All Comments on 'Taken by the Viking Ch. 22'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So much better than the last chapter

I guess I'm the first person to comment with this chapter as well. I had previously said on chapter 21 that I felt that it was somewhat rushed. however I take it back , I really enjoyed the pace of this chapter and the background extra information that we got too, can't wait to see what else happens. Still thinking about her favourite teddy bear and why that is.

Also a side note thinking back to another comment I read on chapter 21 I fully understand this is your work and even though there are some minor things that frustrate me I would not change them because this is your creation and I am enjoying the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So i came into this story late

And half of this Chapter is infantilization of consent-age women with pedophiliac overtones catering to fantasies of deeply underage girls. What the fuck? Is this some Fetish shit that wandered into non con by mistake?

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 6 years ago
Love the series

I am a long time reader of this author, have read quite a bit of her work and love it! To the one anonymous writer who asks if it is underage crap etc, I would say read the series entirely before passing judgement. In my opinion it is not, you simply do not understand the storyline. Each chapter builds onto the one before, etc. This series is another slant on a different series she wrote earlier. It’s all fantasy, of which I enjoy the good writing and the hot sex scenes. I want to say I enjoy the direction the story is going in this series versus the taken by the wolf series. I like Jordan’s path, his going to Rio, joining a new adventure. I didn’t see that coming, I thought you would end it with Jordan retiring. I am so glad that you decided to keep him working, it continues the storyline and the characters, good work overall!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 6 years ago
That anger, frustration, confusion is what I've been waiting for all along.

That is a natural reaction. Her complete passivity the rest of the time has been annoying as hell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12598 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES