All Comments on 'Take Only as Directed Ch. 11'

by penfrock

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GingerVyeGingerVyealmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

I can't put my finger on it, but your writing is so very appealing!

I love the "real" bodies of these two characters. It is so refreshing. And the fact they are caring towards one another. I like that he utilizes her education, and treats her mind with respect. Smart man.

It seems like the perfect relationship.

AnomandarisAnomandarisalmost 12 years ago
Nice!

Always look forward to reading a new chapter in this story. Please keep up the good work.

lottie_8853lottie_8853about 11 years ago
brilliant

Will there be any more to this? this story is brilliant!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Drama

Brief criticism: in order to have drama, you have to have conflict.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadabout 10 years ago
Where are you going with this story?

You've established your characters, you have laid your ground rules, you have allowed Janie to evolve; Richard rather less so, but there is time for him to change as a result of their relationship and their interactions. But you have reached the point in the story where you need to introduce conflict and tension, then resolve it in such a way that your characters and your readers will be satisfied. So get on with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Delightful wicked, quiet feasible future slavery based on modern incarceration trends.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 8 years ago
Great concept, great story

Good solution for the mortgage and credit card companies. All they have to do is get the legislative authority for self-indentureship for debt relief. It could be a good alternative for restoring credit ratings. Ultimately, it would be misused by some guy who would manage to indenture his bimbo to clear his own debts. Then, on to the next bimbo. But most guys end up in debt by trying to satisfy the neediness of the current bimbo, am I not correct? So it's definitely a morally and ethically needed solution.

BTW, I was really hoping the tag-team duopoly was going to be the winning bidder and move on to a storyline of tag team medication for the lucky ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hey!

Please submit more! this is really good! I really like your take on what is essentially the sub genre of mind control(my favorite category) and make it a real possibility, instead of genii s or magic elixirs or talismans from another century! I have favorited this story-please do continue it! I can see where even after her indentured servitude is over, she would request to keep the pump and make her consensual slavery real and she can never give him up or stop being who she is for him. Forgot my login, but Shadowmane on this site. Thanks again for a nice read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous