All Comments on 'Taken by the Wolf Ch. 09'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Both are handling it in different ways, will Alex beat the The Wolf? Hmmmm.......

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Just loving

His resistance to everything that is being thrown at him. Truthfully Bella is being the sensible one, but what dynamics between them all.

5/5 as usual...awersum

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

The ultimate strength of the story so far is that you have maintained the 'purity' of the nonconsent aspect. Physical response to stimuli is what it is. Desire is in the mind. Consent is in the mind. Submission is in the mind. That is what the wolf wants, I believe. That is the ticket to freedom. Once he possesses that, there is little worthwhile to amuse this jaded court of his and what remains will be set free.

Equal parts riveting and horrifying. Well done.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
The wolf

Actually has a weakness and that is he lets all his prey go eventually unharmed.

Alex knows that and he could call his bluff by refusing to eat.

That's how to beat the wolf.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Force feeding is easily done.

He wants your soul

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Ah soul

But he's already had that in an earlier chapter :-)

You are absolutely right, he wants his complete persona, but by force feeding him he would have lost control.

Alex has then won that fight and can win more.

Delicious battle between them . Let's see how Angel continues.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

I don't think having the minions force feed Toy would be a loss of control for the Wolf, but exerting control. Toy doesn't even have the power to starve himself? That would be pretty raw and elemental. And nutrition to sustain doesn't need to be filling, satisfy or enjoyable in any way... .

Ah, the mystery. How will he make Toy bend, if not break...

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Nice little debate FA

To my mind it would be a loss of control.

He has given him the option of BJ and eat, or starve, for however long it takes.

Now if Alex refuse to eat and wolf won't let him come to harm then we have a Mexican stand off and the first to blink loses....think good bad and the ugly in the graveyard....de de de der daaa.....awersum

Anyways Angel, over to you sweetheart to put us out of our misery.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Some one as diabolical as the Wolf

Would be bested by the last bastion of pouty children? Could Toy really be the first to try this tactic? Golden said everyone gets released--eventually--so no one has died. The short timers all had a party on attitude about their experience, so they must has jumped right into the spirit of it all. The long timers are those who do not speak of it. This group seems on that track, and long term and starvation don't balance.

Golden-I wasn't going to get drawn into this story when it started. I surrender.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 10 years agoAuthor
LOL

Wow... I had no idea this chapter would start such a debate (especially not about Alex, I was expecting more about Trish/Bella lol)! I can see the points everyone is making... I already have what's going to happen pretty well planned out so I'm just going to stick with that and hope it satisfies everyone =) I'm about halfway through chapter 10 so should be submitting it this week!

FA - nice to know that I pulled someone in that wasn't expecting it! =D

februarydaydreamfebruarydaydreamover 10 years ago
jordan/trish

Jordan/Trish is more to my taste, and they seem more interesting by each chapter. Can't wait!

Thank you, Goldeniangel! :-)

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952over 10 years ago
Chapter Nine

Following the story to see if Alex finally breaks down. Looking forward to the next chapter to see if he can hold out much longer.

QNastyQNastyover 10 years ago
I'm in love!

I absolutly love this story. It's so twisted. I cant get enough..I find myself giggling constantly! I really like how everyone is so open /perverted. How the Wolf is totally fine using Alex anyway he wants with no shame or even a second though. I love the fact they have to earn their food. I think my favorite line in this chaper was "Alex was starting to hate his cock" hilarious. Although i am looking forward to him sucking off the wolf.

A_StoneA_Stoneover 6 years ago
Torn

This story is like a train wreck lol (not in a negative way) but because I can’t stop reading it even as the voice in my head says I should stop! I find myself torn between loving the story and hating myself for liking it. It makes me feel so depraved (I normally don’t like noncon). I love how we get in the heads of both Bella and Alex. Bella is much more sensible but I love how Alex won’t give up the fight even tho personally I think it’s futile.

Damn you for this deliciously demented story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES