Take Me, Tom Pt. 55-56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First. Emily? Are you staying the night?" I asked.

"Believe me, I'd love to but really should head home and sleep! I need to change into fresh clothes for work, so, no, I'll head back in a bit. You need to spend some time with Chrissie. I kind of hogged you last night and this morning," she chuckled.

"We are going to have to figure this out. God knows how, but it needs to be addressed," I said. "I loved the connection, Emily, but we need to work out how this gives us all the time we need. The last thing we need is jealousy creeping in already! As this goes on, I really think we need to put aside time once a week and talk. Everything is on the table. This will end up in a mess if we don't, okay?" I asked.

"First of all, since this seems to be directed at me, I know that you and Em need to connect, and that's so important. Now, if that means that I miss an orgasm or three, fine. But yes, your idea for a weekly check-in sounds just right. Now, Em, you didn't hog Tom last night...or this morning. I...I loved it!" Chrissie smiled.

"Wonderful," I said. "Now, Emily. I would like us to sit down and figure out what exactly you want and need from this. What are your expectations? What are you not willing to compromise on? This is the time to align what we're doing. I know you'll love this, Chrissie, but I would like us all to make a list. Make a list so we can go over it, point by point. Everything and anything, all right. Sleeping arrangements, sex, who does what, money. Anything," I suggested.

"Boy, he really has thought this through, hasn't he," Emily said to Chrissie.

"I have the feeling this is only the beginning of Tom's list!" Chrissie chuckled. "It's a sensible idea, though. Let's get the easy stuff out of the way. I think it will give us a better idea of where we all are. We can make the big decision then. In theory, I'd say we're all on the same page, but it's the things we haven't thought about that will cripple us."

"Now, I'm going to leave so you can make love with your husband, okay? Chrissie, Tom, this has been the most overwhelming of weeks for me. I...I can't wait to hear from Matthew, either way! Even if nothing comes from this, it's a week I shall never forget. You both have given me so much already, so thank you," she said, a few tiny tears dripping down her face.

We both hugged and kissed her, her face squashed between our lips.

"I'll see you at work, sweetie. Thanks for being there for me. It meant the world to me. Let's hope we hear from Matthew soon!" Chrissie said.

"C'mere," I said, and held my arms out. "Thanks for being there with Chrissie, and thanks for the time we spent together. The beginning of more? We'll clear out some space for your clothes, all right? I'll see you soon, Emily," I sighed, and we deeply embraced, Chrissie's arms wrapped around us. We walked her to her car, helped her, and waved her off.

"Whew, eh?" I laughed.

Chrissie playfully slapped my arm, then slid her arm through mine as we watched her

drive away.

"Early night, darling?" she smiled.

"I do need that with you, darling," I whispered.

We calmly walked into the house, cleared up our glasses, and turned the lights off. We headed for the bedroom, hand in hand. We peed and brushed and walked to the bedroom, stripping separately, and pulling the covers over us. She was fading quickly. I leaned over her, moved her hair from her face, and kissed her. I looked into her eyes and saw her tiredness.

"Sleep, darling. I'll wake you early, though," I smiled.

"You had better, Tom. Sorry. I'm just so tired right now. I'll make it..." she started.

"Shhh, Chrissie. Sleep. I'm right here, next to you. Always, okay?" I stated.

"Mmmm, I love the sound of that. Sweet dreams, beautiful man," she sighed.