Taboo: A Mother's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JT_Stone
JT_Stone
238 Followers

"I'm Nancy," she said.

"I'm horny," he replied.

Nancy realized he was not interested in wasting time. She was nervous and wasn't sure how far she wanted this to go. It took a lot of convincing to get her to agree to come; even more so to wear such a slutty dress. It was so short, more than half way up her thighs, that it wanted to slide higher with each step. She had to take deliberately small steps to keep it in place, and even with that she had to keep pulling it down.

"It's nice to see you again, Tom." Her husband was impatient with the small talk and wanted things to heat up. He was half hard just watching them talk. Then he saw Tom put his hand on Nancy's bare thigh. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't check with her husband to get her clues as whether or not to proceed. But she knew in her heart that he was sitting there excited to see Tom's hand in her lap. She let it stay.

As they talked and drank, Tom's hand slowly moved higher on her thigh. Nancy felt the desire to open her legs, but also to jump up and run from the bar. The band saved her. It was her favorite song.

"Come on, let's dance," she said and pulled him to his feet. This allowed her to glance at her husband who only smiled. "God damn, what was he getting her into?" she wondered.

As Nancy moved on the dance floor the dress kept rising higher. Tom's eyes were all over her legs. He even paid a lot of attention to her feet. She wore her favorite heels with little straps that wrapped around her delicate ankles. The thought of him getting into her feet excited her. However his eyes also explored her neck and cleavage which was delightfully exposed in the strapless dress.

The third song was slow, and Tom pulled her into the corner of the dance floor. Nancy looked for her husband but he wasn't there. She felt a momentary panic, realizing she was with this sexually charged stranger. Truthfully, they were both excited. That made it even scarier. Then she saw her husband at the bar. He raised his glass toward her and smiled. "Oh, what the hell," she thought.

She soon realized why Tom pulled her into the corner. As they turned away from the crowd his hand slid down the tight dress to her ass. Again, he pulled her into him. He moved slightly to the side and pressed his hard cock against her pussy. Had he not been holding her she would have swooned.

He brought his hand up to her waist when they turned toward the crowd, but once again he grabbed her ass at the first chance. Then he stopped them from turning. He held her and swayed with the music but her back was to the corner.

Tom slid his hand over her shapely ass, and lowered it until he felt skin. Nancy inhaled sharply when she felt his hand on her thigh. She realized he was holding her so close that she couldn't pull away. What if he touched her ass? With this dress she had no choice but to wear a thong.

Just as she feared, Tom moved his hand up her thigh, under her dress, and felt her bare ass. Her pussy gushed. She could not believe how thrilling it was to have another man feel her naked ass. Then the song stopped.

Both Nancy and Tom went to the bathroom and her husband was surprised when Nancy slipped something into his jacket pocket as she hurried back to the table. He reached in and felt something soft and damp. He glanced down and saw his wife's panties in his hand just as Tom walked past. The thought that she was going to be sitting next to this man with a bare pussy that was obviously wet excited him to no end. He cupped his hand around them, concealing them, and then held them to his nose. He inhaled her pungent scent. He wished he could suck them into his mouth and taste her.

As soon as they sat down, Tom's hand was on Nancy's leg. Again she felt nervous, how far would she let this go? She knew Tom wanted to take her home and fuck the hell out of her. She knew her husband wanted him to as well, but she couldn't fuck Tom, could she? No, she couldn't even consider such a thing. As she was struggling with this decision she felt Tom's hand slide up and make contact with her pussy. Tom was amazed with how wet she was. He was hard as hell, realizing she wasn't wearing panties. And her pussy was wet. And shaved. Holy fuck. He twisted his wrist, spreading her legs, and slipped a finger into her pussy. Nancy groaned, then she forced herself to her feet. If he went one inch farther she would soon be fucking this man. No, she couldn't cross that line. So she thanked him and rushed out the door. Again, her husband followed her, but there would be no parking lot bj's this time. She wanted to get home and fuck. Now.

"Oh, Tom, fuck me. Fuck me hard, please," she moaned, when they finally got home.

Her husband did. He fucked her with his amazingly hard cock. Again it was harder than normal. Clearly he was enjoying this new twist. He was only able to fuck her for a few minutes before he began to pump his load into her. The whole time Nancy whispered 'Fuck me harder, Tom. Fuck, me harder Tom' into his ear. It was easy for her to do this because while he was fucking her she was imagining the real Tom thrusting in and out of her pussy. She was finally able to admit that she very much wanted that man to fuck her. She didn't care if her husband was watching or not, she needed that stranger's cock in her pussy. Or in her mouth. Fuck, she was so hot right now he could probably fuck her little virgin asshole. That idea alone made her cum that night.

But while she lay there thinking of this, alone in her bed finger fucking herself and twisting her nipples, just moments after being seen naked by her son, she couldn't see Tom's face in her mind. As much as she tried to fight it, the man looking down on her wasn't Tom, or her husband, it was her son Josh. And she came thinking about his face inches from hers.

JT_Stone
JT_Stone
238 Followers
12