Tainted Conception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mark stumbled into the room, he was relieved to see Brooke lying fully clothed on the bed. It looked like she laid down for a moment and just passed out. The bedroom's ensuite bathroom was open.

Noticing where he was looking Dave said, "It seems like she came up here to use the bathroom and then decided to lay down for a nap."

"Yeah, I think so, too. Thanks," Mark replied, swaying slightly and growing more groggy by the minute.

"No problem, amigo. Hey, why don't you guys just take this bedroom for tonight?" Dave asked.

"Are you sure? We wouldn't want to impose." Mark slurred.

"Nah, it's fine, we have a bunch of bedrooms. It's not a big deal. I'll leave you guys to it. Have a good night."

Dave left the couple, shutting the door on his way out. Mark locked it and began to disrobe. He took Brooke's costume off her as well, and eventually got her under the sheets. His head was spinning as he lay down next to her and drifted off almost right away.

Saul's sperm was still awake inside of Brooke, though, every one swimming eagerly, aiming to win the prize.

—---------

The morning after the party was a rough one for Mark and Brooke. They both slept in well past noon and woke up with splitting headaches.

It slowly dawned on them that they were naked in a strange room. Mark couldn't remember much of the night before. The last thing he remembered was smoking the joint in the backyard and then some weird, vivid memories of fighting trolls. It had probably been just some strange, drug-induced dream.

Brooke remembered doing poorly at beer pong and brief flashes of her dancing with Mark. She also vaguely recalled having an intense sex session with Mr. Ghostface himself, which explained why they were both naked and why her vagina was so sore.

The loving couple eventually got dressed, thanked their hosts, and slowly shambled their way home.

—---------

A week and a half after the Halloween party, Mark was getting dressed for work when Brooke came rushing out of their ensuite bathroom. She was waving a pregnancy test in his face.

"I'm pregnant! We're having a baby." Brooke gushed, running into his arms. Mark held her tightly, tears forming in his eyes.

"I love you so much, Brooke, I can't wait to meet our little one." He glowed.

—--------

Across town, Saul was also getting ready for work in his own way. He was sitting in his ratty lazy boy chair in the living room, stroking his cock. His TV was playing the video he took on Halloween night.

He had a shit-eating grin on his face as he watched Brooke moan in pleasure, remembering how good her pussy felt wrapped around his cock.

Slapping sounds and moans filled the room. He turned up the volume as his favorite part was starting.

"Do you want my child, Brooke? Do you?! I'm going to give it to you now."

"Oh, uh, oh, oh, uh, Mmmmm" Brooke moaned.

"Mmmmm, yes. give it to me," she whispered.

"Say 'Saul,' Brooke, 'Saul.'"

"Saul..." Brooke moaned "Saul..."