Take Me, Tom Pt. 21-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hmmm, I wondered, but thought better of it. For now. Timing is everything.

Tom and Em had still not separated. Any other woman would be jealous, but I was filled with love for these two. I couldn't explain, even to myself, how beautiful this was. I loved how happy they were, their lips linked together.

Should I push things? Tom just said I was too pushy but...this is different, isn't it? I thought.

I looked at Tom and Em, his hands in her hair, probably pulling it, and her hands on his chest. God, they looked so perfect. I knelt in front of them and slowly wrapped my arms around them both. They hesitantly pulled away and looked at me. I saw a glimmer of, what, fear in their eyes? I pulled each to me and kissed them tenderly.

"I love you both. More than I could ever say...or imagine," I sighed, tears almost flowing again.

"Well, I think you two need some time together, wouldn't you say?" Em asked, her voice, so soothing and calm. "I need to get home and deal with David. I...I love you both, too. And yes, more than I could say, too."

Tom and I both took one of her hands, and held her. Tom slowly brought her hand to his mouth and kissed it. I followed his lead and did the same, Em's face shining now.

Tom shifted in his seat. I smiled. It was getting late and knew we all had to be up too early, plus Em had a long drive ahead. Then I had an idea.

"Em...you could stay here?" I left the sentence unsaid. "If it's okay, you could. I don't know how David would feel about that, but...it's an option for you?" I asked, unsure of which answer I wanted.

"Chrissie, I...I would love to stay. Truly...but I think I should go home and face any music that may be playing. Anyway, I have no work clothes so it makes sense for me to head back." Em said, as inviting as the gesture was.

Did she want me to convince her to stay?

Em continued, "Plus, Tom, and you, need time together, okay?" she said.

"I get it, Em, but...I do have spare panties, small, yes, but if that's the only reason for leaving," I teased.

"What are you two like?" Tom said, laughing but exasperated. "Emily, you're more than welcome to stay. Anytime," Tom said, and kissed her, chastely.

"Thanks, Tom," she sighed, and leant into him even more. "I should probably take off though. It is getting late and we have another hectic day tomorrow. Plus, one of us is going to London!" she joked, looking at me.

Tom made the first move to get up. He picked up our empty glasses and headed into the kitchen. I helped Em up and we both shook our hair wildly, trying to get a handle of what had happened.

Tom returned and we both held her, and each other. Neither of us wanted to let her go, but we knew she had to. I had to learn to take a step back and not push this. Tom, I felt, still wasn't a hundred percent certain, so we all needed those small steps to make us work.

Tom embraced us both in a warm, beautiful hug. He had one hand firmly on my ass.

We looked at each other, the almost perfect triangle, I thought.

We hesitantly broke apart. Tom leant in and pulled Em to him, engulfing her in his strong arms. My heart was beating, and I could feel my face turning red. I watched, entranced when he brought his lips to her and affectionately kissed her, his hand definitely on my lover's ass. My stomach quivered. He gave her a loving slap and stepped away.

Em brought her hands to his face, smiled and said only, "Thank you, Tom. Today has meant...the world to me. Truly," and she leant into him and quickly kissed him.

"And I, Emily," he replied.

Tom shuffled backwards, leaving me room, I assumed, to take his place. I was so nervous. This would be the first time Tom saw us kissing. Not just a peck, but a real kiss. Tom stepped back, not wanting to intrude, but wanting to be the voyeur.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me, our eyes still full of desire. Our lips cautiously met, then my tongue pierced Em's soft lips. My fingers swept through Em's hair and hers through mine. My heart skipped, feeling her love and mouth. We didn't want to pull away. I pulled her tighter, if possible, to me. I would never tire of feeling her breasts against me, and only wishing we were naked right now. I swatted her bum and we broke apart.

We walked her to the door, both of us holding her hands. I slowly opened it and said, as an afterthought, "Use your key next time, Em? That's why I gave it to you, okay?"

"I...I was going to but wasn't, well, sure...?"

"Well, now you are, aren't you?" I smiled.

"I am. Thank you both...for...everything. I...I feel so much better about the future now. Thank you."

"Call when you get in, sweetie," I asked. "Keep us both in the loop, okay? You know you'll always have us...but at your pace, okay? I'll try, honestly try, to behave, right?" I snickered to them both.

"See you tomorrow, Em," I breathed, happy at how the evening went. It could, and perhaps, still, end in catastrophe but I think we were all hopeful.

I didn't want to close the door on her as she left. I wanted her to turn around and run back to us. But she didn't. One last wave of her hand, and she was gone.

"So...bed, darling?" Tom asked, with his usual look in his brown eyes.

I slapped his bum and agreed. "Bed sounds perfect, Tom," I sighed.

We checked the house and turned out the lights, walking hand in hand dow

Chapter 23 Sunday Night Aftermath and a Hard Fuck

Chrissie POV

Tom turned on the lights, dimming them for us. We both used the bathroom to get ready, sharing the sink for brushing. Tom slipped out and pulled out his pajamas. I happened to walk out as he was naked. My timing is so good sometimes! I stood there, gazing at him, this beautiful man who was back in my life. My heart was overflowing with love...and desire for him. I coughed a little, letting him know I was there. He looked over at me, smiling his evil smile. He threw the pajamas on the floor. I slowly pulled my shirt off, my small, but firm breasts jiggling just a bit. I looked at Tom and threw it on the floor, too. I slowly walked towards him, unbuttoning my shorts with every step.

He grabbed me and threw me on the bed. I almost smiled, then saw his face.

He crawled up my needy body, his length sliding across my puffy vulva. I looked into his eyes as he leaned down and engulfed me with his mouth. My hips rose, hoping to feel the hardness that I desperately needed.

"Fuck me, lover," I moaned to my brother.

"Not yet, Chrissie," he grunted, and knelt up, looking down at me. "If you ever pull this shit again, or play either one of us like this, I'm gone. Okay? You really know how to fuck with someone's head, you know?" he almost growled. I was getting scared. "No more! I love you, Chrissie, but have not forgiven you. That will take time. I need to see a change in your behaviour, okay?" he asked, his eyes stark and dark.

"I'll do anything, Tom. Please...please, believe me, darling," I practically begged him. "I will. You'll see."

I could feel his weight and his anger. I pulled his mouth down and slid my tongue between his lips. We sublimely kissed and tongued each other. His little bristles tickled my face, only adding to his masculine scent. He took my bottom lip in his mouth, and bit me. He pulled himself on his arms and looked at me. I have never had a man look at me the way does, all at once loving but angry.

"You want to fuck, Tom? Let's fuck then. Take it all out on me!" I moaned, and threw my hips at him, lifting my pelvis.

His cock slid into me, filling my cunt with his manly cock. Why I was so wet and ready, I don't know. I felt him push his manhood into me, not hesitating for me to get used to this welcome intrusion. He was as deep as I could take it, arms on either side of me and scissoring his hips, again and again, deep inside me, stuffing me full of his beautiful, strong cock.

Little beads of sweat were dripping on me.

My phone started ringing.

It was probably Em, I thought. No way should I interrupt Tom right now!

"Fuck me, Tom. Just fuck me like you... hate me," I moaned, not knowing where those words came from.

That's it, lover. Mark me, use me, I thought, crazed with lust.

I could but lay there and take his onslaught, almost yelling my love for him. He continued thrusting deep inside me, his cock never stopping or giving my poor cunt a break. I could feel him growing inside me. I heard only his long moans as I looked into his fevered eyes. Little moans of "Ahhhh" and Ohhh" was all I could make.

That's it, Tom. Fuck your bad sister good!

He held my hands above my head. I felt so helpless, almost scared of the ferocity of his thrusts. This was not lovemaking, this was Tom taking his frustrations out on me. I deserved the fucking he was giving me, no matter how much it hurt, or how far away from love it was. His terrifying eyes never left mine. I couldn't pull my eyes from his, not until I saw his love again.

I lifted my hips with every manic shove of his prick into me. I wrapped my legs around his hips, willingly taking him. I had only my mouth and cunt to take him. I couldn't lean up far enough to bite him, so used my abused pussy to give him the pent up, angry release he needed.

He moved one hand from mine, but I felt both my small hands

engulfed by just one of his. He brought his free hand around my neck and squeezed. His cock kept slamming into my gushing pussy, giving him the cream to keep fucking me.

He leant over, never missing a long stroke and bit my neck, making my body shake with what, desire?

He began to slow down his assault on my cunt, and on my mind.

He pulled out, then lurched back deep inside, and said," DON'T *lurch* EVER *lurch* DO *lurch* THAT *lurch* AGAIN *lurch* and continued with his powerful invasion. His hips barged onto mine, the pressure, agonizingly beautiful, I admitted, only to myself.

He let go of my hand and neck, then ran his hands under my ass., almost picking me up. His fingers dug into my soft orbs, the pain searing through my body. With both hands he pulled me onto his beautiful cock, using me for the relief my love needed. Tom pulled himself up, almost to his knees and furrowed in and out, my body so close to orgasm.

I could feel the delicious places inside my pussy he was mistreating. Every stab of his dominant cock felt right. My breathing was erratic as he gave me no grace. Only shallow breaths and noises were coming from my mouth. I was close. So fucking close. I was going to make him cum, make him fill me with his life-giving cum. I'd show him I could take his delicious punishment. Always.

I grabbed his dick with my muscles, and grasped him as hard as I could. His cock began to grow, his girth almost stretching my sorry cunt. I knew my Tom was close. So close. I grabbed his nipples and twisted them, Tom's face in beautiful agony.

I put my hand over his mouth, and my other hand over mine. I came when the first torrent of his musky cum emptied inside me. I had my strongest orgasm ever. The combination of his anger,

frustration, and love filled me. I felt the sharp stabbing pain as Tom bit down on my hand.

I almost began to cry, it was so intense. I gave my brother everything. My cunt was grabbing him, milking him, satisfying him. I felt two, maybe three, fierce pulses of his seed. I loved, and came, with every single one. I loved cumming on my brother's cock. My

fucking, perverted, beautiful brother. We were both speechless at the intensity, saliva dribbling from our mouths and faces red from the exertions.

Tom flicked his hips again and again into my squishy cunt, trying, I imagined, to empty every precious drop in me. My legs were lifeless, just a mass of straining muscle. He finally fell on my chest, silently breathing. I held him tighter than I ever had.

I playfully slapped his back, then his face, my hands, all but lifeless. He brought his sweaty face to mine and we kissed, his hands combing my long, wet, red hair.

"I love you, Tom. I...I always will," I sighed.

He looked at me and only said, "As I will you," and all was well with our world. Sort of...

I pulled his head to my chest, my breast finding his wet mouth.

I understood exactly what this was. It was just an angry fuck that my Tom needed, but it also brought us closer. Of course, I'd be paying the price of his anger tomorrow with every step, but if it helped Tom to forgive me, I'd do it again.

I pulled his head to my lips and kissed this beautiful man, the man I needed so badly.

We lay together, as we always had, our hot breath on each other. I could feel his heart beating, the rhythm not unlike my own. We both slowly came down from our intense and fraught orgasms, my pussy still quivering and pulsing from the brutal attack Tom had given me. At that moment, as much as I 'deserved' his thrashing, I longed, too, for the gentle side of Tom. I knew I had deserved this, I deserved his anger, but hoped this would be the road out of the mess I had created.

I could feel Tom noticeably relax, and not only because he came. His face returned to the loving one I was accustomed to.

I even saw a little smile cross his lips as he kissed me.

With so much hesitation, I asked, "Are...are we going to be okay, Tom," not wanting to hear the answer, I was so scared.

"Chrissie," he breathed deep, "Yes. Let's just...take it slow, all right? Let's allow this to grow as it should. You and I and the kids are wonderful. But we're throwing in this new dynamic of another person. We have a ways to go, darling. But we'll get there," he said, and it filled me with a joy I have never known.

"I'm not kidding myself, Tom. I have thought about the changes and adapting that needs to be. I truly believe the three of us can do this, Tom. And, if you don't mind too much me saying, Em is going to bring so much to you, to us as a family but yes, to you," I sighed, hugging my Tom.

"You may be right there, Chrissie," he said, and pulled me close.

I looked up at Tom, and whispered, "I'm telling Em on you," and broke out in a hearty laugh. I could barely breathe, but thought it was funny. "She'll take your side though!"

"You probably will, won't you?" Tom asked. "You two have no

secrets and no shame, do you?"

"Very few, Tom," I giggled. "Oh," I thought. " Hand me my phone darling?" I asked.

I checked and we had a message from Em. She had made it home all right. It was too late to call her though. I'd catch up in the morning.

"Honestly, does it bother you that Em and I share our intimacies?" I asked, serious, all of the sudden.

"Damn god question, Chrissie. I...I don't know. Probably not

anymore, actually," he snickered. "I mean, has she had any affairs? If her sex life with David is that barren, well, how does she deal with it?"

"Hmmm," I sighed. "Em's, well, different. No, she hasn't had any affairs...and she wouldn't. She's much too, uh, loyal? She feels our relationship does not violate that principle. Strange, yes, but that's the way she justifies it. I can tell when she's wound up and, well, I help her out. I guess that's enough for her, for now. Lately, though, she has my escapades and her vibrator to take the edge off," I giggled. "I so love telling her, watching her twitch and her face changing expressions. I love to see her squirm. I know, I'm a naughty girl," I replied, putting my emphasis on the 'naughty' word. I love to see Tom squirm, too.

"Do you think she has ever, uh, cheated on you? How would you feel if she had another lover?" Tom asked.

"Damn, you're going deep here, Tom. I...I haven't given that any thought. I guess I'd be happy for her, but yes, also wonder why 'we' weren't enough. She knows my commitment to her, okay. It's never come up. It's a fact of us that we'll definitely have to address.

You've given me something to think about, Tom," I sighed, wondering if I had been even more unfair to her. My guilt flooded back.

"I think what we ALL have to do is reconcile our infidelities in the past, put them behind us and move forwards. I'm hoping our talk went a long way in starting that," she sighed.

"Don't fret, okay," Tom whispered, trying to assuage any bad thoughts that were hovering around. "I only hope she's truly happy that I'm in your life now...and will be, forever. This is going to change our whole dynamic now, and hopefully for the better," I said.

"Of course, it will, but after today, I can safely say it WILL only be for the better. With her discovery about David, I can see her coming out of her shell and living a fuller life. I only hope she decides that we can be a part of that," I sighed, turning a bit melancholy at the thought of losing her.

I lay there for a few moments, thinking about what Tom had just said. His words ran through me heavily. I could feel my heart beating faster, my pulse throbbing through my head.

"Tom," I said, sadly. " I...I can't lose her. Do you think I'll lose her?" I asked, tears almost flowing from my worn-out eyes.

"Shhh....shhh...come here," he mumbled. "You'll not lose her, okay. I'll do whatever I can to make sure you don't, okay?" and he pulled me tight, trying to squeeze the doubts from my mind.

Damn you, Tom, I cried in my head. Why do have to be so fucking understanding... and right.

"Can we sleep now, darling?" I asked, but knew sleep would elude me because of what Tom said.

"Of course, darling. No shower, I gather?" he said, and I laughed.

"And lose all your sperm? No way!" I laughed at him.

He whispered, "Come here, darling," and his firm hands swept over my body, resting, finally on my butt. I laid my head on his shoulder and felt him drift off.

"I'm in love with you," I barely whispered, and closed my eyes.