Take Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,943 Followers

The kiss continued for a long time, until Mia had explored every millimeter of Heather’s mouth several times over. Heather kissed back with increasing boldness until her tongue finally darted into Mia’s mouth. When there was no repercussion she pushed her tongue deeply into Mia’s mouth. The kiss, which had been so gentle before heated up, until their tongues were battling, pushing against each other feverishly.

Heather’s hands slid down her back and up the rise of her rump, until the girl began to knead Mia’s cheeks. The kiss became even more heated, until the desperation in it took Mia’s breath away. Heather was pulling Mia tightly to her now and kissing back so fiercely that Mia forgot for a moment who was the seducer. Mia broke the kiss and began to lick and nuzzle the girl’s neck. Heather moaned softly and her hands twined in Mia’s short hair. Mia kissed along the straining muscle that stood out as Heather raised her head and then began to tongue the hollow where her delicate collarbones met.

“Oh god,” she groaned.

Mia flattened her tongue and ran it all the way up the girl’s neck, flicking it as she moved over Heather’s chin. Their eyes locked again and Mia returned to Heather’s sweet lips. As she kissed, Mia’s hands moved to the neck of the silk blouse and she undid a button. Mia pushed the material aside and broke the kiss to lick the newly exposed skin. Heather moaned and her body arched upwards.

“You like that don’t you?” Mia purred.

“Yes,” Heather responded, drawing the “s” out into a sibilance that was highly erotic to the older woman.

Mia’s hands returned to the blouse and quickly undid the rest of the small pearl buttons. When she finished she crawled off the girl and back onto her feet. Squatting between Heather’s thighs she pulled the blonde up to a sitting position and pushed the blouse back off her shoulders. Mia had to pause a moment and just stare. Heather’s eyes were closed and she wore an expectant expression, the silk blouse was pushed back to reveal her wondrous tits, encased in the black satin of her bra. Mia rose and gently bit Heather’s shoulder as she pulled at the blouse. It was still buttoned at her wrists, but came off when Mia tugged it hard enough. Her hands were already behind the girl and went to the clasp that held her bra. Mia unhooked the bra, but didn’t remove it, she returned to Heather’s neck and nipped lightly, causing the girl to quiver.

Mia pulled back so she could watch as she hooked her fingers under the bra straps and lifted the garment from Heather’s shoulders. Heather was watching her face and Mia did not even try to mask her admiration as the bra fell away and the petite blonde’s large breasts were finally exposed to her gaze.

Mia had never seen breasts like these. They drooped slightly under their own weight, but there was no lack of firmness and somehow they stood out proudly from Heather’s tiny chest. They were beautifully sculpted and the white skin was flawless. Mia marveled at the tiny network of blue veins just under that pale skin. The aureoles were pink and surprisingly tiny, no bigger than a half dollar, but the nipples were long and thick. Mia’s hands seemed to move of their own accord and she gently hefted them, reveling in their weight.

“They’re beautiful,” Mia breathed.

“Really,” Heather said. Her voice was filled with an almost pleading need to believe it was true and that tone shook Mia from her trance. She tore her eyes from the spectacle to Heather’s face. Mia struggled to find the right words to express what she was feeling.

“I’ve never seen anything so beautiful in all my life. If you were mine, I wouldn’t ever let you wear anything at home,” Mia said. Heather blushed and turned her head, but Mia caught her chin and turned her face until their eyes met.

“I mean it. I wouldn’t make you wear ugly bras and hideous dresses. I am not ashamed of you Heather, I would show you off every chance I got and would revel in the jealous stares people gave me,”

“Would you?” she asked, cocking her head and staring. Mia just nodded and pushed her back onto the bed. She pressed her face between the large orbs and kissed the silky skin at the bottom of the valley between them. Mia lost herself in the silken treasures, loving the pressure of the sides of the domes on her cheeks. Her hands traced lightly along the outsides as she slowly began to lave one with her tongue. Mia worked her way around the huge tit unhurriedly; slowly the sheer size impressed itself on her as her tongue actually began to ache from constant licking. As she worked all the way around, the dark haired woman slowly worked her way upward until her the tip of her pink tongue grazed the uneven perimeter of Heather’s puckered aureole. Heather was moaning softly now and whined when Mia let her tongue slide down the inside of the girl’s breast to the valley and start working up the other breast. Her hands still kneaded and caressed the heated skin, but she avoided the nipples totally. Mia had never met a girl who could cum just from having her breasts adored and she wanted to see if Heather really could.

By the time she reached the aureole on the left breast Mia was beginning to believe Heather could. The blonde’s hips undulated wildly against Mia’s abdomen and she was whimpering and moaning continuously. Mia’s mouth covered the whole nipple and aureole at once and she began to lash the little nubbin with her tongue. At the same time her hand seized the girl’s other nipple and began to roll it between her fingers. Heather gasped and then groaned as a tremor passed through her body. Mia could feel he tension in Heather’s petite body and nipped the stiff nipple in her mouth. She held on tightly as Heather’s body spasmed and then the girl went wild, plunging on the bed in a paroxysm of pleasure. Mia stayed where she was and smiled like the Cheshire cat. With an inarticulate bark Heather at last fell back on the bed, breathing heavily.

----

The blades of the ceiling fan turned lazily over her head. Heather had been watching them, but she wasn’t sure how long. She no longer felt Mia’s silky skin on her own, or her lover’s soft mouth and tongue on her still tingling nipple, but she heard her moving somewhere in the room. An aftershock thrilled her and she arched her back and closed her eyes as it ran through her.

It was her second orgasm of the evening with her lovely boss. A gentle drowsiness lay upon her now, softening the edges of her vision and allowing her mind to wander. Disconnected images flashed through her mind and with them came feelings and impressions. She saw Jimbo drunk on the sofa, totally unaware that his wife was cheating on him. Try as she might she felt nothing for him, not even pity. She saw the expression on Mia’s face when her almond eyes had first seen her breasts. The unmistakable admiration in those eyes made her wish she could preen. She saw the two young men at the restaurant staring at Mia. Why had their hungry glances made her so angry?

The next images were just flashes with no time to even consider them. She saw Mia soaked to the bone and laughing. Mia handing her the roses on secretary’s day. Mia holding up two passes to the exhibit at the Met and the genuine happiness in her eyes when Heather squealed in delight. Mia on the phone, sitting at her desk and looking so capable and in control. The last was her beautiful bosses face as she suckled at Heather’s breast. That expression remained burned in her mind, if utter contentment could be painted or captured on film, then that expression was it.

The bed creaked and she felt her lover’s weight upon her again. Her eyes fluttered open to see that lovely face, staring at her with infinite tenderness. Heather felt Mia’s hands working at the zipper of her skirt. When Mia’s small hands curled into the waist Heather raised her hips and felt the cool suede as it slid past her hips and down her stocking covered thighs. She was lying here now in only an indecently small thong, but she felt right. No embarrassment. No shame. How could she feel shame when Mia’s eyes we so filled with wonder and admiration?

Mia was kneeling and she began kissing the insides of Heather’s thighs. It felt so wonderful that she spread her legs wide without even thinking. Mia’s mouth was like a tiny blowtorch; anywhere it touched was instantly hot and almost unbearably pleasurable. Heather felt Mia’s hands slide into the thong and begin to tug it down. The last shred of resistance to her boss’s tender suit reared its head. With an ease that surprised her, Heather crushed that last remnant and raised her hips. Her boss gasped in delight and Heather managed to force her heavy lids open.

“I always dreamed of having a natural blonde,” Mia said as her small fingers gently played in Heather’s downy pubes. Her fingers were soon replaced by her soft tongue and then… and then.. Oh my god! her mind screamed.

Heather came unglued. She tangled her fingers in Mia’s hair and pulled her bosses face tightly to her pussy. She was on fire… Burning up and only Mia’s wet tongue could put it out. She humped her pussy against Mia’s face, crying out each time her lover’s nose or tongue made fleeting contact with her straining clit and not caring who heard. Mia captured her clit somehow among the wild thrashing and sucked hard, lashing it with her unbearably soft tongue. Heather’s pussy spasmed and she heard herself scream. Wild spasms of pure bliss shot through her, blotting out all reason and all thought. For a few unforgettable seconds she was not worthless little Heather who no one cared about. She was elemental woman, screaming out her pleasure as her lover took her to ever greater heights.

Her eyes were tightly shut and she only moaned softly when she felt Mia roll her over onto her tummy. Her limbs felt like they were made of lead and she couldn’t help or protest when Mia climbed onto the bed and pulled her to her knees. She felt the small woman force her legs out of the way with her own and Heather dreamily wondered what was going on.

Her eyes shot open and she gasped when the thick dildo sliced into her still quivering pussy. Mia’s hands held her hips firmly and Heather groaned in wonder and pleasure when Mia began to slowly fuck her.

“God, your beautiful,” Mia said in a husky voice. Those words made Heather feel better than the delicious friction of the dildo. She pushed her self up onto her elbows and then her hands. She felt her hips beginning to respond, matching the rhythm of Mia’s thrusts. Heather put her head down and looked back to see how this was possible. The visual was enough to trigger another orgasm. As the sparks shot through her body the sight was burned into her mind.

Heather saw her heavy breasts, swaying in time to the thrusts. Mia’s legs, straining as she drove forward and retreated. Her own blonde triangle and the large pink cock that was rapidly disappearing again and again between her widely stretched lips. The cock was attached to a pair of black panties that hugged Mia’s trim hips.

When she opened her eyes again the scene hadn’t changed. Mia lay across her back and her small hands cupped Heather’s breasts. The little woman’s movements became jerky and with a soft murmur she came.

Knowing that this woman, who loved her so deeply had orgasmed while fucking her made all the pleasure she had experience this evening seem trivial in comparison. Tears of joy ran down her cheeks as Mia whispered in her ear.

“I love you,”

-----

Mia woke early, before the light of dawn broke. The ceiling fan made a comfortable sound as it turned on and on. Mia was warm and comfortable under the blankets with Heather curled up in her arms. She wondered what had wakened her when she heard the insistent beeping of her cell. Mia carefully uncurled and got out of bed. Her little lover moaned softly and snuggled back, trying to find her body, which brought smile to Mia’s lips.

She grabbed the cell and retreated to the bathroom. She checked the messages and hit the dial back button. It should be near noon in New York, unless she had the time zones wrong, which was possible, she thought.

“That was quick,” Elaine’s sharp voice said as soon as she picked up.

“How did you know it was me?” Mia asked sleepily.

“Caller id, welcome to the twenty-first century,” Elaine said chuckling.

“Yeah, yeah,” Mia said as she shook off the grogginess she was feeling.

“Any luck last night?” Elaine asked in a somewhat dreamy tone.

“She’s curled up in my bed,” Mia said happily.

“Well, you had better be ready to give her a sympathy fuck, I have some bad news for her,”

“Do tell,” Mia said.

“I was going to let Vicky tell you, but you took so long to call back she is already enjoying her reward,”

“And that would stop her from telling me?” Mia asked.

“You know how I am with good manners. I would never let her talk with her mouth full,” Elaine said. Mia smiled, that explained her friend’s voice.

“There was a big drug bust over in Hoboken last night. Your poor secretary’s husband was arrested along with ten others,”

“That’s a shame, but I am sure he will get off lightly. He’s a first time offender and all,” Mia said, playing the game.

“Oh, I am afraid not. There is a little bitch district attorney who is out to make a name for herself. She announced to the media last night that this is a major ring and she intends to prosecute them all to the fullest extent of the law,”

“How dreadful,” Mia said smiling.

“Yes, dreadful. Your man is facing five to ten, with time off for good behavior, which I assure you he won’t get,” Elaine said. Her voice was more normal now and Mia assumed she had already cum. She never made a sound when she did, her hips just went wild.

“Thanks, Elaine,”

“Don’t thank me, you can thank Vicky when you get back. She has always wanted a taste of your pussy. Isn’t that right, my little cunt lapper?” Elaine said condescendingly. Mia heard a muffled response.

“Ah, well she’s too busy to talk now. Anyway, go break the news to you’re little secretary and have fun,” Elaine said as she hung up.

When Mia had relieved herself and returned to the bedroom she found Heather propped up on a pillow and watching her.

“Good morning,” Mia said with a lightness she didn’t feel. Any effects of drugs and alcohol would be gone by now and she was worried about Heather’s reaction to last night.

“Good Morning,” she said smiling softly.

Here goes, she thought as she climbed back into bed and kissed Heather lightly on the lips. The little blonde’s arms wound around her as she started to pullback and what Mia had meant as a good morning peck became a deep soul kiss. When it broke Heather stretched languidly and smiled.

“That was some good morning,” Mia said.

“That was some I love you, last night,” Heather countered.

“I do you know?” Mia said.

“I know. I love you too. I am sorry I didn’t say it last night, but I had to think about it,’ she said awkwardly.

“You more than made up for it this morning,” Mia said as she took Heather in her arms and the girl snuggled close. She had never felt so content, but she soon sensed something was wrong.

“What is it?” she asked.

“I was just wondering where we go from here?” Heather asked.

‘To breakfast,” Mia said and began to nibble on her ear. Heather squirmed and giggled.

“I’m serious,” she managed.

“Well, you are going to divorce that dirtbag husband of yours and move in with me and in between marathon sessions of sex, you are going back to school. I am going to have to find a new PA, because when you graduate I am making you VP of operations,”

Heather snuggled back against her and relaxed, sighing as Mia resumed nibbling on her ear and neck.

After a while she said in a dreamy voice, “Mia, do you know any good lawyers?”

End.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,943 Followers