Tainted Conception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm-hmm, and I'm also looking forward to the other things we are doing tonight." The energy and playfulness had returned to her voice.

Mark had spent all that day at work stressing about the project and his big pitch meeting, so he was having a little difficulty following her train of thought. "Other things...?"

"You and me. Making a baby." Brooke said in a hushed, sexy voice. "You think you did the trick this morning and can now slack off on me?"

"Well, I did do a pretty good job this morning if I do say so myself, but I'm all about making sure it sticks." He grinned.

"If you take off work early, we can have another go before the party. And if you don't get too crazy tonight, we can always try again when we get home." Brooke said.

Mark moved somewhere out of earshot of his coworkers, "Who says we have to wait until we get home? Maybe the scream killer can hook up with the witch at the party."

"Oh, you are a bad, bad boy. That does sound...exciting, and Dave's house does have plenty of rooms." She paused, leaving Mark hanging. "But I don't know if I could ever face any of them again if we got caught."

Mark was about to reply when she spoke first, "Hey Mark, sorry, but I have to run. Our next patient is ready for us in the room and Daisy just shot me a look. I'll see you when I get home."

"Alright, don't want to make her angry. I love you, honey. See you tonight." Mark replied.

"I love you too, baby. Muah." The sound of her kiss was followed by a click as she hung up.

Mark tucked his phone into his pocket and headed back to his desk.

—----

That little shit.

Saul just sat there and stared at his laptop, pretending to be reading something important. Mark had just outmaneuvered him again and made him look incompetent in front of his superiors. He had worked for years to rise through the ranks and had cultivated a strong technical reputation (at least the appearance of one).

Now his superiors were second-guessing his decisions and asking him to loop Mark in, someone who was so junior to him but somehow still held an equivalent title. The younger man was always throwing Saul's obstacles out of his way and seemed to never lack an edge over Saul. He loathed the way Mark did everything so effortlessly. When he was his age, Saul had been stuck under the boot of someone else and paid his dues to climb the ladder someday. He didn't get things handed to him on a silver platter like Mark's generation did.

Why the hell did he have a horror movie costume on his screen? This little jerk can't even take work seriously. He probably doesn't do any actual work.

He moved his cursor between different windows to demonstrate to his bosses that even though it was the start of the lunch hour, he was staying behind to get work done.

"Nice moves shutting Saul down back there. I had to do everything I could not to laugh out loud." Dave, one of Mark's lackeys, said from the hallway. Saul's face grew to a dark shade of red. He slammed his laptop closed and stalked out of the room.

"You guys still coming to the Halloween party tonight?" He heard Dave ask from several paces ahead of him.

You guys? What did Dave mean by, 'you guys?' Was he talking about Mark and that sexy little wife of his? The phone in Saul's pocket seemed to itch; he wanted to take it out and open the picture he snapped of Brooke. Mark kept a beautiful photo of her on his desk. One day after everyone had left, he made sure to capture a perfectly framed shot.

He tried to find her on Facebook, Instagram and even that Toktok app, but he couldn't find her anywhere online.

So, Dave was throwing a Halloween party and Mark and Brooke would be there. Interesting.

Increasing his pace to hear more of their conversation Saul thought back to last year's Christmas party. After a few drinks of liquid courage, he had danced with Brooke until she got worried about her husband. noticed her husband coming back. He was convinced she would have danced with him all night were it not for Mark. He could still smell how sweet her hair was along with how she had moved her perfect ass on his crotch. The way she had pushed back extra hard into him when she felt how strong his cock was...

Saul felt his erection swelling. He had to quickly change his train of thought or else he would be pitching a massive erection while he walked down the hallway. The last thing he needed was another incident with HR.

He scowled as Mark showed Dave a picture of Brooke. He wanted to see it, too.

The pair headed into the breakroom. Saul quickly turned in and grabbed his food out of one of the fridges and headed to the microwave, accidentally cutting Dave off.

After sixty seconds, his food was heated up. He moved towards the back of the lunch room out of Mark's view. Once Dave joined Mark, Saul focused intently on listening to their conversation over the sounds of the busy lunch room.

He left his food and headed for the vending machines which were still behind Mark. That's when he heard something that started to formulate a plan in his mind.

"Every chance we get. It's hard work making a baby." Mark said.

As Saul's coke bottle fell to the slot of the vending machine, he also heard Mark mention that he would be dressed as Ghostface. Was that the costume that I saw on his screen today?

Saul quickly made his way back to his seat and silently contemplated what he had heard. Brooke and Mark were trying to conceive a child. That means Brooke is unprotected and fertile. They would also both be attending a Halloween party tonight, in costume...

Saul looked up and realized everyone had left the lunch room. He had been lost in thought about the possibilities tonight presented. He had to go and see if Dave's address was in the company directory. He gathered his things and hurried down the hall toward his desk. As he did, he heard sounds coming from a rarely used hallway. That sounds like Mark.

He quietly walked partway down the hallway, eavesdropping on the conversation. Apparently, Mark was speaking to someone on the phone.

"Well, I did do a pretty good this morning if I do say so myself, but I'm all about making sure it sticks." He heard Mark say, shortly followed by, "Who says we have to wait until we get home? Maybe the scream killer can hook up with the witch at the party."

Oh, now that's interesting.

Saul fumbled his way back to his desk quickly to find Dave's address.

—----

The hour was later than Brooke was used to getting home, but it had just been one of those work days.

Heading inside their house, she settled her things and put leftovers in the oven to heat up. She ran upstairs and took off her work clothes before getting into the shower.

The instant the hot water hit her, the events of the day were washed away and she was left alone with her thoughts.

Brooke and Mark had been trying for months to get pregnant, and she was disappointed it hadn't happened yet. She loved her career, but she wanted nothing more than to be a mom and to raise a child with Mark. Brooke was getting worried it would never happen and that something was wrong with one of them.

She brushed these unpleasant thoughts aside to focus on tonight. She ran through the mental checklist in her head about what she needed to do to get ready for the party. She was looking forward to letting her hair down, even though she would only know a handful of people at the party. Still, it was an excuse to dress up, drink and have fun with Mark.

She actually hoped that not too many of Mark's coworkers would be there. The last time she had attended a company event, an unsavory individual had tried dancing with her. He had succeeded in pushing his cock into her backside and she had grinded back against him for several seconds, thinking it was Mark. She shuddered slightly as she relived the memory and relied heavily on the warm water to rid her of the uncomfortable feeling it gave her.

She finished up her shower and dried off. After drying her hair, she opened one of the bathroom drawers and pulled out a pregnancy test. She had just had sex with Mark that morning but she still wanted to check, just in case. She hid how much money she spent on pregnancy tests from Mark; he would think she was getting a little too obsessed.

The device came back with a negative reading.

Brooke sighed.

She opened her phone and pulled up her ovulation tracker. She had been keeping track of her cycles religiously since even before their honeymoon. The app showed today's date as her peak ovulation period. She reread the specific details of the date and the app said that tonight was likely the best time to conceive.

She'd have to get as much of Mark as she could.

The timer for their dinner started going off downstairs. Brooke quickly wrapped a towel around herself and went downstairs, taking the heated-up leftovers out of the oven.

As she was setting out their placemats and cutlery on the table she heard the front door open as Mark got home.

"Honey, I'm home!" Mark said as he strode into the kitchen. He stopped in his tracks as he saw Brooke standing there in nothing but a towel.

She gave him her best fuck me eyes and undid the clasp, letting the towel drop to the floor. She didn't care that the blinds were open. She wanted Mark to give her a baby.

Mark quickly got undressed as Brooke bent herself over their kitchen table.

He lined his cock up and pushed himself into her as she tightly gripped the side of their wooden table. He fucked her for several minutes before she sent him over the edge by saying, "Put a baby in me, Mark."

Exhausted, they sat and ate dinner naked at the table, though Brooke had put her towel on her chair before sitting down.

After finishing her plate, Brooke stood up. She grabbed the towel and held it in front of her as she sauntered over to Mark. She gave him a long kiss and then said. "I'm going to head upstairs and get ready for the party."

Mark smiled and held her hand. "I'll get the dishes and be right behind you."

Brooke left Mark in the kitchen and went upstairs to check herself out in the mirror. Even though she had just gotten fucked, she still looked presentable. She went through her routine of blow drying her hair, straightening it, and then putting on some of her makeup. She couldn't do it all just yet.

She exited the bathroom and heard Mark coming up the stairs. As it was a Halloween party, she decided to wear a risqué set of black lingerie. The bra was strapless so that she could show some extra skin in her sexy witch costume.

Mark entered the room as she was rolling her silk stockings up one leg.

"Woah." He beamed, staring at her.

"Down, boy." She grinned. "You'll have a chance to see this again after the party."

Mark made his way over to her and lightly kissed her shoulder while gently caressing her unadorned leg. It sent little bolts of excitement across her body. He whispered in her ear. "So, no fooling around at the party then?"

Brooke involuntarily shuddered, but her response to his question had somehow escaped Mark's notice. The thought of having sex in a public place had always excited her. The idea of getting caught was such a turn-on. She hadn't ever vocalized this fantasy to Mark, worried he might think she was sick in the head or broken. Thinking about Mark taking her at the Halloween party was really hot, though. Still, she felt she should object. "I don't want our baby to be conceived at Dave's house, Mark."

Mark shrugged and moved away to get ready. Brooke rolled the stocking up her other leg, eyeing her husband mischievously. "Maybe if you picked a sexier costume it would be a different story."

"Are you saying my Ghostface costume isn't sexy?" Mark pouted.

"You mean the costume used by an anonymous murderer from a nineties movie? Gee, that just screams sex appeal." She rolled her eyes and went to the mirror to check herself out before putting on the skimpy witches' gown. The purple corset hugged her tightly and pushed her breasts up, giving her very ample cleavage. These girls are going to get a lot of attention tonight...

"Mark, can you tie the back of this?" Brooke asked. She watched him come over to help, having already donned his head-to-toe black costume. He wasn't yet wearing that ridiculous mask, thankfully.

He began pulling the strings on the back of the corset to tighten it. "Are you really sure this outfit isn't sexy?"

He planted some more kisses on her shoulders. He made a trail up to her neck and whispered in her ear, "Just like in the movie, it could be anyone under the mask."

Brooke watched herself in the mirror as Mark continued to plant those kisses. She reached behind and gently ran her hand over his crotch through the material of his costume. "Hmmm, well, I don't want just anyone to knock me up, but maybe we can play that little game after the party."

He bit her earlobe. "I like that. I can't wait."

He moved away to give her space to continue getting ready. She went into the bathroom to adjust her makeup to match her costume. As she applied her midnight red lipstick she asked, "So who all from your work is coming?"

Mark was trying on his mask. "As far as I know, pretty much our whole team, but no one else from the other departments. Dave isn't close to any of them. He said his wife is bringing her team from work, too, plus a bunch of their friends."

"That sounds like this is going to be a bigger party than I thought," Brooke said from the bathroom.

"Yeah, it might get a little crazy. Pretty sure Dave bought a keg or two. At least they have enough space for everyone," Mark replied.

Brooke looked at her lips in the mirror with approval and then began applying her eyeliner. "No creepers from work, then?" She thought back to that night at the Christmas party and remembered that man's hands on her with disgust.

"No, definitely not. Dave and I hate that guy, and I shut him down really hard in a meeting today."

"Good." Brooke stepped out of the bathroom looking like a Wiccan goddess, ready to cast a spell on any mortal man that dared to look upon her. "Let's get to this party, already."

—--

It was the fourth Halloween store that he tried, but Saul finally found what he was looking for. He grabbed a few additional items and headed for the checkout.

The cashier scanned the high-end Dracula mask, red vampire cloak, and a Ghostface mask and black costume.

Very satisfied with his purchase, Saul left the store and headed to his car.

He threw the bag with his costumes into the backseat before getting behind the wheel and starting his car. He checked his watch. The party should have just started, but he planned to wait and slip in after the guests got a few drinks in them. Then they wouldn't notice a costumed vampire as being out of place.

He double-checked Dave's address on his phone and plotted a course to it. He wiped a bead of sweat from his brow. He was getting anxious at the prospects the night might hold.

Saul patted the pockets of his pants and jacket until he found a small bottle containing several blue pills. Viagra. If his night went the way he planned, he was going to need it.

—---

By the time Mark and Brooke arrived at the party, it was in full swing. Dave's house was packed with people mingling on the first floor and in the large backyard. The sun had set outside and Dave must have adjusted the lighting inside to reflect that. It seemed he had dimmed most of the lights to help set the mood.

The house was decorated inside and out with all sorts of ghoulish figures and props. A fog seemed to be seeping down the stairs in the entryway and lingering over the floor in each room. Music was pounding from one room where couches had been pushed back to create a makeshift dance floor. Ghosts hung from the ceiling and realistic-looking spider webs adorned the walls.

Dave and his wife always went all out on Halloween and this year was no exception.

"I always forget how big their house is." Brooke said to Mark as they crossed the threshold.

"Yeah, it's pretty massive. Great for parties like this." Mark replied, looking around the place. His mask was up on the top of his head so that he could look around freely and speak without sounding muffled.

"Here they are!" Dave, dressed as an undead clown, sauntered up to them. His eyes gave Brooke an appreciated once-over. "Welcome to the party! I'm so glad you're here."

He gave them both hugs and held on to Brooke for a second too long. She decided not to think too much of it, as he was clearly a little inebriated.

"So..." Dave started, leading them inside. "Dance floor is in there."

He gestured down the hallway to one of the rooms. "There are plenty of drinks in the kitchen. The hot tub is open in the back if you are up for it. We got a few fires going out there, too. As you might remember, there are three different bathrooms on this floor. Just follow the glow-in-the-dark hand prints on the walls; they'll lead you to the nearest one. There's only one house rule - don't go upstairs."

Brooke and Mark both nodded.

"Great, let's get you both set up with a drink. Kitchen is this way." He gestured for them to go first, clearly forgetting they had been to his house before. As Brooke walked past him, Dave said, "Brooke, as always, the view is great from back here."

Mark socked him hard on the arm as his friend laughed and the three of them made their way to the kitchen.

The counters were filled with all kinds of alcohol and punch bowls. There was even a keg in the corner. People crowded each room, making it difficult to maneuver or have a conversation without shouting.

"SHOTS?" Dave asked over the loud music.

"YEAH, LET'S DO IT!" Mark shouted back.

Dave set up three shots of brown liquor and the trio quickly downed them. Brooke coughed immediately, so their host gestured to the bowl of punch in the back corner of the counter. She gave him a thumbs up and headed for it while Mark and Dave did another round of shots.

She poured herself a cup full of the red punch and took a sip. "Mmmmmm," she thought. It was delicious and she could only taste a little bit of the alcohol. This would definitely be her go-to drink for the night.

Brooke walked back to Dave and Mark as they were firing back yet another round of shots. Dave poured her another one and she grimaced as she forced it down.

"I'M GOING TO GO FIND MY WIFE. WE'LL CATCH UP LATER, MARK, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU AFTER." Dave gave Mark a hard pat on the back and went into the throng of bodies in search of his wife.

Mark turned around and looked at his wife who was taking a big sip from her red solo cup. "LET'S GO CHECK OUT THE BACKYARD."

Brooke nodded and said, "OKAY, LET ME GET A REFILL FIRST, BUT I WANT TO DANCE WITH YOU AFTERWARDS."

"OKAY," Mark shouted back.

After Brooke refilled her cup, the couple headed outside. The party in the house may have been too loud, but the party in the backyard was just plain wild. There must have been fifty different people out here. The hot tub looked over its capacity and everyone there seemed to be mysteriously wearing the same 'naked partygoer' costume. At the back of the yard, two games of rambunctious beer pong looked to be in full swing. Near the middle were several small fires that were set into pits and surrounded by stone benches. Clouds of smoke rose up from the groups in that direction and Brooke could detect the familiar scent of weed.

"I think I see a couple of people from work. Let's go say hi quickly." As Mark and Brooke made their way to the beer pong area. Someone dressed as a vampire momentarily collided with Mark, sending him off balance.

"Sorry," came a muffled voice from behind the mask, as the partygoer put his hands up in a gesture of apology.