Taken by the Viking Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,587 Followers

It only took her a few moments to identify Marek and Laura's voices, and then she was tugging uselessly at her restraints again, making muffled unhappy noises around her gag. This was not how she wanted to see her friend! And no matter what she and Jordan had done in front of them - and even with them - she'd never been tied up with all her privates on complete display to greet them as they entered the room.

Of course, struggling was useless and a moment later the door opened, leaving her to moan in embarrassment as she heard Laura make a startled noise at the sight Trish presented.

"Well that's very nice," Marek said, coming inside, his voice coming closer. "I know you told me how it could be used, but I hadn't quite realized exactly how attractive the final picture would be. I may have to order one of these for Laura." Laura didn't speak up, but she did make a little squeaking sound which indicated Marek had probably fondled some portion of her anatomy. "Sorry to interrupt your time with Trish."

"No problem," Jordan said, coming over to stand by Trish, patting her bottom again as if reassuring her that he was back. She didn't feel very reassured at all and she made another whining noise at him. "Trish has been particularly naughty today and I certainly don't mind an audience. Feel free to take a seat and watch."

Even though Trish would say her preference was for no audience at all, she knew the truth was that her excitement had started rising even higher and faster from the moment she'd heard voices coming up the stairs. Recognizing them as Marek and Laura had only bolstered her arousal. They weren't an integral part of her and Jordan's sex lives, but she'd found it incredibly hot to have sex with them present as a small audience.

Out of the corner of her eye, Trish could see Mark leading Laura over to the swing the middle of the room. When she caught Laura's eye, the other woman made a sympathetic face, but it was obvious she was also turned on by the situation. Her eyes wandered over Trish's bent over form as if she were imagining herself in Trish's position - and enjoying the idea. Maybe also just seeing Trish bent over, bound, and vulnerable.

There was no denying that both Trish and Laura were definitely submissive.

Giving Trish's bottom a final pat, Jordan moved around the room, collecting various items. Since lifting her head for too long made her neck ache, Trish couldn't see a lot of what he was picking up, which only made her more nervous. What she could do was watch Marek undressing Laura, both of them constantly looking over at Trish as Marek alternating between caressing and roughly manhandling Laura's body. By the time he had her set up in a seated position on the swing, her knees and hands cuffed to the hanging ropes so that her arms and legs were spread wide, Jordan was already moving back to Trish.

Something hard, but no bigger than the plug she'd previous held, prodded at her bottom and then slid neatly inside. Still, she couldn't relax, knowing how devious Jordan was. There was no way he'd just replaced the usual plug inside of her with something exactly the same. Not when she was being punished.

"Hmmm..." Was the only sound he made and then suddenly he was kneeling beside her, cupping her breasts. "Let's decorate these first." His voice was almost jovial.

Sure, now he decided he wanted to be talkative.

Trish wriggled, but all that did was make her small breasts sway and jiggle, almost like she was trying to entice him with them. Which was definitely not the case.

Sharp pain pinched her nipple, crushing the tender bud and she protested from behind her gag as Jordan repeated the process on her other nipple. The clamps he'd placed were harsh, pinching sharply and making her tiny buds ache and throb with jagged edges of pain that went straight to her already soaked pussy. She didn't know why her body responded in this manner, she only knew that it did.

Tiny chains hung down from the clamps, making her breasts tingle as they swayed, tugging gently. She whimpered as Jordan attached the chains to the stand of the lectern and pulled them taut, making it impossible for her to move even a centimeter without the clamps pulling painfully.

Watching him, Marek chuckled.

"Quite a little predicament you have her in there. I assume you'll spank her now?"

"In a few minutes," Jordan answered, making Trish moan behind her gag. A few minutes? What was he going to do in between? Her anxiety ramped up, which (incongruously) also excited her arousal even further. "I've been wanting to test this out for a while."

As Laura made a sympathetic noise, Marek's chuckling grew louder. "Oh that's what you put in her. Laura had fun with that one last week, didn't you love?"

"I don't know if fun is the right word," Laura said, a little woefully, and then gasped as Marek did something with his hand between her legs. Trish moaned, feeling like a very, very sorry little girl for cursing at Jordan and trying to blatantly disobey him.

Even though he was standing beside her head, and nowhere near her ass, suddenly the thing inside of her began to tingle.

Not just tingle - sting.

"Amazing how many options its has," Jordan mused as Trish's asshole began to burn, making her pant as her body tried to cringe away from the torturous plug filling it. It was impossible not to squirm, which of course made the clamps tug and pull on her nipples. She whined, high in her throat, and then screamed into her gag as the thing began to buzz and vibrate inside of her, making her jerk hard that agony shot through her nipples and her breasts throbbed with aching pulses of pain. Tears slid down her cheeks and she let out a little sob behind her gag.

Noises to her left indicated that Marek and Laura were beginning to fuck, obviously aroused as aroused by Trish's erotic torment as she reluctantly was. Even though her ass was burning, her nipples felt brutalized, and she knew more punishment was coming, her pussy was also creaming and occasionally clenching emptily as she ached to be filled. She wanted her punishment to be over already, and at the same time every bit of it turned her on more and more.

SMACK!

Jordan's hand came down hard on her ass, but not as hard as it could have - she knew. Just hard enough to cut through the sensations she was already feeling, adding to the mix with a hefty dose of erotic pain.

SMACK!

Her other cheek bounced at the impact, jolting her forward slightly, and her nipples burned at the pull.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

The hard, heavy swats against her bottom didn't need to be hard, because she was already burning inside and the impact of his hand on her ass made it even harder not to clench around the fiery plug inside of her. They also made her wriggle, which meant her nipples were feeling even more raw and swollen in their tight confinement as the chain pulled at the tender buds.

She sobbed, screamed into the gag, and did her best to remain completely still to no avail. It felt like she was on fire all over as he continued to spank her, the hot sounds of Laura and Marek fucking only adding to the overall eroticism of the situation. Slick wetness was coating the tops of her thighs the more punishment she took, and even as her full ass blazed and buzzed, her pussy ached to filled.

Just without the torturous burning.

"Good girl."

Jordan's hand rubbed over her tender, reddened skin, his palm cupping the hot flesh he'd just chastised, and Trish felt the burn inside of her begin to lessen as well. His hand caressed, dipped, and found her soaking wet pussy. Pushing his fingers inside of her, she moaned, her body automatically trying to squeeze them - and she braced for the renewed pain of the plug, but it never came.

A kind of soothing coolness now seemed to emanate from the toy, a balm to the scalded, sensitive flesh of her channel. The buzzing vibrations continued, stoking her arousal as the painful burn slid away.

She moaned, her pleasure rising high and fast as he stroked her with his fingers, her nipples still two aching points on her chest where the chains pulled at them.

Just as she was about to orgasm, he pulled his fingers free again and Trish yelled her frustration into her gag. Even though she didn't like the gag, there was something rather wonderful about being able to yell and scream and shout and say what she liked, knowing it wouldn't be understood and so she couldn't be punished for it.

When he moved back down to her breasts, she moaned, a long, drawn out moan, because she was so relieved the clamps were going to come off, but she knew it was going to hurt so much.

And it did.

A tingling, stinging, sharp pain of little needles jabbing into her crushed flesh as it filled out again. They felt swollen to twice their size, and incredibly sensitive; it didn't matter that the clamps were no longer attached, the slightest movement made them jiggle and ache. Jordan's fingers trailed down her back and over her hot ass cheeks, tracing patterns on the sensitive flesh as he moved back around behind her, obviously admiring his work. She wriggled, wanting more of his touch, afraid her punishment might not be over yet.

She screamed as Jordan's cock suddenly shoved into her pussy with one hard thrust, using her copious lubrication to ease his way.

So full... she felt so hotly full of his cock after being so empty, and the buzzing of the plug in her ass made her feel even fuller somehow. She was used to being fucked with a plug in her ass, but for some reason the buzzing added another level of sensation that made her even more away of how stuffed, how stretched she was.

Restrained to the lectern as she was, there was nothing she could do but take the hard, pounding fuck he was intent on giving her. Her breasts jiggled and swayed, making her nipples throb, her ass flaring with renewed pain every time he thrust home and his body smacked against the base of the plug and her hot cheeks. Moaning, immobile, completely helpless, Trish's orgasm curled deep inside of her and then expanded in a scorching burst of heat and ecstasy that had her sobbing all over again as Jordan's cock impaled her relentlessly.

He rode her through the orgasm, her body clenching and spasming with the pain and pleasure, the waves of climax rolling over her continuously until he finally jerked with a loud groan, molten heat filling her pussy as his cum spurted inside of her, leaving her quivering and spent.

******

Softness was all around her as Trish roused, confused.

It took her a moment before she realized she and Laura were in the bed in the playroom, apparently having been curled up to sleep together.

"Mmmm... how are you feeling?" Laura asked, blinking sleepily as Trish stirred against her.

"Um... okay... I think..." Trish said, her hand automatically going to her bottom, which clenched around the plug inside of it automatically. She tensed for a moment, expecting pain, but it was just the usual feeling of her backside being filled.

"It was awful, wasn't it?" Laura whispered, snuggling up against Trish as if trying to comfort her. "Marek used the same kind of plug last week and I thought I was going to die... and then he started fucking me and I really thought I was going to die from all the orgasms he gave me. What did Jordan make it do?"

"Burn... it burned and vibrated," Trish whispered back. There was something kind of nice about being tucked into her bed with her friend, whispering back and forth. She'd heard about sleepovers as a child, read about them, but had never had one before. Was this what it would have felt like? Well - without all the kinky sex stuff preceding it... and probably with more clothing since neither she nor Laura were currently wearing any. "And then it stopped burning somehow."

Laura shivered. "They can put oils inside of it and the oils seep through the outer surface with the touch of a button. Marek used one that made me itch and burn the whole time, and he made it get larger and larger inside of me while he was fucking me."

Trish's pussy spasmed as her imagination took over. Sometimes she couldn't believe how perverted, how depraved she'd become, but her body automatically responded to the idea. There might even be a little part of her which was disappointed that Jordan had stopped the plug's burning before he fucked her, even if she'd been relieved at the time.

"What else can it do?" Trish whispered back.

"I don't know," Laura admitted. "I didn't know it could vibrate." She giggled. "I think they like keeping us in the dark."

"I know they do," Trish said, a little touch of disgruntlement seeping into her voice. She paused for a moment, tucking her head against Laura's shoulder.

It was completely different cuddling her than Jordan. Everywhere Jordan was hard, Laura was soft. Not that she didn't have muscle, she did, but just not in the same way. Laura cuddled her back, her hands stroking softly down Trish's sides.

The door to the room opened, brightening it even further with light from the hall.

"Alright girls, since you're awake now, come on down for dinner," Marek said, sounding somewhat amused. "Jordan and I have things we want to talk to you about and you must be hungry by now."

It could have sounded ominous, but from Marek's tone of voice, Trish knew whatever they wanted to talk about wouldn't be a bad thing.

She wasn't at all surprised to find that a dress was hanging on the wardrobe in the room, obviously intended for her to wear. Putting it on, she grabbed her hairbrush and brought it downstairs with her so Jordan could brush out her hair. Marek's eyebrows went up when he saw her carrying it, but he didn't say anything.

The food was already on the table when they got down there, and Jordan quickly brushed out Trish's hair before seating himself while Marek and Laura both watched. Laura looked a little envious.

"So, Trish, I've already spoken with Jordan, but he won't take my offer unless you also take the one I make to you," Marek said as Jordan began to fill Trish's plate with salad and chicken. Marek's eyes flicked to his friend, bright with continued amusement. "However, I want you to know I was going to be making this offer to you anyway, it has nothing to do with him."

"Okay..." Trish said, dragging out the word a little. She felt a little weird, knowing Jordan's decision was going to be based on hers, and not even knowing what the decisions were going to be about.

"I've been offered the leadership position here in Rio, running the city for Cora, which I am going to take, but I'd like Jordan to be my right hand man for the job. However, there's going to need to be a lot of delegation, and I need someone to take care of civilian interaction and especially - if things go as Cora and the Wolf have planned - integration with Moon citizens."

Trish blinked. He was offering her a job? One which would actually use a lot of her class studies and her own life experiences from the sound of it.

"What about Laura?" she asked.

Laura snorted. "Laura is perfectly happy not having an official job since she's probably going to be the one picking up after these two and making sure all the little details are taken care of."

"Which is the most important job of all," Marek said, giving her a sly grin as he leaned over and kissed her cheek. "For which you will be well rewarded."

Discussion during the meal revolved around what exactly Trish would be doing and she found herself excited by the opportunity. She was going to be able to contribute something while still having what sounded like plenty of time to be pampered and pleasured by Jordan. In fact, from the sound of it, he was going to be working as much of that into their schedules as they could - and Marek certainly didn't seem like he minded.

Being Marek's right hand man was going to be a lot easier and a lot less busy than being the Wolf's, especially since Marek was going to also have plenty of help from Cora and Trace and was building his own team to help him.

Yes, she part of her still wanted Jordan to admit that taking her had been wrong... but even if he never did, she was now in a position where she could start changing the way things were done, a least in this part of the world. Especially since Marek was planning to accommodate Moon civilians fleeing whatever the Wolf was planning.

And when she brought up the fact that Earth would have to change a little, especially when it came to relationships, Marek listened and Jordan didn't protest. He just raised his eyebrow as if to ask her - but what if something good could come of it, like it has for you? Trish didn't have a good answer for that yet, but she was sure there had to be some kind of compromise, some kind of middle ground. It might not be easy, but it would be worth it.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,587 Followers
12