All Comments on 'Taboo Hypnosis'

by Templar_Writer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
trigudistrigudisover 8 years ago
Needs Lots Of Work

Run-on sentences are a major problem. Also, not a believable hypnosis and sex scenes lacking in the kind of erotic subtlety some readers (me among them) on this site prefer.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Wasn't bad

Till the Gay shit with father and son, I know I know the girl/girl sex is also gay but it's different and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Just needs more sex time (and more hot lesbian sex scenes in my opinion lol) but other then that I really enjoyed reading it. The description was amazing and I could actually picture it in my head.

NDoradoNDoradoover 8 years ago
Pretty good

Even though this had some typos and syntax problems, it was still a fine story and a lot of fun to read. Yes, these types of hypnosis stories can be far-fetched, but it's all fantasy and you have a great imagination. I like how Katica tested her power of seduction on different people, building up from person to person until the climactic conclusion. Keep writing more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If Only...

If only you could maybe... oh, I don't know, maybe rewrite this in English...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I really liked it!

Too little actual sex and almost a total lack of description of it. And the family members had almost no dialogue. It would have been fun to unhypnotise them while they were still naked.

grumpyggrumpygabout 5 years ago
You need an editor

If you set out your stories in big chunks of text this will discourage readers. I'm not going to comment on the story, but looking at the magic red "H" against your other stories I suggest you read one of the "how to's" to encourage more readers and get more 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous