All Comments on 'Take Me, Tom Pt. 21-23'

by Boo96

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lmj7450lmj7450about 2 years ago

I'm looking forward to read where this is going. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not sure I like the direction of this story. If Tom was aware and seemed ok with their relationship why did you have to make it where it was such a big deal and almost a fight leading to a punishing sex. Not liking the temperature bit I love the series.

Cobbsweb69Cobbsweb69about 2 years ago

Didn't expect the.blowup but understand the feelings. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Maybe Chrissy should get a taste of her own medicine!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree to an extent with the other comment below. Seemed like Tom was aware of the relationship previously and was ok with it. Seems like you may have changed the story direction in the middle. Maybe to make some of Tom's kinks alluded to easier to incorporate. Still like the story but was thrown off by the sudden change.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I’m giving it 5* but you started to waiver at the end. This chapter righted the mess you created initially, so bravo for that. I’m still at odds over Emily’s character as you’ve not shown us a valid reason for her infidelity with Christie. Not sure how far the series will run, but I could see a scenario where she cheats on “them” and Christie and Tom become exclusive. Likely you’re not going there, but I’m still not a fan of three-some love of equal magnitude. That’s my problem and I acknowledge it. Still, great chapter and I can relate, mostly, to your character’s thoughts and actions. 5*

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

You turned Tom into a cuckold and Chrissie into a selfish manipulator and Emily into a fool.

You really know how to crap on a good story. You had it all and you threw that away for cheap titillation points in scores.

The dynamic of the story is wrecked. Tom is now a cuck.

You should add drama and angst here, Tom should leave Chrissie and let her stew in HER world of lies and deceit. Let her wake up to the fact that Tom is all she needs.

But you won’t. What a fuck up

Scores 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You fucked it up!!!!

BigBlueMonsterBigBlueMonsterover 1 year ago

Definitely seems like you flip flopped pretty hard on the direction you wanted to take things, and it kind of worked. It just isn’t really going a direction that I’d like to follow now. Good effort though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoo96@Boo96
Photography, good whiskey ( just a wee dram, mind you) and erotica! I simply love femininity in all its forms. I tend to veer towards the incest but when the mood strikes, well... Extremely curious! Would love to correspond with like-minded souls.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES