All Comments on 'Taken by the Wolf Ch. 04'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
samlibertinesamlibertineover 10 years ago
You make dirty look sexy

I have always loved your sick. twisted and perversed mind. cant wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
tired of same old same old.

How about a kind twist to bad all is like this. Forget it.You dont get it. Some woman...

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 10 years agoAuthor
Anon

You're right... I don't get it because I have NO idea what you're commenting about. Your first sentence makes no sense whatsoever. If you'd like to explain, I'd be happy to respond, but as it stands it just looks like you have very little grasp of language/communication and that whatever you're unhappy about is probably not my fault. Actually... no wait, it definitely isn't my fault because if you're tired of my writing then it's up to YOU to stop reading it, not for ME to change. Although if you have an actual complaint, please use complete sentences and thought structure and I'll at least be able to respond to an intelligible criticism/request.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Well

I liked it

Well written, imaginative and descriptive.

What more can you ask for.

And if you don't like the subject matter, then that is your problem for being in the wrong category.

I vote a story on the structure and it's readability, and this gets a 5

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
Difference between Noncon and BDSM

BDSM is usually liked. The submissive submits but Noncon IMHO requires a fight between the two. I hope that this has them fighting the wolf or then even coming back and getting revenge. The trackers inserted mean that it would be possible to somehow back track to the wolfs lair.

I hope that Alex kicks the wolfs butt. Denial is not an uncommon response but Alex seem to like protecting people and so upon release I think he would feel obligated to end the threat of the wolf.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 10 years ago
Investing in Loss

Having read your blog I realised how to phrase what I wanted to say:

I can imagine Alex realising that he has lost this round and just submitting so he can get released and then strike back. Think The cask of Armanatilliado or even the real 30 Ronin. Alex will tolerate things because he has the hope of kicking the wolfs butt.

At the very least the Wolf should address this potential issue.

Sharonmarie_13Sharonmarie_13over 10 years ago

Great story from a great author, 5 stars.

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Another good chapter. My I am quite enjoying how dark this is getting and now onto Alex! The good doctor has got to get it somehow, maybe an impossibly big but plug shoved in his ass at some point oh and an electrical current!!!!! Thanks.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

this was another great chapter. i think this is one of my fav stories you do. wtg and i can't wait for more. i can't believe 2 chapters right next to each other :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a crock

Just terrible.

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952over 10 years ago
Moving right along

I am enjoying travelling along this path. Looking forward to what is around the next turn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12604 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES