Taken Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uncle, when is Auntie Skye going to have babies?" asked Becky. He almost choked on his stew; it was his turn to turn a dark red.

"When God blesses them with one dummy," announced Caine with a mouthful of food.

"Caine, don't talk to your sister like that and eat all your food before talking," chastised the old woman. Cane frowned.

"Sorry Nanny," he apologized.

"Georgie mentioned a few hiccups?" Clyde glared at his older brother and looked to his mother.

"Skye attempted a few escapes but together we handled it."

"I handled it, with no help from you," argued Georgie.

"We got her here and didn't get in trouble," snapped Clyde. My blood boiled the way they were referring to me like I was an item, an object and not a person. I could feel my hands as they curled into fists and I studied the table. It was a few seconds between the thought entering my head and me following through. I picked up the butter knife and with all my strength I stabbed it through his hand. Blood immediately pooled while pinning his hand down to the wood. A few children screamed while others started to cry. Their mothers attempted to shield them and Clyde cried out, swearing as he pulled the knife out in one quick thrust, giving an arc of blood and spraying Georgie who sat across from him.

The old woman handed him a towel to stop the bleeding. Georgie directed his family out of the dining room, grabbing the baby from the high chair.

"My name isn't Skye, I am Lyndsay and you all are crazy brainwashed idiots," I shouted as I breathed heavily. I barely saw his fist until it connected with my jaw. I landed on my butt crying out at the new pain.

"You need to handle her brother," Georgie yelled, he was furious.

"I WILL," Clyde shouted back.

"Christopher, its time you learn about lashings. Grab Skye and take her out to the barn, I'll be right out." Christopher grabbed both my biceps and led me out the back door, I was still breathing heavily, almost transfixed by what I had done. I hadn't even thought twice, and in front of all the children. What was I turning into?

12