Taken by the Wolf Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,573 Followers

The Wolf made a satisfied noise behind her, and went silent again.

Something cool pressed against her anus and Bella immediately stiffened, remember the size of the plug. Her sphincter burned as it was opened anyway, despite the tight clench of her muscles, and then she felt herself relaxing as the intruder didn't grow in size and she realized that Alex was using his finger, loosening her up. It was cool, because he'd coated it in lube. The burning receded as her muscles unclamped, leaving her feeling full and strangely good as Alex's finger burrowed deeper.

It slid back and forth, letting her adjust to its size, and then he added another one. The feeling of fullness expanded, and she could feel her pussy becoming even wetter as Alex fingered her ass. It was very different from anyone else touching her there; much more erotic, even with the Wolf's voyeuristic presence. Bella's body was becoming more and more excited as Alex fucked her ass with his fingers, even though she was still scared because she didn't know what was going to happen - and because she'd seen how big that plug was.

She moaned a little, although the gag muffled it, when his fingers withdrew. Her body began to tense up again as the plug pressed against it. The tip wasn't as big as Alex's fingers, but the toy's circumference got a lot wider real quick.

"Bella, relax, please," Alex's voice was soft and pleading. "I don't want to hurt you."

If she hadn't been gagged, she would have yelled at him. Easy for him to say 'relax' when she was the one having a giant plug shoved up her ass. Okay, not shoved, gently worked into, but it was still huge. Alex was thrusting it back and forth, pushing it a little bit deeper every time and making her asshole burn and ache as it struggled to widen enough for the thick toy. Bella tried to relax, she really did, but it was hard when the widest part of the toy was so painful as it approached.

Her pussy was aching emptily, even as her ass protested the invasion. Bella panted behind the gag, whimpering and groaning as she was stretched wide, feeling the sharp slices whenever the plug went a little bit deeper, forced her ass a little bit wider.

"You can do this Bella... take a deep breath... now let it out..." As she did so, Alex pushed the plug, and Bella cried out, her teeth biting into the gag as the plug pushed fully into her body. Her anus snapped shut behind the wide bulge, clamping down on the thinner dip between the bulge and the base. It was uncomfortable, settling inside of her, as the muscles burned from the sharp pain of fully taking the large toy.

But at least it was over now. She thought she felt Alex leave a soft kiss on her inner thigh as he stood back up, but she couldn't be sure.

The nipple clamps were on a long chain that he'd hung over the back of his neck, so that the clamps dangled down in front of his own chest. Bella mewed, trying to get Alex to look at her, but he was still avoiding eye contact as he cupped her breasts, squeezing them gently and running his thumbs over her nipples. It felt good and Bella's head fell back, her eyes closing as he fondled her breasts, playing with her sensitive nipples.

Something strange happened. Inside of her head. Like a flash of light that was there for a second and then gone, leaving behind the strangest impression that they had done thing before. Not quite like this, but that Alex had touched her this way and she'd responded, and it had been just the two of them. He pinched her nipple, tugging on it, and she moaned, caught somewhere between the present and what seemed like something out of a dream.

"You want me, don't you? Tell me you want me."

It was Alex's voice, but when Bella opened her eyes to look at him, she realized he hadn't spoken. His jaw was clenched, lips thin, his eyes on her breasts. She'd heard his voice though; in her head. She'd remembered. It was from the blank spot in her memory, she was sure it was.

Then Alex bent his head and sucked her nipple into his mouth, and Bella's pussy clenched, her ass protesting as it closed tightly around the plug, and she suddenly found it hard to be excited about that one tiny memory coming through the block. Alex pulled hard on her nipple, sucking it deep, and she could feel an answering pull straight down her body into her pussy. Her head fell back as she moaned, shuddering in the hanging restraints while his tongue rasped over the sensitive bud. Releasing it with a pop, he transferred his attentions to her other nipple, and her ass clenched around the huge plug, stinging slightly so that the pleasure and pain mingled in her body.

He pinched and tugged on the nipple that he'd abandoned, creating different sensations on each side of her body, equally erotic. Even though she knew the Wolf was watching, even though she hated the plug that had invaded her ass, she couldn't stop the rising need inside of her. The plug was actually starting to feel good, because at least it filled her, as Alex played with her nipples. She hung, suspended and helpless, her pussy creaming while her nipples swelled and budded. Even knowing the clamps were coming couldn't damp her growing arousal.

When he pulled away again, she tensed, her nipples already aching from his ministrations. When the closed the clamp down around one rosy bud, she shrieked, her teeth biting into the ball gag as the painful pressure crushed the poor nubbin. The second clamp elicited a second muffled shriek. The chain hung down, cool against her belly, but her nipples and pussy felt hot. The stinging in her ass was drowned out by the painful pressure on her nipples. Looking down, she could see how flat they were, how swollen between the clamps; they were already turning a darker pink and eventually she knew they'd be red and overly sensitive.

"Enjoying yourself, aren't you, Toy?" The Wolf asked silkily, a hint of smug triumph threaded through his voice. "Pet's not the only one who's aroused."

"Fuck off."

Alex ducked under her legs, headed back towards the wall, but Bella still managed to see what the Wolf was talking about. The cock ring was gone, removed, but he was fully erect. From playing with her breasts? Or from restraining her and clamping her nipples? Bella knew that Alex was an alpha male, that he liked to be in control... and she'd found that her body responded to giving up control, even to pain. She couldn't help it, and she didn't think that Alex could either. But was he worried that he was like the Wolf because he was turned on by some aspect of this?

She turned her head to watch him pick up a flogger from the wall, its long leather strands hanging down from his hand as he turned back towards her. A shiver went down her spine. Making urgent noises, she tried to get Alex to look at her again; she wanted him to see in her face that she didn't blame him for what was happening, that she didn't blame him for getting hard. She didn't know what was going on, but she knew that it was the Wolf controlling the scene, not Alex. But he still wouldn't look at her.

The first fall of the flogger came from behind, going across her upper back. It was a soft thud, an almost gentle impact that didn't sting, but that she could still feel down into her bones. More blows fell, leaving her skin feeling more and more sensitive as it heated under the fall of leather. Then it changed directions, hitting her from below, smacking against the cheeks of her bottom and the base of the plug in her ass.

It hurt... and it didn't. The impact was much less than a hand, but her skin felt like it was heating up, becoming more sensitized. She was much more aware of cool air moving across her skin after the flogger had touched it. When the ends snapped against her open pussy, she jerked, her hips lifting before falling back down. That stung, but almost in a good way, as if she'd been aching for some kind of touch to that area and it didn't matter that when it came it was painful.

Suddenly Alex was moving away, heading back to the wall. Bella whined behind the gag when he picked up a crop. The thin, flexible length with the small leather pad on the end vicious. Alex walked back around behind her, where she couldn't see him, and her body tensed again. In the position she was in, that wasn't easy to maintain, and her muscles quivered before falling back against the restraints all over her body.

THWAP!

Bella shrieked as the crop snapped against her ass, made more sensitive by the flogging that Alex had already delivered. It felt like the blow had actually bitten into her skin, a sensation much more powerful than the sting she'd expected.

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

The crop delivered small, powerful blows all across her buttocks. Alex was only hitting her with the leather covered end of the crop, rather than the length of it, but that meant that each blow was delivered with the full force of his swing. Every time one landed, her ass clenched, making the plug jostle painfully inside of her bottom, her tight ring aching as it tried to close completely and ended up squeezing the rubber that was keeping it open. Tears began to trickle down her cheeks as Alex decorated her pink ass with small red marks, some of them beginning to raise up into small welts. It felt like he was covering her entire ass with them - and he was, doing his best not to overlap the hits. Which wasn't easy as Bella began to squirm and writhe in her restraints, trying to escape the flurry of biting snaps against her sensitive skin.

Her tears flowed faster, dripping down to her breasts, as some of the blows began to land against skin that was already smarting painfully from a previous slap, her struggles becoming more wild and making it even harder for Alex to aim correctly. The clamps on her nipples tugged painfully, increasing her distress, the chain jingling on her belly and increasing the weight pulling on her distended buds, as her breasts bounced while she struggled. Yet her muffled cries and writhing did nothing to stop the assault.

When it finally stopped, Bella sagged, struggling to breathe through her tears. She barely noticed as Alex walked around in front of her, ducking underneath the bar spreading her ankles so that he was standing within the triangle made by the bar and her legs again. He was still hard, and this time, everyone in the room knew it wasn't because of the cock ring.

"Is she wet?"

"Yes."

"Touch her."

Bella moaned as Alex's fingers probed her slick pussy lips, confused by the swell of emotions and sensations. She loved that he was touching her, and hated that it was at the direction of the Wolf. The pain in her ass and nipples mixed with the pleasure that his stroking fingers brought her, making her pussy clamp down as one long finger pushed inside of her. Her pussy felt incredibly tight with the plug taking up so much room in her other channel.

She was burning, inside and out; one kind of burning felt good, the other didn't, but it was becoming harder to tell which was which. Alex's finger pumped inside of her, his thumb brushing her swollen clit, and she felt a throbbing response in her clamped nipples as the chain on her belly quivered.

When her eyes fluttered open, she looked up, and for the first time Alex was looking back at her. His gaze was hot and hungry, but tinged with guilt. She tried to put her own arousal into her eyes, her own needy hunger for him.

A presence loomed behind her and hands brushed her sore ass cheeks; Bella shivered at even that light caress. She knew it was the Wolf, come to join them.

"Enough."

Alex stepped back and she felt the Wolf press against her from behind. He was naked and hard, his hand sliding down and between her legs to replace Alex's fingers as Alex picked up the crop again. Bella whimpered.

This time she had to look at Alex, to see the inner agony on his face as he raise the crop and brought it down hard on the top of her breast.

THWAP!

She screamed, unable to even flinch away with the Wolf pressing into her from behind. His fingers pressed into her pussy, stretching the tight hole, jostling the plug; and the heel of his hand rubbed over her clit. Bella writhed as the crop came down again on her other breast.

THWAP!

The beating began again, this time on her tender breasts. This time as Alex faced her, beat her, and the Wolf pleasured her. Her pussy creamed around the Wolf's fingers, his cock digging into her back, making her arch and thrust her breasts out as if asking Alex for more abuse. The entire time, she could see the way Alex's cock jerked with every blow; an angry red rod that stood out from his body, fully erect and practically pulsing with need.

The undersides of her breasts were the worst, so much more sensitive than the other areas of the soft mounds; and each snap of the crop against the undersides of her breasts made them jiggle twice as much as when the crop hit anywhere else. The clamps seemed to bite down even harder as her breasts bounced, her nipples were now an angry, throbbing red, matching the dark red splotches that the crop was leaving behind on her pale skin. All the while, the Wolf's fingers worked busily in her pussy, his other hand wrapped around her waist. The hair on his thigh scratched against the tenderized skin of her ass, making her wriggle even more.

She almost didn't notice when Alex finally stopped cropping her breasts, not until he was stepping forward and he reached for the clamps. Immediately Bella tried to jerk back, but the Wolf's hold on her was too tight, his fingers plunging in and out of her pussy as Alex removed both the clamps at once. She spasmed, her body arching and writhing against the Wolf's fingers as blood flooded the crushed nubs, re-filling them and re-circulating. It felt like hundreds of tiny needs were jabbing into the poor nubbins.

Alex's hot, wet mouth sucked one gently between his lips, somewhat soothing the tortured bud, one after the other. Despite the pain, she could feel her need to cum growing, stoked by the constant thrusting of the Wolf's fingers and the painful pleasure now emanating from her nipples. Just as she thought she might be approaching orgasm, the Wolf's hand pulled away and Alex straightened.

Moaning in disappointment, Bella shuddered as the restraints began to move, lifting her higher between the two men. She whined, high and shrill, as the plug was tugged from her anus, leaving the hole gaping and empty. The gag was making her jaw ache, and frustrating her, because she could hear the sounds so loudly in her own head, but she knew the men couldn't.

Stepping forward, Alex placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy, and thrust inwards. Bella moaned, her pussy shuddering with pleasure as it was finally filled, her nipples protesting as they brushed against his hairy chest. It felt like hot wires were rubbing against the tender buds. Then she began to writhe again, mewing muffled protests, as the Wolf's cock pressed against the still stretched opening of her anus. But, even though the muscle had been stretched, her pussy was now full of Alex's cock, and her asshole was going to be a tight fit.

More tears sparked in her eyes as the Wolf pushed in, relentlessly boring into her asshole as it stretched even further. Unlike the plug, his cock didn't have a nice, thinner part to relieve the pressure on her tight ring; it was just forced open as he pushed deeper and deeper. She moaned and panted, feeling almost heady with the burning pleasure as she felt the two cocks nestle next to each other inside of her body, separated only by a thin membrane. The sensations made her dizzy with confusion; it was becoming harder to tell who was doing what, which man was touching her how.

Hands gripped her ass cheeks. making her clench around both of them as pain flared, the sensitive skin protesting the tight grip. Bella shuddered as they began to move - she couldn't tell if she was feeling pleasure tinged with pain or pain edged with pleasure. Her anus spasmed as the Wolf's cock slid out and in, moving in the opposite direction of Alex's thrusts in and out of her pussy. The sensation of being always being filled, receding, pushing, using her, made her feel almost insane with the intense overload.

Muscled bodies moved, wiry hair rasping against the sensitive skin of her bottom, against her tormented nipples, and pressed in around her on all sides. Hands cupped her breasts, squeezing them tightly, and she cried out as she clenched down on them again. She was like a rag doll between them, unable to move in the restraints, voiceless and gagged, and consumed by sensation.

They were moving faster, their rhythm becoming less predictable, less controlled. The friction was rapturous. Bella arched between them, writhing, screaming into the gag as ecstasy burned through her veins, her body clamping down to try and hold them inside of her, and riding high on the waves of pleasure as they continued to move. A hand left her breast and she was barely aware of the Wolf reaching out to grab Alex by the back of his neck, fingers woven into the younger man's hair and pulling his head back.

Alex bared his teeth as his head was forced back, growling, hands tightening on Bella's buttocks and sending a hot flash of pain through her climax, pushing her even higher.

"Fill Pet's pussy with your cum, Toy."

A cry of outrage and ecstasy filled Bella's ears. The Wolf had timed his command perfectly, with Alex already so close to orgasm that he hadn't been able to hold back. Bella cried out at the same time, muffled by the gag and completely drowned out by Alex, as his cock swelled and spurted inside of her. A moment later, the Wolf followed and she thought she might actually faint from the erotically charged sensation of both men filling her at once with the jets of hot liquid. Her holes burned as they convulsed around the swollen rods, sucking the cum from them and taking it deep into her body.

It seemed to last forever, and then it was over in the blink of an eye, and Bella was slumping in the restraints, her head tipped back and resting against the Wolf's shoulder. With her eyes barely open, she could see the look of concern on Alex's face. Too tired to even attempt to reassure him, she just let her eyes close all the way.

******

Carrying Bella back to their room, flanked by the Wolf's soldiers, Alex cuddled her close even though he knew he didn't deserve to. He was consumed by guilt, even though he'd tried to make the entire experience as pleasurable for her as possible at the end. That wasn't the problem.

The problem was how much he'd enjoyed himself.

He'd always known that he liked control during sex. That was nothing new. Even mixing a little bit of pain and pleasure wasn't completely new, although what he'd done to Bella today had been far beyond anything he'd done with any other partner.

The Wolf had given him a choice. Send Bella back to Doctor Margolis, and be forced to watch whatever he did to her. Or make her into his whipping boy, at his own hands, under the Wolf's direction. And he hadn't been allowed to explain to her what was going on or why. It had been an easy choice; sending Bella back to the doctor would break her, keeping her with him meant that at least he'd have some control over the situation.

Too bad he hadn't had any over himself.

Before Alex had walked into the room, the Wolf had removed the cock ring. He hadn't said why, but once Bella had been restrained, helpless, Alex had realized why. His body had responded, seeing her so vulnerable, knowing that she was at his mercy. Even with the Wolf sitting there, watching, it had been a rush of power that he'd never experienced before. There had literally been nothing Bella could do to stop him, and it had made him hard.

No cock ring, and yet his erection hadn't dwindled the entire time. Sinking into her pussy had been a relief. He didn't think he could have stopped from fucking her at that point even if he'd wanted to. Then the Wolf had gripped his head, holding him, and ordering him to cum... and Alex hadn't been able to stop himself.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,573 Followers