All Comments on 'Taken by the Wolf Ch. 15'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ale1975ale1975about 10 years ago
Great update!

Not sure why this chapter's in non human. Glad I check this category too or I would have missed it

grrlslavegrrlslaveabout 10 years ago
Love it!

This just keeps getting better and better; you are such a talented writer. I would love to hear the story of Jordan and Trish... maybe as a spin off series? Pllllllllleaseeeeeee??? Thank you!

MaynessMaynessabout 10 years ago

Another great chapter, the plot thickens! Glad I checked the NH category, although I am glad Wolfie wasn't a werewolf in disguise, you had me worried there for a sec! ; ).

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 10 years agoAuthor
Changing the Category

Sorry about the mix-up... trying to get the category changed. I'm pretty exhausted lately which is probably how it ended up in the wrong place. Just wasn't paying enough attention when I submitted it would be my guess!

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelabout 10 years agoAuthor
Spin-off

grrlslave - I've thought about doing a spin-off or just doing one chapter from their POV or just doing a bonus chapter at the end of this... haven't quite decided, but I'm curious about them too. =) I'd like to do at least one small thing with them, although I don't think I'd do a full length spin-off.

ale1975ale1975about 10 years ago
Category change

If this is what you produce when exhausted...I am even more in awe. We are not worthy...but keep the updates coming anyway. Lol

aisielynnaisielynnabout 10 years ago

*smiles*

Another excellent chapter.... make sure to get your rest though. Looking forward to the next chapter. Didn't even notice the category change since i had seen this entry in the "New" listing. Get some good rest. *smiles*

inspector123inspector123about 10 years ago
I am going to take

a wild guess that this important visitor will take a shine to Alex and will want him as her personal toy so that she can dominate him? Am I right? Insert evil laugh.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Inspector

My immediate thought too.

What a cracking series this is. I am just loving the way the pair of them are trying to handle this.

Thanks to eleanora for cross referencing it too

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952about 10 years ago
Chapter fifteen

The plot thickens and the story continues. Great work Goldeniangel. I am looking forward to where this tale will go next.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 10 years ago
Highlight

This series is so enjoyable and as regular as clockwork it is the highlight of my week.

Can't wait to see who or what "she" is. Fairly sure Alex and Bella will be getting up close and personal with her and the Wolf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More Trish and Jordan Please

I love the parts with them the most and hope to read about them more in the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The best, so far

For me, the best chapter, so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES