Taken by the Wolf Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot, open-mouthed wet kisses trailed down the scratch marks, mimicking the way a mother might "kiss" a scratch better. Except that she'd made the wounds. Her nails trailed up and down his sides, in a seductively teasing manner that made him want to squirm away, but she was coming at him from both sides and her mouth was on his back and there was nowhere for him to go. As her tongue licked over the upper swell of his ass, he felt his cock twitch and he fought against the sensation.

Cora had moved from torturing him to tormenting him. Even though his balls ached and the scratches down his chest and back burned, her more gentle touch was making his skin tingle pleasurable. Blood surged in his cock, against his will, and he could feel the traitorous organ beginning to swell. The cock ring did its job, accelerating the engorgement of his penis as her teeth grazed gently over his buttocks, her fingers coming down to tease the sensitive crease where his ass met his legs.

Gritting his teeth, Alex ignored the laughter and murmurs around him as his cock came to a full, upright stand. Cora's nails trailed down the backs of his thighs and knees, making him jerk as the ticklish sensation caused spasms in his muscles.

When the sensations disappeared, he braced himself for whatever came next. And waited. And waited. Looking over his shoulder, he could see Cora riffling through one of the chests of drawers that was available. Looking for who knows what.

Straining his head over his shoulder like that hurt, so he turned back around and looked in the opposite direction - the dais where Bella was. The last time he'd looked up there, she'd been on the Wolf's lap; now she was over it, face down, her hands pressed against the floor to help balance, and his fingers were moving in and out of her body while his other hand held her in place. From the angle of his hand, Alex could only assume that the Wolf was fingering her ass. Trace was beside them, avidly watching what the Wolf was doing to Bella rather than what Cora was doing to Alex.

Fury, some of which was towards himself and his inability to hold himself up and out of Bella's asshole when he'd been given the opportunity, swept through him... but he didn't have time to dwell on it. Cora was already coming back in front of him, tiny silver clamps held open between the fingers of each hand.

"Ever tried nipple clamps before, Toy?" she asked.

Refusing to answer, Alex stared above her head. Fuck this. He didn't play this game with the Wolf and he wasn't going to play it with her either.

Unlike the Wolf, Cora didn't seem to care about forcing an answer from him. Placing the clamps around the little pebbles of his nipples, she let the close... just as the pressure became painful, she opened them again. Alex's jaw tightened. And she did it again. She was playing with him, letting him feel the pinch, making his nipples harden from the cool rubber grips and the stimulation, but drawing out the anticipation. Letting him get just a hint of how much it would hurt, before drawing back from fully closing them.

He wanted to growl at her to just do it, but he had a feeling she was waiting to see his reaction, so he just kept his focus above her head, above the heads of the people behind her. Eventually he might not be able to control his reaction, but while he could he was going to hold onto impassivity for as long as possible.

Apparently giving up, or possibly bored with his lack of response, Cora let the clamps fully close on his nipples, crushing the tiny buds. Alex hissed in a breath through his teeth as the full impact of the clamps were felt. The pain blossomed in his chest, throbbing with his heartbeat as his blood was stymied, unable to push past the tight grip of the clamps and into the tiny buds; there was an answering throb in his cock, as the cock ring seemed even tighter. His jaw felt tighter than ever as he clamped down against his verbal reaction.

Cora dragged her nails down his front, making him suck in his stomach to try and relieve the painful scratches across his stomach. His cock jerked as she neared it.

"You have a very nice cock, Toy," she said approvingly, encircling it with her fingers and squeezing. Reluctant pleasure washed over him as she began to pump the engorged shaft, rubbing her thumb over the head whenever her fingers came close enough. She watched him with slightly hooded eyes, a small smile curving her lips as she stroked him. "I'm going to enjoy riding it."

A shudder went through his body. Part pleasure, part revulsion, and part self-disgust because he knew that, physically, he was enjoying the pleasure that she was giving him, even as parts of him burned and stung. The pressure building up in his balls needed release and relief; but he didn't want it like this and he sure as hell didn't want it from her.

Not that he got a choice.

Giving his cock a few more pumps, making the cockring feel even more restrictive around the base of the angrily red organ, Cora released him with a smirk. Alex breathed deeply as his dick throbbed. The painful pressure on his nipples had finally subsided, only flaring when his upper body moved and accidentally made them bounce.

Walking around behind him again, Cora gave him a sultry look before she passed out of sight. Almost flirtatious. A mockery of the kind of look she might give a man she was actually interested in.

A swishing noise reached Alex's ears just before thick strands of something thudded against his upper back. Jerking in startled reaction, he groaned as the clamps bounced painfully on his chest, seeming to tighten around his poor nipples as they were jostled about. The actual blow to his shoulders wasn't overly painful, just a thudding impact and then a slight sting.

It came again, less of a surprise this time and he was able to brace against it. The stinging was increased. The next blow struck across his ass, making him jerk in surprise again, before the strands hit back against his shoulders. They began to alternate - shoulders, upper back, his ass and his thighs, following no discernible pattern so that he couldn't anticipate where the next one would land.

She wasn't hitting him very hard, just hard enough to feel the snap of the strands against his skin, but the more blows that fell, the more sensitive his skin became until every slap of the strands was like hundreds of little bees stinging him all at once. The surface of his back, ass and thighs felt like it was burning, prickling, and there was no way for him to twist away from it. His fists clenched and unclenched as he occasionally gasped and groaned when the strands would hit a very sensitive spot. The underside of his ass was becoming particularly painful.

It wasn't very long before he couldn't completely contain his vocal reaction, coming out through his clenched jaw as pain grunts. The impact seemed to increase and he tried to relax his muscles, having realized that tensing only increased the pain.

When she stopped, and walked back around in front of him, he couldn't help sagging with relief. Now he could see the whip; it looked like it was made out of leather, with lots of long strands. In her other hand, she was holding a shorter, smaller version, but he knew that it was the bigger one she'd been beating him with. His mind felt fuzzy as he wondered what the smaller version was for.

"Did you enjoy the flogger, Toy?" she asked, her voice a purr as she used the whip to rub his thighs and belly, letting the strands knock gently against his cock, which was bobbing angrily in front of him. Now that she'd stopped distracting him, he could feel the painful pressure of his dick again; achingly hard and without relief in sight. The tension seemed to radiate up his body from his groin, making it hard for him to breathe easily. Every brush of the leather strands against his cock was a tease that he felt all the way to the back of his neck, where the little hairs stood straight up. "You certainly look as though you did."

Arguing with her would be pointless. If she wanted to pretend that his erection had anything to do with the stinging abuse of his backside, it wasn't like Alex was going to be able to persuade her otherwise. The surface of his skin still felt hot and sensitive; he could feel cool air trickling over him from somewhere, something he hadn't noticed before and probably wouldn't have if his skin hadn't felt so hot by comparison.

A swish of her wrist and the strands snapped against his balls. Not hard, in relation to his backside, but the stinging against his sensitive sack was far worse than any of the other blows she'd landed. Alex found himself arching as he gasped with pain; it radiated in sharp spikes through his groin. He might have shrieked if the shock hadn't paralyzed his vocal cords. Nothing he'd experienced before had ever felt anything quite like that, no matter how roughly his partners had played. Cora just laughed and flicked her wrist again, snapping the tiny flogger against his cock. It bounced backwards, smacking off of his body, as though it was trying to flee the nasty whip.

Gasping with every snap of the whip against his cock and balls, unable to achieve a complete lack of reaction, Alex felt as though his head was beginning to splinter apart. Not just because of the pain, although it was growing with every stinging snap of the leather against his most vulnerable parts, but because of his helplessness. A woman that he didn't know was whipping his manhood, in front of an audience, and he couldn't do anything to stop her. He wasn't even sacrificing himself for Bella this time - when he turned his head, he could see her bent over some kind of bench, the Wolf thrusting behind her and Trace was pushing his thick cock into her mouth.

There was nothing to help him hold onto his definition of reality, his sense of rightness, or to explain the pain that was building up. It was like his balls and cock were swelling under the lash, the pressure becoming immensely painful as the cockring trapped the blood in his dick. The erect organ was turning a dark, angry red - he couldn't see his balls and he didn't want to. The building spikes of pain seemed to stab into his lower back, up the base of his spine.

No matter how he twisted or pulled away, the nasty sting always found his groin, lashing his balls, his cock, and the sensitive skin around them. Tears stung his eyes, making his vision blurry, and he actually began to hope that he might pass out if only to escape from this nightmare. Without the cockring, he knew that his entire groin would be shriveled in and trying to hide; instead, his dick looked like a grotesque mockery of arousal.

The painful throbbing of his cock seemed to match his heartbeat, which was pounding in his ears, drowning out every other noise.

When Cora finally dropped the whip and stepped forward to wrap her fingers around Alex's shaft, he couldn't stop the whimper that escaped past his lips. Even her deliberately gentle touch felt like it was chafing sandpaper against the sensitive skin of his cock.

"Take him down," Cora said. Her voice was filled with eagerness.

For once, Alex didn't even consider fighting as the soldiers unshackled his wrists and ankles. He was too wrung out, too dazed, and too tender in too many places to risk it. Not to mention that an escape attempt right now would be the height of stupidity.

They pulled him over to the bed and strapped him down face up. Alex groaned as he realized why, but by that time it was too late to fight. His red, angry cock was pointing straight up, the cool breeze flowing across his skin doing nothing to soothe it. The restraints were tight around his wrists and ankles, holding him in place. His back and ass stung and burned where his skin was touching the sheets, still sensitive from the lashing he'd received.

Cora crawled onto the bed, gloriously naked. She was a beautiful woman, there was no denying that. Her hazel eyes glinted with anticipation as she moved towards him, slight breasts jiggling beneath her body. Unlike the women on the Moon, her limbs were sleekly muscled, her body toned from the necessities of her position. Her slight breasts jiggled as she straddled him, light brown nipples erect and pointy with her arousal.

Grasping his cock in her hand, she smiled as he gasped and arched, unable to do anything to relieve the intense pressure and pain that came from being touched again.

"FUCK!"

She laughed as she lowered herself down, so that her sopping wet pussy was touching the tip of his cock. The heat of her body felt like molten lava, trickling over the tender crown. "That's exactly what we're going to do, Toy."

Alex choked off a scream as she pressed down, taking his tortured cock into the tight sheathe of her pussy. His cock really did feel like it was going to explode now, and not with orgasm. The heat was all around him, scalding him, her clenching muscles squeezing him painfully as she settled herself completely on top of him. She moaned, arching her back and shuddering as her pussy lips pressed against his groin.

He'd never realized sex could be so painful.

Reaching up to cup her breasts, pulling on the hard points of her nipples, Cora began to ride him. His body jerked and shuddered beneath hers, trying to escape the overload of sensations... the pleasure that was so intense it felt like it might kill him, the painful rasp of her walls against his sensitized skin, the aching, throbbing of his balls and cock as they swelled and swelled inside of her.

And with every movement, the chafing of his back and ass against the sheets added even more stinging sensation, so that he was awash in flickers of pain from every side. Atop him, Cora moaned as bounced, playing with her breasts as she actually used him like the sex toy the Wolf had named him. Every time she settled atop him, she swiveled her hips, grinding her clit against his groin and clenching him inside of her, making him want to howl with the pain that was drowning him.

The worst part was, he could still feel his orgasm building. The steady stimulation, her slow pace of riding, was coiling a much needed release in his balls. His body was starting to have trouble deciphering the pleasure from the pain, his mind was whirling in a chaotic vortex of sensation that was overwhelming his reactions and his thinking processes.

Moaning, gyrating, Cora began to ride him harder, making his body arch as he gasped with pained pleasure.

"FUCK YES!" she cried out, grinding down on top of him, her fingers tightly pinched around his nipples. At that exact moment, the cock ring released... and Alex screamed as the most painful orgasm he'd ever experienced rocked him from his head to the tips of his toes.

He hadn't noticed, with all the other sensations, that throughout his torture session, the cockring had been very slowly tightening, ensuring that he would stay swollen and erect. Now that it had been released, in the back of his mind he realized what had happened, but there was nothing he could do about it. The pent of cum seemed to sear the inside of his cock as it spurted, Cora's massaging cunt milking him in the most painful manner possible. His entire groin felt like it was on fire, his lower body aching from his cock up the base of his spin and into his muscles.

And yet his orgasm flowed on, unabated.

******

Watching Alex being whipped by Cora had been harder than Bella could have ever imagined. She'd ended up closing her eyes while the Wolf played with her ass, inserting first one finger and then another, rather than watch Alex's body uselessly twist in the air, trying to escape the long whip that Cora was using on him. Although she couldn't shut out the sounds of the whip slapping against his body, or his low grunts of pain, at least she didn't have to watch.

Then the Wolf had his men bring up a padded leather bench that he bent her over. The next thing she knew, Trace was standing in front of her, thick brown cock pressing against her lips, and the Wolf was pushing his cock into her ass at the same time. Bella gasped as her anus was opened for its second cock ever, the sharp stabbing pain of first entry not entirely amorialated by the prep work the Wolf had done with his fingers. And Trace used that moment to shove his dick between her lips, muffling the sound of her pain.

He was thicker than either the Wolf or Alex, her jaw aching as she struggled to open wide enough for him. With one hand on her hair, he held her head in place for him to thrust easily into her mouth, shoving his cock directly down her throat. She could feel the thick crown forcing its way past where her gag reflex would have been if it hadn't been for the gel. At the same time, the Wolf was burrowing into her ass, stretching her with shallow, fast strokes that went a little deeper each time - sharp contrast to Trace's immediate dominance over her mouth.

The big man groaned with pleasure as he pressed her nose against his groin, filling her nostrils with the smell of his musk. She whimpered as the burning in her anus went deeper, her sphincter clenching uselessly around the Wolf's lubricated shaft, trying to force him out. It made her stomach cramp as he forced his way into her tight hole, his fingers massaging her hips.

The sounds of male pleasure filled her ears as they began to fuck her, one at each end, neither of them paying attention to the other's rhythm. Bella whimpered, clutching the bench she was bent over, writhing between them. Trace reached down to pluck at her nipples, cupping her hanging breasts and squeezing them hard in his big hand as he slid his cock back and forth in her mouth. Behind her, the Wolf was angling his cock in just the right way to rub over an incredibly pleasurable spot deep inside of her ass.

Her body quivered between them, her pussy clenching around nothing, as they plowed into her. They were both using her for their pleasure, but Trace's manipulation of her breasts and nipples, combined with the Wolf's gentle massage of her hips and buttocks as he fucked her ass, was surprisingly pleasurable. While he'd been fingering her ass, the Wolf had played with her clit, and the swollen little nub was almost getting just the right amount of pleasure as her mound pressed against the bench, sending flares of arousal through her lower body, despite the circumstances.

Something that made her feel guilty when the sounds of Alex's torment changed. She couldn't see what had happened, but she knew that something was different. The higher pitch of his voice, the increased volume, indicated that Cora was doing something awful to him. As if in response, the Wolf's thrusts began to get harder, faster, his fingers digging into her hips as he raped her ass. The nearly virgin orifice tightened in protest, which only increased the burning friction as he fucked her hard.

Bella's gargled gasps and whimpers vibrated against Trace's cock, her sore jaw and throat struggling against biting down. She didn't want whatever punishment might follow such a transgression.

His fingers tightened in her hair as his thick rod began to grow even thicker and longer, pressing against her tongue. Bella almost choked as his cum began to spurt; he was still thrusting rather than burying himself in her throat, his jizz coating the inside of her mouth and her throat, forcing her to actively swallow or risk inhaling the hot fluid. Her tongue and throat worked, as he pumped, groaning above her head. The bitter taste of his sperm lingered even after he stopped spurting it.

Trace kept his cock in her mouth as it began to soften, sighing with pleasure as he finally withdrew. Whimpering, Bella braced herself more firmly on the bench. Without Trace's hard body in front of her, the Wolf's thrusts made her feel off-balance, as if she might pitch forward at any moment.