All Comments on 'Take Me, Tom Pt. 28-30'

by Boo96

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Well this was a hot little chapter. Enjoyed the personal tour of london so far. Never been but would like ti see some of the places you mention.

Loved the action on the plane and fingering getting both chrissie and emily off.

Emily is hot and sexy.

How could you have him rolling in such a miserable car? Porsche nice choice!

Excellent chapters. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

MrdinkyMrdinkyabout 2 years ago

Very good addition to the story. I liked the subtle way emily is used to introduce her to the siblings relationship.. The more i read about her the more i want to see her with tom and chrissie. Emily needs to be full time character.

Nice sexy times for tom and chrissie while in london in this installment.

5/5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Tour of London is enjoyable but with so many plot lines in play, it seems to hold story progression back at times. I don’t envy untangling the web you’ve woven, but looking forward to it! 5*

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Where are we heading, cheating Emily is still with us albeit back in Australia. Hopefully a sign she is being eased out of the story.

The London tour brought back some memories.

3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoo96@Boo96
Photography, good whiskey ( just a wee dram, mind you) and erotica! I simply love femininity in all its forms. I tend to veer towards the incest but when the mood strikes, well... Extremely curious! Would love to correspond with like-minded souls.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES