Taken as a Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went over to the chairs about a metre away from the table and opened the bag. Inside were several dildos and a tube of lube.

I swallowed and took out one of the dildos. It was 10 inches long and about two inches in diameter, it looked huge, but on reflection was the smallest in the bag. IT had a suction cup at the base of the balls. It didn't take much of a rocket scientist to work out what you were supposed to do with it.

I licked the bottom of the cup and stuck it on the nearest seat. I lubed it up and reaching round to ass I pulled the other dildo out of my ass.

I turned around and faced Jonny and Sonny reaching between my legs I positioned my ass over the dildo and started to squat down.

"Stop we can't see. Use the other chair for your legs and do it that way."

I looked momentarily confused and pulled the other chair towards me. Putting both feet on the other chair, I balanced on one hand on the arm of the other leaning backwards, and lowered my ass down. Again reaching down I positioned the dildo at my entrance and pushed my ass onto to it.

The dildo slid into my ass, taking the first 5 inches with out even blinking, as my ass was now getting well used to be fucked.

"All the way in." Sonny said.

I eased my weight off my legs and lowered myself again, feeling the dildo head slide further inside me, easing slowly, I felt my ass cheeks touch the balls and then the chair seat and all 10 inches were buried right in side me.

"Very good, now fuck yourself."

Slowly I raised myself upwards feeling the dildo slide out of my ass. It seemed to take forever until I got to the end of it. Again I lowered my ass and the dildo slid home again, much easier than the initial penetration. Moving a bit quicker I started to raise and lower myself on the dildo doing as commanded and fucked myself. Each stroke bashed my prostrate gland causing my cock to twitch, and slowly but surely with subsequent stroke my cock grew harder until it was fully erect.

I closed my eyes in shame having watched my cock harden as I fucked myself in the ass with a 10 inch dildo. This couldn't happen to me I wasn't gay.

"Hmmm Sonny you were right he is a cock loving slut, look at how hard his cock is. Jack off boy we want to see you cum."

"Hang on, put a condom on his cock first."

Jonnie grabbed a condom and rolled it down my shaft.

I grabbed hold of my cock and started to stroke myself in rhythm to the dildo fucking. I moved faster as I lost myself in the enjoyment of the sensation of having the dildo fuck me and massage my glands.

It was all too much and pulling harder on my cock I groaned aloud and slammed my ass down on the dildo grinding it in my ass, humping my ass back and forwards putting pressure inside my ass, my cock shot a huge load out of my cock making the condom bulge and seemed to keep cumming, filling the condom up with a table spoon of cum.

I stopped and red faced looked up at Sonny who was sitting there with a wide grin on his face.

"Over here slut and sit on my cock." I looked down at his crotch to see his familiar hard cock poking out of his pants.

Moving over to him I grabbed his cock and with my back to him, positioned the head of his cock at my ass hole. He grabbed my hips and pulled down on them, so that the big mushroom head slid inside me. I sank quickly down on his shaft, all ten inches buried in deep his curly pubes prickling against my cheeks.

"Work that ass slut."

I rested my hands on his knees and pushed up his cock sliding nearly all the way out before pushing down again. Sonny pulled hard and I banged down against him, his cock driving up inside me. I started to work a rhythm using my legs to push up and letting gravity drive my body down on his shaft.

He let go of my hips letting me do the work.

"Yeah slut, fuck my cock, can you feel that big cock working your ass, fucking you, like the slut you are."

I grunted thinking the sooner he came the sooner it was over. With some embarrassment I noticed I was getting hard again, my cock bobbing up and down with the thrusting of my ass on the hard pole.

With a big moan I felt Sonny's cock pulse and my bowels flush with hot cum.

I got off. Not knowing where to look as I stood my cock hard again, sticking out of my green lingerie.

"Take off the condom and eat your juices boy."

I looked aghast at this, it was bad enough the treatment they were putting me through, but this was too much.

"I can't" I managed to stammer.

Sonny grabbed hold of me and yanked me towards him and pulled me down over his lap.

"Hold his hands Jonnie."

I felt my hands being grabbed in a vice like grip and pulled up my back.

Smack! I yelped as my ass stung as Sonny spanked my ass with his hand. I felt his strike my ass gain and again, I wriggled trying to move to escape the stinging blows raining down on smarting cheeks.

"Don't ever question my orders again" he managed to grunt out as he spanked me hard.

He stopped and I got up tears running down my face at the shame and pain.

I pulled the condom off my cock and tipping my head back I tipped the condom up over my open mouth and watched as my cum slid slowly out of the condom and splattered onto my tongue. I swallowed.

"Back to work I think." He said with a smile on his face.

I got dressed and we set off back to work.

"A night off for you tonight, you will dress in the pink nightwear when you get home and clean up, and keep the blue but plug in overnight. Tomorrow, the black lingerie I think and no toy."

I nodded in acknowledgement and slid out of his car and back to my desk easing my sore backside onto the chair gingerly.

The day drifted on and I tried to forget about the events of the day concentrating on getting my work completed and to get hoe to my sanctuary.

The train was packed as usual and I stood in the corner lost in my thoughts.

I did see the man from the train once but he disappeared into the crowd, so with a big sigh of relief I got off at my stop and went home.

I shut the flat door behind me and dumped my work gear and stripped off.

I jumped into the shower pleased to get all the sweat and smell of the other guys off me.

Refreshed I went into the bedroom and pulled out the bag Sonny had given me. Searching through I came out with a pair of pink slip on's with a small heel, trimmed with pink fur.

Pink lace g string, pink suspender belt and stockings and a fur trimmed sheer baby doll nightie that didn't even reach my ass, all trimmed with pink fluffy fur.

I dressed and the relubed my tender ass, inserted the butt plug and went to make my dinner and have a couple of stiff drinks.

Slumping down on the sofa I switched on the TV and tossed another bourbon down my throat, starting to feel quite mellow, forgetting the about how I was dressed.

I had now spent so much time wearing lingerie, my body was getting used to the feeling of it against my skin.

I refilled my glass absent mindedly not noticing the bottle was nearly empty.

I thought I'd better get some more before I got too pissed to walk.

I looked down at all the frilly pink lingerie and decided to just put my trackies over and a sweat top, and slipped a pair of trainers on my feet.

I slipped out down the street and walked the couple of blocks to the liquor store. I strolled to the back of the store looking a the bottles of bourbon.

I sensed someone else nearby but didn't take any notice, grabbing a bottle and walked to the checkout.

I looked round briefly as they wrapped the bottle and noticed the man from the train behind me. He was staring directly at me with a smirk on his face. I quickly turned away grabbed a bottle and stumbled out of the store as quickly as I could.

I turned towards home and looked over my shoulder, my heart pounding with fear.

I couldn't see him so I relaxed.

Waiting at the lights to change a car pulled around in front of me and stopped the door opened and there he was, gesturing at me.

I stood rooted to the spot, not knowing what to do. HE got out and came over.

"How are you? Let me give you a lift. I think it must be hard work walking with all those clothes on" he leered at me. AT the same time he moved closer quickly rubbing his hands on my trackies feeling the suspender clasp.

I pulled away a look of horror on my face.

"Get in." Numbly I sat in the passenger seat and closed the door.

He drove off towards my house.

"I expect you have some heels to go with those?"

I nodded not looking at him.

"Go into the house and get them and come back out, otherwise I'll be putting notices in all the letter boxes about your cross dressing activities."

I got out walked into the house, picked up the pink heels and went back out side again into the car.

"Hmm nice the rest of the out matches?"

Again I nodded.

He gave a satisfied smile and drove off.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

He just smiled and kept driving.

He pulled into a dark parking lot in a part of town I didn't recognise.

He switched off the engine and turned to me.

"I think you should show me the rest of your out fit and put the heels on.

I looked around.

"Here?" I managed to stammer.

"someone might see us."

"Don't you worry your pretty little ass about that, this place doesn't worry about things like that, now do it before I get real mad and have to tan your ass!"

I slowly pulled my sweat off revealing the baby doll and then took off my shoes and pulled my trackies down around my ankles.

"All the way off."

I pulled them off and slid the pink heels on.

"Very very nice,"

He grabbed my clothes and jumped out the car and I heard the boot open and close.

He opened the passenger door and indicated I should get out. I took a deep breath to try and stop my heart from jumping out through my mouth and stepped out into the twilight, looking around hoping no one could see.

He went over to a door and opened it and gestured for me to walk in.

I did as told and realised it was a sex shop.

He followed me in and walked to the front of the shop where the counter was and I followed slowly looking at the floor. There were two others in the shop standing at the magazines looking at me.

He Started talking and I realised it was a women he was chatting to.

I could feel my face start to glow red with absolute embarrassment and humiliation.

He gestured to me to go over and head down I shuffled up to the counter. "Hmm new meat, okay you can use the room and toys as long as I get the first crack at him."

I jerked my head up in surprise. Looking closer at her, she was actually a he.

She/he jerked her head at me, in the back follow me. "Look after the counter Jeff."

I followed her into a back room, that was dimly lit.

She came up to me and fondled my ass her hand reaching down between my cheek and feeling the butt plug in my hole.

"Hmm already partly warmed up. Bend over the rack"" and she pushed me towards a vinyl covered bench.

I leant over and round myself lying face down my legs were pulled apart and her hands pulled my g string to one side and pulled the plug out of my ass.

A cold wet sensation washed my bowels, as she squirted some lube inside me.

An object pushed as my ass and quickly slid inside stretching me and filling me up.

She came round in front of me and I looked up to see a big cock waving in front of my nose.

"Open wide my lovely, get me ready to fuck your ass."

Her cocked pushed at my mouth and I opened and took the glands over my lips onto my tongue, the tang of precum, reaching my taste buds.

To be continued........

12