All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 10'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
magevmagevabout 7 years ago
grrrrrr

Oh, you are such a good writer, but every time he pushes her to do something instead of respecting her free will, it gets me so frustrated, I cry. They could have such a good relationship if only he owned up to being wrong to force her. It is still rape at the end of the day, and rape is never ok, even if physical pleasure is reached, it is bad for the soul. I can't wait for him to grovel...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
As always awesome.

Really enjoyed it. You are extremely talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Need More !!!

I know you just uploaded but i desperately need more. This is the only story that gets me going! And i love Jordan and Trish's dynamic so much. Nd i love them sooo much. I know you have a life and everything but please just leave it all and give me more. I know it sounds selfish but it worked for Jordan. :p But seriously though please update whenever u can and i'd love some big juicy chapters.

U have all the love that i can muster.

P.s. I'm really not into group sex but GOD this was something else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I just want to put this out here in the OPEN

While I like the dynamics of Trish and Jordan (kinda wished Jordan still has an ounce of sympathy towards Trish for the way he RAPES her) and that I'm kind of thankful you put up chapters consistently. I wished there was some sort of retribution for all the horrible and depraved things the Wolf is doing to some of the Moon people. I know the Moon people are greedy and bad hurr durr but to mentally and physically torture them is f&cking horrible. I know you liked this story and most people on this site would probably disagree with me but, at least give some sort of Justice for the part of the victims. No matter how much they reached "orgasm" it is still RAPE. The Wolf should be gutted and hanged like a piece of s$&t that he truly is. Same with that disgusting Cora. This is not to attack you or anything, so please dont delete my comment. Its just frustrating and it kind of takes away the moment whenever the Wolf and his activities come up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LIGHTEN UP!!!

Seriously RAPES...in all caps?

If you are seeking the Disney happy ending right now go read the last chapter of the story this one is based on and all your dreams will come true. Just because some of the bumps on the road to that happiness are caused by a few non-consensual moments (stunning since we are in the non-con category) why do you go yelling RAPES?

If a parent places a steak before a child and the child refuses to eat it. The parents might cut the steak up into little pieces, maybe even place one on a fork. And when the kid opened its mouth to complain - THEY JAM THE BEEF INTO THAT BRATS MOUTH AND FORCE THE CHILD TO EAT IT. And in most cases you might be surprised to find they actually enjoy it and feed themselves from then on - without screaming RAPES! (Okay a bit over the top but it's my moment and as anon I only get 1 so I'm making way more of it then I probably should).

In the end how the child came to enjoy the steak doesn't matter, they simply know they enjoy it and without that initial forceful (let's say non-consensual) encouragement from someone who cared for them and would never do something that would TRULY hurt them, they would have missed out completely on this joyous and life changing culinary experience.

Now if the child violent reacted, broke out in hives, fell ill for days on end from eating the steak - would loving caring parents continue to feed the child steak? No. And neither would Jordan.

Finally, It's not RAPES because there is no freewill, no choice, no power. She is not even a prisoner. She is a prize, a possession, Jordan's property and as such has no right to freewill let alone choice unless its granted to her by Jordan and you gotta admit, when given a choice, she chooses too slowly and often very poorly. But like a child she is learning. Soon she will offer herself completely to him of her own freewill. And that will be the only time when she has any, when she takes it for herself by surrendering to him. That is when their story will change.

Until then...enjoy the learning moments the author so beautifully shares with us as she learns how to grow from a silly child into Jordan's woman.

DarkhimeDarkhimeabout 7 years ago
Love Love Love

I am so happy that you are writing the story from this POV. This is absolutely one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Waste of a chapter

There was barely any plot progression. You might as just have just submitted a random one-shot story if you wanted to post a quick fuck chapter. I like this story, but this chapter felt lazy compared to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The other anon who wrote an essay needs to calm down. As for the chapter, the writing is well done. I'm going to agree with someone else though that there's very little plot progression. I'd like to see Trish standing by her boundaries for once. Jordan always gets his way and it's starting to get annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Who gives a damn about plot progression when you get chapters this fucking HOT?

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 7 years ago

I'm with Anon below me - hot, boiling, scorching! Girl on girl action isn't one of my favourites, but this little description can melt the genitals off of any a-sexual deviant harbouring a prospective chaste future. 'Forge' ahead Angel!

As for plot development - understanding the mine-field that is Jordan's brain has everything to do with the progression of the story. Also, I don't think the mind-altering goodies has been mentioned so far in this version of the story (I can't recal it anyways), neither the extent of the reliance the moon still has on earth's resources (if you haven't read Wolf's version, this would be a new development). All in all, if one was to take this as a chapter in a book as a whole, it would be (to me, at least) a pleasant read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Umm Eve...

Mind altering drugs mentioned in line 1 of page 2 of this chapter.

Plot movement is rapidly jumping forward. We are crossing through multiple chapters of the old story in just a paragraphof this one, if we tie the timeline to each other correctly.

Take this line for example..."She'll tell one of your pair, to help them, but they'll try to escape before she does. If she does."... is a reference to Trish teaching Bella about making the signs on the wall (trying to leave that a bit vague for those who haven't read it). And that action takes place very close to the end of their "stay" with the Wolf. Based on those items syncing, the overall plot is moving twice as fast here as in the original story.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 7 years agoAuthor
Some Comments Back ;)

Hey guys! Thank you for all the comments - I DO read them.

Yes, as one of you noticed, things here are actually progressing about twice as fast as they did in the Wolf. That's because the timeline here will go past where Trish and Jordan's story ended in the Wolf, and I'm looking forward to it =)

If you've read the Wolf then you already know Trish's choice, and no that's not going to change. If I had to categorize this story as something other than non-con, I would call it a dark romance. Is it just Stockholm's? Is it real emotion? That may be up to personal interpretation, although I have my own.

But anyone who is hoping for a revenge scenario, I believe I've already stated that's not what this is. You're setting yourself up for disappointment by disregarding my answers to that question. Continuing to read and try to push me in a direction I don't want to go isn't going to change my mind.

Also, anyone who wants Jordan to stop pushing Trish... well, I don't know why you're reading a non-con story in the first place. Besides which, a sudden change in character wouldn't be believable for anyone, and I doubt you would find it as satisfying as you think if he was suddenly struck with remorse for no reason and entirely changed who he was. And even if it would satisfy you, it wouldn't satisfy me or the character in my head, or the way the original story was written, so it's not going to happen =)

Hope that clears some things up! I'm having a lot of fun with this story and I'm enjoying some of the controversy it's causing (because stories like this SHOULD cause controversy), but I just don't want some of you to feel disappointed about how things have gone down beteween Trish & Jordan - although I highly recommend reading the Wolf if you haven't so that you know the basics of where they're going to end up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Chapter

I'm with umm Eve... I think it is progressing nicely and I appreciate the dynamic. I am interested to see how Trish's character develops and what she discovers about herself and Jordan

desjdesjabout 7 years ago

Thank you for writing back love your story and know that its your story and know where it goes up to in sense that stays but for me was hope she would at very least tell him how she feels about what he has done to her before she give up altogether hope that made sense know its non con but we get invested in them when we hear their thoughts about thing and feeling I guess in this story for me anyway cause know she stay just wish she would tell him off so he knows even if didn't change anything its just sad in story where the victims hates what's happening then is like I love you by end of story without any talking but know its your story and do love it just want to try and explain why for me anyway sad for her but im nott a very good typing so might not of come across

Barkerc1980Barkerc1980about 7 years ago
Love this series!

I really hope you keep this series going, on a regular basis, for quite awhile. I think I like this series even more than the Wolf series. I am drying to know how things play out for Jordan and Trish in the end. I hope she chooses to stay, I know I would give anything to be Trish right now lol.

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 3 years ago

Goldeniangel do you really think that someone who is being raped would orgasm? I always find that side of non con stories so false.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES