Take Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers

“Mia darling, what can I do for you?”

“Hello beautiful. I need a favor. Are you still banging that cute little DA? What’s her name?”

“Victoria? Yes, I am still fucking her. In fact we are in consultation right now,” the amused voice came back

“Say hello to Ms. Mia my dear,” Elaine said into the receiver.

“Hello Ms. Takashi,” a strained voice dutifully called.

“Good darling,” Elaine said as she returned the receiver to her ear.

“I assume “consultation” means she is under your desk eating your pussy?” Mia had to say with a grin playing at her lips.

“Actually Victoria has been quite naughty. She refused a plea bargain with one of my clients, so now I am going to have to go to court and waste my valuable time,” Elaine said petulantly. There was another click and the hollow resonance Mia recognized as a speakerphone.

“There we go, tell Ms. Mia where you are Victoria,”

“I am bent over mistress’s desk, Ms. Mia,” the strained voice replied.

“And what am I doing?”

“You’re fucking me,” the voice breathed with a groan.

“Tell Ms. Mia where,”

“In my tight little ass,” the voice came back. There was a grunt that sounded like it forced the air from the poor girl’s lungs.

“And what am I fucking you with?”

“A dildo,”

“Which one?” Elaine said. Mia could hear the tension in her friend’s voice and the rhythmic slapping of her hips against the DA’s backside.

“The big one,” Victoria whimpered.

“Now, what can I do for you?” Elaine said as she picked the receiver back up. Mia outlined what she needed.

“That’s positively devious. May I ask what this man has done to you?” Elaine said when Mia had finished. The dark haired woman saw no reason to lie, but she also knew Elaine. If she said she was in love with Heather it would hurt her standing with the high-powered attorney, to whom love was a sign of weakness. Better to sound like a horny top than a love sick waif Mia decided.

“He’s married to my secretary and I can’t get the little bitch’s legs spread until he is out of the way,” Mia said. Elaine cackled with delight.

“I’m going to put you back on speaker dear. You just tell Little Miss. Smarty Pants here exactly what you want. I’ll make sure the message is driven home,”

“I’m sure you will,” Mia said chuckling. As she waited for her friend to transfer back to speakerphone she made a promise. This I am going to do for you Heather, even if you end up despising me. He won’t ever hit you again.

----

As she hung up the phone Heather realized she had nothing to wear. She was sitting in a chair wearing one of the hotel’s robes and a worn pair of cotton panties. The robe was open so it didn’t touch her breasts and the crotch of her panties was soaked. Heather pulled her hand back from her crotch and frowned. That’s the fourth time in an hour, she thought. First when I was watching TV, then when I was trying to read, later when I was looking out the window and just now when I was talking to my sexy boss, what’s come over me? She clenched her hands tightly on the wooden arms of her chair, as if that would make them behave.

“My sexy boss?” she asked out loud. Where on earth did that come from? she thought. Well, I guess she is pretty sexy, I mean with that body and those eyes and her presence and all. And of course she is so nice and friendly and sweet. I guess I could see how a guy would go for her. Of course Jim didn’t like her, but he had never seen her dressed up. Heather remembered the one time Jim had seen her employer. Last week Heather had stayed late to help with the paperwork for this week’s conference. She had been riding the train for the last few days because the car was dead and they didn’t have any money to fix it. Jim kept saying he would do it and had gotten angry when she offered to call a mechanic so Heather just walked and rode the train now.

It has started to storm before they were done and Mia had refused to let her walk home in the rain. Of course she had asked Mia in, it was only polite. She remembered the two of them, soaked and giggling bursting into the house to find Jim passed out drunk in his stained boxers and a ratty t-shirt. Heather had been so embarrassed, but Mia had just laughed it off. Jim had thrown an almost empty beer can at them and cursed before rolling back over and passing out again. Heather remembered how Mia looked then, black hair falling softly on her face and dusted with droplets of water, eyes laughing happily. She remembered how she had easily been able to see the peach bra Mia wore under the wet white blouse….

A jagged bolt of pleasure shot through her and Heather moaned. She looked down in horror to find her hand gently stroking the wet crotch of her panties. Heather snatched her hand away from her pussy like it burned and muttered to herself. No more anti-depressant, she swore as she stood and hurried to the bathroom. The pretty blonde ran a cold shower and stood under the frigid water, hoping it would somehow cool the fires burning in her body. If anything the water had the opposite effect, making her already sensitive nipples stand out rigidly from her small aureoles. She got out of the shower and dried off then collapsed on her bed. There was no way she could go through the rest of the afternoon like this.

Closing her eyes, she hesitantly began to caress her sensitive breasts. She slid one hand down and began to gently stroke her already wet lips. She hurriedly stroked herself, pushing for orgasm as quickly as she could get it. Much like intercourse with Jim she had learned to will herself to orgasm quickly or do without. More often than not she did without, unless he had been hitting the coke. The sex was wonderful then, but he was so mean when on drugs it wasn’t worth it.

Heather imagined herself having sex with a partner who thoroughly fucked her. She was fast approaching her orgasm when her dream lover looked up. Even as the first contraction hit her, Heather’s eyes shot open in horror. Her dream lover’s face had been none other than her beautiful oriental boss. The orgasm she experienced was stronger than any she had ever known before.

Heather slept afterwards and awoke feeling more or less herself. It was nearly six o’clock and she rose slowly and blinked hard. She had had the most erotic dreams, all centered on her dark haired boss. She felt no burning need now, and for the first time that day her nipples were not stiff. Heather glanced at her few clothes and cringed. She always dressed down and tired not to show her natural beauty. Jim got so angry when she used makeup or wore anything revealing. She told herself she should be flattered by his jealousy, but she did sometimes wish she had nice things like she wore back in college.

Heather picked up the heavy, ugly bra that Jim had ordered for her and began the complicated procedure for putting it on. The heavy material, straps and buckles were designed to flatten her chest. It was painful at first, but over time she had become used to its constrictive grip. Plain cotton panties that were wearing thin in places were next and then her last pair of panty hose. She was happy to see they didn’t have a run in them, not that she showed her legs often anyway. Heather kept a small portion of each paycheck for her wardrobe. She thought she kept it well hidden, but apparently Jim had found it and so she was having to scrape by until next payday. She only owned one dress, a large sacklike one that had a pretty floral print on it. She washed her face carefully and put her hair back. Looking into the mirror she forced a smile. It wasn’t pretty, but it was the way her man wanted her to dress so she did it without a complaint.

There was a knock at the door and Heather rushed to open it. She tried very hard not to stare as Mia smiled at her. The oriental woman wore a jade green silk dress that hugged every curve. It fell to mid thigh and her long legs were encased in black stockings. A silver anklet set off high heels in the same color as the dress and silver dragon earrings accentuated her beautiful face. She was so breathtakingly beautiful that Heather felt ugly just being near her.

“Oh Mia, I didn’t realize we were going some place that ritzy. Can’t we just get a pizza or something?”

“Of course not, I’ve already made reservations at Toni’s for nine,” Mia said easily.

“I’m afraid I don’t have anything to wear, I wasn’t expecting to go out someplace nice,” Heather said hesitantly, but her boss took her hand and locked eyes with her.

“Would it have mattered?” Mia said in a soft tone.

“Well, of course it would have I…”

“You what? Would have found an excuse not to go? I bet that’s the only dress you own isn’t it?” Mia said, her voice still soft. Heather nodded and put her head down.

“Let’s go down to the galleria and fix that,” Mia said.

“Oh Mia, I can’t. Jim found my wardrobe money. I can’t even afford new stockings,” Heather said despondently.

“He hasn’t found mine,” her boss said with a wink, “but first here’s your medicine,”

----

Mia watched closely as Heather took the bottle of pills. She looked at it dubiously and then set it on the nightstand.

“Shouldn’t you take one before we go out?” Mia asked innocently.

“I don’t think I am going to take them anymore,” Heather said hesitantly.

“Of course you are,” Mia said as she went to the bathroom and returned with a glass of water. She opened the bottle and poured out one of the blue pills and handed it to her secretary. As soon as Heather looked up and opened her mouth to protest, Mia was ready.

“I won’t take no for an answer Heather. Taking yourself off of prescribed medication is dangerous. You can stop taking them once you see your doctor, if he feels it’s necessary, but you are too valuable for me to loose you for any period of time,” Mia said sternly. She felt an inner sense of triumph when Heather smiled at the compliment and took the pill. Mia surreptitiously slipped the bottle into her PA’s purse while she was putting the glass away.

“Come on,” Mia said handing Heather her ugly purse and pushing her out the door.

The conference center had a mall built into it. The stores were all very expensive and Mia sensed Heather growing anxious as they entered. She had already scoped out the place and intentionally steered them past a small bar.

“How bout a drink before we start?’ Mia said casually.

“I don’t think I can drink while on my medicine,” Heather said.

“I don’t remember any warnings, check the bottle,” Mia said. She knew there would be no warning, she had carefully peeled off the little sticker herself.

“I don’t have it with me,”

“Yes you do, you stuck it into your purse after you took you pill, don’t you remember?” Mia said. Heather fished in her purse and seemed puzzled when she found the bottle. She seemed even more puzzled when she could find no warning label on it.

“See?” Mia said and guided the still confused woman into the bar. They both had a drink and then Mia dragged Heather over to the high-end lingerie shop. Mia tried to control her heartbeat as she moved to the hosiery rack and selected a pair of sheer black stockings. She made sure they weren’t stay ups before handing them to Heather. Heather accepted them and then blushed a deep red.

“Oh, I don’t wear stocking stockings, I meant pantyhose,” she said. She seemed to be less ill at ease and Mia decided to press her luck.

“In that case we will have to get you a garterbelt or two won’t we?”

“Oh, I couldn’t!” Heather protested, but her eyes were sparkling as she surveyed all the feminine things around her.

“Of course you can, grab a basket and since I am buying you will just have to let me choose won’t you?” Mia said. Her tone was still kind, but she added just a bit of sternness. It wasn’t a command, but it wasn’t quite a request either.

“I guess so,” Heather said doubtfully. Mia selected one in black and one in white and added three more pairs of stockings to the basket Heather now carried.

“Now for bras, what size do you take?”

“Oh, they won’t have the kind of bra I wear here,” Heather said.

“Of course they do, what size are you?” Mia asked.

“34-D,” Heather murmured so quietly that it was almost inaudible.

“Pardon me?” Mia said in disbelief. She had only asked to get her sexy little PA to loosen up and talk. She had guessed the young woman wore a B cup, at the very most a C.

“I wear a 34-D,” she said quietly, “Jimbo said I looked like a cow, so he got me special bras from online. That’s why I knew they wouldn’t have the kind I wear here,” Heather said in a very small voice. Mia was caught between insane anger and a wildly rising lust. She couldn’t even imagine tits like that on Heather’s petite frame. The very thought sent her own hormones raging. On the other hand she wanted to kill the heartless son of a bitch who would say something like that to such a sensitive young woman.

What kind of man could be that cruel, Mia asked herself in disbelief. The same kind who raises hell when she uses makeup, refuses to let her wear anything that doesn’t fall at least to her ankles and makes up excuses for why they can’t buy her new clothes, she thought. In short a useless motherfucker who is afraid she will get some attention from someone, wake up and leave his sorry ass.

“Perhaps they don’t have the kind you wear, but they do have some nice ones,” Mia said, hoping to keep the rage from her voice.

“But…” Heather began.

“No but’s,” Mia interrupted. She moved brusquely to the bra display and began digging through the drawers. Mia selected five eventually, 2 silk, 2 satin and one darling one in red lace. Her mouth was watering by the time she finished, imagining those succulent tits Heather had been hiding from her. Beneath that lust burned a frightening rage at her PA’s good for nothing husband.

“What kind of panties do you wear? Bikini or thong?” Mia said, grinning wickedly as Heather blushed and lowered her eyes.

“I usually just get whatever is cheapest at Wal-Mart,”

“In that case we will try a few pairs of each to see which you like better,” Mia said and proceeded to pick some out. Digging through the basket she selected the black stockings, garterbelt, bra and a tiny black thong. She took the basket from Heather’s hands and shoved the few items towards her.

“Go ahead and try them on,” Mia said.

“Oh, I couldn’t,” Heather said with wide eyes.

“You have to honey, you don’t want to have to come back and return them do you?”

“Well, I guess I should,” she said eyeing the small amount of material she had in her hands dubiously. As soon as she was safely in the dressing room Mia sauntered up to the counter and asked a sales girl to come assist her.

“Need some help in there?” Mia called as they returned to the dressing cubes.

“No! Everything fits fine,” Heather called. Mia was hoping she was loosened up; she was dying for a peak of what she hoped would be her dessert.

“Well, come on out and let’s see,” Mia said, hoping her voice didn’t betray her lust.

“You can’t be serious,” Heather called back.

“Of course I am serious, now get your fanny out here, we are going to be late otherwise,” Mia said. Her voice again carried a slight edge, not too much, but she was beginning to see that Heather responded better to commands than requests. As Mia expected the door opened and the young woman hesitantly stepped out.

Heather looked like a vision. The black lingerie set off her naturally pale skin and somehow wearing the sexy under things made her stand straighter and slouch less. Her blonde hair fell in a soft cascade to her shoulders. Those petite shoulders seemed incapable of supporting the huge soft orbs of her breasts. The satin shimmered and Mia was pleased to notice that Heather’s nipples were already making tents in the soft fabric. Her trim waist blended gracefully into soft hips and a teardrop ass. The thong was almost indecently small and just barely covered what looked to be a trim little pussy. Her long legs looked superbly muscled and Mia could easily imagine them wrapped around her. No wonder that prick keeps her dressed like a granny, Mia thought as she drank in Heather’s natural beauty.

“Could you ring those up with the rest? She’ll be wearing them out,” Mia finally managed to say. She quickly stepped into the boot and eyed the strange bra with its straps and buckles before grabbing it and the plain worn out panties.

“Put these in the bag too if you don’t mind,’ she said. Heather stood there looking helpless, but dutifully stepped back into the booth when Mia nodded towards it.

The next shop was a fashionable clothier where Mia picked out a powder blue silk blouse and brown knee length suede skirt for her PA. She noticed approvingly that Heather didn’t protest or even try to change back into her hideous dress.

Mia next dragged her charge to the small salon for a makeover. Heather seemed torn between loving the attention and defying her husband’s edicts. Mia didn’t really give a damn about Jimbo’s orders, the more she could get Heather to ignore the better.

They ran upstairs to drop off the packages and Mia noted with a smile that Heather was taking longer in the bathroom than was necessary.

------

Heather stared at herself in the mirror. She hadn’t looked this good since college. She shivered when she moved. The satin cups of the bra were far worse on her now stiff nipples than that monstrosity she had been wearing in the car was. Her breasts swayed when she moved and even bounced under the blouse when she experimentally jumped. She couldn’t remember the last time she had seen them do that, she rarely used a mirror at home. Her breasts were a secondary consideration however; the thong was driving her mad. The soft satin was pulled tightly against her asshole and she had never thought anything could feel so wildly erotic. Her pussy twitched each time she moved and the cool material caressed her.

“Hurry up in there,” Mia called. Something in her friend’s voice had changed. Heather couldn’t quite put a finger on it, but it seemed sexier now, more commanding and confident. She took one more look and then scampered out to meet Mia.

The whole ride to the restaurant Heather shifted uncomfortably in her seat. Well, uncomfortably wasn’t the word really. Between the bra caressing her nipples as they gently swayed to the rhythm of the highway, the thong pulling against her pussy and ass and the maddening sensation of the stockings on her legs she was close to orgasm when Mia pulled the car into the parking lot.

Toni’s was a small romantic Italian restaurant in the heart of the entertainment district. Mia had selected it carefully for the small cozy booths, soft music and because they served wine with every dish. Heather felt a minor tremor run through her body when she opened the car door and turned to get out. The motion caused the thong to pull tight against her now soaked lips and she bit her tongue to keep from moaning. Mia came around the car and offered her hand, which Heather gladly took. The tall oriental woman opened the door and held it for her, which Heather found sweet.

The restaurant was cozy and the lights dim. A tuxedoed waiter showed them to a small booth and Mia slid in across from her. Some of the men in the room gave her boss long stares and for some strange reason Heather felt a pang of jealousy.

Mia seemed not to notice, but once the waiter arrived with the menu’s she glanced over at two of the men.

“Looks like they are checking you out,” she casually observed.

“Not me, you” Heather said, perhaps a bit too quickly. Mia smiled and lowered her menu. She leaned closer and whispered conspiratorially.

“Want to make them stop?”

“Yes,” Heather said automatically. She didn’t know why it was so important to her, but the hungry glances they were casting at Mia were really beginning to bother her. Mia smiled and put her menu flat on the table and then motioned for Heather to do the same. Once she did her older boss reached out and gently took both of Heather’s hands in her own. Her skin was softer than silk and Heather found it hugely distracting when Mia began to gently caress her hands.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,939 Followers