All Comments on 'Taken by the Wolf Ch. 21'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MaynessMaynessalmost 10 years ago

An erotic interlude, Pets going to be what.......? Hmmmmm I can't wait to see where this goes as there are so many teasing plot threads. As always a great read.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Lovely read as always

Lovely trip down the rabbit hole, but way way too short.

This is a series that has gripped me, and to have such a short chapter after an interlude is actually frustrating the hell out of me.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 10 years ago
Teasing

Thoroughly enjoyed the chapter but have to agree with the other comment. One page is not enough to satisfy the itch that gathers between chapters; feels like being clit teased! Ahh need so much more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Short but very sweet!

Believe it or not (and I concur that it was far too short a tease!), this my be my favorite chapter to date. The gorgeous mind fuck. The simplicity of it all. So good!

inspector123inspector123almost 10 years ago
This is also my favorite chapter ....

You just love to tease your readers .... so the wolf's money is on Bella but the question is what is he betting on? The series just get better and better as we approach the end. Agree with other commenters. This chapter was too short!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best chapter

This is one of my favorite chapters too, but I agree, to short!! Please write more sooon!!! Please

bittersweetpeachbittersweetpeachalmost 10 years ago

These chapters are good, but I feel like this is a filler. There is literally only one sentence that moves the plot forward. I'm not sure how someone can say this is the best chapter unless they want porn without plot. I hope you start moving the story forward a bit meow because I'm getting tired of rape scenes that lead absolutely nowhere for these characters. There is no growth, no goal, nothing anymore. Please get back to the plot that was showing such great promise, that you only hint of this chapter. I'd prefer you go another two weeks writing something with substance than get another chapter like this one.

Redbeard1952Redbeard1952almost 10 years ago
Taken by the Wolf Ch 21

The power of sex grows no matter who has the power. The Wolf is showing his power by performing with Alex in the same room.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 10 years ago
I agree with Peach.

This was good but didn't move the story forward much. We have so many questions but answers are few and far between. This was far from my favorite chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hmm...

There was nothing exactly wrong with this chapter, if you are just going for the sex, but that has not been what this story is about. For anyone that has been reading this story, I can't understand how it can be the best chapter, for me it was a waste of time that took away from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Completely disagree

This chapter may not have been a bold revelation, but I believe it may have planted the seeds for the future plot. I think The Wolf cares for 'his pet' more than he lets on. I could've interpreted this completely wrong but his reaction when Cora wanted to choose Bella in the previous chapter, swaying Cora to have Alex, his stance that Alex thought he saw. Bella and Wolf's interaction in chapter 19. I think it goes beyond protecting his property. His gentle caresses, perhaps wanting to erase Doctor Margolis's rough treatment with sweet, addicting pleasure. I highly doubt this will develop into anything romantic, but these subtle actions make me think that their relationship could take a different route than their current situation.

This sex scene was written to perfection, the way you described it . . . sigh. . . . absolutely delicious. We know the wolf enjoys his mind games but for once I'd love to see him completely and utterly shocked and at the mercy of Bella and Alex (even if it is for a moment :P )

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 10 years agoAuthor
short chapter

Hey guys! Sorry I know this was a shortie, I've been working to get one of my books out and this was originally meant to be the first part of a chapter but I was so preoccupied with the book that I figured it was better to get at least a little something out :) glad you enjoyed! Book is finished so next chapter will def be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Enjoy and quit complaining!

Personally, I've enjoyed EVERY chapter that's come out in this series regardlesss of length. I disagree with other readers that feel that Goldie's been straying away from plot. Maybe you're just not reading closely enough or the story is not moving fast enough for you...but every entry had been infused with plot. Even if we were being treated to only pwp, the story is articulated and flows nicely. I actually don't mind the teaser. I'm very much intrigued by wolf's interactions (rough versus gentle);with both toy and pet (especially with toy) and definitely see a sort of twisted fondness for the two. I really want to find out what wolf means by that cryptic bed talk. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

this chapter was fantastic! obviously this is a pretty plot driven story (which is what makes it so GOOD), so a chapter that's mainly plot and not as much kinky fun is a given now and then! i personally cannot wait to find out what happens. also, my phone doesn't allow me to comment easily so i apologize for not saying it earlier, but you are a fantastic author and this story is amazing:)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES