Take Care of My Wife, Li'l Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,181 Followers

"O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OH MY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y!" she stuttered out then her hips bounced beneath me when my cock and hand were bathed in her cum juices that shot straight out of her while her fingers dug deep into my biceps. She screamed my name then her eyes rolled back up into her head and she screamed a silent cry while her body lurched and quaked beneath me.

Right then I realized just how strong my sister in law was when she first locked her legs and arms tight around me and stopped all pretense of motion. Then after maybe ten seconds of stillness her limbs began violent pulling and pushing that slammed my cock into her hard and deep without any help from me. I held position in shock at how she was able to move on her own like this.

"OHGOD!" she cried out then stopped all movement with my cock denting the deepest recesses of her pussy. Three hard and deep breaths by her and she instantly resumed her violent and powerful movements. Moments later she cried out "OH FUCK ME GOD!" and her quivering body held firmly in place once more.

Twice more she did this as I not only marveled at her incredible cum but thanked my lucky stars that my balls were still in recovery mode – if not I would have shot my load and then wilted under her pressure! With her last clenching onto my body she just held on and shook in tiny movements that seemed never ending.

Realizing that my body was too heavy for her once we stopped moving, I held her tight and rolled onto my back, taking her with me. Becca's soft sigh was the only sound either of us made. I didn't want to thrust my cock into her and thankfully I didn't need to. Her pussy simply would not stop having little tremors and occasional convulsions that were all my cock needed to remain rock hard and buried deep.

We lay there for many short yet wonderful minutes like that, each of us holding tight to the other, tighter than I had ever held anything in my life! Eventually she moved her head and kissed my neck where it joined my shoulder. Then slowly she rained kisses down onto me as she lifted her head until we were nose to nose. "M god, you really know how to rock a girl's world! Are you sure you were a virgin yesterday?"

"Oh I'm sure all right! Believe me, I have all the inspiration right on top of me to do my very best to make this good for you!"

Slowly Becca rose up and moved into a sitting position directly over my cock, slowly rocking back and forth, side to side while she smiled down at me. "So I 'inspire' you, do I?"

"God yes."

"Thanks, you're pretty inspiring yourself. I've never fucked so much in a 24 hour period as we have, and you've got about," she looked over at the alarm clock and did her mental math, "three hours left." I laughed softly at her and she grinned broadly back at me. "You keep making me cum so damned hard, not that I'm complaining, but I want you to cum for me!"

"My balls are really drained."

"No doubt, but I really want you to cum in me again."

With that said her hips started lifting just a few inches to go along with her non-stop rocking movements. I looked her up and down, still marveling that I was actually fucking the goddess above me. "Mmmmmm that's so good," I moaned out as she flexed her sex around me, taking me fully within her each time she dropped back down.

Again, my brain worked strangely and my eyes shot wide open in surprise.

"What?" she asked looking down at me as she slowly rode my granite slab of maleness.

"I just realized something." She looked at me questioningly as I ran my hands up and down her sides. "Last night, when all of us were doing you, you insisted that we NOT cum in you. But since then, you seem to require it, unless you are doing oral on me. By the way, you give oral extremely well!"

She blushed and said, "Thank you," then continued, "I really liked doing that to you this morning!"

"I don't think there is any doubt of that! But even though I absolutely love pumping you full of cum, why the change?"

Becca softly chewed on her lower lip as she worked her pussy harder on my cock for several moments, then she eased up on her movements until they were short and gentle. "Um, I ... I guess I'm just being selfish. I don't know. You have to know that I'm ... we're ... trying to get pregnant. I'm getting worried that John can't fulfill his part of the bargain!"

"Holy shit."

"Yup. But I REALLY want to have a baby or two! And every damned time John has to leave to go back to work and he tells you to 'take good care of my wife' followed by one of his put down names for you. I figured the only reason you would put up with it is that you enjoy being with me."

"No lie there."

"Well, I've been thinking for a while now that if I can't get pregnant from John, then the only other male that I love enough to want his baby ... is you." Yup, I gasped in shock at that revelation! She placed her finger tips on my lips to silence me then continued her tale.

"I've caught you looking at me in a way that made me wet to the max. Once in a while I noticed your pals giving me the same look although when they did it I just felt wanted. So all goddamned day yesterday John is getting me worked up, promising me a hard fucking later. And then he LEAVES! He leaves and I'm left hanging and horny! A horny AND ovulating wife is NOT a good thing for a husband to leave.

"Last night I was anxious for you to pump me full but then Chet showed up. Oh god, I was SO horny, and I saw the look of lust in his eyes and I thought, 'why not?' I had never been with two guys at one time before and thought it might give me the intense orgasm I needed."

She stopped moving and smiled at me as her pussy settled deeply around my cock. "You two made me cum so damned hard! Chet will be surprised to know that even though he is pretty short, that fat fucker of his really gave me a workout! God he stretched me so wonderfully and I came so hard from his cock in my pussy and my ass!"

"I'll tell him next time I see him."

"Don't," she said, "please just let me tell him. I think he'll like the way I plan on letting him know." I looked at her and she blushed then said, "Yes Tom, I can't wait for the three of us to do that again! I may be turning into a slut but god it was SO good! But the thing is, I want a baby that has some of John's genes in it, so Chet and Brad can't be the father of my baby!"

My hips started giving her little thrusts as I reached up and cupped her perfect half grapefruit tits. Her nipples hardened instantly and she placed her hands on top of mine and held my hands tightly to her. "God you make me so fucking hot! Where was I? Oh yeah, so I had to tell Chet that none of you could cum in me. I was scared when I took you into my ass but it surprised me at just how GOOD it felt!

"Oh shit, squeeze my tits! That feels SO good! Ohhhhh yeahhhhh. When I saw Brad staring at us my only thought was, 'Holy shit, I can have ALL of my holes filled with cock at one time!' You didn't notice it that I came about fifteen seconds after I took Brad into my mouth. Actually, I kept having little orgasmic shocks all the while I had all of you in me ... it felt so incredible!"

"You filled my ass so damned good and I really came hard. I was pretty worried that Chet would blow his load in my pussy but thank god he held out. I know I squeezed his fat cock really hard! Honest, I didn't think I could get off that much on his dick but ... WOW ... I was totally shocked by him!"

"I noticed," I said finally interrupting her. "He sure was on cloud nine when he left. Hell, they both were."

"They both did me so good! I never thought getting gang banged like that would be such a rush but you were all so caring and ... oh just SO perfect!"

"We tried," I said in mock humility.

"I'll say," she replied with a playful smack of her hand on my chest. "So getting back to your question, I wanted all of you to fuck me and put out the fire that John had started in me. But I could only let you cum in me, and thankfully Chet and Brad were good to their word. And since then this glorious cock that is stuffing me so full has pumped me full time after time. If I don't get pregnant from this weekend, I don't think I will ever have children-n-n," and she flopped down onto my chest sobbing hard above me.

I held her tight trying to comfort her. Then my brain woke up and I rolled us back over putting her on her back beneath me. I kissed her face and then her eyes to rid them of tears. She stopped crying and I kissed her lips softly, chewing on her lower lip briefly.

Finally I lifted up onto my outstretched arms and grinned at her. "Beautiful lady, I think it's time I made sure my sister in law is pregnant. I'm going to fill your pussy so full with cum that it will drain from you for three weeks!"

"Oh god yes, baby. Fuck me Tom. Fuck me and give me your child! Do me! Fuck me!"

I did my best. Wrapping my hands around her thighs I lifted her legs and used them for added leverage as I used my arms and hips to pound her pussy harder than at any previous time. Becca was moaning and groaning in time with my cock's pounding into her. Still, my balls had a lot of work to do so after about eight minutes she cried out as she came in a rush on my shaft. Her abdomen bounced and shook as three times her body arched high off the bed making it slightly harder to pound my cock into her baby wanting pussy.

"FUCK!" she snarled loudly the last time her body flopped back onto the bed breathing heavy.

"I'm going to plant this baby deep inside of you!" I told her. "There's no way you won't be pregnant after today!"

I managed to stay connected inside her pussy as I rose up onto my feet, pulling her ass into the air while bending my shaft nearly into a straight down angle. The pressure on my balls grew exponentially. "Oh god Tom," Becca groaned as I powered my shaft directly down into her. My hands were holding to her hips, her knees hanging above her chin as I felt the first rumblings in my balls.

My eyes fell on the swell of her abdomen and I noticed each time I pressed into her I could see a bump form and then disappear as I pulled back out. Taking her right hand in mine I placed it over the spot and pressed down into her again. Her eyes seemingly doubled in size and she pressed her hand onto me through her flesh.

"Oh shit that is so hot!" she said with lust filled eyes. "Oh god you're making my pussy feel so good."

"My cock agrees! You're pussy is so tight! You're going to make me cum!"

"Oh YES!"

She started tightening her vaginal muscles with each successive trip of my cock down into her pussy. Shit I never expected her to be able to do that! My hips and legs worked together so my cock would pull out nearly all the way as I looked down her torso at her flushed and desperate face, her tits bouncing and jiggling sexily in between. Each time I neared her opening my tip put extreme pressure on that special spot and she gasped in arousal.

"Oh baby, I'm so close," I groaned through tightly closed lips.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum!" she whimpered. "Do it! Fill me with your cum!"

"Oh gawwwwwwwdddd here it cums!"

"Don't stop! Oh god Tom, don't stop!"

"AAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!" I cried out as my balls exploded sending a huge rope of sperm up (or is it 'down') the tube in my dick where it blasted into her convulsing pussy, splashing deep within her womb.

"YES!!!" Becca cried out as she started to shake. Surprising me once again she flipped her legs up and wrapped them tight around my back. Using them for leverage she began bouncing in powerful flexes before/beneath me milking me of my sperm. "KEEP FUCKING ME!" she screamed as my third rope blasted into her as her body flopped before me like a fish on a hook.

"OH GOD, SO GOOD!" I groaned as our bodies rutted powerfully together in our unholy mating ritual.

"Uuuuuuuumuaghm," she croaked out and once again surprised me as her hands grasped my arms and then using her arms, legs and abdominal muscles she literally flew up until she was sitting perched on my cock, her legs wrapped around my waist as she worked her pussy aggressively against my crotch, keeping my shaft within her as deep as possible!

Our moans and groans of total release mingled as I somehow dropped to my knees for stability while my balls gave her everything they could muster. Becca incredibly worked her body wondrously while maintaining our super tight status while she kissed me with more passion than I thought existed on Earth.

Finally it was over. No, that's not how to say it. Finally we were too exhausted to move. I wavered there on my knees as she clung to me as if stuck there with Velcro. I don't know about her but the only sound I heard for some time was my heart pounding as the blood coursed through my sex ravaged body and against my eardrums.

After several recuperative moments I started to ease her body back onto the bed. Her head shook beside mine and her faint voice begged me, "No ... don't." I straightened back up and remained upright on my knees while holding her incredible body tightly to me.

Many minutes passed, I didn't care how many, before she kissed my cheek and whispered, "Okay." I managed to move our bodies down until she was lying on her back, her arms and legs still wrapped around me. It was tricky but I managed to prop myself on my elbows and knees to keep most of my weight off of her.

It was probably five minutes or so before her legs fell from around my hips. I took that moment to say "Let's move to our sides." Becca moaned as we moved but she went with it. She draped her leg over my thigh while her free hand gently stroked my face and back. We didn't do much for quite some time as we just laid there in each others arms basking in the afterglow of probably the best sex either of us will ever have in our lives.

I could feel it happen when the grip her pussy had on my wilting shaft finally loosened and my half hard cock slipped from her cum laden pussy with a weird slurpy sound. "Oooooooh," she moaned as my dick flopped out onto my thigh.

********

We awoke about two hours later. Becca was there before me. That's why my awakened dick was all the way down her throat and hard as hell. "What!" I gasped at my first thought as pleasure enveloped my shaft again.

A loud pop echoed throughout the bedroom as she sucked hard before pulling off of me. "It's about time you woke up! I was once again starting to think you might cum in my mouth before I woke you up." I rubbed my eyes and noticed my cock was literally dripping with saliva, indicating she had been at it for a long time. "Look, I know you're cock and body are both worn out from fucking me. Trust me; I'm right there with you. But I still want to make sure I get as much cum inside me as I can, so I figured I could blow you several times and when you get close you can just let me know and you can put it in me and then shoot it in me."

"Slow down! Don't talk so fast and I like that idea."

"Good, now work with me so I can get as many more loads today as possible."

As I have already mentioned, my sister in law can really suck cock! So it was not a surprise that when her goal is to make you cum, you cum. My cock felt better than ever before, and this morning she made it feel REALLY good. By the time we went to bed – to sleep – I had managed to hop on and pump her full with four more loads although the last one was rather small.

In the morning we fucked two more times, my balls were sore but worked fine. Becca was on cloud nine since it felt to her that I had filled her with cupfuls of sperm. I doubt it was that much but I didn't want to argue the point with her. Not quite ready to throw caution to the wind we pulled on our suits and planned on spending the rest of the day by the pool.

Funny how time flies. Okay, actually John got home about half an hour after we stepped into the water. That was way too close. John was happy tired as the missing workers had escaped the blast and took refuge in a nearby tavern where they drank their fears and jitters away.

After giving us the quick update he looked at us with tired eyes and said, "I'm going to shower and then hit the rack."

"Wait honey!" Becca nearly shouted. "I mean, there's something I need to tell you so sit down for a minute." I cringed as my mind flashed through images of her telling my brother of her infidelity, then his rage as he beat me to a pulp or worse.

John sat down and looked at her wishing she would hurry up while I wished she had kept her mouth shut. "You know how I hate it when you have to go back to work and I'm left here all alone." John nodded his tired head. "Well, I've really liked having Tom here with me. He makes me feel much better because I'm not alone. So ......... can he move in with us?"

I think I gasped but John just heard himself as he gave a tired but hearty laugh. "Sure honey, if having my little brother here makes you feel safer then it's fine with me. You cool with that?" he was looking at me so I just nodded yes. "Fine, I'll call the folks and let them know. Is there anything else? Good, don't wake me."

He got up and stumbled back to the house and headed to their bedroom. "What was that all about?" I asked as we hadn't talked about this.

"I didn't think you would mind. I figure if I don't get pregnant, at least I'll be fully satisfied! You don't mind do you?"

"No I don't," I said as she smiled and reached under the table and stroked my rising cock.

I won't bore you with the details. Briefly she fucked John the next morning, and used a home pregnancy test three days later to confirm what her body was telling her ... she was indeed pregnant. John was proud of himself for finally getting her knocked up but the two of us knew who the father really was.

Little did John know it but as soon as her pregnancy was confirmed she told me to tell Chet and Brad to be ready for the next time John got called in to work. They've been back five times over the past five months and when we're finished all four of us are totally satisfied. Both of them are ecstatic that they can now shoot their loads inside of her pussy. She thinks we should stop the foursomes for a while as it might be bad for the babies. Yes, she's carrying twins, one of each and is more than willing to thank me each and every day!

Oh yeah, my dumb ass brother hasn't got a clue. Damn do I love his job!

********

Postscript:

John is on cloud nine as he plays with 'my' kids (he thinks they're his) Andrea Sue and Robert Thomas. They are three months old and he is still pissed that Becca insisted on that middle name. He fucks her about once a week while I make love to his wife at least once a day. My brother finished putting the twins to bed, then kissed his wife goodbye before heading back in to work for at least all night thanks to a major chemical spill. As usual, the last thing he said to me was, "Take good care of my wife, little brother." I told him that I would do my best!

As the door closed behind him Becca said, "Why don't you call Brad and Chet?" God I love it when she's pregnant because she really gets horny! My pals don't know it yet but tonight they get to cum inside her pussy again!

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,181 Followers