Take Care of My Wife, Li'l Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,193 Followers

"Fuck that feels good," I said making her look up to me with happy eyes. She slowly pulled back off of me with her tongue going nuts along my underside causing me to gasp, "Oh fucking hell!"

Her lips left my tip with a loud 'POP' then she grinned up at me and said, "That's the idea, sleepy head. I thought you were going to cum before waking up!"

"That is something I would hate to miss. Come here."

She crawled up my body and I pulled her into another passionate kiss loaded with lots of tongue and body rubbing. Her hand never left my shaft as she stroked me gently non-stop. I moved my left hand to her pussy but she wiggled away saying, "Oh no, you can play later. Right now I want to finish thanking you for last night." Her lips engulfed my cock head and her tongue flicked all around it for a few seconds before she pulled off of me with a huge smile.

"Now just lie back and enjoy this as I enjoy one powerful piece of maleness." Not wanting to miss a moment of this I grabbed both pillows and stuffed them under my head. She laughed at me before asking, "Are you ready yet? Is it okay if I do this now? Good, now enjoy the show while I enjoy you."

Based on my first ever blowjob there was no way I ever expected any female to tell me that! Becca on the other hand seemed to love giving head, and even more so when it was my shaft she was working on. And work it she did! Don't ask me why but I had glanced at the alarm clock when I grabbed the pillows and it was 7:45.

She would be working her lips and tongue around me super hard, sucking like mad, and then switch to a feather light touch that sent shivers of excitement up and down my spine. She would take me deep over and over and then just work my tip while using her hands to slowly jerk the rest of my shaft. This was no ordinary blowjob, of that I was certain! My brother's wife was making love to my cock, pouring everything she had into making me and my cock feel more incredible than any person before ever had.

Several times I groaned as my balls primed to shoot when she wrapped her fingers and thumb super tight around my base and cut off the flow of cum. My balls thought they were pumping her mouth full but there was no where for the cum to go. Three times I cried out in release only to find I was denied that result. I didn't know this type of male orgasm was even possible but she proved to me that it most certainly is. I struggled to keep my eyes open and it was obvious she was enjoying tormenting me like this.

I thought about begging her to let me cum but then I thought maybe that is what she wanted me to do so I groaned and held back my plea. She would pound her face fully onto my cock a few times and then stop with her lips just barely covering my mushroom head as her tongue swirled around it softly. Then she would slowly engulf my shaft taking nearly forever to reach the bottom while her tongue went wild around me. Then she would pull back a few inches and push back onto me a few times before finally pulling very slowly back off of me, her tongue still doing miraculous things to my shaft.

My balls were growing quite uncomfortable again as my sister in law adored my cock with her hands and her mouth. She was stroking me as her mouth and throat engulfed and then pulled off of my rock hard shaft while I shook hard and groaned in need. I think I heard her giggle when her lips were barely around me but it died as she shoved her tightly gripping hand down my shaft and followed right behind with her lips.

"Oh fucking hell this feels so good!" I groaned as my hips tried pumping up and down. This only intensified her efforts and as my balls again screamed loudly for release I softly whimpered, "Oh fuck, please ..." and Becca pulled both hands from my base and drove her face into my crotch.

"SHIT!!!" I shouted as my first blast of cum rocketed out of my lance and instantly entered her stomach. "OH FUCK!" I groaned as another huge rope shot out of my sensitive cock head and straight into her throat. She suddenly pulled back until only about two inches was within her mouth. Her hands returned to my shaft and pumped it for all they were worth as her tongue swirled and flicked round and round my cock head. Meanwhile even as I came she moaned louder than I was and her body was shaking she continued sucking onto me harder than I thought a human could.

The exquisite agony of this cum was so intense that my fingers tore the sheets as my head flung from side to side. Even as I was withering through it I noticed the clock boldly telling me 10:10! Just then I thrust my hips about a foot into the air and cried out "SHIIIITTTTTT!" before my hips dropped back to the torn sheets. My moans and groans went on pretty much non-stop until she finally pulled her lips from my worn out cock.

I felt as if I had just run a double marathon, my chest heaving in search of more air. Becca was kissing all over my shaft from end to end as she maintained my cock's excitement level. When ever some left over cum oozed out of my slit she would coo happily and inhale just my tip before sucking onto me forcefully again. I lurched nearly upright each time she did that only to hear her giggle with a mouthful (that is a strange sound) as I fell backwards.

"Ho ... ly ... fuck!" I managed to get out as she licked up the last few drops of jizm that drained from my overly sensitive tip. She eased her lips gently around just my tip, barely covering my flared ridge. I moaned softly as her mouth exerted very soft suction onto my cock head while her tongue gave me butterfly kisses as it flicked all over me. "Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt," I moaned as I felt as if my insides was oozing out of my piss hole.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Becca groaned at the same instant while our eyes locked together for several seconds.

My hips shook and my eyes clamped shut at the exquisite pleasure/pain coursing through my shaft and finally she sucked harder and then pulled off of me with an audible 'pop'. I guess she had just lifted up onto her arm and watched me, smiling down at me when I finally opened my eyes. Carefully she opened her mouth and showed me it was fairly full of white cream, then she swallowed it down before licking her lips with a satisfied sigh.

"God Becca, how could you do that?"

"I'll take that as I sign that you liked it!" She leaned down and kissed me passionately for several moments before finally raising back up and going on. "I absolutely love sucking a cock to completion! As long as I'm not horny it's better than sex since I really get off on it!"

"You do?!"

"Oh god yes! I'll bet you didn't know that while I did that to you I came five times just from sucking on your cock."

"No way!"

"Oh yeah and I'm not counting the many smaller climaxes that rumbled through me. God I love you and your fabulous cock!"

"Damn girl," I said as I tried to fathom that revelation while recovering from her ... shit, 'blowjob' just seems so weak for what she just finished doing to me ... extreme cock loving. We just lay there holding each other as we talked about our new relationship. Neither of us was ready yet for any more love making. Finally we got up and showered together. No hanky panky though.

After a light breakfast we went out to the pool and noticed the plume of smoke from the factory was still filling the air. Luckily it was rising quite high and then blowing away from us. I went for a swim while Becca just sat on the edge of the pool watching me glide back and forth. After about twenty laps I slipped between her legs and asked her "Are you going to get in here?"

"Not just yet," she said in her sexy voice.

My arms wrapped around her thighs then and I dropped my lips to her pussy, where I gave it soft fluttery kisses that made her wiggle before me as she cooed softly. Her legs parted a bit more and I slipped my tongue into her slit slurping up and down her gash hungrily.

"Oh Tom ..." she moaned as her hands dropped softly onto my head.

My tongue would slide up and down her gash several times before I would plunge it as deep into her hot pussy as possible. It was a struggle but, pretending I was part of my dad's favorite rock band Kiss, my tongue stretched waaaayyy out making its point stroke against the roof of her vagina. Becca was moaning as I worked on her but suddenly she shook hard and I noticed I had touched that special spot from last night's explorations. I slid my tongue on it again just a bit harder.

"Oh god baby!" she gasped. Once more and "Oh shit ... please Tom ... please make ..." and again this time harder, "... oh god I'm going to cum! Oh! Oh! OH! OH! OH FUCK! YES! YES!" My fingers gently slipped over her clit and she screamed while her fingers yanked onto my hair and her body molded over my head in her crotch. "SHIT! Cumming! Oh yes cumming ... ohgod ... oh baby ... oh god FUCK!!!!" And then she screamed some unknown sound again as her pussy squirted its juices right into my mouth!

I swallowed down a large quantity of her juices as my fingers worked onto her clit a bit harder, not enough to cause pain but enough to propel her orgasm to new heights. Her legs locked around my back and her curled over body rocked and shimmied around me as she came and came and came.

Finally I felt her climax waning and I eased back on my tongue's efforts. She was lurching and shaking as one aftershock after another powered through her body. Then I noticed it was different, her body was now shaking from her sobs. I lifted my head and stroked my fingers along her cheek.

Before I could say anything she choked out, "Oh baby, they're tears of happiness! Don't worry Tom, it was wonderful. YOU were wonderful! I haven't felt a man between my legs like that in so long, and you really are a natural at eating pussy!" Then she gave a satisfied sigh and slumped over me again.

After at least five minutes recovery time Becca looked into my eyes and softly asked, "Did you make me squirt?" I grinned at her while nodding that I had. "Jesus!" Her eyes got all misty again then she shook and said, "That has never happened before! I guess that little brother is quite the man!"

"Just trying to keep things even."

"Don't you dare do that to me for over two hours! I'd be dead long before that!"

I laughed at her and kissed her, then suggested we might want to at least put our swim suits back on, just in case. Becca sadly agreed and soon we were back in the pool swimming and fooling around playfully once more.

After awhile I was hanging by the edge of the pool, my back to the patio door, when Becca looked past me and whispered, "Stay put, and don't forget me." As she spoke her hand had reached up my leg opening in my trunks and grasped my cock, giving me three good jerks. Then she dropped straight down out of sight as John stepped out of the house.

"Where's Becca?"

"She's ..." and I nearly shit as her mouth engulfed my shaft and swallowed me to the root twice making me nearly gasp as I answered him. Recovering a little bit I haltingly went on, "She's ... um ... swimming somewhere ... down there ..." and I stifled a groan as my hand waved over the pool area.

Then Becca pulled off of my cock and like a fish shot deep underwater only to emerge on the other side of the pool.

"Oh hi honey!" she said surprisingly brightly. "Are you back for the rest of the day?" Even as she asked that she climbed out of the pool and quickly moved to my brother's side.

"Hell no, I still have a huge mess to deal with and the fire isn't out yet. Can't locate three workers and that will be a ton of paperwork for me if things don't pan out. I just got a lift home so I can shower and then drive my car back." They kissed quickly before he asked, "Did you two eat yet?"

Quickly Becca smiled and replied, "Yes we did," while I wondered when we had. "I had some high protein sausage and Tom had a tossed salad."

I nearly shit when she said that but instead looked to my brother while he laughed saying, "Shit boy, you'll never become a man if you don't eat better than that!"

Some how I managed to keep a straight face as I replied, "That's okay, I rather liked it, especially the dressing."

"What ever Dickless." He gave me his asshole grin then walked back inside saying he was going to shower and head back.

Becca watched him head towards their bedroom, knowing that from there it was impossible for him to see into the pool area. She dove back into the water and while still submerged inhaled my dick again bringing me back to full hardness in record time. Releasing me her head bobbed to the surface just as her legs wrapped around my hips. Her fingers grabbed my cock and guided me to her pussy where her other hand was holding her bottoms to the side.

"Fuck me!" she whispered into my ear. "Fuck me fast and hard ... oh god Tom fuck me NOW!"

I'm not so sure who fucked whom. It was probably a toss up as we made some incredible waves together as her pussy pounded onto my shaft while I slammed my hips into her driving my cock to the hilt over and over. The entire time her pussy was gripping me tighter than ever before, making me know that it wouldn't take me long to cum again.

About four minutes after we started she locked her eyes onto mine and gasped, "Oh yes, fuck me." Then seconds later her voice became a soft guttural snarl as she begged "Fuck me harder, damn it! Oh god yes! FASTER! Oh god! Oh god! Fuck me! Oh shit I'm cumming!" Her legs locked our pelvises together making any thrusts by me impossible. However her hips were rocking and tilting hard against me while incredibly her pulsating pussy gripped tighter around me, then released only to re-grip even tighter.

"Oh shit!" I gasped as my balls blasted their seed deeply within her pussy, boring holes instantly into the deepest wall of her insides. She moaned hard as she shook violently in front of me while clinging to me tightly.

And then all movement stopped. The only real motions were my cock shaft throbbing bigger and then shrinking over and over as it tried to shoot more cum into her, while her pussy muscles shivered and flexed around my deeply imbedded shaft. We clung together like that for many moments until she floated up and then drifted away from me with a sultry look in her eyes. She didn't say anything out loud but her lips mouthed out the words, 'Thank you baby.'

She had floated about twelve feet from me when John stepped out and said, "Okay, I'm leaving now. Are you okay honey?" She nodded that she was and he said, "All right then, I'm out of here. I won't be home till late tomorrow night at the earliest. What a fucking mess! Hey boy, take good care of my wife while I'm gone!" Before I could tell him that I would he was gone with a laugh.

We heard his car engine roar to life and then the squeal of his tires as he sped off back to work again. My eyes never left those of his wife as she lazily treaded water across the pool from me. "Are you really okay?"

"Oh god am I." I was mesmerized watching her eyes as they stared back at me while she slowly drifted closer and closer to me. Becca smiled as she stopped in front of me, her bikini clad breasts rubbing against my chest. "You have made me VERY okay. Just remember, my husband just told you to take good care of me, and I fully expect you to do just that!"

"I'd love to," slid from my lips just before hers engulfed mine and we kissed gently yet passionately. In seconds her bikini pieces floated away from us followed quickly by my swim trunks being tossed aside with a flick of her wrist. I couldn't believe how horny this sexy woman could make me when seconds later her hand stopped stroking my cock and instead guided me into her gash. Her legs locked around me once more as she pulled me fully within her body making me groan, "Oh god, you feel so good around me!"

"Oh Tom, love me with your wonderful cock."

Soon I was walking up the stairs in the shallow end with my sister in law hanging in front of me. She tightened her arms around my neck as her lips planted kisses everywhere on my face. Every few seconds she moaned a soft "Yes," then would continue kissing me like that. Using my hands under her thighs and ass cheeks I was lifting her about six inches or so and then would let her pussy sink back down around me. Sometimes she would pull her self back onto me with her legs.

Slowly I made my way around the pool to the patio door before her hand reached out and pushed it open. I stepped through it and walked through their house to the master bedroom. When I thought of where we were going, I laughed at this house's 'master', who had told his brother to take over for him with his wife!

"Is something funny?"

Becca had stopped planting her kisses onto me as she leaned back to look into my eyes. This pressed her pussy tighter against my crotch. Her hips were doing little figure eights as they worked me in and out slightly. Shit that felt so good!

"Oh yeah! This boy, (I gave her a hard short thrust to emphasize my words and caused her to gasp) this 'dickless' 'little brother' is taking the master's wife to the 'master' bedroom where he is going to fuck her senseless!" I gave her another hard thrust as I was stepping into their bedroom. "Thanks 'big' brother for giving your approval of this!"

I stopped there, standing three feet from their bed, slowly lifting her up and then dropping her back down. Becca tightened her arms around me again as her arms and legs worked with me. Suddenly without warning my hands gripped around her thighs and I began rapidly lifting her then slamming her back onto me. "O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh," she groaned out as I pounded her pussy hard and super deep.

I gave her about thirty or forty thrust like that then pulled her hard against me and held her there, grinding my base against her clit. About fifteen seconds later I was again pummeling her cunt rapidly making her gasp, "Oh y-e-e-e-e-e-e-s-s-s-s-s!" Then I crushed our sex together while she buried her face in the crook of my neck and breathed hard.

She was moaning loudly now so I spoke softly into her ear, "Cum for me Becca. Cum on little brother's cock! Cum!!!" At my first word my rapid arm movements resumed harder than before, as I drove my cock into her violently.

My sister in law had been whimpering as I spoke, then she flung her head back while her hips began slamming back onto me with a vengeance. About half a minute later she cried out, "Oh god I'm cumming! Little brother's taking such good care of me! Shit! Shit! Shit, it's so good!"

I nearly dropped her due to her violent shaking and shimmying as she came on my cock. Luckily her tight arms around my neck took care of that problem. Becca moved her head so we were connected forehead to forehead, our eyes locked together at close range while her orgasm crested and she then slid down that mountain into a glorious after glow.

She had drained me to the max in the pool so I was a long way from cumming. Once she was recovered I carried her onto the bed and laid her onto her back. My hips slowly resumed their movements with short two inch thrusts deep inside of her that slowly made their way into full length motions that made her gasp in pleasure.

"Yes baby," she groaned as I pulled all the way out and then reversed myself as my cock head spread her open again. My base crushed against her clit eliciting another moan from her then I pulled slowly back until we parted once more. "No ... oh yes," she groaned as I left her and then pressed back into her.

"Shit your pussy is so tight!"

"Oh god little brother, John never tells me that! Mmmmmmm. Oh shit, keep moving like that!" I was dropping my hips when my tip would pass her hot spot just inside her pussy. Knowing what I was after I did as she asked, putting even more pressure onto her g-spot while slipping my right hand in between us. "OH FUCK!" she gasped when I rubbed her clit and gave it good pressure on all sides with four fingers. It was as if I was jerking her off as my finger tips squeezed onto her little hard nubbin and stroked on and off in barely half inch motions.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,193 Followers