stories. Need tto file your stories quicker (joking, I think). Looking forward to what will happen next. Thank you!!!

SorchakSorchakalmost 2 years ago

The Ultimate Question, from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, is "What is the meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything?" Love has nothing to do with it. Although I suppose you can't just use the original, because then it wouldn't really fit the story. Waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

10 stars! Samantha and her co-conspirators, hopefully pay a huge price, and their organization comes to an end!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

stupid...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Intriguing , exciting and entertaining . Your ability to produce stories that consistently fit those parameters must be taxing on a person ? Based on the comments and followers you’ve acquired It seems the mass majority ,(me included), consider your work above average . Isn’t it hard to consistently perform at that high of a level ? When a band puts out an album and nearly every song on it ends up on a greatest hits album later on , I would think it would be a hard act to follow up on even though your merely following yourself , but alas you’ve set the bar too high!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 2 years ago

Very Good can't wait too see what else Ms. Cartwright has been up to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am really enjoying the series. I don't normally read series, but this is very well written.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 2 years ago

Pretty good science fiction.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

This part of the story didn't add to much cause we got the recordings of their plot last time. We need a little more suspense and excitement.

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

Please don’t take too long on the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, another brilliant chapter about a revenge minded husband. It is nice to know so many people in high places that can help one out. It is easy to really hate someone that goes to such lengths to try to destroy someone else. In many such stories the victim is such a weak-willed person that it is hard to get on their side. In some cases there is a belief that the person making the accusations is manipulated by someone else. In this case, it looks like Sam is being coerced by Alice Cartwright. Nicely written and can't wait to read the next few chapters of this story.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithalmost 2 years ago

Worth the wait, looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought this was a 3 part story? This is the 3rd part yet hasn't really gone anywhere.. when do we hear from the slut and her cohorts? The story and writing was good, don't get me wrong. But if I'm told a story us 3 parts, I expect 3 parts. This is being dragged out for some weird reason .. but it's really not adding much. It just felt like it was just repeating chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story thus far. Looking forward to the next chapter.

As always, great writing.

G

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 2 years ago

To the anonymous 2 posts below... Nowhere has SD said this was a three part story. Where did you get that idea from as it's nowhere in his intros to these chapters?

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Excellent story, well written. Can't wait till the next chapter. Gets 5 stars vote from me. Well done.

nightdragon1nightdragon1over 1 year ago

Said it before and I will say it again. Saddletramp is one of the best authors on Literotica. Personal opinion is he is in the top 3.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Great story. Love it. AAAAAA+++++

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Great follow-up great storyline, and a great read. Thanks for sharing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...