Taken by the Wolf Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking over at the dais, she felt a shot of jealousy roll through her as she saw Cora riding Alex. Stupid jealousy, because it's not like Alex had a choice, but seeing another woman straddling him, having sex with him... it made her want to tear Cora's hair out. Strange that she hadn't had the same reaction when the Wolf touched him...

Or maybe she would now that she and Alex had finally had their own intimate moment together.

Then Trace's dark face blocked out her vision as he crouched down beside her, his lips quirked with amusement. "Don't worry about the kid, pretty girl, Cora will leave him in one piece."

Cupping her breasts with both his hands, Trace tweaked her nipples and Bella gasped. She could feel her eyes getting big with surprise. This was the first time any of the men, other than Alex, had shown any interest in her after they'd gotten off. The taste Trace's cum was still in her mouth and she could see that he wasn't aroused anymore, so why was he touching her?

He pinched her sensitive nipples and she couldn't stop herself from moaning. Her ass clenched around the Wolf's cock in response, making her shudder as fire flared through her.

"I thought these seemed rather sensitive," Trace said, his deep voice sounding smug as he began to pull on the little buds. Bella whimpered, hating the bolts of pleasure that were shooting through her now that someone was paying such focused attention to her nipples. There wasn't as much to distract her now either; she couldn't see Alex and Cora, and she wasn't struggling to breathe anymore.

The slick glide of the Wolf's cock in and out of her ass had stopped being truly painful, her muscles had adjusted, and she was beginning to feel more pleasure than pain as a whole. Especially with Trace's hands and fingers nimbly squeezing and tweaking her breasts and nipples. She found herself arching slightly, trying to press her breasts more firmly into his hands, reaching for the pleasure that was building up inside of her.

Her mons pressed against the bench, the Wolf's hard thrusts putting even more pressure on her swollen clit as Trace tugged at her nipples. Leaning forward, the big man took one into his mouth, suckling it and teasing it with his tongue. Bella moaned, arching again, thrusting her ass up and her breasts down.

The Wolf grunted, his fingers splaying across her hip bones and digging in deep as he began to plow her hard. From the dais she could hear the sound of Cora's pleasure, Alex's howl, as her own body began to reach its critical point. Trace's manipulation of her sensitive nipples was what tipped her over; she cried out as she shuddered with pleasure, her pussy spasming emptily as her ass clamped down on the Wolf's thrusting cock.

He plowed into her, harder and faster, the burning friction of his cock against the sensitive walls of her ass making her ecstasy spin even higher as Trace's teeth bit down gently on her nipple. It was exactly what she needed to fly high; her orgasm shuddering through her more forcefully than any other she'd had since they'd been taken by the Wolf. Pleasure engulfed her, rode her, and she was buoyed along the top of it as it crested and fell.

Heat spurted inside of her, her nipples blossomed with pleasure, and the front of her mound was pressed so hard against the bench that it was almost painful.

As the pleasure slowly wound down, her body shuddered and clenched over and over, spasming in the aftermath of her intense orgasm. She hadn't even realized she'd closed her eyes until they fluttered open again. Trace was still gently tugging on her nipples, and she realized that he'd been intently watching her while she came.

White teeth flashed in his dark face as she blinked at him, dazed. "Beautiful girl."

One last tug on her nipples and then he stood up, moving away from her. Bella groaned as the Wolf pulled himself free behind her, her sore anus quivering as it was emptied of his cock.

******

That night neither of them spoke. They curled around each other, lost in their own thoughts.

Besides, what could they say?