All Comments on 'Take Me, Tom Pt. 08-09'

by Boo96

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

You have introduced some new aspects to the story. Its slowly unraveling. Keep it up excellent story developing.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Great chapter but DON'T DO IT! It's bad enough that Emily is fucking another woman behind her stand-up husband, David's back. Don't go with the obvious threesome you're hinting at. In fact, why does Chrissie need Emily since her brother is filling that void in her heart? Once they come out and potentially start a family of their own, maybe that part of her life starts to fade away. Your story, but just sayin'! LOL 5*

Boo96Boo96over 2 years agoAuthor

Demosthenes; Thanks for reading and commenting. It is appreciated. Now, don't worry. Lol All your 'concerns' are being addressed, hopefully to your satisfaction. As you read more, I hope you'll appreciate my reasoning. Thanks again...

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I’m loving this story.

But please do NOT have them share their love with others.

Like the vast majority of incest authors I’ll bet you have not been in such a relationship.

From personal experience and knowledge l’ve acquired over the decades l’ll let you into a secret regards such relationships. Incest never shares, for the most obvious of reasons and for the fact it is the most intense of relationships. Unless you have been there you cannot understand how intense. I love your story because unlike others you do capture that intensity in your story with your characters. In such a relationship there is and can be only just the couple they need no one else. They seek no one else. They need no one else. Trust me when l say this.

So please let Tom and Christie commit completely and leave others like Emily out of it. Such love does not her. Make the incest couple exclusive that is the truth of what would happen in reality.

Chrissie is now attached fully to her brother and he to her.

Emily is now just a friend looking in.

And, please have angst with Mum and Dad that inevitably another product of being caught or coming out. The parents will NOT understand they never do. When we were discovered it became a nightmarish hell on earth that engulfed and destroyed us in the end. But that’s another story.

Thank you for such a wonderful story, keep up the good work l hope there are many more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoo96@Boo96
Photography, good whiskey ( just a wee dram, mind you) and erotica! I simply love femininity in all its forms. I tend to veer towards the incest but when the mood strikes, well... Extremely curious! Would love to correspond with like-minded souls.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES