All Comments on 'Take Me, Tom Pt. 33-35'

by Boo96

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Despite the forewarning in your prologue, it is getting a bit drawn out regarding the overall storyline. essentially, we just spent 6 pages getting to the pivotal point of the chapter - That Tom wasn't comfortable with a true 3-way relationship that includes Emily. I think you handled that transition well in this chapter although the narrative confused me to no end. It sounded like Chrissie accused Tom of driving the relationship and the confusion the parties were feeling. All the previous chapters had Chrisse being the driver, not Tom. Did I not interpret the narrative correctly? (Enjoying the story and detailed narrative, but I'm in the "too long" camp - LOL) 4*

MrdinkyMrdinkyabout 2 years ago

I like their journey but like demos said the story needs to speed up.

I agree that it looks like emily has been involved and needs to be more involved. Chrissie needs to be in control some more.

Tom may not be comfortable but if he loves chrissie he wont make her choose and sees how important she is in chrissies life. She loves emily and he also has some attraction to her.

So lets stop flip flopping and get the 3 of them together like the story has been going.

Emily and chrissie need to be together and tom needs to see this if he truly wants chrissie happy. Plus he gets another beautiful lady in his life to love.

I would like to see some excitement injected into their life.

I've lost count of how many times they have sex and what hasnt been done.

Lets see what emily has to offer the both of them!

I want to see them all 3 together. They would make a good relationship. With a big family

Still a good written story so for now still 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm enjoying the relationship developing between Tom & Chrissie but, there's really no logical place in their relationship where Emily could possibly fit it. Chrissie should realize what she's asked Tom to do is to change his views of what his relationship between the siblings could & should be. In my view Chrissie should realize what she could have with Tom & make the decision to tell Emily that there's really no place in her & Tom's relationship for another lover. I'm actually surprised that Tom didn't tell Chrissie as much when they had their talk after Chrissie cheated on Tom with Emily in Tom & Chrissie's bed!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm enjoying the ongoing story! Some say it's too slow, but I'd rather make sure that all 3 main characters are really fleshed out. From my point of view, I do not see a place in Tom & Chrissie's relationship for Emily. The fact that Chrissie could even think that Tom should upend his views on what a good relationship should be, ie. being Tom's views of a long term relationship between 1 man & 1 woman, each devoting their lives to the other, shows me that Chrissie has her views all screwed up. Tom, Chrissie & the kids should just relocate to England & leave Emily back in Chicago allowing her to get her life on track & eventually meeting & falling in love with a man, or woman, who can devote themselves to each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBoo96@Boo96
Photography, good whiskey ( just a wee dram, mind you) and erotica! I simply love femininity in all its forms. I tend to veer towards the incest but when the mood strikes, well... Extremely curious! Would love to correspond with like-minded souls.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES