Take Me, Tom Pt. 41-45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily laid her head on my shoulder, my fingers still in her hair. Chrissie's hand was on her leg, tenderly stroking her. I brought my free hand to her chin, and lifted it. My hand moved to her cheek, and I whispered, "Just think about it, Emily," and I kissed her. Our lips met, and little sparkles went off. She hesitated for two seconds, then returned my kiss with enthusiasm. I could feel Chrissie's hand on my arm, squeezing it gently. We broke after a few seconds, looking at each other.

"Christ, Tom! Where did THAT come from?" she smiled.

I took her hand and placed it on my chest. "Just think about it, all right?"

She turned her head to Chrissie, and they both moved towards each other, embracing like the lovers they used to be. Their kiss was slow but passionate. Both their hands were sweeping through the locks of each other. I still had my hand in Emily's hair and scrunched it up, holding her firm. I felt Chrissie's hand in her hair and squeezed it, letting her know I was finally good with this.

They hesitantly pulled away, knowing this was not the time. Chrissie laid her head on Emily's shoulder, the three of us confirming what we all felt.

"Who said 'no sex'?" Emily giggled. "Can I reconsider that hasty remark?"

"No," I laughed. "You're right, Emily. It's not often you'll hear me agree with someone saying no to sex, but you're right. Let's grow into this, all right. That's the only way we'll really know. It won't always be sex, right, but I think we can promise you the connection and intimacy that Chrissie and I have," I said.

"Oh, Chrissie! Stop pouting! I'm sure your, uh, fiancé will fuck you tonight!" she laughed and hugged each other. "Now, what else did you want to talk about?"

"This comes to my next thing, which may not matter anymore, but here goes! I had two preliminary talks with people at the V&A and the National Portrait Gallery. Tom's company contributes to the V&A every year, so he knows Matthew there, and we worked with Alison Weekly eighteen months ago with seven of our paintings we lent her for their exhibit. I had a wonderful meeting with Matthew, Em, he wants us both to fly over in a few weeks for a formal interview in front of the board. Is that something you might be interested in? Alison should be getting back to me any day now," she said.

"My God! What didn't you two get up to over there? Chrissie? Really? The V&A AND the Portrait Gallery? I can't believe you even got a foot in the door there! I'm... I'm lost for words! You two don't mess around, eh? she chuckled.

They were holding hands, almost in tears, as Chrissie told her a bit more about the job. I thought Emily would faint!

"So. Would you still be willing to move to London with us? I know our relationship has changed, okay, but... I love it there, Em. It's so different from here. The

museums, the opera, the culture. Sure, there are bad things, too, but we love it there. Tom and I think that it may help our, uh, situation, too. If we start over somewhere people don't know us, it would free us up. We know this is a huge ask, but...would you?" she asked, unsure if this was a step too far, given Emily's uncertainty now.

Emily quietly chuckled to herself. "Chrissie, I could see how enamoured you were with London. I thought that might be on the cards. I'm not surprised! If we all decide to try the whole throuple thing, yes. I have my parents here and my job. I'm 35, going through a divorce, and have no kids. It may be time for a real change, eh? I...I...yes! Let's see, all right? So, what's your timeline anyway? Next week? Next year?" Emily asked.

"We're thinking at the end of the school term, giving us a chance to move and get the kid's schooling sorted. If possible, I don't want to relocate them during the school year, and it'll be too disruptive for them, especially after today," she said, somewhat deflated. "Now, if you decide that you don't want to be with Tom and me, the job may still be there. Well, an interview, but after the way, I talked you up..." she giggled.

Emily looked at her, seeing how happy she was now.

"You both actually thought of...me? I'm... I'm taken aback. I wouldn't have expected this. You both have certainly thought through your first steps, eh?" she smiled. "Yes. I'll certainly consider it."

"Tom? Should we...you know...what we...?" Chrissie asked, and I knew what she meant. "I'll be right back!" she chuckled.

Emily and I looked at each other and smiled.

"I get it now, Tom. I can see more why she's so in love with you," she sighed, and leaned into me.

"Thank you, Emily. I can appreciate your uncertainty, and it couldn't have been easy to say that instead of just leaping in, so thanks. That says a lot about you to me." I whispered.

"It was actually easy, Tom. I care for her and you so much. It was the right thing to do...for everyone, all right?" she said, and leaned in and kissed me chastely. "I know you'll take care of her and love her. Always. Let's see if I can't join you both, all right."

Chrissie came back to the front room, loaded down with bags.

"Em? Down here. Come see what we have for you?" she handed me the brooch and scarf wrapped up in beautiful paper.

Emily was taken aback. "What did you two do? Hmm? You shouldn't have. Really! Just having you both back is enough of a present, especially with what you've given me tonight," she gushed, but sat with Chrissie on the floor. I watched the two of them so wrapped up in pleasing each other. Emily carefully brought dress after dress out of the bags, squealing at each one, loving what Chrissie had chosen. She made Emily hold up each dress in kind; both of us were pleased with what we had chosen. Emily was speechless.

Emily gave me a sly look when she pulled the M&S lingerie out.

"I know what I'll be wearing on our first date, Tom," Emily laughed.

"Now, Tom has one more for you," Chrissie said. "This is special, Em. Because you're so special," she sighed.

I handed her the beautifully wrapped gifts. She gingerly opened it, pulling back the paper carefully. Her mouth was agape, her lips the perfect 'O'.

"NO. You...you shouldn't have," she gushed. "This...this is beautiful! Where did you find this? It's...exquisite!" she sighed, touched beyond words, tiny tears forming in her eyes.

"Tom took me to this antique jeweler in Portobello Road market. Tom knew exactly what he was looking for. I love it. We hope you do, too. I think it's you, Em," Chrissie asserted. "Tell her about it, darling."

I spent the next few minutes talking about the stunning brooch and scarf. We could tell she was touched.

She hugged Chrissie, tears forming in her beautiful eyes. She crawled over to me, thanking me profusely, and gently kissed me. Chrissie crawled over behind her and embraced her, Emily in the middle.

"I...I don't deserve you two!" she blushed.

"Yes, you do, Em. We deserve each other... right?" Chrissie sighed.

"Always. I...I love everything! You both are too kind. Truly! I wasn't expecting this. Maybe a Toblerone, but this? I love it all. Thank you both! I... I'm speechless," she sighed, visibly touched.

We had one more drink and then helped her pack everything up. It was getting late, so it was time for her to head home. We thanked her for all her help today; her moral support was so welcome. We walked her to the door, both our arms on her shoulders. She kissed Chrissie first, their lips touching so deliciously. She then wrapped her arms around me, looked at me, bent her head down, and kissed me, our lips touching so sensitively for the second time.

We waved her off and then cleared up, eager to slip into bed.

We both slipped beneath the duvet after readying ourselves.

"What a day, eh? How are you feeling now?" I asked.

"Oh, Tom. Where do I begin? The kid's father has let them down for the last time. I need to call the police tomorrow and give a statement. Will you go with me, darling? I could use your support. Then everything with Em turned out better than I expected, eh? At least she's thinking about it. It's probably better than just saying 'yes' right away." she sighed. "And thank you again for what you did for David. Em and I was able to calm Chloe down and handle her questions. You seemed to handle David perfectly. Thanks."

"Let me know where and when, and I'll be there, okay? I'm sure I can get out early tomorrow as it will be a catch-up day for me. David and I had a good time if finding out you lost your dad the same day is good. We talked, and I think he'll be all right. We'll keep an eye on both of them. Now. Emily. God, that was a surprise, eh? I wasn't expecting that! I didn't see that coming. I understand what she said, though. You know she's right, though. She's a remarkable woman, Chrissie. You do know she did that for us, don't you?" I said.

"I know, Tom. The last two weeks have really solidified us, hasn't it? It was hard to hear and take in, but yeah, I get it. It'll take a while to sink in, but I know she did this for us, Tom. We do need to take it slow and not push. I still have a good feeling, though. Ya gotta love her for that! So. Busy day for both of us tomorrow," she sighed.

I beckoned her over. She slid on my chest, delicately kissing me.

"So. You wanna quick fuck, darling?" she giggled. "I'd love to take our time, but I

just need you inside me, darling.

"I think that's what we both need, sweetheart," I chuckled. Front or behind?" I laughed, romance not even coming into the equation tonight.

"Hmm? From behind, darling man. Fuck me hard from behind," she sighed, as I felt her slipping her panties down.

I pulled her onto me, her little butt nestled perfectly against my covered hardness. I moved her hair out of the way, bit her neck, and lavished it with tiny kisses. I pushed my pyjamas down, my cock now laying on her ass crack. She pushed up against me, eager for the relief she was craving. I lifted her right leg and laid it on my right arm, holding it up whilst my hand stroked her pussy, my fingers lingering in her labia as I kissed her shoulder.

"Tom...just take me, dammit," she hissed.

I placed my leaking head at her entrance, Chrissie pushing back and impaling herself. I heard her delicious grunts permeate the room. I held her hip against my groin, and shafted my sister, my cock harder than I imagined

"Ohh, Tom. You're... you're...so...fucking har-..." she groaned as I pushed my hips onto her, my cock thrusting and taking her. "Just...Yesss."

I moved her leg from my arm and pushed her on her front, my cock firmly embedded in her. She would push her tight ass up, trying to take more, but at this angle, she couldn't. I made her legs apart, lifted her by her hips, and fucked her. My body roughly slapped against her ass, Chrissie's splayed out on the bed, her arms above her head.

"Do you like being fucked, Chrissie? Hmm? I love fucking your tight little pussy," I teased as I flicked my cock in and out of her, filling her with my expanding girth.

"I...I love your cock, Tom. Just...just fuck me like you're going to...," she cried out, her words striking a chord with me.

I slapped her butt, her little cry turning to long sighs as I cocked her repeatedly.

"I'm fucking you, Chrissie," I said, as I thrust deep into her.

I laid on Chrissie's back, my face in her hair, my hips slapping against her, my cock

pistoning in and out of her gushy cunt. Chrissie couldn't answer; her low moans and noises were enough of an answer. I could feel her muscles grabbing me, her body almost shaking as I pummelled her cunt.

"YES, TOM! YES!" she screamed into the pillow, my thick cum spewing inside her. "So hard, To....so har..." she groaned.

I could feel her little spasms, sap soaking my cock, dripping down and over our bodies. I thrust into her, discharging my potent seed deep inside her. I leaned down, and bit her shoulder, so immersed in my orgasm. Chrissie lurched up, the pain, no doubt, searing through her, but kept cumming on my cock.

"You're sooo....har-...", she whined.

Even after emptying my aching balls, I stayed hard and fucked her, slicing in and out of her now abused cunt. Chrissie had all but stopped moving, her peak gone now, but I continued my assault. Chrissie's lifeless body was under me, her channel now soaked and loose. I needed to cum again. I needed to fill my sister again and again.I felt her hands slapping at my thighs, her weak voice murmuring, "Red".I pulled out of her, my cock as rigid as when I entered her fifteen minutes ago. I fell to her side, my breathing ragged. I laid my arm on her, and she slowly crawled over to my chest, her wet hair draping me.

"Sorry, darling," I half-heartily sighed.

"Shhh. Shhh," she sighed.

I looked at her little face, sated and red. I moved her red hair from her face, gently kissing her cheek. I saw a tiny smile cross her lips, so I kissed her cheek again. I slipped from beneath her head, and went and grabbed some juice. I clambered back next to her. She was coming to now as I handed her the cold glass. She gulped it down with a smile.

She looked up at me, and softly said, "I...I needed that, Tom. ALL of it, okay? Thank...thank you, darling man," she sighed, her wet face plastered on my chest again. "I'm so in love with you, Tom."

"It's been an emotional day, darling. Glad I was here to help!" I chuckled.

Her hand slapped my face, half-heartily.

I slipped from the bed again and grabbed her panties, and I gingerly turned her on her back and slipped them up her toned legs. My pyjamas were soaked, but I kept them on nonetheless. I pulled the light duvet over us, kissed her head, and whispered,

"Sleep, darling." I heard her soft murmurings in minutes.

1...5678910