Taboo Hypnosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, mistress." Katica found herself ready to explode with anticipation.

"Good, now my pet undress." Just as the others had done Yanick quickly undressed before returning to sitting on the couch. "Get on your knees in front of the couch." Katica quickly undressed watching her nude father move into position. Once she was naked she sat on the couch and spread her legs. "Okay my pet come here and use your tongue on my pussy." Yanick complied moving in front of her, putting his face between her legs and began to lick her lips. It was clear that he knew what he was doing. Yanick changed the direction of his licking frequently as well as the angle and the speed. His tongue moved across her lips, between them and moved to swirl around her clit. Katica couldn't believe how amazing this felt and it was only his tongue. She was quickly lost in how it felt and soon could stand it no longer and came on his face. Katica managed to push him away as she came down from her orgasmic high and concentrated on returning her breathing to normal, she was not done yet.

When her breathing had returned to normal, Katica opened her eyes and looked down at her father's face covered in her cum. "Sit on the couch." She stood up to wait until he had complied and then sat beside him and reached for his now very hard cock, it was almost nine inches. Katica stroked his cock, sometimes softly, sometimes vigorously, watching the precum dripping from the head. Katica leaned in to taste it and liked it. Katica opened her mouth wider to take the head in her mouth, it was thick, but not too much, just different from what she was used to. Katica slowly worked her way down the shaft, but could only manage about seven inches, the longest boy she had ever been with. The width made it difficult to take more of the length. In time she decided that she wasn't going to get any more in without practice and her dripping sex was in far more need. Katica moved to straddle his lap.

"Carefully insert your cock into my pussy." She raised her hips and they worked together until the head was inside and Katica felt herself melt. Slowly she eased herself down the shaft and at times to move up and down where she was before she could finally move further down, but at last she felt her ass resting in his lap. Katica began moving up and down, moaning as she did so. "Thrust into me, pet, hard." As she moved down he thrust up and she felt her juices flowing, it was incredible to be so completely filled. Panting and moaning, almost to the point of yelling Katica was getting close, but was starting to tire and decided to change positions. "Stop." He stopped and she slowly clambered off of him and leaned over the armrest.

"Now pet, thrust into me until you cum." Yanick positioned himself behind her and began thrusting into her, harder and faster, it was better than before. If anything he seemed to be filling her more in this position. Suddenly she moaned louder than before, but didn't stop, it was one long sound as she came and he followed soon after flooding her with his cum. Yanick pulled out and sat on the couch catch his breath and Katica lay on the armrest doing the same. She almost fell asleep on the couch, but sat up and turned to her father. "Pet, remember your instructions and that what happens in this state you will only remember while in this state. Get cleaned up and then dress normally, once you are you will awaken from this state." Katica went to take a second shower and went to her room, exhausted but finally satisfied. Katica fell asleep without realizing it because she was awoken by knocking at her door. "Yes?" She mumbled vaguely.

"It's Martina, mom says it's time for dinner." Katica got up realizing she had been asleep for over an hour and went to the dining room. The rest of the family was waiting for her. Katica ate ravenously largely ignoring the conversation around her. What she did catch was that they were talking about how much better they felt after she had hypnotized them and looked forward to more sessions. Katica realized that she would have to hypnotize them regularly for her instructions to remain. As much as the idea turned her on, she realized that it was too tiring to hypnotize them all on a regular basis. Suddenly the conversation stopped and Katica looked up blankly.

"How about it honey, will you continue to hypnotize us?" The bright look in her mom's eyes suddenly made Katica regret that she ever thought about not hypnotizing them or at least only rarely.

"Yes, of course, but I can't hypnotize all of you in the same day, it's too tiring, I'd never get anything done. I'll need to schedule you guys, maybe one a day and only every other day, unless there's a day where you really need it. Is that acceptable?" They all agreed and in fact they all seemed relieved at her agreement. After dinner Katica returned to her room and tried to work on schoolwork, but her eyelids kept drooping, finally after more than an hour of fighting it and nodding off, she realized that it was pointless. So, realizing that her first class the next wouldn't be until afternoon, she made her decision. She put away her schoolwork and slept almost as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Katica awoke late the next morning, the clock said it was after ten. She got up, showered and dressed, eating breakfast as she struggled to finish her schoolwork as she had two classes that day in the afternoon and evening. Around one she decided to stop and get ready to leave, she grabbed a quick bite before leaving as she wouldn't be eating until she got home, which wouldn't be until after eight that night. Class was not very interesting as she was dealing with being horny, she had no interest in any of this.

At last she was finished and headed home. As she sat in her room, she thought about the previous day, growing wet as she did. Katica was going to start play with herself as she normally did, but hesitated, why should I, she thought, I have four pets who do an amazing job of satisfying me. But the question was who did she want to be with and then she thought about, why should she have to choose? Katica checked where everyone was, her mom was in her room, her siblings in their rooms and her dad was in the living room. Katica decided that her parents' room would be big enough for all of them. First she went to her mother's room and knocked.

"Yes?"

"It's Katica mom." The response was immediate.

"Come in honey." Katica entered and before her mom could say anything Katica patted her on the head.

"That's my good girl."

"What do you wish mistress?"

"Undress and sit on the bed, play with yourself, but only to warm yourself up, do not cum."

"Yes, mistress." Katica did the same with her siblings and father directing them to come to the master bedroom. Once they were all together and Katica looked them over, a wicked idea crossed her mind as she sat down on the bed.

"Now, petgirl and petmom come over and you will each take a nipple using fingers, lips and tongues to please me. Petboy on your knees. Tell me petboy and pet, have you ever thought about being with another man?" Vlad vehemently shook his head, but her father did not.

"Yes, mistress and if I weren't married, I have a friend that I would have tried it with." Katica's eyes went wide, really he has a buddy he'd like to have sex with, hmm, this is going to be fun, thought Katica.

"Petboy give my pet a thorough blowjob and don't neglect his balls. Pet be sure to tell him what feels nice and don't cum yet." As her mom and sister saw to her tits, Vlad began to work on their father's cock. While stopping occasionally to lick or gently such Yanick's balls, Vlad licked up the sides of the shaft, Yanick began making soft moans. At a signal from Yanick, Vlad put the head in his mouth and began sucking. Yanick instructed him how to use his tongue as well as his lips and mouth. Vlad attempted to take more of the cock but could barely get past the head, even under hypnosis his lack of experience was apparent. However before he could learn to go further Yanick made him stop as he was near to cumming. Katica smiled.

"Petboy, head down ass up, present yourself, pet use your tongue and fingers to loosen up his ass until you can get your cock inside. As for you two pets, my pussy needs you attention, don't stop until I cum." Her mom and sister got into position, her sister on the floor between her legs, while her mom basically lay down across her lap. Amina took the top of her pussy and Martina took the bottom, sometimes meeting in the middle almost kissing, while Katica watched the show being put on by Vlad and Yanick. Vlad spread his cheeks while Yanick got down on his knees to begin dipping his tongue into Vlad's anus. It didn't take Vlad long to start moaning, Katica would have laughed if she weren't so turned on, he sounded like a real bitch.

Then Yanick began using his fingers, first one that seemed reluctant to go in past the tip, but with more tongue-work and patience it was soon all the way in, Katica saw that Vlad's cock was completely hard and she thought it looked like it might actually be bigger than before, leaking pre-cum all the while. Katica began to wonder if this treatment might make him cum even though his cock wasn't touched. Yanick began to work in two fingers, it was difficult, but again patience and saliva got them in, Katica wished the main event would start already, but she knew that he would have to comfortably fit three fingers in Vlad's anus before it could possibly accept Yanick's cock, especially without a lot of pain and Katica wanted to have fun not cause that kind of pain. Katica began moaning deeper as she saw Yanick at last get three fingers into Vlad's ass and began working them in and out, finger fucking him. When Yanick pulled out, Vlad gave a moan of disappointment.

"Wow that was amazing, but now it's time pet, fuck his ass until you cum and petboy if he makes you cum just let go, but don't touch yourself." Yanick lined up his cock with Vlad's anus and pushed, the anus did not immediately accept his cock and Vlad looked uncomfortable, but not really in pain. Like with the fingers the cock head soon penetrated, Vlad moaned louder than ever and his own cock was leaking so much pre-cum that it was almost as if he had cum.

Little by little more of Yanick's cock penetrated Vlad's ass until it was all the way in and he started moving, slowly at first but soon he was picking up speed, Katica watched Yanick began to pound her brother's ass and both were now moaning loudly. Yanick was pounding Vlad's ass, leaving just the head in before ramming it back all the way in, soon his rhythm changed as he began make slow long strokes before tensing up and making one last hard thrust as he moaned, cumming in Vlad's ass. As he pulled out Katica let out a long moan as she too came on her mom and sister. Once she had enough breath to speak, she turned to her mom.

"Petmom, I want you to use your mouth to clean up my pet's cock and petboy's ass, don't waste a single drop." Amina seemed eager as she hopped onto the floor and headed over to Vlad and Yanick. "Petgirl, you can clean up the mess you made of me." Martina went back to licking, but this time trying to swallow all of Katica's juices, not make more. Meanwhile Katica watched Amina on her knees sucking and licking Yanick's cock until it was clean, swallowing as she did so. Once Yanick was clean she turned to her son and began to lick and suck the cum from his ass. Amina was especially careful retrieve the cum that had dripped onto his cock and balls. After Katica was satisfied that everyone was cleaned up, she decided to continue, after all it would be mean to leave Vlad hanging, he hadn't actually cum yet.

"Petboy stand up, pet now give him a thorough blowjob, but don't let him cum just lubricate his cock. Petmom come over here and join petgirl." Now the situation was reversed, Yanick was now on his knees covering Vlads's cock with saliva. Vlad couldn't take much of this treatment before he pushed Yanick off, lest he cum.

"Alright, now pet present yourself as petboy did for you and petboy, after preparing him fuck his ass until you cum." Vlad got onto his knees behind Yanick and using his tongue and fingers, just as Yanick did, started preparing his ass. When he could get three fingers inside Yanick, Vlad pulled out and lined up his cock with his father's ass and pushed inside. Either Yanick's ass was looser than Vlad's or maybe because Vlad wasn't as big, either way Vlad entered much easier than Yanick had entered him. Vlad pounded Yanick hard but it was short lived before he grabbed Yanick's hips and began making short hard thrusts that signaled he was cumming.

"Petgirl clean them up." Katica was thoroughly enjoying herself and there was one more thing she wanted to try that night. Martina began cleaning her brother's cock, even taking most of it down her throat before pulling off and turning to her father. Martina displayed a certain amount of eagerness, even through the hypnosis, to cleaning her brother's cum from their father's ass. "All right everyone, except you pet, will work together to get my ass nice and loose and then you pet will fuck my ass." Katica bent over the bed as she considered this the best position for her first anal. Katica felt tongues and fingers probing her ass, it was amazing, she felt herself loosening. Soon they stopped and she felt Yanick's cock pressing into her ass.

"Petgirl and petmom, sixty-nine in front of me." Katica inhaled and focused on relaxing, only for the breath to be knocked from her as he entered, it hurt. Then when she got used to the head being in her ass, the pain faded and a different kind of fired spread to her sex. Yanick pushed more of himself into her ass and her moans seemed to be one continuous sound. He was soon all the way in and Katica braced herself as he began thrusting in and out, picking up speed as he did so. Katica lost all sense of time or where she was, her entire focus became her ass and how amazing it felt to be so filled in this intimate place.

It felt so incredible and then she felt herself cum, her pussy hadn't even been touched, however Yanick didn't stop. He kept pounding her ass, Katica felt another orgasm fast approaching and soon she exploded again. Katica lost count of how many orgasms Yanick's cock pounded out of her as they soon blurred into what seemed one continuous unending cum. At some point Yanick grabbed her hips tightly and let out a loud moan as he plunged back inside one last time. Yanick pulled out leaving Katica panting and unable to think straight. Katica stirred realizing that she had passed out, looking up she saw her mom and sister sitting on the apparently having finished, awaiting instruction, her dad and brother likewise.

"Petboy clean pet's cock and then clean me." Vlad got to his knees and proceeded to thoroughly clean Yanick's cock, before plunging his tongue into her ass. Oddly it felt soothing more than anything else. She was so satisfied that it didn't make her want more. He was soon finished and she found the strength to stand. First she reinforced all of her earlier instructions and decided to add some new ones.

"From now on if there is no one else around everyone is to be naked at home. Unless I say otherwise pet and petmom you can have sex whenever you want, oh and pet, petmom likes to be spanked occasionally, indulge her sometimes. Petboy and petgirl if you want to have sex with a date, you will call me first, you won't know why and you will forget after I give you my answer and you won't let them know. None of these things will seem weird to you, simply enjoy the changes. Now clean up this mess and go about the rest of the night." Katica went to take a nice long hot shower. Once in the shower she smiled. This was going to fun.

End

12