All Comments on 'Take Care of My Wife, Li'l Brother'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Got a brother like that.....

But he married a bushpig (aussie for slapper, hoe).

Great story yet again.

I really enjoy your stuff. Everytime.

manimal51manimal51over 12 years ago
God Dawg!!!

I don't know what you've found out there in the desert but if you could share just a little I'd be really happy. This has got to be one of your hottest stories yet. Keep putting that desert heat in them and we'll continue to be thankful and amazed.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot hot hot

Oh fuck, I want some of this sex maniac cunt,I want to get totally pissed up on her cunt juice, then fill her up with my 10 inch cock and fuck her into next week

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

It would've been a hot story if you'd just left it at "the brother was a pathetic weasel" (who maybe cheats on his wife) But no, you had to write that the reason he was absent was he was dealing with a crisis at a chemical processing plant. So, in other words, his pathetic slut wife, and his despicable, disgusting little brother are fucking around on him while he's busy saving them from dying horrible deaths due to aerosolized lethal chemicals. Nice one bro! (sarcasm) OH! and his brother's cock is "soooooo huuuuge" too! roflmmfao! (RollingOnFloorLaughingMyMotherFuckingAssOff)

If it wasn't for your suprisingly excellent grasp of detailed description, I wouldn't even bother reading your stuff, for fear of coming across exactly this kind of puerile shit. The only way I could tolerate it enough to finish was by laughing my ass off at the inevitable gory, horrific, screaming deaths the bitch, the little brother, and his friends are going to suffer when the toxic chemicals expert "husband" finds out the truth. And I hate getting so emotionally involved in such pathetic stories! So what I'm saying is, your writing drew me in...only enough to make me absolutely despise your cardboard main characters! Great Job, sport! and that's a (1) from me. Revel in it.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks "Anonymous'

Perhaps you missed it when I prefaced my story with the statement that it was per a reader's request! I did the best I could with what I was given. We don't normally get to pick the cards we are dealt.

But really ... you only gave it a "1"? It made you claim to "roflmmfao! (RollingOnFloorLaughingMyMother FuckingAssOff)" and then you state you like my "suprisingly excellent grasp of detailed description" and my ability to to get you "so emotionally involved in such pathetic stories!" That alone should be worthy of a 2! LOL

But hey, it's your vote so thanks for clicking it. By the way, the older brother IS an asshole shit but I didn't want to spend two extra pages just trying to make that clear. His job doesn't change a thing.

Thanks for reading my stuff, and the vote.

dezurtdawg

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 12 years agoAuthor
Note to rokmom02@hotmail.com

Thanks for the feedback, I tried to reply but delivery failed! Thanks for taking the time to contact me!

dezurtdawg

P.S., it's what ever you want it to be.

drazvichdrazvichover 12 years ago
Is This a Commisioned Story or Is This the Natural Evolution of Your Writing?

I'm saddened by this story, sure you've written story with more than one male (which I think actually disrupts the story's flow), but never thoroughly involved like this. Sure, sometimes there's an element of cheating on your incest story (which can easily be avoided if you want to) but never like this. Also, more and more your recent story rely on cheating and blackmail (and one story about squandered virginity), it's alarming. It looks like you'd becoming to be a primarily cheating story writer. I just skimmed the story because I've read the description, but I don't believe it at first. My reaction is, "Holy shit, now he's writing a truly cuckolding story!"

The Anonymous commenter that gives you a 1* is rude and uncouth, but he has a point. Sure, John's been described to call names at Tom, but it didn't warrant the treatment that he received. There's nothing in this story that can be made to infer that he's a bad husband. [i]I'm getting worried that John can't fulfill his part of the bargain.[/i] Even the insinuation that he's infertile is just that, insinuation without proven fact. There's no logic whatsoever in this story. It's malicious and spiteful, it's bad enough that he's been cuckolded, he's being made to raise another man's child. He's done nothing wrong, he leave his wife because he have a duty to perform, not to have some fling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Any chance of a part 2?

Part 2 would be a great follow up to this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
didn't like

bringing in the other people turned me off, it should have stayed with just the Brother-In-Law

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Take Care of My Wife, Li'l Brother

This story gets my rare, very rare, "5 Star" award--not for the story itself, but for the incestual pregnancy that occurred Actually I did not read the full story, less than probably three quarters of it, as it blantantly became a sex orgy, definitely not my cup of tea for an incest story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Great story really loved it.

msilkymsilkyalmost 9 years ago
Steamy!

Ooh yet another steamy tale from the master storyteller Mr Dawg! Keep 'em cumming!

Haters will be haters, hence please ignore them and carry on writing! Imho I think multiple partner erotica is hot, and do not understand the moral high ground these haters seem to take on the matter of Becca cheating on John. These 'readers' conveniently forget that Literotica is a fiction site, and are too judgmental of you when the best thing to do is simply not reading this contribution of yours if it bothers them so much.

While I noticed a few grammatical errors here and there, they did not detract from the seamless flow of your story. Thanks for writing! 5/5

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 9 years ago
Wrong Damn Category

Loving Wives or Group Sex sure; but this doesn't hardly qualify as taboo, let lone incest...

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Little 'Big' Brother

Daddy. Not so little after all. Guess being cuckold isn't thought about by big brother and hubby. Give you five rating for the upcoming five kiddies.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
fanbloodytastic

I hope you keep writing because I am loving your talent.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Good story but

Even though the story was well written you lost me when his two friends joined in, what a slut. Clearly he didn't love her he only wanted her for an empty out what a shame.. still I gave you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Didn't read this piece of crap

I started reading this but didn't like the way I began seeing this story was heading so I read all of the comments for this story. Sure enough this author screwed this story up by bringing in his two little shit buddies of the main character and having them screw his brothers wife and christ only knows what else to screw the story up. Don't like these kinds of stories. The story should have been between the younger shit brother and his brother's wife. Overall a show of bad taste.

The old fart

Sam382Sam382over 6 years ago
Wonderful Fic

This was a wonderful fic. The older brother/husband, John, is a real tool. Constantly belittling his younger brother the way he does, and making work a priority over his marriage. So it wasn't surprising that the sister in-law/wife, Becca, took her douchebag husband's parting insult shot of, "Take care of my wife, Li'l Brother", seriously, especially after the "Li'l Brother", Tommy, finally had enough of his brother's BS and spoke out in anger, even though John didn't actually hear it, and still angered said "Fuck You" to his goddess-like sister in-law. But learning that Becca thought that John might be sterile was a shocking plot twist, especially when she decided that if that's the case that the next best thing is to get the younger brother to impregnate her.

A lot of comments criticize you for having Tommy's buddies, Chet and Brad, walking in on him and Becca, then Becca encouraging them to join in; she's a sexually frustrated and neglected housewife who wants to experiment sexually. So it wasn't all that surprising Becca let 3 teenagers go to town on her, but she did have the foresight to set her vagina as a "No Cumming Zone" only to change that when she and Tommy were alone because if she can't have a baby with her husband then his brother is the next logical choice to father a child with her.

But a follow up of some sort would be nice. I mean Becca is pregnant again at the end so what does she end up having? Does John ever catch on, or even consider, that his children aren't actually his, but his brother's? Maybe John catches his "dickless" brother pounding his large, long (large and longer than him) rod into his beautiful wife, and Becca calmly says: "You did tell him to 'Take care of my wife.' So that's what he was doing, honey."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

MaxDecattMaxDecattabout 5 years ago
Why read it then...

All the tossers that complain under Anonymous, you should get a life. If you do not like these themes then go and play with yourself. Oh, sorry. Playing with yourself is the only reason you log in to Lerotica. You must keep the Kleenex factory in business.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
The friends got to go!

I gave this one 4 stars ⭐️ because it was overall pretty good. But as always I hate the introduction of other boys or men infringing on the main subject of the incest story. Those other friends of his would still be virgins in my version. 😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hope you make a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Good Story

I thought the story would end differently so I liked your storyline. Well written. That Rebecca needs to have more stories written, the gangbangs were okay with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bril

Great story really enjoyed reading it. More please with Becca and crew.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Just another cheating slut, it is too bad John doesn't discover the truth and BTB and kick her, her brothers kids and Tom out the door. If she wasn't screwing his brother and his buddies you can bet your sweet ass she be out trolling for some strange cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Meh, I stopped reading when it started turning into group sex with the other guys. What a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story would have been much better with the little brother and wife alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Fire for the imagination! Thanks for taking the time to write and share it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

gutter slut, with the usual cuck shit. Over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot as hell but really? Cuckolding your brother? She’s a real slut no matter how beautiful she is.

Her husband was just doing his job to keep her provided for & she repays him by screwing around?

No she & his brother really screwed him. 2 stars only because it was so hot.

Bill S.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarchover 1 year ago

it was good until his buddy joined in, what a turn-off. I stopped reading then

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 1 year ago

I'm not sure why but I really really really like the story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What, the little brother only came a dozen times, hell, he is a light weight. Such a stupid piece of crap written by a juvenile half-wit.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

At this point she should be dumping the buddies... they can only create pain later on... thank you

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Losers were virgins for a long time lol.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Everything about this story was over-wrought yet underdone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous